Post CNN memes

Post CNN memes.

imgflip.com/memegenerator

I'm out of ideas.

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

forgot last line.

Holy shit it's like I'm literally on fucking reddit. Kill yourselves.

"scumbag steve" is a reddit-only cancer meme. reported.

This one has extreme potential.

If you're literally on Reddit you should kill yourself first.

holy shit I have been here too long :(

how about just fucking roll with it, user is here because material is needed

it does... saved

good job checked!

I honestly don't know what reddit is, I know I have to go there to report bugs in my video game....

I'm in my USA folder, will get to my media folder next.

I think even reddit doesn't do this shit anymore, so I don't know where to send you. Just get this shit outta here

ya i'll preview them first

bump this thread one more time and I'll report you.
anyone responding without sage is getting reported

Trump knew the Russians were attempting to hack the election. That's why he started to complain about the election being rigged at the moment DHS was going to to secure the voting security before the election, they obviously were aware of the Russian interference as well

Shut the fuck up you little shill cunt, you don't like CNN being exposed as the shitty organization they are with their constant lies.

Here is one chance to get ahead and BTFO one of their narratives right from the start: Pic related, fake news all around. Spread high and wide

Also keep that thread bumped for exposure

These are the people who make up the alt-right, and the ones who are powering Trump and feeding off him. Everything they say either furthers racism or promotes unthinkable violence. They openly fantasize about killing people. Trump's continued endorsement only fuels the fantasy. They talk all the time about wanting a civil war, about killing liberals. This isn't just internet boasting. This is the beginning of something really, really, REALLY bad. And Trump is adding to it daily. If you don't believe it, go spend some time on Reddit. It's seething with this stuff and the people are unhinged. It won’t stay there. This is already spilling over into the real world, in Portland, in Berkeley. It's not going to stop there. These people are confusing the real world and the online one, and that violent rhetoric is going to find an outlet. We're in a lot of trouble. These are sick, sick people coalescing, and they're being emboldened by the President of the United States. This isn't paranoia. This isn't being a snowflake. You're staring into the abyss here, and the abyss is staring back.

am I the only one around here who wonders why this is a thread full of redditors posting reddit memes?

ass blasted shareblue false flaggers, user

No argument so I'll call them a redditor, heh

oh nooo that sux xD

fpbp

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

I wonder what the pay gaps are for all the different genders on a chart?

We got a lost redditor here.

That's actually an interesting question.

I wish Sup Forums wasn't popular senpai.
But then again, it's probably unavoidable due to our sheer amount of shitposting every single day gradually bending and twisting reality itself.

I mean, come on.
>Ben Garrison redemption arc 1488% complete
>Trump in office
>Mainstream Media getting annhililated
>Israel PM downplaying holocaust
>Misfortune after misfortune falling on famous people shitting on Trump
>Hillary re-enacting the signs of the frog plague of old bible
>ancient egyptian god of chaos signs being found in the most curious places

We get it, the BBC offers extensive coverage of Nepalese traffic accidents

Why?

10/10 hardhitting news coverage

BBC is just the same. They're all the same. It's one big global narrative.

Uh oh hes gonna cut the satellite feed y'all

This is important

>Uh oh hes gonna cut the satellite feed y'all

Facebook tier thread.

Incorrect. Mj with popcorn has not materialized

would be great if there was an actual outlash against CNN besides crying fake news.
But banning them from news meetings would be exactly what they need, playing the crybully card.

so how about forcing them to change their name? Like prohibiting them from using the word "News" in Cable News Network. Or maybe only in tandem with fake.

FNN, doesn't sound too bad :^)

The most trusted name in news!

Its just a matter of time before they start bitching about that.

I don't get this one..

how do we find the truth?

Get the fuck off her summerfag

>bi
>gay
>lesbian
>white

>genders

Here ya go.
I Sup Forumsed it up a bit for you.

hello