Why does everybody hate Hitler so much ? (Not including pol)

Why does everybody hate Hitler so much ? (Not including pol)
Because history played out exactly as it did, I was born. Same for all of you.

Thanks Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtu.be/k_DZhfsbLJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks Mr.H!

>youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM

He's an evil-ass motherfucker, that's why.

Good video

U would've died in your father's ballsack 99.9999... procent dumbass

What I don't get is why so many people who are alt-right nationalists are so down with Hitler. He opposed America. How can you both support America and the Nazis?

He had the dream of a white society

Because he knew America would turn into the degenerate hell hole it is today. He knew the jews controlled our media. He was and is correct.

I love Hitler.

''It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right."

The world is starting to shake off the (((media))) and (((pop culture))) haze and wake up.

Is Hitler God? Without WW2/Holocaust I don't exist. Seig Heil

>Because history played out exactly as it did, I was born.
Exactly.

Hitler knew that the jews controlled US media and would start to commit mass white genocide, he did not oppose America, he opposed the jewish media that would genocide whites in America. If you dont know this, then you've been correctly brainwashed by the jewish stranglehold on western media.

SIEG HEIL

He figured all this out just by paying attention, and reading books. All before the internet, he figured it out. A genius, a hero, and way beyond his time.

I only wish I could've been there.

Sieg Heil Hitto

dankie

The first thing Putin did when he gained power was imprisoned jewish bankers and business men (thieves) for crimes against the russian people. Immediately, the western (kike) media began to make him the ultra boogyman, because hes against the their total world domination.

Cause the Jewish media and education machine brain washes every one

Well that's depressing.

I stared at it for half an hour and about cried.

desu I definitely wouldn't have been born if it weren't for Hitler, so thanks old man!

Try this on for size.
youtu.be/k_DZhfsbLJY

I hate him with whole my heart. He is the reason jews have so much power today

I don't think I should've been born.

thanks Hitler

80 years of jew propaganda.

Here's your reply

he is a kike, ruined europe, and let israel exist

reason adolf was so determined is because he came from the future. he knew what disastrous effects of appeasing non-whites/immigrants would have on society
he went back to the past to save us but sadly his attempt failed miserably
now europe and the rest of the west is losing its identity because they don't want to be associated with him
that's why I'm not too fond of him (although I agree with his intentions)