Aus/pol/ : Who left the noongas in charge Edition

Technicolour Turban Taqqiya Merchant moving to Bongistan
>news.com.au/entertainment/tv/yassmin-abdelmagied-says-she-is-moving-to-london-in-an-aussie-rite-of-passage/news-story/26810d9fa055991e8743a33b3eb7122c

Bend over for your next quarterly power bill
>news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/businesses-brace-for-crippling-energy-bill-increases/news-story/b8c6a673b3938b765d7df0f72faec181

Just a bit brisk this morning
>news.com.au/technology/environment/record-breaking-cold-weather-hits-australias-south-east/news-story/50906eac539b4fa9303ae95302b7f36b

Three hours til QandA lads, that's all i can be fucked with.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-03/suitcase-full-of-cash-found-in-wetherill-park-in-sydney/8674180
archive.is/ykPXW
archive.is/GvSML
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makassan_contact_with_Australia
archive.is/9DDsk
youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>linking directly to sources

No wonder this country has gone to shit with people the likes of you.

Count yourself lucky there's even a thread. I'm not the auspol gook and don't have autism about news corp.

>Count yourself lucky kid that I made a shit thread

sugoi desu ne

Archive the links you useless cunt

>crippling debt
>rising electricity prices
>everything else gets more expensive
>only salvation is real estate
>except it's a bubble

What a time to be alive.

archive them yourself you sperg

Useless gook cunt

Did one of you cunts drop this?

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-03/suitcase-full-of-cash-found-in-wetherill-park-in-sydney/8674180

Archived
archive.is/ykPXW

We keep telling you that ABC doesn't need to be archived you stupid bot.

And I'll keep doing it.

>Wetherill park
Where the lebbos do their drug deals

Sarah Hanson-Young spent $4000 on a whale watching trip. Should've just looked in the mirror and saved us the $4000.

>archive.is/GvSML

New Commie is gonna be a kraut car. An Opel. Whatyyas reckon? Looks alright aye. As long as you get the V6 AWD. 4 cylinder looks gay.

Someone handed that in? What a dumb cunt.

Well, i did it boys.

I just stopped going to work for the dole. Guess i'll cancel newstart. I'd rather starve than be subject to this fucking disgusting, degrading system any longer.

Rather starve.

Why the fuck did my ducted heating have to fucking break while it's freezing cold.

fuck she is getting fat

Your ancestors went without ducted heating, so can you. Wear multiple layers.

It's an old photo, I felt mean

It's the hottest year on record don't you know.

Al Gore told me.

boycott german goods you cuck

Yeah I got thermal underpants on, i'm just pissed I've been telling my landlord to fix it for like 2 months.

put a jumper on pansy

The cold increases testosterone

>AWD
GAY

Source on this information.

does that mean I'll become ubermensch?

would Sup Forums smash?

Meh. They'll probably be about 50k new anyway. Fuck it.

>he can actually afford to put the heat on (if his heater was working)
t. James Packer

What's wrong with AWD? Very safe in the rain. It's like there's no rain or wet at all.

yeah I know we can't all have jobs, not will all the chinks and poo in loos that come here

I wouldn't smash. I'd be friends with her in a group though. I reckon she'd be alright at bantz.

righto, i was going to make this thread

OP remember to add the screening discord link in the post (the shit one)

>someone made these threads at 4 pm on the dot every day
>despite getting called a gook repeatedly
>that same dude gets doxxed and gets shitposted to death
>still makes daily auspol threads
>now hes gone and no cunt is keen to pick up where he left off

i looked forward to these threads every day. he compiled 10 or so links of (somewhat) important news. now i have to go looking for it myself? thanks for fucking everything up ya drongos. now its only a matter of time until that fag thats going to live in the US ruins the thread

daily reminder australia too ??

Welfare is not worth the stress these days unless you get the sweet sweet DSP bux.

i would smash with a baseball bat

1300 306 325

Yeah mate, I'm going to start taking over these threads, i might post one every second day. Also, that OP was a gook so its for the best

Yeah you guys are cunts for chasing him away. Aussies are too lazy to make threads. We need at least one or two gooks in this country. Fuck.

He also was extremely caustic to casual conversation and derailed threads when they slowed down.

I prefer organic conversation.

It was actually the way i was spoken to by a woman from joblink that made me snap. Long story short, i was quite sick. Genuinely, i really couldn't go. I've been to work sick before and i've learned not to do it.

She made a mistake, and then spoke to me like i was a degenerate.

I can handle being disrespected passively. The gov's done nothing but to me. But i won't be spoken down to by a middle aged ex-school teacher who's job only exists because of horrifyingly misplaced governmental investments in china.

if the chink was so smart he would of made it harder for people to find out who he was.

>1300 306 325

Participation Solutions Team

what the fuck australia

He was mentally ill I think.

hang on, what? you're not just a script?

so he was a faggot?

>a woman from joblink
It is very hard being a man and having to deal with all these busywork women at the Centrelink and Job agencies. Very humiliating. Men shouldn't be put in that position.

He had a plump ginger gf.

btw, any of you fags got a reverse directory for aus numbers?

Always was, always will be, ASIAN LAND

Fuckoff cunt. Last time the OP was doing that he was wasting his time archiving abs.gov.au, the abc and otehr non-commercial sites.

Just run ghostery if you dont want to give them ad revenue.

Australia was undiscovered even by the backwards ass people of new gunie who were like 100 km away, Asians are the worst

>Yassmin Abdel-Magied says she is moving to London in an ‘Aussie rite of passage’
>mfw
have fun with her Brits, Waleed Aly fucking off when?

acually. the Macassans were trading with the boongs for ages up north... trepang, crocus shell etc - the Motu language of western province (call it from Bula at the mouth of the morehead rvr, all the way to eastern torres straight) have a long history of interacting with 'red dirt blacks' of the western Cape

Waleed Aly is signing for either Channel 7 or 9 with his own show when Ten go down the shitter and he will be the highest paid person on Australian television.

better to archive everything than nothing

the time lines don't really add up but okay, maybe they traded with them for 100 years before we killed em all

Holy Fuck. Heard this on the radio, thought it was a joke?

She's never coming back aye?

also these macca fags were most likely using portugese ships, with portugese navigation.

Asians still btfo

>mfw Australian President Wang starts mining Uluru in 2037

>the cunt gets blown up by snackbars
here's hoping this is only the start of these fuckos getting the fuck outta our country

That's when we find out it was a spaceship and that abo's are retarded aliens that the other aliens got sick of dealing with

>Fishing fleets began to visit the northern coasts of Australia from Makassar in southern Sulawesi, Indonesia from about 1720, but possibly earlier.
While Campbell Macknight's classic study of the Makassan trepang industry accepts the start of the industry as about 1720, with the earliest recorded trepang voyage made in 1751,[5] Regina Ganter of Griffith University notes a Sulawesi historian who suggests a commencement date for the industry of about 1640.[6] Ganter also notes that for some anthropologists, the extensive impact of the trepang industry on the Yolngu people suggests a longer period of contact. Arnhem land rock art, recorded by archaeologists in 2008, appears to provide further evidence of Makassan contact in the mid-1600s.[7] Contact has even been proposed from as early as the 1500s.[8]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makassan_contact_with_Australia
archive.is/9DDsk

England is now our dumping ground for undesirables

makasaar was a portugese then later dutch city, the white people di the exploring here matey

founded in 1517 by the portugese then later taken over by dutch in 1600

Did you ever get the 'make sure you shower BEFORE your interview' discussion?

I quit that day and re-edit my TEE

Stupid phone re-did, not re-edit

whats TEE?

hello white people living in asia

how does it feel to be alone with 3 billion shitskins

This thread is 90% non-white

feels gr8, except they dont stop fucking coming here

Jeff Horn beat Manny Pacquiao by using broken rhythm pressure fighting.

it's like how a pitcher changes the speed and tempo of his pitches so that the batter can't get into a groove.

just thought i'd mention that.

lel i'd be ok with this

fuck off full

I have arrived

you have to go back

Not sure what it's called now, but it's the exams you take to get your ATAR or whatever score uni's use to admit you based on

ummm no

this

>constantly complain until the government acts on climate change
>complain that power is too expensive

Whats gonna happen with these power bill's? The government is already spending 3 billion a year subsidizing households. This country has a bad record of never dropping prices once they have risen, look at fuel. More renewables means higher cost as the power companies have a contracted profit and once people switch to solar etc, the cost is just redistributed. SA is projected to be the most expensive electricity in the world.

At least you have sun and space.

Question for Aus/pol/ - How popular is building your own home over there? How hard would it be to buy a cheap plot of empty land and build a wooden house on it?

I've seen random plots of nothing going for as little as 20k over here, even though house prices are astronomical. Surely you must be able to find land for sale?

Just get on an exemption for anxiety or some shit you idiot.

Australia isn't in Asia you daft cunt.

Local councils have varying and oft-times restrictive conditions for houses.

For example in a 10acre block you might have a tiny portion as the allowed building plot and it could be in the entirely wrong orientation for effective solar.

Unless you have friends in high places you can sometimes be shit out of luck.

our nanny state government probably wouldn't let you build your own house

Why don't you tell us first?

dude, the macassan trade with the blackfellas was not directed by the toothpastes of portos...

I wanted to pound carrie when she was blonde and white. She looks like shit now though. Probably made her go dark to make waleed look less arab.

'noath cunts are they trying to shake us off by having boring episode after boring episode? i don't wanna watch this shit again.

>no episode theme
Dropped

The land for sale is usually in the middle of nowhere half the time though. If you could/can be 100% self reliant it'd be great I'm sure. But if you have to rely on a job for income then you're gonna have a hard time.

>it's an abo episode
Katter is the only good thing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU
I got you senpai

Yeah k. Seems half of Aussie blokes have a woody for Carrie Bickmore.

Good luck to youse.

I would say there's tonnes of girls like that but there probably isn't anymore because of the shitskin invasion.

Damn another boong episode. Oh well there's not much point in talking about today's white politics anyway. Everyone is a cunt and it's mob rule.

apparently it's NAIDOC week