So lets play a game a muslim has an "interested" in an event in my local area...

so lets play a game a muslim has an "interested" in an event in my local area. really though when do you think the next terrorist event is going to happen and where I mean bigly none or this weak shit here in there my guess is Germany and go...

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/europe/france/paris/articles/memorial-graffiti-removed-from-place-de-la-republique/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

England the land of the kebab

nigger land

>literal future of london

jk UK

You filthy sand niggers better not touch Shakira.
REEEEEEEEEE HANDS OFF MY MAMACITA.

when you see a muslim in the crowd

welcome to america where even the beaners get enriched

Argentina is basically second worls along with brazil right?

somewhere in eastern europe mmmmmmmmm russia prolly

We have ID's ....

yea just getting it going how about France?

What the fuck did you just say?

>this entire fucking thread

>>this entire fucking thread
could have been more coherent I guess
>where do you think the next islamic enrichment is going to take place

That before/after is heartbreaking

yea heres a video of a french mother with her child in about oooooooo 5 years

This is disingenuous. The graffiti was part of a memorial to the victims of the Charlie Hebdo attack. It's since been cleaned.

o really didn't know that hmmm thats news have a link

theculturetrip.com/europe/france/paris/articles/memorial-graffiti-removed-from-place-de-la-republique/

>spraying graffiti on a memorial to mark a terrorist attack on your nation

wit?

>Phoenix Arizona 2007

Can't be real.
How the fuck is he still taking steps after that head shot?

it does seem odd that they would do this its like kicking someone when there down you know?

>graffiti regarding a massacre of citizens by foreign agents of a diametrically opposed culture....
>disingenuous

inertia

>. The graffiti was part of a memorial to the victims of the Charlie Hebdo attack.
Can you read? Shut the fuck up.

>graffiti regarding a massacre of citizens by foreign agents of a diametrically opposed culture
It is literally random tag signs

Yes since the picture in this context was was clearly being used to imply something that simply isn't the case in this particular instance

What an incredible rebuttal, retard

He doesn't, he hasn't even finished the stride he was on before his cranium was discharged.

can you even type a comprehensible sentence

If the poster of the pictures intent was to show how fucked France and Europe to a larger extent has become I think he hit the nail on the head.

read thread its explained.
and yes could have been more coherent

Shakira is Arabic. She'll be fine.

Graffiti and flowers made by French people to memorialize the victims of a terrorist attack shows how fucked France is? We both know he was not going for something that roundabout. The clear implication was that the statue and the area in question had gone to shit.

latin right?

Top jej

Have you ever been to London. That future happened 10 years ago.

Empty missile crates found floating off Sitka.
was on news. Seattle / BC = aircraft seems likely.

whole uk now nigga

>graffiti to memorialize victims

This isn't a thing. The area had gone to shit. The "memorial graffiti" was there for at least a year, according to your own source.

link?

Yes since it stayed there as a memorial to other terrorist attacks that came after. Also, how does it being there a year do anything at all to prove that it isn't memorial graffiti?

it just looks shitty user doesn't it I mean thas a memorial that lasted a year with that on it it looks like mad max teir of beauty

Nope. I post all the time bragging about where I'm from because it's 95% white. Only cities are fucked.`

Oh definitely it looks like total fucking ass. No disagreement there

thats how it starts user

I've never heard of any memorial ever including graffiti. Hell, these barbarians even spray painted the metal engravings. It's just random people's names. Does this make any sense to you?

>implying they don't attack their own

Ive calculated the average time between attacks starti in 2015, it used to be around 108 days, now it is about 58. Next attack will happen by the end of July.

well at least we will have a happening soon sounds like fun

I suppose I should elaborate a bit further, the attacks only include Europe and only major attacks were taken into account. Last major attack was in London on June the 3rd. 30 days have already passed, so in about 28 days we should see another happening.

Of course it is user, but I'm saying it's not totally fucked yet. Hence my county being so comfy and free of litter.

How major is a major attack? Because there were two in the space of like two weeks in Londonistan not long ago.

Correction, one in Londonistan and one in Manchdad.

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA

She has to be high caste if she's Colombian.

yea basically white in columbia

4/11 is off limits, as are any anniversaries or significant dates.

Just the big stuff that makes it into the news, at least a few dead and many injured. They stand out from the rest like a sore thumb, just check the list of attacks at thereligionofpeace website and you can check them out yourself. I've thought about cutting out outliers but sure there is that much data to work with.

Jesus Christ the outright nerve of the Media these days.

She is half Arab that's why they are interested.

Misleading, the number is getting smaller every day, if you used the last two years it would be much smaller than 108.

I see no flowers and the Graffiti looks like any other I've seen. Fuck off.

Average overall is 58, for 2015, which was the year this sort of all started is 108.

so shes a 100% spanish?

Oops, nvm was working with numbers from memory, average for 2017 so far is 58. Overall, 108. The time between attacks is decreasing fast.