The Truth of Your Origins and The True Evil of the World

The Hand of God is Forced

twitter.com/kibbitzlaw/status/881598000900059136

- Humanity had many Creator Gods. This was written out of Genesis overtime by those who serve Darkness. Genesis used to say "and man was created in OUR image and OUR likeness." Furthermore, Adam and Eve were the names for man and woman, not just two individuals.

- When man fell from grace (from living above the 4th dimensional plane of reality where darkness and evil cannot exist), he became susceptible to many "Gods and Goddesses" in both the physical 3D realm and spiritual 4D realm. The Sons of the Creator Gods who mated with human women were the Nephilim.

- The "restart" left humanity scattered, but it quickly progressed again in certain areas of the world. Tower of Babel was Mohinjodara in India and was destroyed by Gods (ETIs in 3D physical reality) who did not want humanity to gain access to "the Kingdom of Heaven" (our galaxy, universe, and all living and intelligent beings within it on al dimensional planes) until united as many nations of distinct and individual cultures which contribute to a united species which can rule locally, yet be united globally and galactically in principle, spirit and truth.

- The God which lead Moses and his people out of Egypt was not the Creator-Gods (ETI species) which man and woman were created by in Eden.

- This God which lead Moses out of Egypt was Satan/Baphomet (the "Goat God").

- In exchange for Moses and his people making ritualistic sacrifice to prove their submission and devotion, Satan/Baphomet agreed to help set them free.

- The Tabernacle which Satan/Baphomet instructed Moses to build in order to communicate with him was a portable Temple of Sacrifice, whereby the spilling of the blood of a lamb...an innocent creature whose fear, pain, and suffering would give off a massive energy burst upon which Satan/Baphomet could use in order to "pierce the veil" and speak with Moses in a sub 4D manifestation.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5BmJF
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&sns=em
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So when are the good ayys showing up?

The Lord-God YHWH who called himself the one and only God was actually Satan/Baphomet.

His human servants created the "Dark Bloodlines" who became monarchies by declaring that they had a divine right from God to do so...but that God was Satan/Baphomet.

Bump? I like stories, even if I've heard parts of this before

Ya these guys...they flip flop more then a fish out of water. Supposedly they said they had some audio of something on Friday but they never brought it up again.

They said that Trump reads their tweets and fired Comey based on evidence they produced on 911. Then Friday they say that Trump is Illuminati.

DO NOT trust everything these guys say

Holocaust was not just a Hebrew word to describe a massive extermination...it was an actual practice of ritualistic sacrifice given to Moses by Satan/Baphomet. Holocaust literally meant "to go up in smoke"

Eastern European Zionists in Hungary and Romania which joined the SS volunteer battalions were the ones who carried out the exaggerated Holocaust.

Zionists SS officers killed Torah conscious and Orthodox Jews in a Babylonian Talmud Zionist sacrifice ritual called "Holocaust". Why? So that Zionism and its practice of Babylonian Talmudism could masquerade as true Abrahamic Judaism...all while the very perpetrators of the Holocaust then changed their identity...much like a chameleon...and became "the victims" in order to make Talmudic Zionism untouchable.

this post gave me down syndrome

that kiddie is still larping? and people are still following it?

>This was written out of Genesis overtime
But where is proofs
The Bible is a holographic construct. Divided the books are nice and offer a little wisdom, but it's only in their entirety that any existential meaning comes from it. You got a lot right but a lot wrong as well. Heaven and spiritual realms could be higher dimensions of our reality, ETI's are definitely rebranded spiritual (extra dimensional) beings.

Jews are horrible people (though aren't we all), and animal sacrifice is barbaric and unsustainable. It's like try to filter and infinitely spanning body of water by cleansing teaspoons at a time.

This is literally Project Bluebeam.
>hey goys, your god is actually the devil
>also aliens are actually your gods, but they're not gonna do cool alien stuff for us until you become a One World Order, guise! so stop all the silly "nationalism" and "religion" stuff, k?

We are putting everything into audio format.

We're not doing this without reason or intent of getting it to the masses.

Kushner was appointed head of the Illuminati in 2008. Unless something has changed, Trump's whole point and purpose of running was to win an let Kushner run the show

Dunno what purpose that Twitter account got, seems to be some truth mixed up with a lot of bullshit. Earth is also flat

Dude, your LARP has gotten so convoluted you don't even know if you're contradicting yourself anymore.

Because if your idea of God is Yahweh, then he is correct.

Yahweh is just a logos who inflates his position.

Correction, it seems flat. Also looking at any nasa material makes you wonder why they are lying about everything

tell us about the spine beetles, Frank.

We can't see sources of light in space on the visible spectrum

Try to find any pre-Vatican II bible translated into English for the New Testament from the Latin Vulgate and Greek and the Old Testament from Hebrew.

The whole of Scripture's meaning changing dramatically and into what reads like a blend of Star Wars and Star Trek.

The Torah and the Kaballa flat out admit the existence of multiple Gods (ETI species) and how the Creator Gods of Humanity rule over 18,000 worlds.

You are close, OP, but no dice.

Let's break this down:

>Humanity had many Creator Gods

Yes, and no.

You see, God and Jesus Christ are two seperate beings, but also ONE.

They are together in spirit, but separate.

The Father, Jehovah, is the Creator, and His Son, Jesus, is Lord.

Thus "Man was created in OUR image...."

>Living in the 4th Dimensional Plane of Reality

You are correct about there being other dimensions, which is where the Demons reside.

However, Man has ALWAYS resided in THIS dimension.

The Earth is FLAT, and they are hiding more lands beyond Antartica, one of which is the Garden of Eden and the Tree of Life.

It's being guarded by two powerful entities, and a flaming sword, like it says in Genesis. (Google it)

>Other Gods

No such thing, only Demons masquerading as Gods.

Victory of the LARP

Yggdrasil was destroyed.

Bingo. There's a reason why scriptures have been subtly altered and edited over many centuries. The version of Genesis we use describes in detail an inner Earth land and an opening at each end.

LOL. You guys are ridiculous. I read all your tweets from the start of when you started tweeting in May.

You said Trump and Putin were working to disclose everything, you were praising what they were doing.

You said Steven Greer was not to be trusted and he was a reptilian. Then just days later you said he was doing good work.

You also said that Lucifer was only mentioned briefly in the bible and the Jews demonized Lucifer's name to make people think he was evil but he wasn't and Lucifer is really Christ.

If Kushner was head of the Illuminati, why does the left and everyone who hates Trump want Trump out of office? If Trump goes, Kushner goes. If he is head of Illuminati then why not leave Trump in office and not threaten to assassinate him? Why try to stop everything he does?

Doesn't make sense does it?

Bingo? He just corrected you moron.

I thought this was a Jedi/SWTOR thread when I saw the pic. Then I saw the wall of LARP text.

LOOOOOOOL this guy is a clown

you all deserve cancer

I have so much cancer already.

It can't kill me, feels bad.

We're not going to argue the minutiae of things...our concern is agreement on the big pieces of the puzzle, one being that reality as understood is a falsity (ex: hollow earth not being admitted to)

>- This God which lead Moses out of Egypt was Satan/Baphomet (the "Goat God").

friendly reminder that the imagery of Satan as a goat came from the BANEPOSTING god because people were fucking goats in the streets to worship the big guy

Get your story straight first fuckboy

tfw you go full retard

>existence of multiple Gods
I can agree there, but I'd say "gods". Elohim is used abundantly in the OT, but it's not necessarily translated as "Gods". El is singular, Elohim is the plural, right? Dead humans are talked about as being "Elohim" in the OT too, and I fail to see as how dead humans can be considered these same Gods you speak of. Instead, it seems that Elohim is a term of location, of a being that exists some where. It's hard to point to specifics, but it seems that something is an Elohim if it exists outside our realm of physicality, but can enter it under certain circumstances. Saying Elohim in reference to both God and extra dimensional beings is a lot like our use of the word "President". When someone mentions "The President" You think of the biggest, baddest president. The penultimate. The President of the U.S. You don't think of the president of the home owner's association, but the term can be used for both. It's all about context.

By the way that whole Kushner illuminati theory? It is a David Iche Production.

Think about it. How does that English fag get away with saying SO much about the elite and Illuminate and reptilians and he hasn't been offed yet? HE'S A PART OF THEM

He is like an ambassador of sorts. Put some of the truth out there in a controlled manner that meets with the elite's approval. I am convinced that Iche is not all who he claims to be.

It is the spark itself that is God.

Not the singular entities.

And what is it that God offers us, his goal for the universe, or at the very least some sort of next step in it's plan?

>And what is it that God offers us

Awareness. Consciousness. Courage. Knowledge. Inspiration.

>his goal for the universe

I don't know of one.

>or at the very least some sort of next step in it's plan?

It's all cyclical, until it isn't.

>The Tree of Life was destroyed.

No, it wasn't.

That's what the Elite want you to think.

They have found the Tree of Life, it's REAL.

They just don't want anyone to know about it, they don't want people to become immortal.

They can't reach it, two very powerful entities are guarding it, that's why CERN is trying to figure out about the God Particle and how to dismantle it.

CERN is close, that's why we are entering the End times, time is running out.

Let those without fear win the day.

Let the cowards remain as they are if they will not stand and fight.

imgur.com/a/5BmJF

If any of you want to try and refute us and our claim that we're operating everywhere right now, then you're just the blind leading blind.

Yes, it was.

I was shown its destruction as a child.

Seeds have been re-sown, though.

Controlled opposition Gatekeeper. Like AJ

I should also warn you.

To dismantle that particle is to dismantle the fabric of your reality.

That email provides us nothing to garner your credibility. Continue LARPing faggot.

Don't like responding to the tough questions? Of course not because you can't answer why you waffle more then Eggo.

Here we are telling you that False Jews are actually out to kill you...confirming and vindicating Sup Forums...and you call us LARPERs?

That same source confirmed for us that Soros attend "hunting parties".

THE MANDATE IS
>Dilute the truth
This is sagecore/10 bait.
Probably jtrig tier...
>I can smell the matzo and gifilta fish

I've answered every question you've asked as well as I can.

I am just a helper.

Nobody gives a fuck until you stop being a moron and stop contradicting yourself. You literally can google everything you've told us. Fucking White House user has more credibility than you.

VictoryoftheLARP credibility went out the window when they were talking about how great Cobra was.

That fag has been talking about the cabal being defeated, arrests, NESARA, some Cthulu entity being wrapped around the Earth and how all the good ayy lmao are dissolving it or some shit for YEARS.

It just all seems like some strange cult to me.

Obama is your first twitter follower, you're literally a psy op.

We have confirmation that Steve Scalise shooting was a planned assassination attempt and that the shooter was an MKUltra asset.

We are already here.

What's up with the Venusian connection? The rest is the standard pizza shit...the prayer for leadership is new.

Mate you think the shooting was to distract from an alien discussion meeting @ congress

Kill yourself

>We are already here.

But you didn't tell them for how long...

You didn't answer anything. I posted why you guys can't answer how if Trump and Kushner are really Illuminati why the hell Hollywood which is all Illuminati practically along with the libtards want Trump dead and buried.

If Trump is assassinated or impeached, Kushner is gone too. If he is head of them, why not keep Trump in? Because all Trump is doing is pissing them off any chance he gets.

ITT Sup Forums dismantles a psy op.

WE ARE THE INTEL COMMUNITY NOW.

This

"Humanity" is a figment of your imagination. An ideal you've conjured up to fit your historical perspective. A Man exists but "humanity" is nothing. "Progress" is whatever a culture makes of it. One people sees "humanity" "progressing" towards one end, and another people sees "humanity" "progressing" towards another end.

You think out of all the minds that have walked this Earth, and of all the faiths and cultures that have prophesied "humanity's" purpose, you're the one who's got it right? You think you're even close?

I am not him, nor do I hold his views.

Perspective is a helluva drug, ain't it?

By the way...if Moses was indeed led astray by Satan and not God, then why are the 10 commandments virtues of good?

Why would Satan, this ultimate evil, want his followers to go by things such as

Thou Shall not Kill
Thou Shall not Steal
Thou Shall not covet thy neighbors Wife
And so on.

Those don't sound evil to me, those sound like words to live by and a force of good. So how can an evil entity give those to Moses?

Have you ever seen the "Gleason's New Standard Map of the World"?

It's a very old, and very accurate map of the Flat Earth.

If you pay attention, at the center of the Earth is a dark hole.....That's no mistake, that's because there is literally a center hole where the North Artic is:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

There is more to this world than we are being told.

> The version of Genesis we use describes in detail an inner Earth land and an opening at each end.
Please link or post a screenshot. I'm genuinely interested in this.

This doesn't make sense and doesn't answer my question. You are not who and hold whose views? What does that have to do with what I said?

Know Thine Enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&sns=em

One of Israel's most respected and revered Rabbis states unequivocally that Jews are an interdimensionsl race sent here to take over and rule the planet.

Human bodies are vesses for Souls...and both beings of Light and Dark from higher dimensions can incarnate here in your reality.

>Awareness. Consciousness. Courage. Knowledge. Inspiration.
Decent answers, but dangerous ones. The Truth isn't subjective. Constants prevail throughout all things in the universe, even in things as "fluid" as morality. There is only one Truth in everything, and deviation from that Truth is sin. It's the reason we say God has patience, and why he doesn't just show up in the sky to correct everything. Being in the presence of Ultimate Truth erodes everything but the truth to dust.
>I don't know of one.
At least you're being honest. The meaning of life, of the universe is an enigma. Why make all this? My answer is that we can't comprehend the answer. The book of Job is a good call back here. For all the things that happen in our reality, there are infinite possibilities that didn't happen. God knows all of these, God chose this to happen for a reason, and that reason will be a mystery until it's time to be revealed.
>It's all cyclical, until it isn't.
Another good answer, but you can go deeper. Biblical theology is all about Typology. Prophecy is all about cycles, but they aren't truly cycles. Time is an illusion, it all happens in an "instance". It's a dimension in which we are bound and experience linearly, it's why God can show us the future, as he sees future and past at the same instant. One example is how Joshua was a "reenactment" of Christ's Second Coming thousands of years before it would happen. Or the Jewish wedding ceremony being a "practice" for the Rapture of the Church (The Bride of Christ)

Look up Richard E. Byrd and his antarctic expeditions. Haunting shit.

SAGE

DO NOT TRUST VICTORY OF THE LARP

Submission and fear out of ritualistic, repetitive worship.

The God of Moses recruited his people to hide from the rest of man kind the esoteric truths of your reality and the universe contained in the old scriptures.

the plural there just refers to the father, son, and holy spirit.

thats all

>that's the most retarded shit i have ever read.

Perspective is built off of one's experience. One's experience is built off of the history which has gone into cultivating the environment and circumstances of said individual's experience. Thus, when ones perspective of history is corrupted (or should I say premature?), such as yours and the vast majority of people alive in the West today, their everyday perspective will be corrupted, as they further detach themselves from who and what they are through their actions and impulses based off of a worldview which is inherently unnatural.

You are singing more harm than good OP, there is no need for the lies.

No.

Trinitian Connection was only needed once humanity fell from its original state in nature, its higher existence where knowledge of evil did not exist for evil cannot exist beyond 4D.

The Trinity is that which offers humanity a connection back to the high dimensional realms and a chance to redeem itself.

You are attempting to attach views espoused by the OP to me.

>as they further detach themselves from who and what they are through their actions and impulses based off of a worldview which is inherently unnatural.

But I don't.

I embrace it all, the positive and the negative.

You can't know truth if you aren't aware of the moment. The whole moment.

for how long?

again, no
that is all the plural referred to, God may have also meant angels included in that plural

now best of luck substantiating the rest of your diatribe

top kek m8

Or more simply: If it wasn't for the mistakes I made yesterday, where would I be tomorrow?

funny stuff man

yet we see every day there are impact events detectable in our upper atmosphere of particles with energies many orders of magnitude higher than the LHC will ever be capable of and guess what..... we're still here

But the commandments in themselves are not ritualistic nor worshipped outright. They are guidelines to live by, a means for man to to not become savages. They themselves are not a religion.

Can you honestly tell me that the commandments were conceived by an evil being? Because it shouldn't be possible for such a entity to think along those wavelengths. Compassion, love, a sense of morality, which you claim is from the "creator race" should not be possible from an evil force.

Screencap from the video. What did he mean by this?

here let me derail the thread

OK OP
FINE

thats all just grand!
now prove it.

implying the thread ever got rails

>- Humanity had many Creator Gods
Stopped reading. Should've known it would've been retarded from the op pic.

>"and man was created in OUR image and OUR likeness."

Actually, It is more of a translation error due to the gospel going from hebrew to greek to bastardized latin to latin to english. We learned about this in my History of Jesus class in college. They essentially translated it incorrectly, and the modern bible is actually full of translation errors that dont match up with the ancient greek and hebrew translations.

He won't. One minute he says that he is "protected" because he has many different dead man switches and he doesn't care if he is targeted as long as the word gets out.

Whenever anyone asks for hard proof he will then say that it would endanger lives and that they proved again and again through their tweets alone that it is all as they say it is.

>Humanity had many Creator Gods

stopped reading there. Thanks for revealing yourself Satan, now go away

Yes. But they are just smashing particles together like kids with toy cars.

That is a much different thing than unraveling the nature of it.

Yes its a new anon5 basically

yes, exactly

which is the entire message and point even asking for proof of such things as OP claims

the mere asking holds the entire revelation of all fantasies as houses of cards

for anyone dumb enougn to even wonder at all after someone gets done with a tale like op's

>That is a much different thing than unraveling the nature of it.

jesus youre a fucking imbecile

The tree of life is fetal organ stem cells. Except they don't work as well as the globalists want you to think they don't want you to know. So they have to use them frequently, which requires a great deal of fetal organ tissue.
>user where do you get fetal organ tissue?
Well, let's look and see who the globalists give lots of money to. Hey, there's a lobby group over here that is receiving tax dollars for some reason.
>Planned Parenthood?
Yeah, that's the one. They want you to throw your fetus away so they can get those juicy livers and succulent lungs. That's where the best stem cells come from.
There are side effects as well. As you grow older, your face starts to droop and the bottom of your eyeball is exposed.

lol... higgs boson has fuck all to do with god... the original name, which was coined by leon lederman, was the "god damn particle" because it was such a fucking pain in the ass to discover, and ultimately cost 10 billion to do so... however, his publicist said that "god damn particle" wouldn't fly so they shortened it to "god particle"...

If CERN wanted to destroy anything, all they would have to do is point the fucking beam line at it and they would have a fucking proton laser with as much momentum as a full speed air craft carrier hitting it...

CERN is big and bad as fuck but they literally arent doing anything nefarious there... its a bunch of sjw beta fucking assberger bookworm "scientists" masturbating to the long lost idea of being the next einstein/feynman... literally scientific vanity cuckolds...

source: am physicist...

Thanks.

Here's a secret for you:

4th dimension is space-time (or more accurately, timespace)

5th dimension is cycle

I said a month ago we should doxx this menta faggot. He's posted who his great grandpa is supposedly and given enough hints we can figure it out pretty quickly.

Sounds like he had some kinda kundalini awakening that broke down into a psychosis and he has massive ego inflation coupled with delusions of grandeur. His name is moderndayTJ on plebbit and refers to himself as John the Messenger or some shit. Says he's a star seed.

He mixes truth with bullshit so part of me thinks he's a jtrig discredit job, but I'd wager he's just gone loco.

OP is probably larping as VotL but I will say he's actually very very very close to being 100% accurate.

What he got wrong is about Satan/Baphomet, although he could be half right.

The truth is that Pan, Satan, Baphomet, Set, etc. This god is a god of nature. Of the lower vibration variety. This god of nature, also called the lord of flies, is called this for good reason.

Consider how important flies are to the natural ecosystem of our planet. Without the lowest kind of creature our world cannot be so beautiful. You MUST have the dark with the light or else you go blind.

I want you all to remember that VotL said that in our 3D world, the ONLY true duality is Light and Darkness. Good vs Evil is not a true duality, they are one in the same in the way that you must have temptation to do evil so that you can choose to do good .

One thing is for sure. This god of nature. Satan, Pan, the goat headed god, has been corrupted by the evil illuminati/moloch cabal. But NOT irrevocably. I can assure you that at this moment, with the upcoming Capricorn full moon Pan, the ancient god of debauchery and sin is coming back into the Light.

Yes, Pan is of low vibration but the duality of low and high vibration is exactly what we need in the world.

Think of it like this. To ascend high sometimes its best to fall so that you can bounce higher than you were before. Its a principle of rhythm and momentum. A bird dives to reach greater heights.

I want to share with you the truth but most of you will not listen because, just like I was, most people are frightened and lied to by the Cabal who has corrupted the true words of many religious texts throughout history and hidden the truth.

Think about it. Of ALL beings who need our forgiveness and love the most, is it not the one who has fallen the furthest into darkness? Is it not a mark of mighty love to forgive one so corrupted and to hold out a hand to lift them up into light?

The ONLY way to defeat evil is with love.