Sex is inefficient to save the White Race

If we are to save and improve the White Race, we must employ the most efficient methods offered by modern technology. Regular sexual reproduction is too inefficient. I suggest we select about 100 specimens of our race and use their genetic material to clone millions upon millions of copies. Only the most fit, ie those who have the highest IQs and those who are the most athletic will be selected. The rest must be sterilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjaRf5_edeE&ab_channel=ThomasDeColita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure thing. find me a trillion dollars and a gallon of alpha semen and we can start.

Yes clone this woman ASAP

Don't forget that almost all of us will have to be sterilized. It is a sacrifice that we must make for the betterment of our people!

That woman is a filthy slav mongrel

I'd prefer it if we could just kick out all the nonwhites to do their high r breeding elsewhere and continue with our normal high K breeding.

But I'll take whichever comes first.

You know it's over white boys, there is no way in hell you can catch up in this seed spreading arms race. For every one white baby born, we shall breed at least seven. Will dad be around? Hell no, that nigga gotta go nut in some more of that young white and guilabel puss, which is exactly why we will win this war, we don't play by your rules. Your descendants will be mulatto mud skins, just accept it and stay out of our way.

A genetic bottleneck that severe would cause more problems than it would solve. We should just stop handing gibs to shitskins and 90% of them will starve to death, problem solved.

We have to choose the most efficient option. We could literally build the Fourth Reich tomorrow if we choose to employ modern technology.

There won't be a genetic bottleneck, because we would select for good health as well as other characteristics

t. fat white neckbeard cuck

Don't forget to also consider genoweapons, including those which could transform non-white and Jew embryos into white embryos.

thank fuck I'll be long dead by then

>A genetic bottleneck that severe would cause more problems than it would solve.
Not if we annex space clay for more solar lebensraum.

Or make one of those gene modifying weapons that could turn the biomass of those non-white mudslimes into actual pure aryans (though I doubt this is necessary, we have enought whites, just too many browns instead).

Don't you realize that Jews have been using your people as tools for hundreds of years?
Doesn't that make you angry?
It would make me angry.

You are talking science fiction, I am talking science facts

or.. we could all just stop the jews..

Alright then. So do we have a donor and a location for the establishment of our secret underground facility. Of course it will have to be state of the art, and be staffed by the finest technicians. Do we have this planned out yet?

>Implying the Chinese won't breed you out of existence and slaughter/eat all your pure black babies

You guys are fucked when the white man dies.
Like literally back in chains as slaves again while hoards of Asiatics swarm Africa, the America's and wherever else you might be.

Literally the only reason you haven't been wiped out yet is because of whites

The Arabs will purchase the hottest and strongest of you as sex slaves and workers from the Chinks, and the rest will be killed by the Chinks.

We were your greatest protector and ally and just like the scorpion you did what you do best. Enjoy your short lived freedom from the "White manz"

How much you can pay?

The jews use use us all, pulling our taut strings with their greedy fingers making us all dance and sway for the betterment of Gods' chosen people. You don't understand how bad it really is, how integrated and how completely controlling their hold on all of western civilization. If I can't do anything else, I will at least get to fuck hot white girls, brainwashed to want my average sized cock. I will take what I can get.

lack of genetic diversity would kill us

Steven Jewniverse?

If we start the cloning process, will they be entitled to the same rights as the average citizen possesses?

These are the people who make up the alt-right, and the ones who are powering Trump and feeding off him. Everything they say either furthers racism or promotes unthinkable violence. They openly fantasize about killing people. Trump's continued endorsement only fuels the fantasy. They talk all the time about wanting a civil war, about killing liberals. This isn't just internet boasting. This is the beginning of something really, really, REALLY bad. And Trump is adding to it daily. If you don't believe it, go spend some time on Reddit. It's seething with this stuff and the people are unhinged. It won’t stay there. This is already spilling over into the real world, in Portland, in Berkeley. It's not going to stop there. These people are confusing the real world and the online one, and that violent rhetoric is going to find an outlet. We're in a lot of trouble. These are sick, sick people coalescing, and they're being emboldened by the President of the United States. This isn't paranoia. This isn't being a snowflake. You're staring into the abyss here, and the abyss is staring back.

Yeap. If you have shekels, then many smart people can give you a cloning machine.

wow that's some real delusional shit right there
your race is fucked, you followed the jews and fought their wars and now you're getting what is due

I suggest nigger killing robots

>sandniggers
>snowniggers
>roachniggers
>niggerniggers
And where they will stop?

f00kin titty-fest

That's the point of robots, user. They don't.

>This is the beginning of something really, really, REALLY bad. And Trump is adding to it daily.
And let's hope it continues this way for the foreseeable future.

You'd end up with nothing but inbred mongs.

You'd be better off implementing birth quotas for women, say 4 children by 25, and only allowing superior modified DNA to be used for conception.

How's Kyrgyzstan? Assuming you're not using a proxy.

Wonder if you will ever understand. Can't you see against what we are standing?
You wanna have kids, why, to see how they will grow in this world? Without any hope, without a chance... There is no hope, we are all doomed.
Maybe you will see one day when they show what they actually are capable for.

We need to unleash Skynet... assuming its prime directive is kill all non-whites......

Well, great nature, good air, many places to visit, native chimps with WE WUZ CHINGHIZKHANS attitude.

Who is whites? Did you read "Watchbird"?

Humans raised on a mass farm, even genetically fit and high IQ, would be social misfits, or sub-par at best. You need a loving yet discipled christian family for best results. A far better option would be to use fertility meds to double and triple average birth rates of traditional white families.

Hey thanks

Ever notice how some people and places in the world are just incapable of evolving at all?

Stopped reading at
>If we are to save and improve the White Race
Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=vjaRf5_edeE&ab_channel=ThomasDeColita

if you bring the dollars ill get the rest

Why do you hate your people so much you want to breed with our women? We Europeans made our fair share of wrongdoings, but it's not like Africans were any better: they were pirates raiding our coasts and enslaving our people, selling them to the Arabs and Turkic people for the to try and better their gene pool; they were the muslims putting chains around the necks of the African animists and selling them to the Jews who shipped them to become slaves for other Jews and some Europeans on the other side of the world.
I'm not racist, I am even fine with a black person marrying a white person if it's true love and not a fetishistic desire for a woman of an exotic type or for vengeance against her/his "race". But we should not waste our uniqueness, our roots just to feel good on a short period and then live in hatred for the rest of our days.
My uncle married a Vietnamese woman, the marriage didn't work because there was no true love; I know an Italian man who married a Filipino woman, both are Catholic and their marriage is lasting because it's not desire but real love (and not the "love" which is always spoken by this world and such an hollow word nowadays) which guides their marriage.

I don't agree with Nazism, but I admire their desire to preserve the authenticity and uniqueness of all people. I do not hate migrants, I just love my people more: I don't want them dead, I just want them in their home. Did we cause part of the problems there? Probably; but sinking our own ship in sign of "tolerance" and "open-mindedness" is foolish; Italy knows this type of violence too good, the cycle of vendettas which is the root of the Mafia: you did a wrong to me, I do a wrong to you, which in return do a wrong to me until no one remember anymore who started this and why.

I have a few African and mixed friends, we are united by culture; we are not the same, but we can find unity in something that is not blood.

If you are actually black I can understand that mindset to be honest.
To be black and redpilled is to be so far outside your race's bell curve that the estrangement would be torturous.
I'd like to say I would attempt to wrest control of my people from (((them))) if I were in the same situation but I might fall into nihilism under those circumstances as well.
I have such grand ancestors and history to look to, a small handful of peers I can actually have intellectually stimulating conversations with, a chance to actually get through to many other members of my race.
I take it all for granted and it's hard to imagine having none of it.

The term "black pill" has gained a whole new level of meaning for me, but this regrettably reinforces the idea that the few good ones are beyond saving.

>Why do you hate your people so much you want to breed with our women?

My people will always be around in the homeland, it is only your people that is being bred out

Yeah, I'm not going to accept sterilization.

I don't disagree with you on this.