youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuQVCD12xAY
youtube.com/watch?v=EI-uVZwoIW8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/trump-orders-government-to-stop-work-on-y2k-bug-17-years-later
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

AWOOOMENT

>Dumplets, a closer look

Pay attention to shills in this thread who will attempt to discredit Kelly Anne Conway.

They started this because the conversation about Dina Powell being an obvious WH leaker.

Don't respond to them.

tick tick drumphys

>what else do we have on dina
she's in this very thread
lurking

Fireworks are illegal to use here.

AWOO AND GOD BLESS YOU

Ben Sasse is a kiddy diddler
John McCain is an actual terrorist
Dina Powell is a leaky leaking rat

A quick reminder there are lots of disruptors around corresponding with the normal late night raids we have been having. Simply ignore then and be sure to report any spamming.

>Of all the autists to impersonate, why did you choose awoobaker?
Because I was shitting on him and keeping the order when him and his people were shitting up the threads.

Help me add to my list of Trump accomplishments

>Jobs being created at an alarming rate
>National unemployment rate at 16-year low
>Some states are experiencing their lowest unemployment rates in their histories
>Pulled out of the Paris Accord
>Going through with building the Keystone and Dakota Pipelines
>Wall beginning construction in San Diego in September
>Travel ban in effect
>Kate's Law - harsher penalties for previously deported criminals
>No Sanctuary For Criminals Act - deny federal grants to sanctuary cities if they don't comply with federal immigration law
>Illegal border crossings down 76% since Trump took office
>Illegal immigration arrests up 38% nationwide - tens of thousands arrested
>Number of refugees taken in is down 50%
>Eliminated DAPA and will let DACA expire
>Ending "catch and release" immigration policy
>Stocks are hitting all time highs - trillions of dollars in gains
>Pulled out of the TPP
>Pulling funds from to the UN - billions of dollars
>Signed an arms deal worth more than $350 billion and various other investment agreements with Saudi Arabia
>Food stamp usage is down countrywide
>Federal debt reduced by $100 billion
>Increasing funds to and modernizing the VA - better service + more accountability
>Appointed a super conservative judge to the Supreme Court
>Seeking the harshest possible punishments for criminals
>Sending the Feds into Chicago to fix their crime epidemic
>4 out of 4 special election wins

Wow Manhattan looked like shit in the 80s

>Plus I'm drunk
Such a disappointment user

Why did Melania change her old avatar? I liked it better

Please see
And don't bother to respond to disruptors and raiders, it really only helps them and clutters the threads.

The only I care about is trump.
Bannon and miller are close second.
Is it true she was hanging out with soros?

Official WH portrait

KAC did nothing wrong

Leave our wolf alone

The recent one is the official one, although I agree that the prior one was nice.

Lets be honest....

KAC is a disaster.

She not only says stupid shit non-stop, but actually attends parties with Soros.

She's a Soros puppet.

Do you want Trump around that?

Not me.

I refuse to support Donald until he rids himself of that gold digging wrinklebag.

Pretty sure KAC has a lower IQ than the war minister of Kenya.(65)

I love Kellyanne.

>tfw somebody saved my oc

DRUMPF BTFO

>Dina Powell
LEAKER
LEAKER
LEAKER

She still shouldn't have gone, hell the second she so Cuck Schummer and gang she should have left not party on the dance floor.

Forgot pic.

Anyone else getting kinda tired of this timeline? Shit is fucking exhausting. I don't think I will ever be this engaged in politics again

Yes, she is also a major donor to the Vital Voices organization. A PAC started by Hillary Clinton.

"Murder your son in law Trump"

Does a ";D" face mean anything OTHER than she wants to fugg?

>implying a 1 post by this ID is any threat what so ever

I hope Rick Perry can redirect some of those green energy bux from solar and wind to low-head hydro projects. There are HUNDREDS of low head dams all over the northeast, legacy of the first Industrial Revolution, and that adds up to megawatts of reliable, zero-emission energy produced right where people live and work, so there would be minimal transmission losses.

Sorry

Did you know that KAC stabbed Ted Cruz in the back and switched to Trump's team just for attention and money?

How anybody can support this Soros puppet is beyond me....

I'm spending next August in the timeline where Oprah Winfrey ran and won. For laughs, of course.

explain this

I'm a shill and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Kellyanne Conway is a grandma whose pussy blows dust. She discredits herself every time she opens her mouth. It's a waste of valuable resources to even bother with her.

;D is kinda like a friendly hug. ;) means she wants the Big D

Just felt the need to let those know who don't. Not good to encourage spammers and make more of the thread filtered.

uglyanne is good for the administration but bad for the eyes

Reposting for visibility.

It looks like disruptors are trying to push the idea that KAC be fired because she attended a party that was also attended by Ivanka, Kushner, Dina Powell, and George Soros.

Remember, this party wasn't hosted by Soros. It was hosted by Larry Weymouth, former owner/heir of the Washington Post. When KAC was invited, its very likely that she didn't know that George Soros would show up.

Also remember that before she joined Trump, she worked with both Cruz and Bannon. She's about as far removed from being a globalist as you can get.

This only started when Dina Powell being a rat was brought up again. Its more D&C disruption to try and derail discussion about Dina Powell. Don't fall for it.

Anyway, we know Dina Powell is associated with Huma Abedin and potentially George Soros. We also theorize that she's the source of the Russia conversation leak. Then there's the vid where she apparently got on Melania's bad side. That vid being this one at roughly 30 seconds in: youtube.com/watch?v=TuQVCD12xAY

You can see Dina Powell come up and try to interrupt the Melania. Melania appears to glare at her in disdain, which Dina responds to with an awkward fake smile.

Do we have anything else on Dina?

Bannon is required.

Dina is the leaker

Kellyanne is dumb

Dina is the leaker

I'd probably drop Niki Haley too

Dina is the leaker

>When my Galaxy S8's AI is being overtaken by the memes
w e w

Anyone with Bixby can try this.

>tfw I've never fallen for the fermented jew

THIS

DINA IS A LEAKY PIPE
FIX THE FUCKING LEAK TRUMP

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

youtube.com/watch?v=EI-uVZwoIW8

>not hosted by soros
Say no more senpai.
That's all I was asking.

>Re-established National Space Council

This really should be part of the /ptg/ OP to trigger lefties

She wanted to remind you about the plastic surgery her husband is obsessed with.

WE NEED YOUR HELP

I. I’ve been looking inside and I’ve been mystified by what I saw.

All except
>Kellyanne is dumb

As predicted, numerous shills trying to bait people into talking and arguing about KAC. They REALLY do not want us to investigate Dina Powell (White house leaker)

I have a pasta for high shill-cons

Have a shill problem? The solution is simple! How simple you ask? Well, it's a one step process

>Ignore

That's it! The average agitator, or "Shill" as they're known here feed on the power of (You)'s. think of them like you would think of a virtue signaller, or Tariq Nasheed, and the problem takes care of itself! You see, the shill craves the power of (You)'s. They need it to live, and giving them (You)'s only help them.

But to deprive them of these (You)'s, and they get hungry. They start replying to each other in an attempt to quell the roaring emptiness inside them. When that fails, they get desperate. They start to incoherently post, often in the form of several DRUMPFs or several, repetitive low quality forms of bait. When this fails to get them their desperately needed (You)'s, they slowly dissipate until the only people left are us.

>EDITORS NOTE
You can also use filters to make the ignoring process easier, and thread browsing cleaner! If you have faith, you can use the report function with the expectation that our quality Janitors and Moderators are not too busy watching anime or eating nutritious Hot Pocket™ meals and will remove such problems. But these are only temporary solutions, and thus vigilant ignoring is still a necessary skill to end the Shill menace.

>Mommy knows rats when she sees 'em
GET RID OF HER NOW

BAD GOY

>twin towers in the far background

Reminder - KAC attended a Soros party.

She is literally a Soros puppet.

The Trump shills are trying to redirect blame, but KAC is the only one at fault.

We real pol members are turning on Trump now because he surrounds himself with the Soros tools.

>s8
>tfw still using my note4
When is the new note coming out?

Oh...

never
note5 exploding killed the note line

Umm..
Why not stop the govt waste?

We all know they're fucked up.

do not respond
report them instead

Seriously?

Conway is a pollster. She has no ideological center, she works for the highest bidder and of course celebrates and becomes a "company man" when they win.

A coin-flip kept her from working for the Clinton's. Jesus Christ are all Trumpcucks such political neophytes?

going after sanctuary cities via federal $
5 year ban on lobbying after serving the feds
huge pedophile busts

Is Zinedine Zidane huwhite?

They are doing that:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/trump-orders-government-to-stop-work-on-y2k-bug-17-years-later

MAGA

>pic related
Fucking error messages..

>Ended wasteful Y2K drag on government contracts

I wish we had done as Trump suggested and simply rebuilt them but maybe a bit taller and better. Same design so there is no pain of their being missing. The skyline would remain the same. It was a big international symbol.

If it ever comes out they need to remove the dedicated bixby button.

By far the worst thing they did with the S8 line, I find myself bumping into the fucking button so much I had to disable it.

That's my interpretation at least. Maybe a ;D does mean fuggin to her though, it depends on how she has used that before with you and such and if she's ever done ;) before.

During the campaign KAC proved she was a turncoat when she abandoned Cruz for Trump.

Now she hangs with Soros...

Unacceptable.

Didn't you hear? New science has shown that Solar panels actually release toxic gas and waste in the air apparently. So we should totally build them on the wall to poison Mexico.

TRUMP JUST DESTROYED THE INTERNET

Work til ya drop...

Wasn't Trump going to rebuild them?

Nigger what!

She's from Egypt and is very proud of that. She worked for Neo-con bush and probably played a role in getting us into the Iraq War. She was clearly the leaker in the russia meeting, Unless you think it was Tillerson or McMaster.

it's what samsung said at the time when the had to do the global recalls
they might have different plans though

stop using happening pics for non-happenings

Yeah shills are being pretty clumsy and obvious right now.
But what brought so much attention to Dina suddenly? She seemed fishy for a long time but nobody was really talking about her before.

...or the ruling party gets btfo...

> actual faggot flag
> actual faggot
lol shit you aren't even trying
faggot
95% of people are faggots
there are going to be faggots
don't be a faggot

He should have just posted this, they would have been totally rekd

OMFUCK

Dina is the leaker

where's the tweet? i wanna see the replies