So I just nutted in my lefty girlfriend and the condom broke...

So I just nutted in my lefty girlfriend and the condom broke. She already told me if I knocked her up she wouldn't abort it, and we've been dating 4 months now. On a level from 1 to child support how fucked am I Sup Forums?

>using condoms that got needle pokes in them
Your dumb
kid will be a lefty shithead.

Stairs have more uses than climbing user

nothing a good swift quick in the gut cant fix
thanks user

Just move across the country, fuck that bitch. Unless she knows your social security number you're good.

pull yourself together user it's time to man up for the huwhite race unless the baby isn't white then you can punt that fucker of a cliff

You're fine, her black bull already knocked her up. Can't impregnate her twice.

>lefty
>won't abort
quit larping OP you don't have a gf

She's white but she's got the (((nose))) so I'm worried I just bred another jew into the world
Fool niggers cant cuck me here in Oklahoma that's why we have spics everywhere

Get a paternity test, then if it's your kid, stay with her and raise it in a good environment. I'm sure you and your leftist girlfriend would make a loving family.

Congratulations my friend. One more white baby. You are a great man. Hopefully many more to come.

Wow mr piratefag telling me not to larp. Also lefties will talk a shit ton about how good an abortion is but when they're faced with the choice of one they don't have the guts to go through it themselves because they're all cowards

I agree with the paternity test though. Always be sure.

>fucking girls you wouldn't want kids with

you fucked up before you even fucked her

kek

>paternity test
I took her virginity about a month ago and would definitely lose her fucking mind at the insinuation of taking one

Right, I'm sure it just (((broke))).

I agree with this man.

So what are you gonna do now OP?

This, I'll also add, shouldn't be hard to turn her right wing, hormones and OP putting on his big boy pants will sort it out, if he has the balls.

Slip her a morning after pill. Crush it up and put it in a drink, or just ask her to take it.

If she doesn't want to and the window for morning after pill passes, google abortifacient herbs. There are some common ones that you can easily make into a nice herbal shake for her, that won't hurt her, just the fetus.

Do you like her? If so and she's pregnant then start your lives together you dingus.
If you don't like her then it's you're own damn fault for keeping her around you dingus.

Is she otherwise a nice girl?

Also OP you're a goddamn idiot for getting into this situation in the first place.

Come out as an alt-right nazi so she aborts your baby for upvotes on reddit

Punch her right in stomach as hard as you can and say it was a mistake you weren't aiming for her and you already said you're sorry can you stop crying jeez

Calm down OP. Go to the pharmacy and get some Plan B. If she doesn't take it, improvise.

You could be ok too. Not every ejaculation in a woman results in pregnancy

Also the fact that she refuses to abort your kid suggests she's more conservative than you might think

shotgun marriage. If you let it grow up without both parents he will probably end up being a degenerate.

You've got no choice but to marry her and raise your child.

>wearing a condom

Fuck all of them without protection
Men don't wear glad bags on their dicks

redpill her 2

>lefty gf
>says she won't get an abortion

Ok

Child support till 18

Raise a white kid OP

>lefty
>doesnt abort her babbys
she is a conservative.

if she has a bump in her nose, thats fine. That dosent mean jewish descent most of the time, there are 100% nordic men with roman noses.

HEEEELP my gf has fallen

Morning after pill, you faggot.

well it folded down to the base of my dick and it was a Trojan ultra thin so yeah it broke
Pray to god she gets her period

Hah child support will be only the beginning of the hell that will be unleashed on you. GLOBALISTS don't like men.

Spike her drinks with vitamin C, it will cause natural abortion, in future simply fuck without condom and pull out you faggot

Other option is to tell her you'll leave the country so she doesn't get child support if she doesn't get an abortion. She's after the gibsmedat probably

kill her

How old are you anyway OP?

If you're serious and not LARPing: discuss these things with your family or friends, and not us (strangers on the internet).

JUST / 10

>Your dumb

Based Joe Louis.

dont be a degenerate, marry her.

She could also go on Birth Control. Although if she's saying she won't abort the baby, I guess there's a good chance she won't take it and you'd never know

Congrats, Daddy.

Don't worry about it so much, cause larger share of baby care would fall on the shoulders of your gf and her and your parents.

Find a job if you don't have one. Move in together. The only thing you have to do is to transition from teen to adult.

p.s. I hope you're white, ofk.

>asking the second worst board on a Mongolian karaoke fansite

Come the fuck on.

>He fell for the premarital sex meme

>Falcon punch

Stay with her and make damn sure that child gets a good upbringing - your absolute duty is to ensure that not another child gets cucked by lefties. Tell her you damn well want to raise it if she does get pregnant. If you have a decent job, congrats, you can raise a child to be a proud, hardworking, conservative man or woman. If not, well, maybe that will give you an incentive to make some more damn money.

This

also this, I kek'd

If she's ovulating, you're fucked. If she's not ovulating , you're not fucked. Calm your tits down and read a book dipshit

>tfw some dumb Canadian shitposter doesn't finish the sentence

HAHHA this shit happened to me in thailand
condom fucking broke because i left them in her house when i went out for something to eat
bitch put a tiny hole i know she did
she had my baby and i took off
she still hasn't found me though

I have told my wife from when we first started dating that I will get a paternity test no matter what. It's not that I don't even trust her, it's just so I have no doubt in my mind that the children I'm raising are mine. She was weird about it at first, but she understands my point of view now.

This is also good advice

With birth control pills its a bit different, females have to use them on the day they have period and drinking them daily at the same minute daily to have an effect. C vitamin is guaranteed spontaneous abortion, although you really need to exceed the daily dose.

Nice fanfic you got there
You fucked on the abortion part
Liberal chicks are open for abortion.

Top fucking kek. That's what you get for leaving your condoms alone with a Thai whore.

Also, how are the women in thailand?
Kinda want to go there to try to lose my virginity

She already started birth control but that was like a week ago
I'm 22 and she just turned 21
I have no high school diploma or GED and work 50 hours a week at a dead end food job while she's going to college to be an elementary school teacher
>discuss with your friends
haha friends
Shit dude can't marry her we've only been together like 4 months

If it's abortion that she's against, but you can agree that you're not ready to be a father you could put it up for adoption. One more white baby is always welcome.

degenerate.

I like how right wingers support bringing one more white baby in the world and advice OP to take responsibility, while leftards are joking on how to kill an unborn child.

Birth control makes crazy women even more crazy by trickiing their body to think its pregnant.
Then they get fat . Fat and crazy nope

I was saying for future purposes. Is Vitamin C really that potent? How the fuck does plan b get marketed then?

>I took her virginity
That better be 'I rammed it in and spilled blood everywhere' virginity and not 'she told me she was a virgin she would never lie to me' virginity.

white people wait much too long to get married anyways. If She gets pregnant, its your duty to make it a family.

are you white btw?

I had to go buy new sheets if that tells you anything

Even that can be easily faked. Throw some blood up there right before sex.

Scandinavian, Nordic on my fathers side and my mother was an anglo saxon cherokee mutt
So kind of?

If I ever manage to take a woman's virginity, it will definitely be in the shower for this very reason

fucking 10/10 theres only 2 type of thai girls there
10s and 1s oh and ladyboys careful for those but they're easy to spot just get them to talk
you can't tell by body a lot of times but they can never hide their voice
and they're really happy people its like they do it for fun theres some places you can get blowjobs for free just because you ordered something on their menu to eat

Next-level paranoia here

Yes it causes premature period for females, I believe that plan B is shitton of hormones, not many people know about C option, but it may cause painful period, also you really need to drink a shitton, like exceed 5 times the daily norm.

Shower sex is the worst dont do it

What about your gf, is she white?

> Local Pharmacy
> Plan B
Not fucked at all if you resolve it in a timely manner.

/thread

How did you meet her? Are you really outgoing and muscular?

>blowjobs because you ordered something

Surely this is an exageration

Very fucked, but it's not 100% certain she'll get preggo. At least the nigger she will start banging when you break up will get to live off your child support dollars.

Just redpill her gradually. She'll come around.

I'm not sure of her background but she looks white. I want white children but I want a stable home and job before I ever think of children

as long as you are >1/8 non white (other than nigger) you are fine. Majority of crime is commited by children raised by single mothers, you have to be there full time for your kid. You can have the familyman life instead of the life of someone who does anything for momentary pleasure. Do the right thing user, marry the girl. Shotgun marriages worked in the past. How old are you?

Women at that age are dumb. Tell her you fucked her with Jim's dick ----->

>fuck that bitch

He already did

Nah, sex in a cornfield is the worst. Sounds romantic af, but it's just worrying about beetles crawling up your arse, getting scratched by cornstalks, and keeping an ear out for fkn combine harvesters and shit

Is she against abortion, or does she want to be a mother and raise your kid?

She isn't a real lefty if she doesn't do abortion.

True. You could literally just tell her you were at the bar, someone roofied her, and raped her. If she says youwere having sex with her, blame the roofie

kek

Your kid will have sex with black men, likely more than one at once, and there is nothing you can do to stop it :)

Nope, sex on sand is the worst.

How old are you OP

You don't need a diploma or GED. Go into trades, get work with a contractor and learn the tools of the trade. It'll be hard but you'll come out with more muscle and more money. Shit can be hard, it can be really fucking hard, but go out every single day until you find someplace with a ladder to climb.

>lefty gf
>will not abort
ITT: things that did not happen