Why don't we start our own "Waffen Schutzstaffel", so we can train and prepare when shit hits the fan?

Why don't we start our own "Waffen Schutzstaffel", so we can train and prepare when shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0W4oDVqZdk
jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8E4KBACCOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) too edgy
2) stop larping
3) form a militia that isn't an edgy larpfest
4) failing those three, go earn some red laces with the NNs and tell me how much you enjoy yourself

NEULICH HAB ICH AUF DEM DACHBODEN NE KISTE ENTDECKT

No one is larping dumbass. It's a legitimate question. If you can't comprehend the fact that the first victims of every war are the unprepared civilians, then you are an idoit. Paramilitaries are the essential for every warfare, no jew influence. Only people protecting themselves. Be free to join regular army and go fight for the interests of the businessmen.

DIE HAT MEIN GROßVATER '45 DA VERSTECKT

>unironically saying LARP

Because your a limp wristed faggot posting on a cantonese image board because you are impotent which is why you are asking the question instead of acting on them.

DRIN WARN ALL DIE SCHÖNEN SACHEN AUS DER GUTEN ALTEN ZEIT

UND OBENDRAUF LAG OPAS UNIFORM BEREIT

ill just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=-0W4oDVqZdk

ok hans now go downstairs... mommy got your milk ready.

Yes, do it silly Goys.

A bunch of snipers already use that SS symbol
Maybe try FF for fucking faggots

are those helmets yours?

>so we can train and prepare when shit hits the fan?
>when shit hits the fan
why would autistic neets on a laoese steeltrading forum need to prepare for a war?

OPA WAR STURMFÜHRER BEI DER SS

STURMFÜHRER, STURMFÜHRER BEI DER SS

Because I don't want to work for the CIA.

Yeah I'll act on it and create the 3 man protection squadron. Are you retarded? I have to indoctrinate at least 20 people to even start with.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

None governmental organization. Nothing official, just for protection

Unfortunately no. A museum in the middle of nowhere Midwest.

>i posted it again mom XD

NACH FRANKREICH KAMERADEN! AUSRÄUCHERN BIS DER ARZT KOMMT

WIENER WIENER SCHNITZEL SCHNELL SCHNELL

You're missing the point by miles , but okay.

No, you're the CIA.

And Im a big guy

we already have, but a larping untermench isn't invited. Now go clean your room

for jews

I'm not even American. I'm Ustaša

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Not larping, again for fucking sake, you are missing the point. Not literally Waffen-SS , but some protection squad

Because ur a faggot

You're better off turning a current organization like Identity Evropa into a bonafide militia than starting your own. I know they did protection for Richard Memecer at DC, so it could be a good start. Every free speech rally or other alt-lite circlejerk is a great place to recruit too, but you need to find people in your community who will actually organize into a coherent force at these events

But for now focus on improving yourself. Don't just train weights, you need endurance and some kind of basic fighting knowledge. Try to meet veterans and other people with the knowledge to run training in fighting as a unit most importantly. Studying riot police tactics is probably a good start

You motherfuckers are same idiots as liberals hahaha

I have basic fighting knowledge and the knowledge of warfare (especially guerilla). But however, It's impossible to do it alone, because I'll always get over ran regardless of skills

You must be a leftfag because that made no sense.

Yeah that's the biggest problem against someone like antifa, they have huge mobs of 3rd rate college lecturers and their most malleable students. Notice in videos from the Berkeley events that they try to get someone isolated before they beat them

That's why it's important to train as a unit. A well-organized charge or even a cohesive defense would be enough to drive them back, since they're mostly string beans who have to rely on bottles, fireworks, bike locks, and other weapons to achieve an advantage

>this thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

grow up basement dwellers

That's what I'm talking about, we need protection units for our speakers. Or they'll be able to silence us

Thats because they were hand picked and trained by these chickenshitz

Because you lack three core things
Funding
Arms
Training

obviously trying to start a fresh "Waffen Schutzstaffe" is going to draw in the usual neo-nazi bald head retards and every other "white" inbred backwards hick draw the attention of the media and get branded as a loose racist fringe group banned everywhere and anyone affiliated with your group effectively barred from society and arrested on bogus charges.

We already have. Its called the Kekistan army

kek´d

>Why don't we start our own "Waffen Schutzstaffel", so we can train and prepare when shit hits the fan?

Because it would require alphas. Basement dwelling omegas wouldn't be able to pull it off.

I use a velcro strip through the two rings on my flag and it makes a swinging cape.Looks like a templar cape.No pic of me wearing but it's cool.It flaots nice when you walk Just sayin

Nazis aren't allowed to organize for anything, especially not 'training'. In the only country where it'd even be legal, it would get completely infiltrated by the FBI (as every such organization does here).

was war da drin bernd?

Listen to The War Room, join the Vandal clan, fuck shit up at rallies, attend book burnings, be a man.

Heres a good summary on the situation. Basically the right NEEDS to organise more irl in any way it can. The left has done this for 40 years or more. The main obstacle for the right is over coming cuckservatives who would denounce the far right while left tolerates everyone if it means winning

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

That's a Prussian and a German empire flag...

o rly?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=x8E4KBACCOM

Nu-Fag please leave

Don't most riot police use Roman style shield formation tactics or am I ludicrously uneducated?

Regardless if OP had the gear and drilled Roman style tactics it would probably work well and look cool.

who the fuck is shilling this shit?
this is fucked-up.

OP is a jew trying to shill burgers like me into going full 1488 making us fair targets for the browns to disenfranchise after the dollar gets weimar'd this fall.

i'm not falling for it.

>Facebook
>Search
>LABOURWAVE
have fun

I... I think so?

hi feds

Jesus Christ that's cringy as fuck.

Says you

So it's literally impossible? Not to mention this shithole has literally faggots watching anime and defending gay rights.

so based

Already started one

Just get reliable friends, neighbours, cousins etc. and go "camp" innawoods for a weekend per month.

Train physically, but its the mindset of unity and brotherhood are fires that need to be lit (so friends, relatives to begin) grow at a managable pace and when the group gets too big to handle, change leadership for seperate jobs, Captain, Asst. Cpt Vanguard, and if anyone gets above their station, gently remind them that job titles can be handed out AND taken back

have you read Sun Tzu?

I thought it would be too outdated or otherwise not great for modern warfare, damn, i knew nothing. but at least now i know that much.

learn tactics if you cant take them on, like the, 2 with guns and 1 that runs, to get the hellout of a bad situation, honestly i think ALL men should know this

why? 3 good men can hold off 100 if youre more creative. so just Tactics Tactics Tic-tacs.

even things like the cubans did, shoot the guy at the front of a column and gtfo, the enemy will eventually refuse to march, and by then theyre putting their bravest at the front. they literally line up in order of bravery :L

Keep using the word LARP you fucking idiot

no it fucking is cringe

Don't you have some crimes to be investigating?

Anything can be cringe if you cherrypick pictures

It's "goyim", newfag

or maybe its just cringe ever believe in that possibility

But how can things be cringe if our eyes are cringe?
Think about that inevitability son

nope pretty sure this is cringe and its not me seeing shit

Less cringey than your country

says the guy with the nazi flag and a kekistani stop larping please for your own good

Who said I was kekistani? At least I'm not a communist gypsy

Found the proud boy cuck

Nordfront?

still cringe why are you defending this people also reveal your flag fag

Gets mistaken for your cringe flag all the time.
I'm defending them because I consider them our creation, our children, retarded as they may be. And I'm down for a lot more cringe if that's what it takes to take over shit

Groups don't form out of thin air, you have to plant a seed. If you don't agree with him, fuck off? Why waste time replying.

they are an abortion and literally hate you and every thing you stand for also how is dressing up and acting like some oppressed minority from an imaginary country will take shit over?
what can it do for us? you know what it does it attracts retards who believe they are in good company and will be treated like such by the rest of the people

>how is dressing up and acting like some oppressed minority from an imaginary country will take shit over?
Jews have been doing that for millenia, seems to work just fine for them

the jews have been doing more than that and you know it

Literally

A seed planted on Sup Forums.
Kill yourself

youre larping. just make a militia thats aimed on defending itself.
Just wear cargo pants, combat boots, a vest for carrying and a backpack. Coats for winter.

It would take government or company resources to find out who is truly pure blooded and who is not.