What if we decided to invade gayreeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaGdozjNGUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Twu2kaKpems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that what the migrant crisis is for?

You'd be kicked out of NATO and your destiny as a Russian satellite would finally be complete.

Be a vassal of Russia and Iran for eternity.

Last guys who underestimated us were the Persians. Guess what happened next.

And no, your Ottoman ancestors didn't underestinate our power, they just invaded without thinking shit like autists.

your women whore themselves for a sandwhich you delusional imbecile

If you have to fight against this you will probably win the war

I'm pretty sure the last people to underestimate you were Italians and they had to beg Germany for help.

NATO would whip the shit out of you. Please go right ahead and do it. I really would love to see a Christian Constantinople

>inb4 hurr durr Russia will save us
Russia fucking hates you, and is simply playing you against NATO.

You don't even fuck your own horse-looking women you fucking roach.
That's where the "rapebabies" came from. You didn't wanna fuck your own women.

Oh yeah forgot about that, thanks.

Please try. Seriously please try.
Western world really needs a shock so they can deport/round up/enslave you sort.
Actually, and you know what? Could ya you know, win for even a second? As in actually invade, not '*boom* there goes your shit lulz at the idiot roach animals?' Like even a month or two? That way we could take you seriously. Propaganda wise I mean. You understand.

check out my thread

that would be an smart move

They would deploy their tactical anti-Turk weapons.

We can't afford that

Fuck off. Donkeys aren't a good form of warfare anymore.

your women are literally fucking for sandwiches though

Turks have been on a losing streak since forever, Greeks have a better military anyways.

Why you want to attack me janissary brother. Do you really want to kill your fathers?

Id rather have a sandwich-whoring girl than a horse girl, just saying. Feed the sandwich girl and she's yours.

Realistically a Turkish Greek war would result in Greece being occupied and lots of insurgency's. But the world doesn't work in 1v1 me bro. Turkey would get kicked out of NATO as other user's pointed out and then strategically bombed into submission by "allied" powers until they left Greece and then become a Russian "Partner".

How tf did you get a deus vult flag?

Hey Burak, you only have 12 minutes left on your internet cafe computer.

you trigger the NATO defense article and promptly get ass raped, the consequences will be disarmament of what is left of your military and probably removing turkish settlers from cypris uniting the islamd

other than that I'd go with massive damage to infrastructure and civil unrest, also we will probably have to use machineguns against "refugees" just to be on the safe side

all in all, you should totally do it

Greece crushing Turks into oblivion would be worth Germany bailing them out of their financial crisis

Templar, dummy

Why would you invade Greece? We have nothing of interest.

They want Thessaloniki

make istanbul constantinople again

The EU and US would go to war on your ass and make you into another Japan.

whoa easy there amigo,no need to violate genova convension

Didn't your leader just purge the officer corps after the failed coup. If true then the invasion would probably fail like the soviets invasion of Finland

Greeks can be shit esp switch all the boy loving in their history,, but a roach will always be a roach. Your country has some beautiful scenery, but it's in infested with (you') and and it will always be shit. The majority of your relabeled do in the region is what's left from the Byzantine empire, aka the Eastern Roman Empire, who renamed and reappropraited Greek culture and myth. Turkey was only semi civilized again when Kemal came in and sorted your stupid religion into a secular society.

>get fucked Saracen

I propose a deal. You invade Greece and enslave all your disgusting rape babies. And the white man keeps our ancestral land. Then we nuke you all at once. Deal?

Where do I find one of these sandwich girls? I'm asking for a friend

Nato doesn't defend countries, that are invaded with a NATO memder, thats not how it works.

>our
Are you Greek?

Good luck trying to buy spare parts for you F-16's. We would also kick you out of Cyprus in a week.

NATO defends the country being invaded no matter if the aggressor is in NATO or not.

Bet you look a lot like pic related

You don't bet, you talk. If you actually want to bet, let me know and I'll show you what I look like.

Already doxed you. Go be with your turkroach brothers and gtfo of our land.

And betting is for degenerate turkroaches like you. PAY DEBTS NAO!

Hello there Achmed, got insider information i see

How is it your land? Do you have any Greek ancestors?

I think the EU wouldn't mind that if it weren't a buffer zone. They exist only as a barrier to them.
Everyone knows the geeks are lazy deadbeats, they are useless.

They live off the scraps of europe, their daddy germany saved them from collapse when they should have let them drown

In a fight they would get spanked

your women are hideous though. like i could come to your country right now and fuck every woman in your family for canned beans

hahahahahahahahahhah

Look at their army
youtube.com/watch?v=aaGdozjNGUQ

What a joke, they're literally faggots.

>what is ceremonial dress

they roasted you in this thread pretty gud, komshi.

>Swarthy Turkish cockroach takes a potshot at a fatally wounded Greek

Even for a subhuman that's low.

i hate turks

Yeah, I'm very concerned about the opinions of the Albanian dishwashers in Bronx.

In all seriousness... how would you get the invasion force to Greece?

as refugees

You've already got an army of rapist monkeys sorry i mean muslims in greece should crush them.

I've known a lot of secular turks and they were pretty cool. but i guess for every one of them there are 20 retarded goat-fuckers thumping the koran.

fpbp

You fuck goats

Presumably in preference over your women.

Or who knows maybe you just fuck both without preference.

Compare that to the turks:
youtube.com/watch?v=Twu2kaKpems

You can see the difference in power, they're tough. They have the attitude of men

They're slightly uncoordinated, they lack discipline but they would annihilate you in combat. Greece would get raped, there's no doubt about it

German Turk. Figures.

i think goats are seen as much more attractive if you have antennae

>Last guys who underestimated us were the Persians.
Because everyone else who invaded you succeeded. In a total war scenario Turkey could field more soldiers than Greece has total people.

Hopefully Europe would gang to fuck your shit up, I know I would engage personnally.

That would be a good reason to take back Constantinople.

>I know I would engage personnally.
wew sounds like terrorism to Macron and Merkel I hope you're behind 10 VPNs

Greeks and Romans were annhilating you barbarians by the MILLIONS. 2000+ years later you LARP like an insecure cuck. How does that feel?

I think that it would probably be entertaining and lucrative for gambling establishments.

Hi Mehmet "My mother is from Trebizond" Graecoglu. How are you?

>Most of you will die
>Survivors are made slaves by new Kurdish regiment

Just do it you faggots

Is that why erdogan is getting aggressive lately? Is he trying to revive the ottoman empire?

He's just a shit tier wannabe-dictator who will ruin his country when he triggers a succession crisis.

this

Kurdistan would be a thing.

If you invade a country, it's denbts will become your own.

I wanna see you try, subhuman mudslime sandnigger Turkroach.

Pic related will be the result.

>calls others larpers
>larps as an ancient greek

Be nice to your neighbors, Turkey.

you would lose miserably because of nato.

>4 posts of an amerimutt posting gypsies and pretending he's Greek
>I call him out for being an idiot
>"lololol ur larping as an ancient greek"
Where in my posts did I ever make even the slightest indication of larping as anything? It seems you're a bit jealous, so you straw man to make up for it.

you larp as a human being you shitskin.

back 2 Russia flag plz

You'd get hilariously reck'd.
Then we'd partition your land and send you back to turkmenistan where you belong.

Turkroaches going to war with Greece! Breaking News!

Turkroach Army mobilizes!

Emus are honorary Turkish
because they defeated Australians just like how we did

You'd probably get stepped on like the Roach you are. Muslims were powerful back when everyone was restricted to swords. The technological and mental difference between the West and the Muslim world is about 500 years. You'd get fucked so hard.

reminder that whatever you do and wherever you are you will always be a little asian sandnigger death cultist manlet, and rightfully treated as such

We'll kill you all

*gets rekt by Taliban*

You'd get dicked by NATO, no support by the Russians and most likely kurds will strike far more often aswell.

Its a bad idea I would say.

We lost like a couple hundred dudes for the millions of Muslims we obliterated. US waged probably the most one-sided war in history against you subhumans and you got fucking owned. Same will happen if you ever fuck with a Western country again, you retarded apes.

We could finally implement the Treaty of Sevres

While Greece is fucking broke they have pretty advanced and big military. Turkeys 500k soldiers are a meme. Remember the military coup? Soldiers with tanks got stopped by retards with sticks.

>w-we killed more civilians
>*escapes from Iraq and Afghanistan*

>G*rman subhuman trying to understand what happened during the coup
literally only 10 k soldiers tried to lead a coup against the government you inbred g*rman subhuman
muhammad, you lost every war you fought.

PLEASE DO THIS, SERIOUSLY TRY IT

There are no civilians in Islam. Our k/d ratio is like 6,000,000/1 American.