Is the master race of the future between slavs and chinks/gooks?

Is the master race of the future between slavs and chinks/gooks?

We know Russia and Ukraine will fall apart soon and chinks have a gender imbalance.

Will those slavic women mix with chinks to become a master race?

Girl in pic is related. She is almost guaranteed to be getting gooked

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/angelinadanilova/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavs are already Chinks

Explain?

she looks sort of creepy, i cant really put my finger on what is though.

this

slavs are just chinks/gooks that don't have completely ugly pan-face, high estrogen chink genetics

She's really beautiful and has got a real positive vibe radiating from her.

Dear girl,
Please don't become a slut.
ThankYou

> We know Russia will fall apart soon
Fuck off maybe?

Eyes too far apart.

a fucking leave!!!!!!!

Sorry. You should at least be proud of sending the first man to the moon.

But your petrostate is going the way of Venezeula and your women are going to get chinked soon

Slavs are already flooding EU. Why on earth would they go to China? It has lower standards of living and pretty much everything else is worse for the average citizen compared to Europe

they have no gender imbalance in any generation under 40 years old.

Keep dreaming, Gook.

She looks rather mixed. Central Asian or, Siberian maybe? I couldn't say but, she's gorgeous otherwise.

They will flood everywhere.

Also Europe already has lots of beautiful white women. Chinks will treat attractive slavic women like godesses.

No seriously. The girl i posted is a semi-famous model in Korea. And she has no particular talent.

instagram.com/angelinadanilova/?hl=en

>Slavs are already flooding EU. Why on earth would they go to China? It has lower standards of living and pretty much everything else is worse for the average citizen compared to Europe
As mail order brides for top earners.

As long as the resulting unions are Christian - I'd prefer Orthodox to Catholic - that could work decently well.

>Chinks will treat attractive slavic women like godesses.

cringe and beta, this is why chinks are inferior

Dead serious, master race are all the positive traits from Ireland to Bangladesh, all the Caucasians. Mixing Mongoloid and Caucasian can look nice, but it runs the very real risk of outbreeding depression.

The Mongoloid master race is the rage, passion and commitment all Japanese people secretly feel, plus the laid back, cool and "above your shit" of the Vietnamese. Both are intelligent.

Are you Indian? Chinks can be monsters but at least they have toilets.

No I'm just not autistic

asians are inferior to white people and they feel it, that is why they want to breed with Whites

it's cringe mate

Oh. Well yeah i do admit inferiority.

I know my place. At least to anglo or jews.

Not to slavs though.

>the first man to the moon
What fucking timeline did I wake up in??

chinks inveted kek

That should be done as a last resort. The last time we crossed the streams, it created Finland.

Oh sorry first man in space.
First ICBM
First satellite too right?

>Girl in pic is related. She is almost guaranteed to be getting gooked
I think it is basically confirmed she is dating a Korean guy.

just use charm be courteous and you can have any chick in your range

I dont blame her because her Korean boyfriend is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Much hotter than any White guy.

Why do you admit to being such a beta pussy? East Asians being inferior is a byproduct of shitty culture. In fact Asians in the west coast who grew up with American values are slaying it in the dating market.

I think she is getting passed around by rich businessmen. There are a lot of underage "models" here from Ukraine and Russia

So i can look down on black people and arabs to feel better about myself

Duh

Slavs =/= whites

Last I checked, chinks treated Slav pussy the same way Anglos treat south East Asian pussy. East Asia is crawling with Slavic bitches looking for a easy ticket in life.

>pretty much everything else is worse for the average citizen compared to Europe

The north and coastal regions of China are on par with Eastern or Southern Europe in terms of HDI. South Korea had a higher standard of living than more than half of the countries in the EU. This isnt the 1960s anymore, welcome to 2017.

Japanese + Slav

The proper term is "getting riced" not "getting gooked."
Get it right bitch

The Muslim Central Asians are a complicating factor to that vision. Numerically and considering fertility, one would expect Slavs to simply be absorbed into East Asian gene pools. There's not enough parity for a 1:1 mixing. Incidentally, I don't think ethnic Russians will accept that. The only thing that I can imagine happening in the long term is for the Chinese to make a very slow, multigenerational, demographic takeover of the Russian far east, and then for Russian nationalist movements in the west to cut off the far east and concentrate on the core homelands, essentially ceding the Far East to China.

her Instagram and Facebook have hardly any pictures of her with Asian guys, and the few there are not intimate.

no shit sherlock. this isnt America, girls and guys in Asia keep their relationships off social media especially 'idols'

>Russian nationalist movements
>cutting off the far east
You don't know much about the mindset, do you? They will go nuclear over far east.

>this isnt America
>posts from US flag

hello Chang.

By the time Russian nationalism has a critical threshold of support, you'll have your hands will with Turkic Muslims. You're also going to need Chinese cooperation, and they're going to have strategic military positions after their trade/transportation project with Pakistan is complete.

I don't want to see Russia break up at all, but at the very least, the governing structure of the Federation is going to have to change in response to demographic changes, particularly in the Far East, because while you'll be able to genocide the Turkic Muslims if they hit 20-30% of the population, and go full-Jihad, you're not going to be able to attack a 30% Chinese Vladivostok without China nuking YOU.

you have zero comprehension of russian dempgraphics and most likely derive your knowledge on the subject from western media and thinks tanks. "le chinese far east" is a tired meme. i can dig up stratfor, atlantic council and new yourk times articles dating back to 1990s that forescasted 50% chinese and 40% muslim russia by 2010

saging in nu/pol/ r/asianmasculinity thread

I also include the former Turkic SSRs in my calculation, because I think Russia is going to have to contend with migration just like Western Europe. The old SSRs are you own personal "middle east", and it doesn't matter that the heartland is still overwhelmingly Russia. As you have seen in the past couple of years, things can change VERY quickly.

As for stratfor and such, I don't listen to any Atlanticist thinktanks anymore, because they're SILENT on American balkanization while jacking off to Russian and Chinese collapse, which tells me everything I need to know about (((their))) objectivity.

Nevertheless, I do think the Russian Far East is going to be demographically complicated this century, including non-Chinese Mongoloid natives. China is going to have Russia by the balls economically and politically, as it's going to be the only ally in town after North America and W Europe falls. Maybe Russia can work with Korea and Japan. We'll see.

>By the time Russian nationalism has a critical threshold of support
With Russia you never know.
>without China nuking YOU
Won't change much over here.

Vladivostok is one of few ports that are not frozen for part of the year, correct? This makes Far East very important to Russia.

Yes. We need to be friends with the Asians xD

We'll just be friends..

Hanging out..

Not doing anything harmful