Whites unironically elected this

whites unironically elected this

wait, we didn't ironically elect him?

why did whites elect a senile man as president?

Hillary is a woman

did you just assume xir gender?

All 3-4 potential candidates were senile.
Senile Bernie
Senile Shillary
Senile Gary
Senile Trump
The only not senile candidate was that other old lady and she was just downright nuts.

>whites unironically elected this

Yep. Darkies, faggots, jews BTFO. Suck on it. bugmen.

It's great isn't it!?

Not going to lie current trump supporter here
I love how this man is exposing the media for what it is and it works because everyone knows that CNN is fake news
We need to make sure he has the nuclear codes ready

dude I already btfoed you in the other thread. imagine being this asshurt lmao

Hell yeah I did, and it feels good to have a president that shitposts.
>MAKE AMERICAN BANTER GREAT AGAIN

MAGA faggot

>a nigger thinking his opinion matters

And unironically invented everything in your modern life. Stop culturally appropriating and go back to your mud hut.

i find it cute that some australian thinks his political opinions are at all relevant

you think it's good that the guy with control over the military and surveillance state is threatening media institutions while promoting literal lunatics like alex jones

I think it's funny that some nigger actually thinks his opinion on anything, let alone the value of a white Australian, holds any value.

Media "institutions" are corporate whores, fool. Actual investigative journalism isn't a sustainable business model after the internet killed the media's monopoly on advertisement revenue.

The only way these companies stay in business is clickbait and "donations" from corporate interests. The free press died in the nineties.

as opposed to that John McCain?

You always been this good at being a passive aggressive little shit?
Or what, motherfucker? What happens if i don't engage with your little tantrum here? What possible consequence is your miserable little excuse for a pedantic inbred was going to do if I don't swing you to the other side of this particular ideological battle? What the fuck does anybody in the world owe to you when you walk up acting like your shit smells like licorice and think it's the job of somebody else to end an argument you start?
Go the the fuck to hell and take your sycophantic, sniveling attempt to force the burden of proof on others in an attempt to sidestep your inability to do research and form your own opinion somewhere the fuck else, bitch.
You act like it's our job to justify ANYTHING to you.
I'll ask you one more time: or fucking what?

and you should thank god every day for madman president demarcus, hes the best thing to happen to everyone in a long time.

Goddamn right. The shitposting, petty President our degenerating society deserves.

>whites vote for drumpf
>gets 49%
>America is

what wrong with this?

IT WAS A FUCK YOU VOTE NOT A TRUMP VOTE

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPMFT squeeee

Only the white men voted for Trump. Nice try though Achmed

Trump is doing great though. The economy is soaring. Confidence is high and for good reason.

i saw that live i was at that arena
it was great my dad bought french fries for a snack there it had a mcdonalds inside
i never knew while watching that that night live
this man that i cheered for and me and my dad went crazy shouting for would be our president
i love this fucking country

Fuckig rekt.

Senile cheeto man

Don't you have a wife to watch getting fucked by migrants?

>lol lib tears are extra salty right now!

feels good, man

because I hate non-whites and he triggers the shit out of you and your """allies"""

what's ironic is that trump has defaulted into being a neocon with a touch more racism and whites could have literally had this and an actual sane candidate in the form of like ted cruz or marco rubio or some shit

>doing great
>has accomplished almost nothing

This man gets it.

>calling trump racist

Except getting rid of TPP, the Paris Accord and getting wall prototypes.

>what's ironic is that trump has defaulted into being a neocon
stopped reading there. This is a the new shill argument even though he hasn't done anything to earn that label,

i have to remember that all subtlety goes out the window when you're talking to unironic, literal nazis about racism

basically if he's not setting up gas chambers, you autists can't comprehend how anybody could perceive him as racist

>wall prototypes
my sides

After 8 years he better not fucking quit twitter.

I don't get it?

Why do Americans have to deal with this kind of people. Is just beyond my understanding, have liberals always been this bad or is just a temporal pendulum state?
I mean, he is a nigger and all but after 4 months you'd even expect chimpanzees to stop repeating doing the same self destructive behaviour the do every single day.
Please explain

>he hasn't done anything to earn that label
what is bombing syria
what is kissing saudi arabia's ass
what is giving tax cuts for the super wealthy
what is six months in and he still hasn't built a wall

you blumpfkins are stupid if you thinking Clinton isn't coming back in 2020 to sweep the election. Consider it your last stand rural and suburban retards. It's her turn frumpfkinteers, and this time, the white man will fall for good.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAAY

I wish he was racist tbqh.
America would look better.

>whites ironicarry erected this
t. chink

Hope he makes some for your kind desu

This is the power of never apologizing for anything, apologizing makes you look weak and signals your enemy to give the kill shot.

>thinking that extreme political ideologies on Sup Forums aren't ironic

>what is bombing syria
an abandon chemical facility? fuck off kike
>what is kissing saudi arabia's ass
selling them shit, while I'm not 100% for it, is not kissing their ass, and our government is so entrenched in SA you can't expect him to cut ties 100% right away, wait and see you nigger kike
>what is giving tax cuts for the super wealthy
and everyone else you commie faggot
>what is six months in and he still hasn't built a wall
you honestly expected the wall to be completely built before the end of his first term? If you aren't a shill you are a complete retard; even though the prototypes are out now and construction is beginning in some area?

Do you dislike wrestling? Are you a faggot?

They won't shut up about the last one

>end of his first term?
sorry I meant first YEAR

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Apologies are for the weak, the strong repair their mistakes, but never apologize.

> unironically parroting kike media spin
gas yourself, homo

how do you afford internet

>he doesn't like watching grown men in skin tight leotards pretending to fight on a stage
>must be a fag

BASED TRUMP WORKING THE MEDIA INTO A SHOOT

Don't disrespect Raygun

Not bitching about my president in an anime forum and actually doing something with my life, I'll tell you that.

The president is /myguy/. Wish he would actually be a racist though.

for fun

I taught we hacked the elections, choose your narrative already.

America had a great 240 year run. We trusted a Jew and now we're just a small blip in the history books.

and it's all you can talk about. it's driving you batshit. you lose sleep and are developing an ulcer

don't forget puerto ricans
t. puerto rican

Man, I love being white.

Why not? He won't remember in five minutes.

excuse me sir, but this is an anti-anti semetic board. Please take all your anti kike speech over to reddit

>doing something with my life
smuggling cocaine in your asshole and selling your cousin to narcos doesn't count as doing something

No. The internet created the ultimate memelord and then elected it president.

is he ok?

Trump and his family full of kikes should be gassed along with all the other kikes in the media and DC. If you disagree go back to your Trump loving safe space the Donald.

Cubans too.

>Nigger
>Complaining about other country's drug problem
If you're that jealous you can come here fuck off the US, they surely don't need your trash in their country.

fucking storm autist who can't see the forest for the trees or a divide and conquer kike from share blue?

Nothing of value was lost that day.

Here's the thing I don't get.

They voted for him because they were tired of Political Correctness.
They wanted someone who can speak "his own mind".
He's doing whatever corporate pays him, through his children, the most.
and the only headlines that are actually really about him and is constantly being posted and spread are the "big" things he talks bad about the media.

So my question is, why aren't they fighting back appropriately? Trump is just a huge troll, but in power. If the media fights him, he still wins because he's president and you can't really top that. He's the god damn president. So how can you defeat a troll? In the internet, all you really have to do is Dox them and when you hurt what they love the most, then you see them step down. SO why isn't the media attacking his children? Ignore the buffoon talking in desk, and go all out on how ugly his children look, how retarded they are, like literally anything.

Remember when Kathy Griffin posted that picture, and Trump talked how it was inappropriate cause it made his child cry? When was the last time Trump talked about how inappropriate the media is behaving without saying shit back?

That's why the media is losing, and that's why no one, especially the republicans care about what CNN or anyone says about him. He's the goddamn motherfucking president. The media is feeding this troll, and you can expect him winning next year election if they don't make the president step down.

yes

topkek, is that a meta joke or something?

I think this the tweet of the year my dude.

tl;dr
The first paragraph screams delusional and pasta.

i helped.

t.chicano

>O why isn't the media attacking his children? Ignore the buffoon talking in desk, and go all out on how ugly his children look, how retarded they are, like literally anything.

they already do attack his kids, it didn't go anywhere, and they will lose the moral high ground and get people on Trumps side the second they attack his 11 year old son. Look how popular Kathy Griffin is, Rosie O'Donnel did a public apology for insulting Bannon. Unless you are without any class there is an unwritten rule about attacking their kids as long as they are minors (under 18 typically)

TL;DR

Why isn't the media fighting fire with fire, but appropriately instead of just feeding his power?

No I'm just a simple conservative Christian who was raised to not trust Jews from new your city, no matter how slick they were or how much they tried to act like they cared about me and my needs. Trump is a dirty Christ killing jew. A Jew who supports homo sodomy. This dirty Jew will cause the lord to smite our nation like he did on 9/11. Never trust Jews.

>Here's the thing I don't get.
among many other things

>electing a person to kill their global supremacy

best timeline right here

>. SO why isn't the media attacking his children?
First off people like his children fairly well and usually are more favorable towards them than him.
Secondly, family and children are universal values in all cultures because if you don't take care of children then the society will simply die off. This has lead to an instinctual protection towards kids among all people. Ultimately this makes attacking kids extremely poor persuasion.

You should post that as a serious suggestion to CNN so they get blown out even harder. They might be dumb enough to try it.

ok nut job, I'm glad you aren't in the Republican party any more. I hate kikes like the next man, but there is more to this world than the jews

> A Jew who supports homo sodomy
nigger the gay rights battle is over, we need to move on before the trannies get our kids

Because all media is corrupt and (((they))) don't have any reason to not keep feeding the masses against him. Even if its not working as well as 50 years ago, its still working if you guys still have people like op and you.

Our nation trusted a dirty Jew and it will be our downfall. We turned our back on Jesus and embraced his killers and put them on our throne.

Please lord, forgive us for allowing a dirty Jew in the White House.

CNN is what businesses put in the background because they don't have to turn the sound on and it makes them look professional.

Was at some shit hibachi restaurant and the entire time I was there they were talking about this on tv. What fucking navel gazing sniffing of your own asshole.

Trump is the best president.

>you autists can't comprehend how anybody could perceive him as racist
Yes we can. We know you all operate on feelings over reality. Trump isn't actually racist, but you perceive everything that annoys you as racist. Therefore, Trump is racist.

Filipino here

I totally voted for this man. I'll vote for him again too.

Now that liberals have "ratcheted down" their rhetoric to simple death threats and talk of white genocide, should Trump act demure?