Europoor constantly shit on America food culture, but this is the slob they eat

Europoor constantly shit on America food culture, but this is the slob they eat...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchy_box
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. i'd eat it.

Looks American to me.

you should I've figured it by know that yuropoors are just jealous.

OI BRUV DATS NOT BANTUH
>56%
LOL DATS BANTUH

Good lord. What language is this?

Because like everything else you can think of, our average daily life is on full display for the world to see, and you only tend to see the upper parts of everywhere else.

Looks delicious desu

Are Scots the ones chirping american food? all Scottish i knew loved american food.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchy_box

If you were high that'd be amazing.

even got breakfast munchie box.
brb booking plane ticket

>drinking a cup of beans

That's a good idea, I never thought of that.

Imagine the epic BRAAAAAAAAPs

That looks delicious.

incase you didnt get major heartburn from a night of boozing, these are to ensure that everyone suffers together

"What you want ta drink wit dat?"
"beans."

MUNCHYBOX

You poor fools haven't lived....

Damn munchie boxes look so good.

all that looks great, but what is okra like? would u recommend? tasty or not worth the effort?

>in Europe, this is a meal for 4
>in America, it is a meal for one

>you should I've figured it
American education, everyone.

i've only ever had it in soup and not very fresh but it's good in soup at least

>okra
Southerner here, fried okra is literally one of my favorite sides. Do yourself the favor and fry some up,

Also, fried squash.

does stuff like this cost less than a tenner?

okra is good, can be prepared many ways but often fried. hard to describe though unfortunately, but its about what you'd expect from a vegetable. if you've ever had asparagus its somewhat similar.

That made me giggle m8

Fried okra is great. But like any other fried green, the flavor is mainly in the grease it's fried in.

Hey now, I live near that BBQ place - it's the shit. Best BBQ I've ever had. Plus, they opened up a Mexican variety of it a few miles up the road. Too bad it's kind of expensive, otherwise I'd be there all the time.

He's obviously a phonefag

Yes, Lord Satan.
My apologies, Lord of Darkness.

You eat fucking poutine leaf. Stfu

Round my way med is a tenner, large is fifteen quid

You don't want a salad after 10 pints/spliffs.

Looks like a good basket. If Eurofood really is like this then good for them. Eat food that tastes good. I dont care how bad it is for me; butter and salt are awesome. Green vegetables taste like shit unless cooked with bacon or smothered in cheese. You all know this is true.

Southern delicacy is some okrie. Fried okrie is deliciously palatable to any cuisine; however, pickled okrie is the best hors d'oeurves for a good old fashion pig cookin', fish fryin, or low country boil

>poutine
Looks like someone blew chunks on a plate of chips, is actually really fkn good...

Honestly looks tasty op.

But really fattening.

>Only third world countries have good gastronomy

Like those fuckers can even afford telescopes. Probs think the lights in the sky are the demon umbongo or some shit.

6 sixes, ah ah ah
not bad for feeding four moderately high people, or two very high people
Okra is delicious, it's good fried slimy enough you can just rolled it straight in corn meal and pan fry in avocado oil for a slightly healthier option, some of the frozen ones are even good deep fried
also really good boiled soft with crush tomato and a little crab boil seasoning, corn and a little onion is a nice addition too, some people add bacon

UK is not europe

It's because we're the only country that matters, so all the world's eyes are on us, and they see everything. But we only see the "best" parts of other cultures. Don't fall for the europoor meme. They can't even afford cars.

>muh superior public transportation
You have to rub shoulders with the lowest scum society has to offer on their public transportation. Not to mention with all the shitskins they keep importing, a trip to work on a bus or train can easily turn to Muhammad sitting next to you, raping you, and blowing up the bus.

I'm surprised that there are no big munchy box chains in the US. There's clearly a market for it.

Purely a coincidence. Spices grow in hot climates.

it's slimy and bland when used in a stew. also it's filled with seeds that are similar to pepper seeds and make the texture even more unpleasant. the burgers here seem to say it's good fried, but i've never tried it that way.

>Scotland
They eat fucking mince out of sheep stomachs and they deep-fry mars bar, how can you even compare Scottish "cuisine" to the rest of Europe.

apparently jack in the box is testing the waters
whatever entree + 2 tacos + fries and curly fries..

its not the same as getting a pizza box filled with shaved gyro meat or chow mein.

Looks fine to me.

burgers and leafs know how to eat. end of discussion.

That's some lumpy coffee, i'm guessing tea is just maple leaves and garden hose water into a dirty bucket.

This is why Canada disappoints the rest of the anglosphere, even Australia.

Where is that at? Faggot

>Deep fried Mars bars
I thought you people were savages, now I'm not so sure

i wish this was a Canadian picture.

we all know canada disappoints the anglosphere by memeing multicultualism the hardest. it was all fun and games when it that meant different types of europeans..

>slob
RIP English