Sup Forums IS NOW A TOP GOOGLE NEWS RESULT

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON????

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN, SOME SORT OF FALSE FLAG EVENT

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/11/polish-police-charge-solidarity-activist-other-protesters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Maybe the "pol" part of "Poland" is tripping up the search engine

blood for the blood god

What in the hell it's real.

Real kek

BEST case scenerio they're trying to flood us with libshits and normies

something fucked up is going on

bump
and they say Sup Forums has no influence irl

delet this

I didn't see OPs pic, but Sup Forums is on the first page

Fuck you kids are retarded. Google tailor results based on your own browsing history.

It's happened before you goddamn faggots, just (((google))) Jew. Sup Forums gets a lot of traffic, deal with it. Fuck's sake.

Even French algorythms.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

just search from google.com, not google news

THE ALGORITHM TAKES INTO ACCOUNT YOUR OWN BROWSING FUCKSTICK! dailycaller, for instance, doesn't show up for me.

>such a newfag he thinks the happy merchant is a Sup Forums meme
nu/pol/ disgusts me

We're the Jews now.

it happens on a 100% clean browser and ip address as well, i tried already, it's legit a top result

Bump for niggers
>deleted my gore folders
Hit em up boys.

Just flushed my browsing history.
Still stumbled upon it.

Sup Forums is on the first page of Google for these keywords.
Deal with it.

>deleted my gore folders
you can refill here some

Give a whole screenshot then. I bet /pol is the 4th result below pic. It is on mine and I'm checking work comp. Never used it for anything /pol related

>I bet /pol is the 4th result below pic
yep, see

Have you cleared your cache/cookies too?

UPBOAT THIS POST SO THEY SEE THIS WHEN SEARCHING FOR "WOKE"

WE JOURNALIST NOW

Since you lsot the bet, you can deposit your bitcoin to me here 1GtPdxb58zZgA5u4n1Ya8NAnFFBWJhkLXC

same for me

STEADY YOURSELVES BROTHERS

We mainstream media now.

Scroll down and take pic

Ok, It was the 5th. You lose.

we're the (((news))) now

>b..b..but muh browser history
It still shows up cunt.

listen casuals, learn about search bubbling and stop screaming happening every time google's algorithm puts your favourite site in the favourite sites box

its only on the second page for me

>5th
>on the first page
>not a top result

Where were you when user got btfo

Gnu/pol/

>> so poor you rely on internet money

God dammit you cunts stop bringing in illegal newfags by the boatload.

Not really. There's no gore in there.

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

>Sup Forums becomes a news site

Not gonna happen folks.

Share Jew fuckery

Bump

Yes Google. Guide people here. They come as liberals, democrats, meme spouters.

They leave as libertarians, right wingers or as literal, unironical nazis.

Good plan.

If Trump dies in Poland the race war begins.

>something fucked up is going on

payback for #pedotube

Stupid faggot

shit, it's real

Journalism is so bad now that OC from a Mongolian basket weaving forum is preferable.

Not enough actual media outlets report it, so they have to pull from blogs.

I'm a newfag. I didn't know Sup Forums was a blog.

Shitfucks should stop using google and start using Duckduckgo.

Unless. . . you like being tracked?

>Sup Forums
god damn it google

>Not enough actual media outlets report it, so they have to pull from blogs.

Does that mean in the meantime Sup Forums should cooking up as many "trump visit poland +x" variables as possible? Somebody going to take the bait.

It was on first page, you saw it but you rather ignored that fact so you could call people retarded. What a massive faggot. Go sucking old men cocks and spreading ass at the train station. You will obviously have fun and earn some money at the same time.

probably moot toying with the Google algorithm to infest Sup Forums with newfags to drown you guys out

It was bound to happen

Startpage or searx work as well, and they produce the same jewgle fuckery with no tracking or seach history

Ah fuck, more libtards coming up. /pol in the crosshair

Google learns from what sites you like to browse, I get "news" from Sup Forums all the time on my phone.

This is hilarious.

>The Troubled Poland
>That was when Poland began abandoning the path of democracy and the rule of law under the newly elected national-conservative Law and Justice party, led by its chairman, Jaroslaw Kaczynski. Its first victim was Poland’s Constitutional Tribunal, which emerged from a long legal battle a year later with its membership reconstituted, leaving it subservient to the government. Likewise, public radio and television, once far more independent, now broadcast pure propaganda that praises the government while demonizing Poland’s political opposition parties and the European Union as a whole.

What the fuck is this total bullshit? Do they think anyone is falling for this shit?

Started from the bottom now we here

>being tracked

Darn my hopes of running in 2024 are ruined.
Oh wait, I don't care

I have an android phone, gmail adresses and use youtube frequently.
I don't think using google would change anything at this point.

>On June 10, the police detained Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a legendary leader of the Solidarity movement that resisted Soviet domination in the 1980s and a true hero of the Polish democratic opposition. He had been forcibly removed from a demonstration against Poland’s effective ruler, the party chairman Mr. Kaczynski.

This is a fucking hit piece.

>Protesters tried to block the observance Saturday evening, with some chaining themselves together on a street, and were removed by police.
>Warsaw police said they were charging Wladyslaw Frasyniuk, a prominent member of Solidarity in the 1980s, with violating the bodily integrity of a police officer, a crime that carries a sentence of up to three years. In all, police asked courts to charge 91 protesters.
>"Wladyslaw Frasyniuk used his physical strength against a policeman and blocked a legal gathering," the Interior Ministry said. "He was not detained. He was responsible for the violation of the integrity of an officer on the job. In Poland, everyone is equal before the law."
>Barbora Cernusakova, one of about a dozen Amnesty International monitors present Saturday evening, told The Associated Press that she witnessed police issuing a warning before removing the protesters and holding dozens of them for about an hour on two sites a bit away from the assembly.
>foxnews.com/world/2017/06/11/polish-police-charge-solidarity-activist-other-protesters.html

This user got it exactly right this is a big fat nothing burger. Sage. Except I know Sup Forums breads can't be saged

we can tell from your flag

IT HAS BEGUN

Yup, even with fresh vm for Internet, It's legit.

lol, again?

Sup Forumsand what exactly?

Shadilay brother

Kek'd

Maynstreem medeor BTFO

You have to accept that Sup Forums is more than a decade old and just as mainstream as any other discussion board.

get out

I ain't accepting shit Satan. Bring back the good old days.

That's just how worthless the news is these days. They're as credible as a bunch of shitposts.

What the fuck?

go make my lightbulbs faggot

Kek has spoken. Praise him!

Could this have anything to do with the EU suing Google for promoting """news sites"""" instead of honest searches?

We normies now

Do you guys have kekistan flags too?

Mods datamine for (((them))) and jewgle paying close attention to Sup Forums ever since Operation Google, infesting board with shills and bots. It's like you didn't know.

No.

We make light bulbs in your white house.

redpilling on overdrive

THE JEWS ARE SICKING NORMIE SCUM ON US BROTHER

the fuck

This. Google's reCaptcha needs to go away.

I'm scared fellow anons, what does it mean?

not that they need telling but just incase. Normies not allowed here, GTFO please only mudslime haters are allowed!

everything you do online is tracked no matter how much you try hide it. This guy thinks his shitty VPN actually works!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Even with all of the cuckposting and immigrant bait threads Sup Forums has more journalistic credibility than CNN, Buzzfeed, HuffPo, et al.