How do we take it back?

Also, crusader thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/20/israel-worlds-largest-drone-exporter
archive.is/kAzCX
youtu.be/SjeOT0ku_2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you out of your freaking mind?

Why would you want it? It's a shithole. I'll never understand you people's obsession with that shithole.

You have to get through me first

kek

why would you even want it though? its full of inbred goatfuckers and has no natural resources.

>faggot white who can't even walk to the refrigerator to get his totino pizza rolls without getting winded
>thinks he's going to take anything

Get gassed Schlomo.

We take it back by purging the Catholic Church of pedophiles and faggots and declaring war on Islam and Judaism.

Hey. Dumbass. Egypt and North Africa belong to Christendom too. Also all of Turkey. In fact, all of it belongs to Christendom except Arabia.

stop LARPing as a crusader and do something actually productive for once, you fat fuck

>dilusional jesuscucks don't realize their literally cuckold """religion""" is already dead and their """countries""" are full of faggots, atheists, muzzies and niggers
Kek

sure thing m7+1

stay salty

Okay Schlomo, have fun trying to shoot down mini drone swarms. Stupid matza nigger, have a shekel for making me chuckle.

>Arabs failed to conquer Rome
>Islam as a whole took ~900 years
>Turks took ~500 years
WHAT AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT
GREAT JOB LADS

Focus on Constantinople, OP.
That land is actually ours.

assmad much

make me

SOON

>jewpedia
Get fucked Abdu

k pussy

Everything that touches the Mediterranean and the Atlantic belongs to Christendom.

>How do we take it back?

Arm both sides and when the slaughter is over listen to the cheers as western troops land as peacemakers. Before they know it we control water supply.

Pls welcome your European rulers.

Christendom is a spiritual Kingdom, it does not necessitate on physical land and has no concern for it

>making fun of Jesus
You're not a very good Muslim, are you?

>Christendom is a spiritual Kingdom, it does not necessitate on physical land and has no concern for it

Cop out. some truth but also a cop out.

>a very good Muslim

WTF is that? Has anyone ever know a good muslim

>good
>muslim

Pick one.

>a non Israeli
>threating us with drones
had a good kek
theguardian.com/world/2013/may/20/israel-worlds-largest-drone-exporter

>identifies as an ISIS nigger
The memes write themselves.

אַרטשיוועד archive.is/kAzCX

i dont speak yiddish you know

>all that salt

I thought Lebanon was partly a Christian state

evry tiem

>mfw israel exports more drones than the rest of the world combined

Well well, syngouge of satan. We always have to get through you first.

R E P R I S A L S
I N C O M I N G

Biological warfare. We wipe Niggers, Sandniggers and Kikes with a lap made viruses that kill them but doesn't destroy the infrastructure.

>It's quick.
>Cheep.
>General public won't know a thing - will think it's just a crazy virus).
>Unlike nukes, we can still use the land.

I thought about it a lot and the idea came to me during the Ebola outbreak.

It belongs to the true levants, the Alawites.

we have nukes

I have no problem bombing the semites into oblivion, but if you christfags try helping the jew you're next.

Mecca AND Jerusalem need to be razed to the ground and forgotten.

yeah sure

SIGN THE NPT

what if i dont want to?

*and the Vatican city/state.

It belongs to the Arab people (christians, muslims, druze and alawites).

Dog-kissing glansniggers stay away, we don't want you, even if we in theory share the same "religion" as you.

t. an Arab christian

btw I would choose a fellow Arab who's a muslim over a euronegroid any day of the week.

Glass it all. Then we mine the glass and build glass sculptures.

>Mfw you think that little shitshain on the map could match the production output of a modernized us war effort. Go back to jerkin off over the shekels your country scams out of the us every year.

Wait, so you plan on taking back the holy land not in the name of the catholic church? Why even bother crusading then?

christian pilgrimage routes are officially reinstated and travel is unimpeded from Damascus to Sinai
>mfw

What are we going to do with all the arab filth there?

Even kike subhumans can't get rid of them

>Not cleaning the genetics of the human race by using religious nuts as cannon fodder in a war against sandnigger religious nuts

Jesus, he looks like a rat.

ITT: Kikes LARPing as crusaders

christians in the middle east gotta live somewhere

we live in the UNITED ARAB UMMAH that's where

Jesus was an Aramaean from Nazareth, he was one of us, not one of you. Arab Christians and Arab Muslims are bros, European Catholics are bro-tier but more distant, European protestants have nothing in common with us and need to fuck off with their perversion of OUR religion.

Oy vey

You have to get through me second

This land belongs to Jews and Muslims

says the steppenigger spawn

better than being a wh*Te spawn

>This land rightfully belongs to Christendom
The good book says that we're foreigners on this earth. Earthly matters aren't our problem, this goes for Israel.

Pray today God comes soon to relieve the good Jews from the oppression and lies of Talmudic(satanic) Jews; And pray they turn and find God before his arrival(second coming) so they don't go through the tribulation as persecution that the none believers will go through during the anarchists reign.

They are our brothers in faith, and we must pay that many receive revelation before Christs return.

The Jews have inserted themselves into the bibles. they are the spawns of Satan
youtu.be/SjeOT0ku_2k

Christcucks are so desparate and miserable, but it's kinda funny to watch them LARPing as crusaders 'n' shiiieeet, when in reality they're a bunch of neckbearded basement dwellers, and their religion is cucked to the core with the Pope literally kissing niggers' feet.
Let's laugh at 'em together, brothers

>Revelations begins and "god" takes all the actual good human souls off the earth
>the jews are still here so they don't believe it was god
>Antichrist comes, jews think its their prophet
>???????
>PROFIT?!

all you need to see is the DEUS VULT flag and you know you have a cringy LARPer. No need to read further.

the entire universe belongs to anglos
anglo-pure-and-holy-justice-rage-war when?

Go on, take it, we'll just chill here in Europe breeding your wife and daughters

>You have to get through me first
No, we're saving you for last

>all this land rightfully belongs to Christendom
fixed.

Oil?

Stop sending food. They grow nothing but oranges.

Dude, no one, across the entire world, is afraid of Jews—even Jews with nuclear weapons. You're universally seen as weird neurotic paranoid losers with no muscle definition.

this faggot again

He posts nothing but terrible bait 24-7 on this board. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been banned yet. He never even posts about politics.