A-are we just right wing SJWs? Tell me this isn't true please

A-are we just right wing SJWs? Tell me this isn't true please

>Le horseshoe XD

Jews are real

the jewish boogey man is very real

And men aren't? That's what the patriarchy they say is, just a group of powerful men that plot the oppression of females the same way pol says the Jews are secretory plotting the oppression of whites which is ironic because Ashkenazi Jews are just white people who think they are special because their ancestors converted

>Shilling
Used to point out obvious ulterior motives. Mansplaining is to shutdown opposing opinions. Both terms are retarded.

>The jews
Yes, 50% of pol is brain dead.

>Degeneracy
It exists, and is evidence of the problems with society. Triggering is a way of protecting yourself from opposing ideas.

>Degeneracy-free liberty
What any sane person wants. Politically correct liberty is (not to mention an oxymoron) literally the opposite.

>Means of achieving this
0% of people on pol want censorship

Are they? I haven't seen one in my entire life.
As if... They somewhat got removed from Polish lands in an abrupt event.

WHICH SHILL MADE THIS IMAGE

>Implying shitposting is serious business
>Implying there aren't real discussions about these things
>Inplying I didn't sage

They are still here. Kinda wish we did not help them, since they do not seem keen on repaying us for all that work....

>0% of people on pol want censorship
Dumb leaf thinks you can hold any significant power without silencing opposition
>b-but that makes us as bad as them
grow up fag

Quintessentially Commie

ethno-communism or free-market globalism, you decide burger.

>Germany peacefully annexing lands prior to WWII
>About to do the same to Poland
>Jewish communists freak out and try to SHUT IT DOWN by attacking polls and burning down voter housing before Poles can vote.
Poland is like the ball that the jews popped by digging their claws in too hard.

>the Jews font is the biggest in the image
Makes me think

SLIDE THREAD OP IS A (((SHILL))) FUCK OFF KIKE T. SHLOMO GOLDENSTEIN

Sup Forums is a massive hugbox full of virgins all wailing "muh feels."
"I can't stand gay marriage because muh feels"
"I don't want rights for retards because that means I lose tax money that then hurts muh feels"
"I hate feminism because it makes me feel less powerful, aka muh feels"

This is all Sup Forums ever is.

Sure thing shlomo

>jews
>white
Nice try shill XDD

Some ashkenazi look obviously white.

Nah, we're funny (but you're a faggot).

it's okay snowflakes, you're safe here in your hugbox.

/trigger warning/

We don't censor anything. These memes are made by D&C faggots trying to see discontent.

1 post by this iD

>ITT: only think of retarded ideologies

Sup Forums's opposition to censorship blows any similarities out the water.

Shilling is real, mansplaining etc is totally different and doesn't exist since its not an argument.

The Jews do run the world, the SJWs are right in a sense that its only the men running the world but they fail to see who those men are I.e Jews.

Degeneracy is real, but its hated because it negatively impacts SOCIETY whereas triggering only affects their echo chamber.

Outright censorship isn't what most if Sup Forums wants ad far as I can remember but mass unadulterated unsaturated free speech. If an ideology so retarded free speech and providing arguments is the way to go rather than censoring unlike the SJWs. Truth doesn't need to be feared and censored.

So no, long live Sup Forums.

To act like shilling doesn't happen here is disingenuous. The term gets overused a bit but to act like there aren't groups actively looking to change Sup Forums is just wrong.
>also outright censorship
Lel, yes the only place you can openly be blatantly racist or a Nazi is censoring people

slav whores are now jewish?