MODS ARE FAGGOTS

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/So_cash
blog.nj.com/ledgerarchives/2007/07/mountainside_crash_kills_two_y.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What mods?

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Wow OP,

Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?

Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.

And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here.

And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Just dropping in to say I'm completely naked right now. Fully nude and 100% erect. Praise Trump

>Failing for the bait this hard

BEAUTIFUL YA ROO-RIDIN' CUNT

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/So_cash

Newfag detected

Old copypasta is boring.

JUICEHEAD GORILLAS MAKE ME WANT TO JIZZZZZZZZZZZ

So I've been working to achieve a sissygasm on and off for roughly the last year. Frequently I would get to the point where it felt like I was going to climax but before I could reach the tipping point my ass would contract, attempting to force the dildo out. This was very uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, and completely undid any progress made during that session. In an attempt to make it easier to achieve the coveted sissygasm I put myself in chastity for the week. Today I cleaned myself up, put on some of my favorite hypnos on my TV and spent roughly 3 hours fucking my pussy. About one hour in I felt an incredibly intense burning pleasure in my clitty and it started spasming, shooting out cum. I had done it. My first sissygasm and it felt amazing. But I was still insatiably horny and I kept going. For the next two hours I would have waves of pleasure wash over me as rammed my prostate with my dildo. At one point I had a sissygasm so intense that I started uncontrollably peeing. And, since I was in full slut mode I cupped it in my hands and slurped it all up. It was very sticky and gooey as it was also full of precum. After three hours I am still insatiably horny, but am too exhausted to continue. However, if someone just walked in with their cock out I would mindlessly start sucking it and then take it in my now gaping hole. I just wanted to say thank you Sup Forums for showing me what my purpose is in life and guiding me along the way to being an anal whore. If there was any doubt in my mind that I was not a sissy cumslut they are now gone, replaced with the desire to experience more pleasure from my pussy being used.

Edit: I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was lube up my pussy with spit and finger myself because I was still so horny.

You mad they deleted your thread you weird estrogen taking degenerate?

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.

His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

FOOD FIGHT!
NIGGAS SLINGIN' PASTA E'RYWHERE!

Hey guys,
My name is Jenna, and I'm asking every single one of you to help me. My boyfriend is this skinny, greasy-haired guido who spends every second of his day looking at his stupid ass hair. He is everything bad with today's youth. Honestly, do all men brag about having fucked their "bitches" last night? I mean, I guess it's because of peer pressure and trying to be accepted, but he takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than drinking beer all day and listening to Heavy Metal.
Don't ignore me. Please, help me. I'm pretty much desperate. I was a regular at the literature club, and vice-president of the science club. I also had a thing for classical music? I used to get straight A's, that is, before I met him (He just made me blow him; Shit was SO gross). He's a faggot, and I want to kill him. Please help me!
Pic Related: It's me.

N E W
E
W

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

>Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Do you even know how old that pic is, OP?

OP you look so healthy. I bet you grew up on delicious pasta. Its like you are a living example of how eating enough pasta can make you healthy. I like to see people being healthy and eating pasta.

I tip my fedora to you

Not as old as ya mom's pussy

LMAO. Guys. I hope the ones who are trying to strike against this post is what he wants you to do. OP is prob a Sup Forums user just like you. Who knows, maybe he's just looking for some fun. Let's welcome him to Sup Forums.

Most mods are leafs. Thus the nuflags.

Thanks bro we Italians gotta stick together, yo ya family in the mafia like mine?

The newfaggotry is overpowering. Where are all you normies hatched?

is everyone joking or did we suffer this massive of a summer invasion? shit is older than ya moms.

>Thanks bro we Italians gotta stick together, yo ya family in the mafia like mine?

You know the old ways of the force. Not clumsy like a blaster. The family knows its own. Top Kekonara. We walk among the normies and they cannot see us.

I can't tell who's baiting who anymore

>They haven't played this game before.

you'll learn.

It's a super old copypasta you dumb fucks

You dumb bitch he's a fucking navy seal. He can access your IP and fuck your mother. What are you going to do? Delete your post or fuck sake before someone upvotes it and he sees it.

newest thread ive seen
heres a tip newfags
see a block of text
its probably a pasta

Avast, ye swabs!

This here be Pirate Captain John an' I abhor each an' ever' last one o' ye. All o' ye be harpoon targetable, scurvy addled, feeble-minded, gout ridden, nay-life land lubbers who spend ever' second o' the'r tide spyin' at lily livered, imitation wenches' arse engravings. Ye be everythin' wretched in th' world. Honestly, havin' any o' ye looted any spoils? I say, guessin' it might be merry, makin' jest o' swabbies on accoun' o' bein' marooned an' all, but ye all take t' a whole new sea level. This be worse than plunderin' yer own mudder.

Don't hornswaggle me. Jus' hit me wi' yer finest powder. I be pretty much tha spittin' image o' Jolly Roger, himself. I be captain o' my own swashbucklin' crew, an' I be th' fearsomest scourge ever to set sail o' th' seven seas. What activities do ye entertain, other than batten'n yer own hatches down an' shiverin' yer own timbers t' scantly clad paintin's o' land lubbin' oriental wenches? I also loot hidden treasures, an' be havin' a bangin' hot lass (She jus' blew me down; booty was SO fortunate). Ye all be scallywags o' the lowest rank not ev'n fit fer sailing a life raft who ortin' ta jus' keelhaul yourselves. Thank ye fer tha parley.

Parchment Related: `Tis me an' me floggin' wench

Mfw this thread

John, ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your girlfriend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet.

I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.

Fun fact - the guy in this picture might have been the first casualty of meme magic

blog.nj.com/ledgerarchives/2007/07/mountainside_crash_kills_two_y.html

What in the name o' Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll 'ave ye know I be the meanest cutthroat ever to sail the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on cargo vessels, and repelled over 300 invaders. I be trained in hit-and-run pillagin' and be the deadliest with a pistol out o' all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothin' to me but another source o' loot. I'll 'ave yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind yer newfangled contraption? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contactin' my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is bein' tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, scurvy knave. The type o' monsoon that'll wipe ye clear off the four corners o' the map. Ye're sharkbait, bucko. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I 'ave an entire swashbucklin' fleet at me beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer limey arse clean off the edge o' the world, ye bilge suckin' dog. If only ye had the foresight to see what devilish wrath yer jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed that last remark. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, ye brazen buffoon. Yar, I'll unleash a torrent o' fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it after walkin' the plank! Dead men tell no tales.

I don't recognise this pasta

Normie lover.

>potato nigger

it's old. not many people know to post it in response to so cash.

Holy fuck that takes me back

Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car

>Reply

You are right about all the people being here are degenerates. But if your life were so fulfilling and awesome, you wouldn't be here shitting on people who's life sucks.

Pretty sure your life is a sham if you try to build your ego on the backs of all the autistic losers here.

>linking to know your meme
Holy fucking shit leaf. Thanks for being such a newfag you don't realize they are responding to old pasta with even more pasta

Newfag bait

>this thread

>>potato nigger

You cuck your wife to normies and hide in the wardrobe fapping while phoneposting your excitement on /b. That's how much you love normies.

>projecting this hard
i dont even go near Sup Forums

Wow, this brings me back.

You still in JSOC John? Don't fuck with the normies, they are only kids. They'll delete their posts, they don't have upvoting rights yet. They did not know what they were fucking with.

>You are right about all the people being here are degenerates. But if your life were so fulfilling and awesome, you wouldn't be here shitting on people who's life sucks.
>Pretty sure your life is a sham if you try to build your ego on the backs of all the autistic losers here.

You realize now he has your IP? They don;t call John SWAT man for nothing. Hint - go look up swatting.

Ah, this brings me back to the golden days of Sup Forums.

>Ah, this brings me back to the golden days of Sup Forums.

REALLY?

We have feelings, you know.
I'm reporting you to the cyber police.

>We have feelings, you know.
>I'm reporting you to the cyber police.

Wipe the shit off your cock first.

I'M KOREAN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER

FUCKING U.S.A

This is old election era bait, nice walk down memory lane. In those days shareblue used to be called CTR

op i fucked your gurl last n8. just sayian.

if you dumb faggots couldnt tell from the op pic alone you are a fucking dumb nigger

>election era pasta
Jesus Christ kill yourself

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

you just got leaf baited
you should probably kys you're self

it's a good thread

but it should be in trash or bant

Why do you all respond to obvious b8? You idiots couldn't get to the bottom of the Seth Rich case a month ago because whenever they troll your ADD kicks in and you argue with an obvious user himself.

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,
My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.
Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.

Go easy on the guy, the poor fella just learned how to
>greentext

Anyone who responds to this without making a new copypasta is a newfag and will be reported to mods

>implying

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sup Forums is not a single person

Kys you're a literal meme

The copypasta is so stale

I'm a god, how can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No recall or intervention can work in this place. Come, lay down your weapons, it is not too late for my mercy.

>describing a scene

meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow

Wew, lad, it sure is r/eddit in here.

You think your funny? Real funny faggots. you think this is a joke?
yea making fun of me is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots all the time whenever i respond to anything or any thread. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.

Son, you’re too young. Do you really think there are that many people responding to your post on this forum? It was all me. Let me change another user ID again and post the same expression here, then you’ll know.

I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, “I AM CUM FROM SEX” (in Russia). She say what? I say “I AM CUM FROM SEX” and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say “NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS” and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Forgive english I am serb

Muhfuggin bix nood

Morrowind?

nigga pls I am serb

I am going to just take your flag at face value and say that you are my favorite patato nigger today.

I am serb, I was USA once like you and then I took a stealth bomb entry to the knee

>not posting anon5 version

>this thread hasn't been deleted yet
proof that Sup Forums mods are literally a bunch of blind, deaf re.ddit niggers that are too lazy/homosexual to prune something as simple as a john thread

That’s it, I’m done. Fuck this board. It’s devolved into a mass of retarded copy pastes and face spam. The quality of /pol has been declining for a while, but this is the last straw. That’s it. I’m done. I’m uninstalling the internet, chopping off my dick and moving to fucking Antarctica, at least the bacteria there will be fucking smarter discourse

What's with the pouty lips niggers?

HAHAHAH god thanks for that. Mods sure are faggots, pls bring back april fool's board now.

If this is the first time seeing this copypasta you need to go back

>this thread is still up

HeMMo cHᴀt J ᴀm ғᴀmous ғᴀscJst MeᴀdeR, ᴀdoMғ HJtMeRJɴo. we wouMd MJke ʏou ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods to pᴀRtJcJpᴀte Jɴ ouR ɴew pRopᴀGᴀɴdᴀ ғJMm “sJeG HeJM MJғestʏMe” ʏou wouMd RᴀJse ʏouR doɴGeRs ᴀɴd ɴᴀzJ mods sᴀʏ ɴo pᴀsteRJɴo ᴀɴd ʙᴀɴHᴀmmeR.

;^)