youtube.com/watch?v=-cJuksCf4nY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a horrendous rifle
fucking disgusting

probs why hes dead

Backstory on this mr poo?

Poo vs Roach

Burn in hell poo in loo kuffars.
Inshallah we will strike you someday, just like 911.

Kashmir is a constested area.
China, Paki and india use proxies to destabilize each other.
Paki is being destabilized by its own talibans who roam "freely".
These are most likely talibans.

It's a daily/weekly thing.

t. Paki gf

Kashmir right?

Post her feet or gtfo.

Based POO, what are you sikh? If so you are the only accepted loo

Pakistan Army soldier beheaded by Indian special firces last month

Tantals are pretty good though. I have one

sorry, no feet.

Kek you "people" are savages. I love it.

Poos did this?
Fucking based.

Roasted roaches

>tfw you wake up with cold sweats

Not because you kill muzzies you're one of us, remember that, muzzies kill muzzies too
Bunch of subhumans

Are their paki girls in france?

Excellent job India. May you continue to genocide the many invaders that seek to taint your land.

>id is weeb
Sort yourself out

Go India, release that inner Sikh

Found this one in America.
France has Sri Lankans and Mauritians.

I think those Sri-Lankans are tamils, who were a result of their civil war, those are crypto-indians.
They seem pretty annoying

You know your history,
I only know Mauritians and Malgaches(Madagascar - Indian African mix).
Not the brightest of indians but very loyal and trustworthy.

Aww man we could work together to remove kebabs, if only you weren't SO FUCKING BUSY PRETENDING TO BE BURMESE.

FUCK I regret borrowing their writing system so fucking much.

they came as a result of the civil war*
A Canadian friend told me that they have their own terrorist groups.
Do they have jobs or are they subhuman like gypsies?

You know that the "immigrants don't work" is a meme right?

Kashmir is Pakistani rightful clay

that is a badass camo pattern

You're a tiger or you're a poser.

Pakistan is Rightfully Hindu clay, as is Indonesia. We will take it all back from Mudslimes.

Is she Muslim? Her parent will try to convert you. You better convert her away from Islam ASAP.

>SO FUCKING BUSY PRETENDING TO BE BURMESE.

Wat

WTf is that rifle?

We were vaishnavites hindu not cow piss drinker like you, and most Balinese Hindus eat cow
Dvipantara will be muslim clay forever, go to Astralaya and outbreed chinks+anglos if you want to expand Hindu clay

>t. Paki gf
gtfo you frognigger degenerate

you'll all be dead soon, upside-down poland

I like India simply for the fact they hate muslims as much as I do.

I grew tired of hot white chicks. Pic related
This one is entirely submissive and subserviant.
I made her lose faith and question her sick religion.
On multiple times she rejected her God and her religion, but societal pressure(death for apostasy) pushed her back.
No worries, I've read too much Islamic texts to be threatened by anyone.
I pretty much can practice takfir accurately.

Where did you get these photos from OP? Did the army release them?

Sources

good work india

Hohlee shit I like the new general- 2 and a half front war and now openly parading terrorists!

Well removed, poo

the west need to start backing India, they are the frontline with Pakis and Afgans, and the containment of the Chinks

that tourniquet isn't tight enough

In your dreams you fucking muslim .
Dw faggot I am joining army soon and I am ready as fuck to kill some Jihadis.

m8 , we love to burn mudslimes.
I hope you heard about 2002 riots , more than 1000 of these roaches burned in public.

Well done , bhai.
Well done.

archive.is/JawR4
We love to lynch mudslimes.

REMOVE KEBAB MR POO

DONE, MR NAZI !!!

>when you nut and she keeps suckin'

This is one thing Pajeet has over most of the world, he may not understand where the poo goes but he understands how to deal with mussies, when they blow up 100 people you go slaughter 1000 of them and they soon quieten the fuck down. Keep up the good work Mr. Singh.

>shatrujeet009
>shat
some memes just write themselves

says the shit eating gyp

> even the id agrees with me
nuke gyppos

India is 25% Muslim but ok

And England is less than 5% Muslim yet this year alone we've had three terrorist attacks whilst India has had none. We responded to these terrorist attacks by calling for stricter internet regulations and apologising, whilst the last time India had a terrorist attack they responded by killing a bunch of Muslims. Figure it out.

You do realise that gypsies were indian slaves, right?

India has been removing Kebab for longer than anyone on this planet.

The most underrated Kebab removers in my opinion.

Yes that's why I find it so funny that a gypsy like you is running his mouth against his former masters.

Let's not go there, Sanjeev.

kek

I work at an Amazon warehouse where one of our Indians is named Palikshit. He just goes by Palik.

You seem to miss the point , Pajeet. Your ancestors were the gypsies , that were brought as slaves in Europe.
>former master
Ayy

You lick your fingers after eating even though you wipe your ass off with that hand?
Go back to providing for your 15 head family and diseased uncles and aunts.

That was the Afghan Taliban you idiot

Pakistan isn't even a real country , just a drug peddling general controlling a ethically cleansed land.

>You lick your fingers after eating even though you wipe your ass off with that hand?
>muh Sup Forums maymays
>also implying he doesn't wipe his ass
lel who told you that? Your mail order whore mother?

>Go back to providing for your 15 head family and diseased uncles and aunts.
lol wut? Go back to selling your sister online faggot that's the only way you'll get to eat this year

poos are so fucking pathetic trying to ingratiate themselves to their white western masters. they do this in the UK by licking ass non-stop. you're still visual pollution and no better than mudslimes or other shit-coloured refugees, stay in your country. all the western flags praising poos are just diaspora pajeets high-fiving eachother

>Your ancestors were the gypsies
>that were brought as slaves in Europe.
romanian intellectual everybody
Go back to your caravan gyp you're drunk

Triggered poo in loo smothered in curry. Go home James or I will give your customer support service performance a bad gradr

As an Australian, I fucking despise poos. But this thread honestly lifts me spirits. God speed removing the kebab India. I honestly hope to see you crush the pakis in my lifetime. And perhaps give us in Australia some mercy and take the fight to China. Honestly I think you'd win.

your country will become a poo and robot colony within 50 years. id much rather they stayed in their curry-infested shitholes and kill eachother

Nice try abdul

Very good work loo man. I hereby give you the designation of honorary kebab removal expert, as per the serbian consulate of the republic of kek.

Razor burn kek

>Go home James or I will give your customer support service performance a bad gradr
>James
>gradr
lel well at least your sister will see better days in the west

No wonder nobody took Ramanujan Ramanujan seriously.
Now i actually feel bad for him. He could've lived such a better life outside your on-street-shitting community.

>No wonder nobody took Ramanujan Ramanujan seriously.
kek the triggered slav subhuman grasping at straws.
When will you restock slav? Also do I get a discount if I order from USA?

What would being beheaded actually feel like?
How much pain would there be before you couldn't feel anymore?
How far into your spine would someone be able to hack before your 'lights' went out.

I saw some dudes get beheaded in an ISIS vid, and they were kicking their feet well into the part where they cut through the spines. Is that a nervous system reaction? or were they feeling every second of it? What about the feeling of having your neck opened up to the much cooler air surrounding it?

Any anons here been beheaded? what was it like?

I dont know whats funnier. Street shitting Pajeets using Taliban propaganda to claim revenge against Pak or street shitting Pajeets claiming Kashmir when they cant even control Kashmir with 700k street shitting "warriors" stationed there.

Keep dreaming cunts. Your shitty civilization was invented as a direct response to Muslim invasions and subsequent 1000 year rule. You dont stand a fucking chance for what is coming next.

Kashmirs bury their dead in Pak flags. Think about that next time you shit in the local street.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cJuksCf4nY

I like this thread.
Post more if you have.

Based curry

Did they take off his pants?

rekt lol

>This nigga taking this seriously
Tell me something Pakalu, you also believe there is a horny white MILF just 40m away from you and ready to fuck?

Indus Valley Civilization was a Dravidian society retard
>British education

Awesome, you're like one of the main buyers of our weapons. Gas the paks.