Would you get married at 22?

Would you get married at 22?

I got married at 21. Now I have 5 kids at age 29.

Does your wife have saggy titties and stretch marks?

Do you enjoy it ?

I want to get married before 21.

I did. Can't recommend it.

I didn't so no.

No, probably because we exercise daily.

Yes except when I get woken by the baby and shitpost on Sup Forums while trying to get the kid back to sleep. Other than that it is fantastic.

That thing looks hideous

Why is this faggot not gased yet ?

How do you know/feel you'll have a happy marriage ?

>5 kids
>no stretchmarks

i find that hard to believe

men traditionally got married when they were in their early 30's to girls in their teens. early marriage was what boomer cucks did and look at how shit they turned out. people like this are roasties/virgin nu-males lying and larping their fantasies.

the value of men increases with time. you fucking idiots aren't going to reverse this like liberals aren't going to make niggers equal to white men. men should not marry women their own age and instead marry younger ones

Of course.
But that first requires finding a woman worth marrying. Which all comes down to luck.

We never fight and talk everything through. I feel like communication is the most important thing with your life. Also helping her with housework and giving her free time of her own. I dated her in high school and have never had any interest in anyone else. I feel pretty happy.

Maybe slight ones that are barely noticeable. Not like the ones you find on google images. The real difference is her pussy is loose now...at least not as tight as I remember.

My parents married at 20 (dad) and 18 (mum), had six children, and they remain happily married to this day.

So sure, except I'm 27 and not married yet.

Meant wife instead of life. Although I guess it is true for life as well.

that's cause he's a fucking retard liar larping in Sup Forums. he'd have to work a full time job like 80 hours per work and bust his ass to paid for his 5 kids, house, and wife. yet it's 3am to 5am in america and he's posting on Sup Forums. it's the 4th of july weekend but he's awake at this hour instead of sleeping with his wife and getting ready for work after playing his kids last night?

total fucking retard. i think it's a roastie. roasties love to larp as men and tell actual men to go get fucked by divorce courts for their sisterhood

My people are invading your country and there is nothing you can do about it.

I'm going into Mexico to steal some Chicanas hehe

I'm jealous, dude! I'm 21 myself but I can't see myself getting married anytime soon.

Anyone ever thought about buying brides online?

I know they are usually visa scams where old or ugly men get robbed and abandoned, but what if you were actually quite attractive?

I don't have to work my ass off because I don't live on the coasts. My engineering degree got my a decent job so my wife doesn't have to work. I make more than enough to support my wife and kids. Although I did struggle when the twins were born while I about to graduate college. Luckily we were living in my parent's basement so we didn't have to pay rent. As for her stretch marks there are tiny ones that are hard for me to notice because my wife has lightly muscled abs. Her abs look slightly less defined than that with slightly less visible stretch marks. As for being up this late it is because of my kid waking up but now they are back to sleep and so will in the next few minutes.

I think I got lucky since I started dating my wife in high school.

I got married way back at 24.
I still care about her as much as I did when we were still dating. You just need to make sure you genuinely like her and aren't in it for her looks, she'll look different in fifteen years and if that's all you liked her for you're in trouble. I can't believe I've been with her for over ten years already.

Probably, it looks like im on track for 22 with my gf and im 20 right now

I've been completely kiked into thinking a relationship is doomed if it doesn't contain a lot of fighting and shouting and I've been worrying about how me and my soon-to-be wife always calmly talk through our disagreements. Thanks for making me feel a lot better about that. Can't wait to start having kids after the wedding.

Do you listen to The Fatherland on TRS? It's opened my eyes to some traps I never would've seen coming on my own. There's so much subversive shit aimed at children, it scares me to think I'll never be able to block all of it.

Gross