Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the real creator is his own father AND son, and also a ghost
>it says so in this old Jewish book!
my reply won't bump your thread, flagfag

>the real creatir was some water and lightning

>strawman

I have not said what the creator was or if there was a creator, but you actually think Genesis was real, right? Badass Templar, huh?
>no actual argument

Again, this reply will not bump.

Real argument. Athiecucks can not defend this. It is speculative anyways. The odds of a cell making itself is literally almost impossible. It is 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of a chance.

If a basic as hell bacteria forms on its own, how the hell does it automatically have the ability to reproduce. There would have to be 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000s of those types of basic bacteria before one would ever spontaneously get the ability to reproduce.

>almost impossible
You know how the almost impossible happens? Time. 4.543 billion years ago the earth formed, life appeared 260 million years after that.

Time, as they say, is on my side. Yes it is.

No, all living things genes trace back to a single common ancestor. Even trees & shit believe it or not. This doesn't imply not deny a god.

>1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of a chance

well, there are ten times more planets than that that can host life, and there's 4.5 billion years too

That's just the age of the earth. The universe is older (13.82 billion years) and panspermia is a valid hypothesis

Athiecucks do not understand basic Biology. A Phospholipid bilayer has to form with a whole bunch of cell surface receptors to have an affinity towards nutrients, there has to be Ribosomes, a nucleoid. This all has to magically form together for life to occur. Even a phospolipid bilayer is somewhat chemically complex. What's more there has to be thousands of phospholipids that magically go next to each other just to form the membrane. It is too complex to naturally form. Also, if time was a determinant, why is there literally no proof for life on other planets when the Universe is literally infinite.

On another note, athiecucks, remember in the 90s when scientists said the universe came from something and was somewhat eternal. They now agree with the Bible in saying it had a beginning.

>Tfw atheist but still unconvinced on how Abiogenesis happened

The Miller-Urey experiment is such bullshit too.

>Sup Forums tries science
cute

abiogenesis is a sham. there's 0 scientific evidence for it. it's not replicable in a lab test. it isn't even theoretically sound

bump

yes because we can tell if planets can contain life from millions if lightyears away

Theists can't prove their god without violating this.

>complexity, therefore God
It's a pretty big universe, there are many, many planets, and a lot of time has passed. It is entirely possible that a complex clump of molecules formed by chance.

>Also, if time was a determinant, why is there literally no proof for life on other planets when the Universe is literally infinite.
Because as you have stated, the universe is infinite. It is entirely possible that there is life on other planets, but we have only seen a tiny fraction of it.

>They now agree with the Bible in saying it had a beginning.
Yes, and? Arguably, everything should have a beginning since time doesn't really travel in two directions. But how does any of this imply a creator?

The world's a mystery, and we have much to discover about it. I consider myself an atheist for one simple reason: because if a God exists, we must not only discover what he created and how he created it, and what happened by chance, but we must also ask a question about God's origin. A world without a god is incomprehensible, but a world with one is twice as incomprehensible.

This guy gets it.

>the real creator is his own father AND son, and also a ghost
it doesn't say that though

>Muh Arguments

Yet, Atheists can't explain why our World is Flat.

wait so god is a basketball american?

Theists threaten people with their imaginary friend well into adulthood.

>doesn't know what the word "imaginary" even means

Christianity is a cuck religion, FAGS you just WANT god to seed your wives, Jesus is the son of a bull.
Yes yes let the big G handle your life for you, turn the other chick pussy.

Nice dodge of the question.

If the Earth is Flat, it was created.

No two ways about it.

>watch Moses video
>they find human bones a chariot wheels at bottom of water

>meanwhile you can find cars at the bottom of water bodies all over the world

you didn't have an argument in the first place you massive nigger. counter-bump

>implying chariots are the same as cars

yeah i doubt you watched the whole thing

>atheists will defend this
>Doesn't know what he's talking about

>wood has never been found at the bottom of a water body

That's some Theistic mental 4d chess

Not all Christians are Catholic.

believing in "science"

the law of thermo dynamics is what creates cells.

cells come from energy. energy is non-biological. fire is not biological. heat is not biological. biological cells form when the energetic conditions allow for them to be.

>generalizing chariots as wood

Oh yeah they had metal. Is that why chariots can't sink?

>chariots produced throughout other parts of the world
>the only body of water that contains piles of ancient chariot remains is the red sea
>some dumbass on Sup Forums claims 'hurrr itz jus wood'

>when the Universe is literally infinite.
Religicucks do not understand basic physics. It is not infinite. It's just big as fuck and constantly getting bigger. The rate of the universe's expansion is fast enough that it is impossible to travel out of our local group of galaxies, or any other group of galaxies for that matter. While we are probably not the only planet with life, we will never meet any aliens because they are moving away from us faster than either of us could catch up.

Athiecuck, much modern communication travels through radio waves (electromagnetic radiation). A 13.82 billion year old universe allegedly had life on Earth for 3.5 billion years. If multiple civilizations have formed, why have we not heard from them? SETI has not found evidence for intelligent life other than on Earth. Electromagnetic radiation travels fast and far enough to reach Earth, but we have not found life. AKA FERMI's Paradox. If life formed at age 2 billion for the Universe and developed intelligent life, why have we not picked up on it billions of years later even though it has enough time to travel throughout the universe to us.

Athiecuck, I was saying the Bible had some predictability in stating that contrary to scientific belief until the 90s, the Universe had a beginning.

Athiecuck,

The universe is infinite you dumb ass athiecuck. Mathematically, infinite means it keeps getting larger you dumb nig.

>the only body of water that contains chariot remains

1. The oceans and seas are barely explored, and incredibly difficult to find shit it. It's impossible to accurately state anything we've found is the only one that exists.

2. You've never thought a chariot could fall off a boat? You can find videos on YouTube of cars falling off boats. I can't believe that you're so stupid that the only explanation for chariots at the bottom of a water bed is it was parted by a magical being. Holy fuck you're stupid.

wow, really makes you think... maybe we're wrong?

You idiot you can be Christian and believe in evolution, imagine Jesus told people that we came from monkeys no one would have listened to him because they would think he is crazy.

Also cuck, have fun falling into your degeneracy that atheism and nihilism brings.

The father is God
The Son is the part of god we can comprehend through Jesus.
The Holy spirit (ghost) is the faith, kindled by the Son, that believers hold in their hearts and give to each other through acts of charity and kindness

I'm not even properly religious, it just doesn't seem that complex to me. I could be way off-base though, never studied scripture.

So he told everyone he was the son of God and at the same time God himself and that he will sacrifice himself, who cannot die because he is an immortal being of immense power, for the original sin which he declared a sin.

And that made much more sense.

>checks flag
nice try schlomo

Your god does not exist its just the creation of an illuminate fag

Obviously god makes all these electronics work, through magic

i'm catholic, but honestly if i were a nonbeliever and I wanted to be metaphysically consistent I would just have to assert that life always existed. abiogenesis is the dumbest metaphysically unsound ad hoc thing i've ever heard.

>implies there's ancient chariot remains throughout bodies of water everywhere on the basis that the oceans are 'barely explored'
>implies that ancient egyptians shuttled chariots on boats without any basis
>implies that the cause of the events precedes the actual explanation of the events
you're incredibly stupid

and who were gods parents?

we have explored the coasts

there's bodies and its in the perfect location

so instead he would lie?

>The odds of a cell making itself
The first step isn't cellular life.

But defending that theres a man who lives in another dimension and created humanity out of thin air is rational. That sounds like a story ancient niggers would chant around a fire. Go ahead and be religious but don't insult people for not buying into your shit.

a lot more rational than the big bang and abogenesis

Are you sure?

If there's any starting point it doesn't have parents, retard. Would god have parents?

The first step is God creating the atoms to make a phospholipid for his already created life.

Atoms are not the first step either.

well he was probably a molecule so, yeah makes sense

sage

I want to believe everyone in this thread is baiting instead of being actually retarded

How the fuck would abiogenesis even work? Does lightning transfer information or something? Where does the information come from?

god is eternal. eternal doesn't just mean goes on forever, it means without a beginning or an end.

ITT: we're just going to repeat ourselves over and over in a big shill way! Bible's or other scriptures can't be backed up or tested in anyway or form! YOU need faith to believe religions. I think that says enough..

what information?

They won't, because it's ignorant as fuck.

>3.8 billion years ago
>life existing

retard, life is thought to have begun approx 1 billion years ago, and the organisms living back then were genderless

It's cute when they think a few billion years is enough to luck together a functional cell.

Why the fuck not if everything is possible? Makes as much sense.

The first step is God creating volume to put his atoms in to make the phospholipid to support his created life. "In the beginning God created the heavens"
Also, fun fact, the BIBLE says that life first formed in water before on land. Modern Biology supports that part of the Bible. The reason that is important its immense predictability from a 2000+ year old book.

DNA and the RNA to carry it out.

Ever notice how few shitskins are atheists compared to whites, or how most scientists are atheists?
God existing or not, Atheism is the intellectual man's way

>I would just have to assert that life always existed.

How did life exist before the earth existed?

>How the fuck would abiogenesis even work?
it wouldn't, not even theoretically. it's the dumbest theory that's conjured up by pop sci

God is not something to be proven, it is something to be believed

Which creation myth in the bible are you talking about, you are aware that their is two conflicting stories right?

early life didn't have dna or rna

name a single influential scientist in history who was atheist

This is nonsensical. You say that cells 'come from energy'. How? Even if we are talking about a ultra-basic bacteria, nothing but a cell wall and some encoded DNA, how does this come about?

What are the Ascendent God and the Demiurge for $500 Alex

>b-but what created god?
If a cell doesn't need parents why does God need them?

>ultra basic bacteria

Kek, even the most simplistic bacteria contain hundreds of genes and numerous other complex, functional parts. All of which, mind you, need to be arranged in a particular, careful way.

It seems you are committing a logical fallacy, cuck. ad hominem

Scientists are generally antisocial and commit jewry all the time in their work. An athiest chemistry professor will likely steal one of his worker's chemical compound set up reactions because he has zero morals. The set up will be named after the thief.

Anyways, all the best scientists and mathematicians to have ever lived were Christian or a theist like Albert Einstein. Kurt Godel fixed the axioms math is built upon, and he made an ontological proof before God died.

obviously some acid particals just happen to come together and create DNA, thats of course after the universe invented its self. Obviously.

Beings without beginnings (like an eternal God) don't need beginners.

classical egg/chicken dilemma. the answer is that there was a percussor that was neither egg nor chicken.

was it also incaple of taking in energy or reproducing? How about existing?

So God

actually it means without center and simultaneously every defined point is the center

Unless scientists are studying God in their labs who cares what they think about it?
Most theologists are Christian.

>Christians are stupid enough to believe atheists believe this

FTFY

user, the mousetrap argument has been debunked for years now.