IL tax hike

32 fucking percent.
abc7chicago.com/politics/illinois-house-approves-$5b-tax-hike-bill;-gov-rauner-threatens-to-veto/2175005/
They won't consider cutting gibs to the blacks or bombers. Fuck this state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB6h9R0I-aM
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-sanctuary-history-htmlstory.html
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rahm-Emanuel-illegal-immigration-Chicago-sanctuary-cities/2017/05/28/id/792818/
nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/chicago-emanuel-sanctuary-city-order-attorney-general-sessions-417242663.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R A R E
A
R
E

stop
and aren't gibs federal

Sure, but not the pensions, which is the big problem here.

But they also have state run gibs such as the low income energy assistance program to pay electric bills

is there were most of the money went?
i just seems strange that a state can go bankrupt like that

Bump.

Rauner is vetoing. We good for now senpai.

t. Cook County fag

250 billion or so in pensions.

A. Quarter. Trillion.

To boomers

1/3,500,000 share your flag, fag.

I would hope so senpai

But the fact this passed our legislators is mind boggling

unlike the nice burger up there it gets fucking annoying hearing rare hurr durr and nobody actually responds to my post.

Is it changing f a m to senpai or did I brain fart? Lmao

Senpai

"Under the revenue legislation, the personal income tax rate would go from 3.75 percent to just under 5 percent. The corporate rate would jump from 5.25 percent to 7 percent."

That's not very much.

It is... F a m is senpai naow

This guy is from Norfolk Island.

Still a hike, and given property taxes going up in many counties, that 32% increase will be felt

nobody cares

Rare
A
R
E
Have a rare Hitler.

The 1.25% raise will be more or less nothing. Far less than not doing it and having everything fall apart.

It also doesn't solve the problem.
We're dealing with orders of magnitude greater levels of spending than a net 5B increase.

wtf i dont see any rares

>Gov. Rauner threatens to veto

this motherfucker is trying to destroy Illinois

Just like Chris Fatso did to NJ

>X2SJKe9x
This id is rare, his post was deleted.
He changed to Fascist after I saw he was RARE.

>leafs
>on topic posting
pick 1

I'd rather have everything fall apart.
t. ILfag

To democrats who happen to be boomers, you mean. Government employment skews left.

>leaf
>big cock
Pick both or neither.

>this motherfucker is trying to destroy Illinois

you don't live here obviously, Madigan has already succeeded in its destruction, Chicago corruption feels no remorse

Kike Madigan must be at it again.

If they really believe people will pay a hike of 32% they're out of their fucking minds.

You're right, maybe we can rebuild soon after.

The Democrats put forward a solution and the GOP governor vetoes it . he should fuck off and sign it

it's from 3.75% to 5%

perfectly reasonable

Oh they will. The just makes the temporary tax that expired 3 years ago permanent. It clearly wasn't enough to stop job creation.

What will get people is the next economic downturn and the cumulative taxes increasing at the city/local level as the state will eventually push responsibility down to them much like California has been doing. I think most Illinois voters aren't there yet and will have to suffer more.

Opinions from the People's Republic of Canada are invalid.

Checked.

A decent plan would be marijuana legalization with a nice fat sin tax coupled with reduction in gibs and pensions.

Better than a global tax hike, and the property taxes here are already insane

Move out, user. Leave it behind and let their tax base wither as whites continue to flee.

I think the 2020 census is going to surprise a lot of people when they see just how many have left IL.

How can we blame Millennials for this

Molyneux has a great video on the collapse of illinois youtube.com/watch?v=BB6h9R0I-aM

I think one good riot in Chicago will start the exodus. Then you can basically follow Detroit's history to see where this is going.

>personal income tax rate would go from 3.75 percent to just under 5 percent. The corporate rate would jump from 5.25 percent to 7 percent.

Jesus Christ no wonder your state went broke. You're as fucking misleading as CNN.

Just driving through the state, town to town and city to city you can see a multitude of homes that sit empty and for sale for well over a year. Many smaller towns are dying. The people are heading out.

You can always *not* pay your income taxes, that's what we did :^)

And that video was made in July 31st of 2015. So almost exactly 2 years ago he proved how fucked they were. It has come to pass.

baka desu senpai that shit has been filtered for years

Holy shit i didnt even look at the date i assumed this came out within the last couple of weeks

> chicagotribune.com/news/ct-chicago-sanctuary-history-htmlstory.html
> newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rahm-Emanuel-illegal-immigration-Chicago-sanctuary-cities/2017/05/28/id/792818/
> nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/chicago-emanuel-sanctuary-city-order-attorney-general-sessions-417242663.html

Liberal w/ every penny until they ran out ...

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Yeah, it must be pretty damn bad for someone to be able to call it that close.

hopefully it leads to more blacks shooting each other.

Rare!

Yup. Sadly, the rural areas will get hurt first. Chicago, despite its problems, has a distinct advantage as a transportation hub so it will take longer to see things go South.

Speaking of South, be on the lookout for crime spreading north from the Southside of Chicago for indications on how the city is coping. I would expect hiring of new officers to go first in order to protect existing pensions.

Speaking of going South, this Bama boy is heading home after his stint here in IL. Getting a different car and after that I'm gone.

Could someone update pic with an apache?

Pls

>our reckless debt
>money spent defending the colonies
>turn in your guns
>British never tried to disarm the settlers either

what did they mean by this?

Can some explain what will happen to Illinois if the bill or whatever gets vetoed I'm am retarded

taxes dont go up 33%

State workers who never actually worked and now make more after they retired than most of the country

The article and the post are misleading. The tax may have passed the house but Governor Rauner is going to veto it. A 32% tax increase is also relative and not absolute. Illinoisans (assuming that their state exists by the next time they pay income tax) will have to pay a tax of 4.95% of their income instead of the current tax of 3.75%. The income tax was 5% flat before 2015.