Pol revels in misogyny

>pol revels in misogyny
>threads deriding struggling single mothers
>intent on abandoning their own women
you hypocrites realize you're just like the "niggers" you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pol is a single mindset

I don't think so

theres a difference
we're peaceful about it and only leave because they cheat on us with niggers

are you seriously going to try and deny that most people here are racist misogynists?

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Not our fault a woman chooses to denigrate herself for attention. If she gets knocked up, that is her own fault to begin with for not thinking about her future.

Sup Forums respects it's traditional woman as mothers and maidens of the family and the holder of christian values. Single mothers are a direct result of jewish meddling in our culture. We don't abandon our woman, we raise our children unlike niggers.

I'm not racist, I'm black, fuck niggers.

>Racist
>Misogynist
Kind of getting tired of your buzzwords, not working on us anymore, so why not go back to whatever sleazy shithole you crawled out from, because you most likely belong there.

wtf!! im not a misogynist, i just hate CUNTS (thots)

What an ugly bitch

They don't, because they have absolutely no self awareness.

Toughen your vag up, pussy.

>uses magic words of stifling
>thinks le 56% flags care

Nigger, I'm probably niggerier than you. GTFO with that shit.

t. quadroon

no you aren't

>buzzwords
Doesn't make it not true. Just accept the fact you're all hypocrites with shitty lives looking for things to hate because it makes you feel better.

Sup Forums is a board of schizophrenia larp.
I mean, peace. Peace.

Quit bein' racist ya ol' broke dik ass white nigga!

sometimes you can just tell when a chink is being bleached
they all have that american type smile

>Sup Forums respects it's traditional woman as mothers and maidens of the family
iow, mommy issues

iow, Generation Z

>pol revels in misogyny

MSM and scholastic hatred for everything white and male you say?

White males trained by entertainment and their environment to hate ourselves, you say?

Women deserve possession of the children and the males property and money, you say?

NOT ONE FUCK GIVEN, I SAY!

My girlfriend is black and I love her very much

>another MUH soggy knees buzzword thread
Angry Bernout voters are pathetic

>it's another asian race mixing thread

can you fuck off with these

sauce

Slave morality doesn't work in here
>user realm

Every time you and others find someone you disagree with, you resort to insults, that is proof you can't properly offer a constructive counterpoint.

I am more concerned about civilization going down the tubes because of the bullshit we see. Keep harping on about moral high ground as that disappears when the demographic changes and instills their own moral codes which will supersede your own as they become the demographic majority and you the minority.

Misogynist... or rational thinker?

If you're insulted by a statement of what could very well be fact if interpreted neutrally, maybe the problem isn't with the speaker.
>I am more concerned about civilization going down the tubes because of the bullshit we see
And why, pray, are you more concerned about civilization than about society or about humanity?

Because we live in it and use the services that it provides, which in the long run aides our own ability to have children due to access to resources improving the odds of doing so.

When the demographics change, many things regarding that and the things we use or are used to will change.

you guys are borderline schizophrenic with your paranoia. I only chose this picture because I know you guys would only respond to cute girls. there's no hidden Jewish world subversion attempt going on , you're just nuts

kylie wu, she's a transgendered comic artist

>civilization going down the tubes
memes and infographics aren't real

>Because we live in it and use the services that it provides,
>which in the long run aides our own ability to have children
At the cost of society or humanity? That's an interesting and self-objectifying way to consider life. Do you ever hold puppies?

It's misogyny to deny the Woman had the power to make her own choices and is responsible for them. If a mother chooses a horrible father or gets pregnant that is entirely her own responsibility. Why do you insist that a struggling single mother is not responsible for choosing her own partner and getting pregnant?

Tax payers and especially men are already forking out the money to pay for her "struggling." Do you have any idea how much a woman will get from the govt as a supposed struggling single mother and child support wages? Obviously you are ignorant of this.

You simply don't understand the arguments or the facts so you would rather label them as misogyny. The poor choices another human makes, be it male or female, does not invalidate their own responsibilities for making those choices. As things are we are all already paying a heavy price through money redistribution forced by the govt, to pay for her terrible choices while she struggles to walk outside and collect free money from the mailbox.

One is of action, the other is analysis of the situation. Context means everything. It's not hypocritical, while the context is parallel in nature, it's significantly different.

Single mothers are women who had undeserved power and who were irresponsible with it. These women, who have failed at the most basic of tasks such as selecting for a good mate, should be viewed with disdain. Women fail to see the problem with their behavior, so giving them no quarter for their negligence is a way to prevent such behavior from happening again.

Tolerance allows things to happen. If you're tolerant of women riding the cock carousel, they will. If you're tolerant of migrants spilling into your borders, they will.

No mercy and no acceptance. That is the ultimate solution.

Why the hell are you here then? To spread love because your life is going so well you waste it here? Welcome to the family. Sup Forums

Can't exactly properly raise children when society is reduced to a state where we have instances of bombings daily and executions for any form of Heresy.

What I fear is Sharia Law being dominant, and when it does, all that high moral talk you speak of goes out the window as they instill their codes and laws which overrides any fee-fees you have.

People will not have safety or sanctity. This in turn makes it harder to properly raise children or it stymies their own innovative capacity due to the theocracy holding the cards.

Society and humanity go retrograde under Sharia, look at any Middle Eastern country where it is the law of the land and ask yourself if that is what you want?

>Why do you insist that a struggling single mother is not responsible for choosing her own partner and getting pregnant?
I don't think anyone denies that fact. The implications of that fact, however, are subjective and hotly contested.
>Tax payers and especially men are already forking out the money to pay for her "struggling."
Speaking of fact, taxes DO NOT fund spending. With fiat money, that's just a policy choice, and it sure as hell isn't there for your benefit (unless you are of a (((certain))) class). To believe otherwise is flat-earth-tier superstition.
>Do you have any idea how much a woman will get from the govt as a supposed struggling single mother and child support wages? Obviously you are ignorant of this.
Then don't pay that price and watch the kid cost you $80k a year as a prison inmate as an adult serving consecutive life sentences.
You have a fetish for blaming people for your own impotence, and it's not society's job to feed your degenerate, narcissistic perversions.

And it isn't ours to feed you either. You are a sad, sad, child. You wandered onto this board thinking you could shame us, but you wandered right into a den of lions.

>Can't exactly properly raise children when society is reduced to a state where we have instances of bombings daily and executions for any form of Heresy.
Funny, I thought that's exactly the consensus of what Sup Forums wanted.
>What I fear is Sharia Law being dominant
CIVILIZATION ITSELF BRINGS THEM HERE. If you want them to stop being brought here, you need to take down the civilization that provides all those happy little services through the cheap labor enabled by diluting your value and making you compete like the whipped dog you are.

>kylie wu, she's a transgendered comic artist

That wasn't my point, I wasn't responding to the picture, I was responding to the OP(is a faggot) ignorance of the reality of the situation for all American males.

>And it isn't ours to feed you either
It's not mine to tolerate you, either. And I will kill you if you pull your evangelical shit in public.
>You are a sad, sad, child. You wandered onto this board thinking you could shame us, but you wandered right into a den of lions.
Shut the fuck up, you pathological nigger, with your big conservaliberal talk and your spoopy yet frightened posturing. I see right through your pasta, kid. You exist to perpetuate the problems to which you fancy yourself the solution. YOU are the problem. Perpetuating yourself should be the last of your concerns.

if it means i get to have sex slaves and/or fuck children then im all for it

>pol is exactly like the nig nogs who root sheilas then piss of, and are therefore somehow hypocrites for not raising said nig nogs kids for them
really lightly toasted my chestnuts

>you hypocrites realize you're just like the "niggers" you hate?
But I don't hate them for those qualities, I hate them for being niggers and in my country.

>pol revels in misogyny

The American taxpayer shouldn't be held accountable for drug dealing scum on welfare who sell drugs and don't pay taxes.

The American taxpayer shouldn't be held accountable for drug abusing scum on welfare who use drugs and ruin their health.

The American taxpayer shouldn't be held accountable for illegal immigrants on welfare who must be deported.

The American taxpayer shouldn't be held accountable for illegal immigrant criminals and murderers who should be executed.

The American taxpayer shouldn't be held accountable for women on welfare who can't be responsible for their actions.

>Using a buzzword unironically

off to reddit, faggot.

I'm a hypocrite because I don't want to be a cuck and raise some whores child?

Here are some news for you OP: nobody cares what you think.

Wtf I love my mum

Dumb single mothers need to be gassed they breed more criminals and more stupid welfare single mothers . Kill yourself !

Even niggers get some things right.

>>misoginy misoginy misoginy
Shut up before I shout You up with my cock drama queen.

>racist misogynists
Don't you get tired of labeling everything? Fuck off back yo your safe space before I decide to trigger you with some gore.

Women should be submissive to their men, and their men should be leaders of the home.

>And I will kill you if you pull your

someone get the feds, im a religious minority, i was assured by multiple police forces that all hate speech toward religious minorities would be punished to thefullest extent of the law.

I come not to bring peace. I come to bring the sword.

ITT: Slut screams and insults, then runs away when she realises shes a dumb bitch with no arguement.

>the eternal, undercover leaf

I see through your tricks.

>>intent on abandoning their own women
I've never seen a single post advocating for this (unless you count MGTOW but they advocate not being with women althogeter) and I've seen hundreds of post opposing this. You are full of shit.