NYT reporter goes on insane rant

What do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2929658/posts
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA
tips.fbi.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has a point, if Hillary was elected we would have a more united country and a more presidential leader.

>some aren't going to take this seriously until people are killed
Yeah, like that Trumper who shot up a bunch of Democrats. Or right wing groups going around burning shit, hitting people with bricks and bike locks, throwing piss.
Don't forget the right wing media calling for revolution and violence!

Their hypocrisy has no limits

>The temperature is rising in America
So, the fire rises?

That suggests that the Hilary supporters are the problem.

>if Hillary was elected we would have a more unified country
we would also be starting a second cold war at the moment between the US and Russia as a result of the inevitable proxy conflict in Syria

Hillary was advocating for a Syrian no fly zone and was in favor of aggressive action while she was trying to get elected.

>inb4 "the cold war never ended"
it ended when the Soviet Union broke up and Russia lost all of its power. anyone who knows anything about the Soviet Union's power source would know this

it was always burning since the world was turning

Not insane at all.

Kek. He thinks we just started feeling that way, because Trump.

Blast him with counter examples of leftist radicalization and tell him he has blood on his hands

good song

>the people are going to rise in bio
ironic

Heh, she's going to enjoy 15 for attempted murder of a police officer.

Which of you fucking snitches warned them about the Journocaust™?

for you

>She was arraigned and taken to Dauphin County Prison in lieu of $100,000 bail.

lel

democrats and the media talking heads need to die, they started this shit.

Tell him the Luegenpresse SHOULD be afraid.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2929658/posts

>Back to my story. The first real jolt indicating a serious problem with the plan came when television reporter Cathy Carlsen was killed in Norfolk, shot dead while covering the commissioning of the Harvey Milk, the Navy's newest destroyer. That she was killed was bad enough. That it happened on a "secure" naval base—a federal installation—made it much worse. Her blood splattered across the Admirals' white uniforms made quite a picture. The videos...

>We were two women born in the same year, with similar academic backgrounds. We had known each other for decades, and her untimely death hit me hard. Cathy Carlsen had been a reliable voice on the progressive side of a supposedly impartial television news network. That a respected member of the media would be assassinated was big surprise, at least to me. Up to that point, only a few federal officials and high-ranking agents had been targeted.

>Then a new photo was released on the internet. I had always thought the NSA could trace those things back to their origins, but apparently not. The photo was taken through the Norfolk sniper's rifle scope just a few moments before the murder. It showed thin black crosshairs and other reference marks across Cathy's smiling face. And it showed some text added just above her head:

>If the media lies, the media dies.

>You take a side, you're along for the ride.

>A traitor in front of a camera is still just a traitor.

>This single act of domestic terrorism immediately dampened the enthusiasm of most of our formerly reliable reporters to continue to carry our water. More such photographs of other media figures appeared on the internet with crosshairs over their faces. Most of the pictures were bogus, just photoshop pranks, but they had a similar effect: our dependably cooperative reporters suddenly lost their nerve.

Did these people forget that a democrat Bernie bro shot up a bunch of Republicans? And they're the ones crying?

My god, they really do cry out in pain as they strike you

Weev go to bed and stop posting

>attacking the horsey

>I had always thought the NSA could trace those things back to their origins, but apparently not.
somehow i feel sad for this woman now. a scary name and a bit of mystery and you get millions of women trusting you to do the impossible.

SNOWBALL DID NOTHING WRONG

they brought it on themselves

Holy shit that's a woman?

To be fair, trump has been playing with fire in syria. Russia isn't totally happy with our moves.

Totally normal.

It is amazing to watch these fake 'journalists' freak out because the infallibility and invincibility given to the media by the actions of those two investigative journalists who broke the Watergate scandal is finally wearing off. These scum are scared because no one is treating them like the gods of truth anymore and are asking questions, mainly because their is no longer any distinction between them and some TMZ guy getting up on some Hollywood girls tits, and then playing dumb when they get shoved away.

People need to treat the press like they treat anything that has a first amendment right, with skepticism and suspicion.

Why don't journalists stick with the same reaction they have toward Muslim extremists, ie. Don't criticize right wing extremists or they'll get violent.

This. It always comes down to this. We took the best option we had. Violence will not happen like that.. that guy should possibly be tried for insiting hysteria.

lol this cant be real

the only people actin violent and shit are the leftwingers

NYT reporter makes fake news tweets. many such cases. Sad!

Is this fake? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Go to Twatter and tear him a new one like I just did, very satisfying.

He's a liberal. And a huge liar and bullshitter. Whining for sympathy, what a fucking loser.

He's a sub who has never had a masculine role model in real life.

Sad!

It doesnt help them peddle bullshit

Because they want us to get violent.

They want to be vindicated in their petulance, even if it kills them.

I won't give them the satisfaction.

>Go to Twatter and tear him a new one like I just did
This, get on it anons

>Because they want us to get violent.
>They want to be vindicated in their petulance, even if it kills them.
This.

Jesus Christ, how much better would everything be if leftists could get fucking laid?

Is that why they're pushing for as much degeneracy as possible? They're hoping that some 6/10 slut is going to take enough E to consider fucking them?

The media's mask is being removed, and it's very painful...for them.

>What do, Sup Forums?

Make his dreams a reality?

Why not, let us prove them right. Because it will show people that perhaps that we are not limp wristed moral supremacists like they are and actually want to get shit done, even if it means having to split skulls to get the message across, if the left uses violence, so must their opposition in kind.

This is like looking at a legit insane person's facebook.

This is great.

Now let chaos reign and never give up the memes of production.

They didn't forget. This is their tactic to deflect so everyone else forgets. All the violence has come from the left, fueled by "journalists" and people in the media like Don Lemon.

So you admit liberal claims that Right Wing fanatics and rural and suburban retards becoming dangerous and disobedient towards a Democrat president are slanderous left wing lies and propaganda?

And that liberal media outlets like the NYY that refuse the will of the voters ARE spreading divisiveness and hatred among the public?

At least you're honest.

We have to resist this right-wing menace at all costs. It threatens the very fabric of our democracy and presents a clear and present danger to the United States of America and her many and varied people.

It's almost like he's unironically shilling his new book
>"Jared Yates Sexton ventured into the dark heart of American partisanship and emerged with a warning that all of us would do well to heed. Thoughtful, compassionate, and exceptionally brave, this book is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand how--and why--our country turned on itself."

>be exceptionally brave
>promote national division
>alarmist threat memes
>civil war.pdf
>??????
>b-but muh safe space

Hmmm, maybe his book needs some honest reviews.

I mean you wouldn't, because there would've been an armed revolution.

I personally hope the Left rises up so that I can make many hundreds of them watch as I shoot their children in front of them, thus purging society of the genetic disease of criminal leftism.

U wot m8

first bait best bait

Dear Journalists;

Talk shit, get hit.

I'm sorry you can't hide behind your press badge like a pussy during sectarian or civil conflict.

Maybe if you didn't instigate propaganda efforts to motivate liberals to violently attack and murder political opposition because you can't handle the democratic election process you wouldn't find yourself in a position where you need to look over your shoulder constantly.

Anyway take your whiny grievances up with the Alt-Right leader Samuel Hyde

>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him. Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.

>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,” Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer. “For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

Can I just say that any fully grown man who feels the need to include his full middle name when being referred to is probably a narcissistic shitcunt.

but my first name is so short, user =(

Democrats mass shooting Republican senators and storming peaceful speeches to loot, burn and beat the attendees is justified because they are on the Right Side Of History, sweetie.

If any journalists actually are killed, we should celebrate. They are traitors to the nation and deserve whatever they get.

pay him no attention. he has virtue signalled himself into an epileptic seizure. he is drunk with sanctimony.

>Writer, Hoosier, Asst Prof of CW at GA Southern, work in @nytimes, @newrepublic, THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RISE

>help, help, the people might rise

Can Jack please ban morons like this?
These people are using the wrong platform and them trying to post long-winded rants or intellectual debates makes them look retarded when all they have is 140 characters.

>she
>15
if it's going to be anything it's going to be like 3 years in prison and then 5 onn probation or something

Thankfully, the right is always peaceful and would never dream of engaging in political violence.

Yes. You can absolutely just say that.

List needs to have the random mass shootings removed, or tally all of the non-gang related mass shootings for a comparison. Otherwise it just reeks of cherry-picking.

The major political assassinations are solid however, as these are both rare and famous enough that people realize the list is complete insofar as only major events are listed.

Modern journalists deserve to be killed and buried in shallow graves.
They are the scum of the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA

The ironic thing is that no reporter would ever be attacked by the public for releasing TOO MUCH information. Reporters who actually report only need to fear assassination from the government, and the powers that be that don't want an informed public. What these journalists are really angry about is not that they're being attacked for informing, but that they can't be propaganda mouthpieces without facing social consequences.

Media meme war when. I'm getting antsy.

Vindicated
They are selfish they are wrong!

Is that image implying there's something wrong with directing violence towards abortion doctors?

So its okay when the media incites violence against Trump and his supporters but this is over the line? Fuck you

This is a perfect example of obvious cherry picking in the opposite direction, favoring leftists.

You have to be a special kind of retard to accept this kind of thing instead of rejecting it with extreme and critical prejudice.

Feel free to improve it.

>Julian Assange

never underestimate the ease by which the masses can be brainwashed into hate.

We live in America, not some third world shithole. That's not how you're supposed to handle things.

He took his wife's name when they got married.
I'm not joking.

Nothing, you don't stop your enemy when he's making mistakes

They want small, containable violence that they can do commentary on while the authorities mop up. They don't want the kind of violence that would actually affect them. They don't want to be sniped while walking out of their front door in the morning.

That's a good point, but the government could never convince the public to support his assassination without messaging help from the rest of the media establishment. Journalists are attacking their own.

Up to you.

I'd rather continue the path of turning them against themselves.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>retarded cherry picking on both sides
Nice.

Outside of the recent shooting, and the antics of Antifa idiots, what other examples of left wing violence have there been?

>the Soviet Union's power source
The blood of the Goyim?

If this is true, I'm at a loss of words

I say we spam him with the Kathy Griffin picture whilst quoting parts of his tweets.

I don't know but the FBI has said in the past two decades they've carried out 600 attacks and done $42 million in damages.

>They dont want to be sniped

Nobody wants that. Except for fucking LEA shills running a honeypot or political shills shaping a narrative to drive their agenda.

Get fucking rekked you stupid cunt. With law we build a land. You sound like a fucking agent provocateur who hates America.

If journalists deserve violence, it is state sanctioned violence. Prison and hanging for the traitors after trial in a court of law. Anybody who argues otherwise is trying to start some africa-tier shit.

>OKC bombing

Notice how there hasn't been a Waco or Ruby Ridge since then? Really activates my almonds.

>antics of antifa idiots

you mean premeditated attempted murder for political gain? not even going to go further with you, you are clearly trying to jew your way out of the problem.

(((jared))) /thread

tips.fbi.gov

Look at this RACIST making these false flag nazi posts. I fucking hate him. You should hate him, too!

>exceptionally brave
>Drump-tum-tss posts a video of him knocking out a CNN logo
>CIVIL WAR IS IMMINENT! HIDE YO' KIDS, HIDE YO' WIVES, THEY HANGING ERRRYBODY UP IN HEAR!

They want to ignore it. Republicans, for their part, aren't constantly going on about it. If I were one of the Senators at the event, I'd always bring that shit up. It happened less than a month ago.

>5 abortion doctors

> "Scores" of abortion clinic bombings (there aren't)

> The debunked Gabrielle Giffords story, the guy was someone sick with both parties.

> Anthrax?????

Meanwhile

> Doesn't even include the guy who shot Scalise
> Orlando shooter a registered Dem
> So was the guy in the Florida airport