archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i certainly do.

Uh ohhhhhh
Hehehehe

>republican flag
>posting information with obvious intent to make us look like psychopathic killers and to turn the narrative against republicans for allowing whatever false flag is about to go down
>try and blame it on Sup Forums for coordinating it for a double-whammy

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

OY VEYYYYY

bump

Nice try CNN. Nobody wants your bait. We'd rather watch you go bankrupt then hurt you, because we know that would hurt you more than anything.

>ddox
see you in 2 weeks

This.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fuck off cnn.

Bait

What is CNN and why should I care

How would you even know they are all jewish?

*than

Yawn this bullshit is making me sleepy CNN, goodnight.

id take this with a grain of salt. these J00 spergs tend to call anyone a jew

Last names
Noses
Face features
You can also see their family history on wiki

Because I made this meme myself and spent roughly 50-60 hours researching each of them individually.

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

...Shall I continue?

THIS IS A HITLIST, ONE OF THESE PEOPLE WILL BE KILLED SOON, IT WILL BE A FALSE FLAG.

nice try cnn

youre probably one of these sperg who think Tara, rageafterstorm, lauren etc are jewish

Not your personal army, faggot
Also, no one is going to do it, because it's an obvious ploy by CNN to dick ride off of a raid that they themselves are trying to set up

Send 50 pizzas to each house?

go nuts

Time to order some pizzas boys

You know what to do shill, kys

Nice try you false conservative

>mfw some false flagging retard shows up to Wolf's house with a machete
DON'T TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT SHIT-FOR-BRAINS

Go away.

Lauren isn't Jewish. She published her ancestry. Don't know much about the other people.

But, no, I don't blindly accuse people of being Jewish. If you look at , you'll see my point that every single was one based on a positive piece of evidence saying they were Jewish. I didn't include anyone in just because the "looked" Jewish or last names that "sounded" Jewish. Every single one I researched thoroughly.

nice try cnn

>CIA attempting to use us as patsies in their false flag "kill journo" operation.

Don't fall for it, user!

Obv false flag and attempt to blame us but Stelter - 666
>Audible kek

>Stelter lives at 666

Mods!

Get this false flagging faggot out of here please

Screen shot this entire thread, and take control of the narrative before they do.

why does no one ever mention chris cilliza- cnn's editor at large? petty as hell and has a massive anti trump boner

So Shnlitzer lives up in Canada after all. Not very surprising.

lol ok I'm gonna send them pizzas

bump

I'm a guy from italy, can i call Wolf Blizer?

Get em!

mama mia!!!!!

False flag incoming.

Soros has been awfully silent lately.

He is 666

Bump

weak bait
>shill alert

we need a megapicture of the research, I assume you have it recorded somewhere
not even joking just publishing that throws the meme into the stratosphere

You guys need to control the narrative before they do, and frame it right.
Some Sup Forumslack will take the bait, so we should be pro-active.

You just killed an entire Media Network with one picture
>Much respect

Kys you will die alone anyway without ever having done anything but pump gas for whites

something very jewy about this.

See what I mean?

If doxxing is "banned"... why is this thread still up. Even after being reported.

hmmmmmmmm...

This does seem like terrible timing.

Trump makes "violent" tweet, then this info pops up?

Get fucked, schlomo.

>666 greenwich st

What did they mean by this?

mods are sucking each others dicks?
wouldnt be surpised if this thread geta looked at by law enforcement.

Nice try cnn.

I just called Don Lemon and Wolf Blitzer, no answer, left a voicemail for each of my simply going "OOOOOOOOOOOOO" in a long,deep monotone manner for as long as I could. I think blitzer walked away the winner here because the stamina shown to give lemon a 40 second run was just unbelievable here on this end.

You do realize I'm being sarcastic, right?

Stop whiteknighting for your shitty e celeb, faggot.

headlines next week

>'Sup Forums hackers attack cnn reporters
>blame trump for tweet

so is this the false flag lefties are orchestrating?

uhh
their info has been out for a while according to this.
They dead yet?

What a lovely bunch of addresses, would be a shame if something were to happen to them.

I wouldn't blame it on the left, (((They))) are much smarter.

Those "Jews" need to make room for the real Hebrews. Blacks like me!

Stop crying about the jews you pathetic excuse for a white man

This is a trap, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Mfw OP is actually a republican who is pretending to be a cnn shill attempting to get polacks to think false flag by ironic use of republican flag. Mfw almonds are activated

>being this obvious

Get out of here before you hurt yourself, dipshit.

Fuck off, shill.

Good effort on that pic m8.

It would be interesting to see a large infograph of jews in Washington and politics.

Or a total Joo expose infograph including their influence in banking and cultural marxism

Hi Shlomo

maybe we should start a twitter hash tag of "#trueorCNN" and repost bullshit news from cnn proven wrong. Get the normies railing against CNN too

underrated

have fun XD

Did anyone try to call Wolf Blitzer? I hate that fucking cunt. He'd prob own me on a prank call though as running his mouth off is his profession

Who's name is not on that list from CNN? That's your op. Hi Anderson.

see

worst attempt at a false flag ever chaim

>Lauren isn't Jewish. She published her (((ancestry)))
Good goy

>2 posts by this ID

I find you suspect, sir

I'm sorry fellow Pede, but we are a board of peace who love based black guys and have committed our total faith to Israel

Take this bullshit to Stormfront

Reported

fuck off jack posobiec, everyone knows you're a federal agent

got another list, hasn't been updated though

>1 post by this ID

Only shills and /r9k/ retards are still claiming this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI