Patreon weighs in on It's Going Down and Antifa

A DevOps Engineer at Patreon has responded to questioning about why It's Going Down is allowed to raise money on their platform despite huge TOS violations:

>"[It's Going Down] looks like a great group with a good mission statement. I see no problem. We need active anti-fascist groups in the age of Trump."

It's Going Down regularly...
>Celebrates and incites assaults on non-violent right-wingers
>Doxxes them as well as their relatives
>Celebrates and possibly instructs (?) people how to do serious property damage, including to railroad tracks

I gotta say I was a little surprised that a company as significant as Patreon would openly ally with Antifa.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BQQtF
patreon.com/about
counter.fund/
crunchbase.com/organization/patreon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patreon just openly declared seditious and treasonous intent
Patreon officially a domestic terrorist group
Mattis bombs Patreon data centers when?

bump
I will never eat at Patreon's again!

(((((((((((Aaron Singgenberg)))))))))))

look at that kike mug

>anime expo in name

>anime expo LA
>western anime conventions

"He/him."
>wtf?

top kike

I wonder if this makes Patreon partially liable for any assault that this group commits, as they would be facilitating payment to a group committing felonies?

>Aaron Ringgenburg
heeb detected
typical kikes

So....
They got a bunch of complaints
They must've gone to actual ItsGoingDown site
Then they MUST have seen some significant violations of their TOS
Yet they come out in support
It's a bold move, kind of a blackpill

I was wondering same thing. I'm not sure they can plead ignorance when there's so much public warnings to them now.

Bump

>In reaction to the rapid proliferation of alternative political views being spread on youtube outside of (((their))) control, (((they))) initiate the addpocalypse to censor all non-kosher youtube channels and stifle the spread of said alternative information in the ultimate example of "shut it down" level censorship.

>Youtubers rush to Patreon to maintain a living wage for their channels.

>Patreon is "controlled" opposition that will very likely begin to censor any content that does not fit with their Zionist, multicultural agenda.

in case he ever deletes it

archive.is/BQQtF

but unfortunately, the reference to ItsGoingDown does not get captured by the archive site

Kek

>Berg

>Aaron Singgenberg

Here's this kike defending rioters destroying public property.

On Nov 9, I think every tech CEO in America decided they are not so into free speech anymore. Twitter has basically apologized for allowing the people to elect Trump.

Yeah good find. So he's 100% in on this new F'd up way of thinking. I think they're in the Bay area and it's rare to find someone who hasn't adopted this backwards way of thinking.

Anyone find other examples?

Even if harassment were really happening, that's not violence. It's harassment. That's the fucking word for what that is. I think this is truly schizophrenic.

uh oh time for the right-wing sjws to get all offended by someones opinion and demand scalps of perceived enemies. you spergs and sjws are literally the same. patreon can violate their own tos and allow others to do so if they wish, its their platform.

Patreon is not an humongous corporate structure. It's a numale from California.

I always wonder if that guy ever got his dick touched later by the girl he was obviously trying to impress

>australia

yeah, nah 'mate'

yeah mate we should only talk about things that truly aren't legally allowed to be, nothing else

you sound like a sjw yourself
wah people on pol are talking in ways I don't WANT them to talk, mommy
(even though you read the whole fuckin thread)

Gas patreon

Guaranteed (You)'s

Check.flag.dummy.wav

So is Wesearchr any good?

No.

Even if they have an internal message board hosted by patereon, and donators are soliciting crimes committed by Itsgoingdown, it's still not enough.

You generally can't go after Sup Forums, or Google or the phone company, just because some of the users are fuckheads.

The threshold patreon hit first is civil liability, well before you hit criminal.

...and shit like this will look fucking TERRIBLE should a civil liability suit come up.

Shit changes if it turns out patreon employees are in on the action, or antifa gets designated a terrorist group, so stricter funding rules kick in.

>Violence is not violence
>Speech is violence.

RICO could be sed to prosecute them criminally

Communism 101.

He's a Germancuck, not a Jew. Still, it's extremely memetic how the people with -berg last names become the worst SJWs. Jews, Swedes and Germs.

Wait doesn't this open Patreon up to serious legal liability if someone sues a group they fund?

patreon.com/about

>Surprised

lol.

You poor reddit child.

Well, Patreon goes on the big black list of known anti-white terrorism financiers.

>Our mission? Oh, nothing short of
How the fuck do they manage to convey political alignment and sexual preference through text

How the FUCK does less than a sentence set off bleeding heart alarms and gaydars around the world

Ok faggot tell me how many other corporations you know who have publicly endorsed Antifa?

I guarantee you've spent 20X or more of your life on Reddit than me.

How many? Pretty much anyone who has donated to the following three parties;

>Labor Aus
>Labour U.K.
>Democrats

They have widespread support from major unions and government institutions and share the same ideological aims as most corporations.

Patreon itself has made no announcement on whether it believes these sites are in violation of it's TOS.

You infer this from the personal views of it's staff. Using this metric everyone from Google to Twitter to Starbucks supports Antifa.

You know we live in shit times when Juge Dredd is lookin like sane and good cop.
I wonder what they do if there is counter group to that antifa....will they claim it violates the rules?

Nearly every university in the couny.

>@Anime Exo
its all coming together

>communists
>raising money

Really makes you think.

He's speaking officially for Patreon.

Those aren't corporations.

lol i was thinking that , with twofaces voice in my head

They still let Shadman on their service - what do you expect?

Shadman doesn't violate their ToS. He just draws shit.

Where as Antifa violate, taken straight form the ToS
Illegal Activities - Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their patrons’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Patreon.

Lol what a fag, this gay ass kyke thinking he is gona get some white pussy with that shit. Reminds me of this little asian fag on election night

Dumb kyke, he needs an ass beating that will fix him

>these are the kind of people who go to western anime conventions
>studios like Trigger are pandering to these people

How the fuck did a bunch of destitute sacks of shit latch on to a highly ethnocentric culture but still end up with their multicultural retardation?

patreon grew too fast to be self-funded. Thre is somebody there pulling the strings.

follow the money.

>I gotta say I was a little surprised that a company as significant as Patreon would openly ally with Antifa.

Pateron is funded by deviant-art "Artists"

it's funny how people forget about the fbi, or the secret service, until they show up at your house asking to talk to you for a moment, or they show up and raid your workplace.

>trusting law enforcement
Good cuckservative
A)they are "busy" aka lazy and disinterested
B)they are cuckservatives themselves and wont defend anything farther to the right than McCain or Romney
C)they are controlled by leftists or cuckservatives who are more interested in keeping the right down than anything else
So lay off these stupid fantasies about some powerful military or police swooping in and helping out
More likely they will be arresting us all

You'll see a statement from the company claiming that this douche's views doesn't represent them.

There is no question that he'll get dragged into HR and told to shut up or else tomorrow.

>implying a company like this has HR

And if they do they'd be targeting people who hold "facist" views

just more targets to apply the CHARLIE HEBDO treatment. Google offices anywhere, soros orgs anywhere, patreon offices and employees, etc.
More targets is always better.

every goddamn time

(((The Federal Reserve))) sets up fake """venture capital""" companies that invest in tech startups with millions of dollars of fake money created out of thin air in exchange for ownership and control of the company if it ever becomes successful.

What is a new system of paying online
What is a crowdfunding platform

Programs that allow very few people with little work get an extra shekel for doing nothing, collecting international goy money.
Schlomo Levy Pfefferberger sounds perfect for the job

Patreom
Paypal
and many others are almost all jewish worldwide companies

Patreon has always censored content that is Right Wing and "offensive".

But yeah, they'll extend it to twitter like extremes soon enough.

>jewish nu-male internet addict
>supporting anti western terrorism

shocked. literally shaking.

How come all these "lol Right Wing SJW's" posts are accompanied by that creepy kid gif?

THIS GUYS TWITTER IS A DISGUSTING SJW CESSPIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Patreon's favorite tactic was to let right wingers on the platform, then wait until the day before the monthly payout deadline to kick them off so Patreon could keep that entire month's worth of stolen donations for themselves

they did it to Hotwheels when he was on the verge of death and needed the money to pay his caretaker

they did it to Emily Youcis when she needed the money to escape from people who got her fired and were trying to kill her

they did it to countless people

they are adjusting their tactics though, now they prefer to keep you on the platform even if you have """problematic""" opinions, but they use clever algorithms to steal money from your donators without you or your donators ever finding out that the money isn't making its way to you, since all you see is an opaque alleged total sum of what the donators are contributing

The more donators you have, the easier it is for Patreon to screw with the donation amount without anyone discovering it's happening

Holy fuck

I wonder if he's a member of Antifa

>patreon can violate their own tos and allow others to do so if they wish

Sure they can, and they can also get sued for doing so

Patreon is going down
We have to push the narrative that he supports the antifa attack on Scalise and that Patreon funds these kinds of attacks

Patreon is actively pushing white genocide.

I remember some women with a YT called "wife with a purpose" made a Patreon about writing a book about how to raise a traditional family and almost immediately it was shut down for hate speech. And yet these faggot jew puppets allow funding for these degenerates.

member, supporter, not much difference, don't think they have a membership system

>does not get captured by the archive site
They're already making it so you can't archive their shit so you can no longer call them out on it.

Their reasons? Buzzwords

The real question is how do we hurt Patreon?

Do people's still DDoS?

Archive the thread faggot.

But I can't find that post anywhere you goddamn shill

I'm surprised some of you haven't snapped yet

Sup Forums and Google don't provide open funding to those openly looking to commit violence

>if you use your enemies weapons against them they win.
What a cuck.

He puts his gender pronouns so you don't mistake him for a gender queer fag lady dick

It's literally some 1984 shit

I always thought the dystopia envisioned in that novel was some crazy farfetched idea you bring up as interesting trivia in book reading circles, not something that echoes reality

> a little surprised that a company as significant as Patreon would openly ally with Antifa
How are you surprised. The 'Antifa' movement has libtards throwing money at it like no tomorrow. If I owned patron I'd be supporting them too - capitalise on stupidity.

Thats an incredibly good question.

At the very least it could be used to shut down Antifa's patreon(s), right? Like you say you can't go after Sup Forums because a poster posts CP but you can go after Sup Forums if the mods refuse to remove it or the admin refuses to co-operate with an investigation into it (there was a whole clusterfuck with Moot about it all). I'm pretty sure if Patreon is being used to fund/organise terrorism then the law has the right to demand it be removed, and either they comply (which hurts the Antifa fags) or they don't comply and THEN you can go after them (which also hurts the Antifa fags).

We all know they're just salty about losing shekels to Norbot.

So what alternatives to patron are there that aren't run by faggots?

This, soon

counter.fund/

Patreon's largest investors:
>crunchbase.com/organization/patreon

Thrive Capital, $30M. The founder and managing partner of Thrive is Joshua Kushner, brother of Jared Kushner.

kek

by whom? they arent going to sue themselves retard
not arguments

Not really, everyone uses cloudflare or sone other service to mitigate ddos attacks, and I think stuff like loic would get you caught and ddosing is illegal

*some other service
fucking phone

That is a dyke my dude

There is some 44D chess going on

Tweet that to Trump and Co.