These people are really being serious

I seriously thought the whole Russian bot thing was just a really bad joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8qeIfPuK2Y&t=3s

Haven't you ever been abused of being Russian user?

I couldn't watch it without cringing. Fuck.

The narrative is switching from "russia hacked our election" to now "russia hacked our minds through social media"

>russians make bots to write comments
>viacom doesnt make bots to upvote videos.

Seriously look up fake twitter followers. Basically celebrities hire services that manipulate botnets to create fake social media accounts.

>shareblew
>CTR

these are things too.

arnt you feeling sleepy user?
I'm so tired, its late I think I'm going to go to sleep now.

I get accused of being a Russian shill all the fucking time. It is annoying as fuck.

>bots are spontaneously generating articulate comments in a foreign langauge
>but the "likes" are representative of actual user preferences

Do these tards realize that almost nobody outside the US knows and watches all these pseudo-political night shows

I think we should start saying they are bigots, painting russia as "other"'.

>someone who is capable of creating bots that can write full coherent sentences isn't also capable of making those bots dislike the video
how retarded do you have to be

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>Expecting me to fall for this stupid attempt to give them clicks.

$0.03 cents has been deposited in your account. Thanks for working with ShareBlue!

i wish you were shariahblue so i could laugh at you.

Roll with it and goad them to be even more ridiculous.

These keep getting better and better.

Russia bots always call Russian state enemies '' US cia Gay jew nazis" also Russians still hate west and have cold war mentality

>Some people just disagree. For instance, me.
here's the thing, if you spend enough time here, you wont.

the problem with your argument is that your government and mine spent 10 years killing 100k+ civies in iraq.

My government spent the last 8 years supporting terrorists in the syrian civil war which killed almost 500k more.

where were you then?

600k muslims dead and all you can say is "but his tweets offend me"!

your argument is invalid
you can fuck directly off.

ShareBlueBot

Id wish berserk would just go on. and frequently I want need chapters every 4 weeks at least :(
Will it ever finish?

>CTR bots. Seriously no joke. Look up CTR shill factories. Basically CTR/ShareBlue has people on the payroll creating accounts and infiltrating Western media.

Holy shit guys. What if im a Russian bot and don't know it?

Whatever fits the narrative.

>passing off all native discontent as the work of BlyatBots

I see no way this could bite them in the ass.

I'm a bot. Ask your answers.

4/10
Went too hard, gotta make it more subtle

RUSSIANS TURNED ME INTO A NAZI

FUCKING RUSSIANS

Will you question my answers?

The band with a transgender lead singer hit a Trump statue on stage so it must be popular.

I already pull the bigotry card on accusations of
russkies. Too bad I still haven't gotten paid from all of my shitposting for Kremlin FOR FREE.

Stop brigading my videos Blyatbots!!!!!!

Made it one minute. How'd I do?

It's funny because it's the complete opposite

CTR / Shareblue is a very real thing, while the Russian bots are nonsense