Drunk and naked British woman arrested in Spain

>be brit woman expat in Spain
>walk naked and drunk around town
>walk back home and lie down on bed naked and drunk while neglecting to give food to children
>police discovers her in that state

www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk--news/first-picture-british-mum-arrested-10711300.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/99928837
metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/man-had-sex-with-stranger-on-ryanair-flight-while-pregnant-fiancee-was-at-home-6704480/
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=v3n_5_7bQ8E
youtu.be/NIFaPKCv8ps?t=887
youtu.be/VFzq21S7sxE?t=390
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate dirty, ugly british women. Sage

vimeo.com/99928837

British women are the most liberated.

this is why some people must be sterilized

Always british women:
metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/man-had-sex-with-stranger-on-ryanair-flight-while-pregnant-fiancee-was-at-home-6704480/

Wtf? On a flight?

Their men are no better, they have a tendency to piss on our national monuments, have sex in busy city parks,
and recently two drunk British tourists tried to hijack a car with a baby inside for no good reason.

What the hell

So... you hate British women?

We have no concept of working towards civilisation. Our national hero is Winston Churchill a degenerate drunkard. We're born, we shit out children, we buy a shitty house and we die. Our cities are filthy, grey and boring, the people are foreign and if they aren't they adopt foreign slang/style out of necessity. If I go to Manchester I get culture shock, if I go to Birmingham I feel as though i'm not in England. I fucking hate this country but i'll never leave.

I heard some Euro say that old British tourists are the best ones, but young British tourists are the worst ones... can you confirm? It's been 35 years since I left the UK, I know it has changed a hell of a lot since then.

>a tendency to piss on our national monument
See image
>have sex in busy city parks
Can't find it at the moment, it was on the national news (again)
>tried to hijack a car with a baby inside
This is the police video from it, doesn't have an English option, sorry.
youtube.com/watch?
>young British tourists are the worst ones... can you confirm?
YES

Fucked up the link, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=v3n_5_7bQ8E

England sounds terrible. So glad Scotland is still white

Brits are the niggers of tourists.
>walk out of a bar
>brit dude drops his pants and turns towards his friend
>friend spanks him

Literally 2 minutes later

>bottle flies from one side of the street to the other
>"fucking cunts!"
>no one's even there

>All these foreigners unable to handle the bants
If you didn't advertise yourself as cheap fun you wouldn't get this plague

Of course. When I watch old documentaries about the 80s and the 90s I see an entirely different place. The kindness, thoughtfulness and humility of previous generations contrasts dramatically. It could just be nostalgia but I don't think it is, I think a terrible cultural shift has taken place in the UK. No one cares about nations or anything outside of themselves and their own desires, infact asking 'why' and that kind of talk is frowned upon, even at the universities.

>It could just be nostalgia but I don't think it is

No, I don't think it is. I remember from the 70s and 80s a real civility and almost sweetness in a lot of older people especially, but even among kids. It still exists when I visit the UK (Edinburgh -- see a lot of strangers chatting, etc.) but seems to be eroding with the younger generation and definitely isn't present with foreigners.

Brits are the cancer of the world. I'd literally rather be paki than Brit (implying there's a difference). Pathetic

> but young British tourists are the worst ones
If 40 yrs old are young,
it is not a question of age but proles
I met many great English sailors in the Mediterranean
but that all-time-drunk proles are worst than Poles, Russians and Germans together

This tbqh. Most of these places advertise as a place to go wild with cheap booze.

>If you didn't advertise yourself as cheap fun you wouldn't get this plague

This.

You foreign fucks don't give a shit about your national monuments, because if you did you wouldn't invite whom Wellington described as "the scum of the earth" to come and piss on them.

We're a hollow people. Heads filled with straw.

Proles have changed, though. I lived near the shipyard in Belfast when it was still active in the late 70s and saw some crazy shit, but it was confined to certain places and certain times -- there were still good full-time jobs, and there was still a working-class culture around bingo, sport, pubs etc. 40 years later the descendants of the same people (my relatives) are kind of full-time lumpenproles, if that makes sense -- just addicted to trashy pop culture, fast food, substance abuse, tanning and cheap holidays.

You are a very unattractive people

For example look at the way this child speaks and acts:
youtu.be/NIFaPKCv8ps?t=887

No child in the country is this thoughtful and careful anymore.

Look at this marine:
youtu.be/VFzq21S7sxE?t=390

He's so careful and reserved. England doesn't produce men of this calibre anymore.

>www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk--news/first-picture-british-mum-arrested-10711300.amp
Pics of her naked, please?

>You are a very unattractive people

You are our people, you uneducated dolt: we made you.

yeah it really is a class thing, I live in a seaside town in the UK and i thank god every day for £40 return flights to europe so those people dont come here instead

Thatcher's answers there are very intelligent and thoughtful too, assuming they're not scripted (as they would be nowadays).

BOBBY, GRAB THE NET, I'VE HOOKED A 200LB WALLEYE

Taht's the point. Some years ago proles tried to act like humanes but TV made its work.

When I visit England I always avoid town centres during weekend nights, because of drunk, doped and aggressive folks with FAS.

That is not only Brits' problem. Poles, Russians, Irish and Germans aren't better - drunk, primitive and noisy, but Brits are aggressive as well.

I went to Canada recently and people are intensely kind and open there. I also noticed how many people defined themselves as Christian compared to here. Maybe in 20 years time you'll look back on this time period now the same way I do with England. I don't blame the people for becoming hard and lacking conscientiousness, it is the fault of the politicians for failing in their duty, they all knew what would happen and they let it happen anyway.

>I went to Canada recently and people are intensely kind and open there.

They are, but usually only outside the big cities. Torontonians are generally cold and self-righteous, for example. I live in the Maritimes and people here will do absolutely anything for you -- the Prairies and small-town Ontario are much the same way, and even eastern Quebec is friendly if you can get past the language barrier.

I was in st catharines. I remember I was struggling with some shopping and a woman got out of her car and gave me a bag, that would never happen here.

>young british tourists
yes, we just love them

Top banter

That was the most perfect explanation of being a Brit I ever heard.
...Mad dogs and Englishmen....

>Be my grandma.
>See little english girl doing dangerous shit in a swing
>Say to her "be careful, you gonna fall"
>Kid runs towards father
>Father shouts insults at my grandma for 2 minutes in this retarded language.

Just another day in Spanish touristical areas