Why does Sup Forums hate refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/395098-swedish-music-festival-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most of them aren't even syrians though

This.

And that comic is gay as fuck.

Because Sup Forums is a very insecure board and they basically hate strangers for being inherently bad, which is pretty retarded.

How the fuck did you get into my country Ahmed?

because they're not refugees. it's a global NWO conspiracy. it's illegal human trafficking. replacement through migration.

Why are you such a faggot that wants to cuddle every fucker with a brown skin? Low test? That is pretty retarded.

Run away from problems in their old country
Bring the problems to the new country.
New country's citizens say it's a wonderful idea and you're a terrible person for questioning it.

Because over 75% of them aren't refugees. They come from Eritrea, Morocco, Pakistan and other countries that aren't at war.
And 75% of the 25% that might be Syrians are males suitable for fighting for their country, thus, they are deserters, who should be immediately deployed back to the warzone to fight for their land.

Moreover, taking in them in helps no one. Europe doesn't give a fuck about helping the refugees. They're just hoping for Noble prize points and a place in history books. In order to help them, an immediate action should be taken in Syria, in order to either wipe out Assad, or the rebels. Then, send help to rebuild their houses.
Taking in millions of culturally incompatible people isn't helping anyone. Many of them can't even read, or comprehend the concept of an hour and minute (sic!).

rt.com/news/395098-swedish-music-festival-rape/

This, only 20-25% of the "refugees" are escaping the syrian civil war. The rest are just every random nog and shitskin who washes ashore looking for free shit, and are admitted to the country so shitlib politicians can have more voters and big business can have cheap, expendable workers

Well the commie would be the expert in retardation

Take in only Syrians then.

And then you're gonna blame the "SJW" for being "triggered" ? Jeez, Sup Forums sure is funny sometimes.

No

I recognize that image. Don't post anything like that again you degenerate leaf.

I don't hate them. The problem is that they just don't belong here, if they will go back then I got no problem at all. If they won't then we'll have to persuade them

>And 75% of the 25% that might be Syrians are males suitable for fighting for their country, thus, they are deserters
Because fucking Polish males all fought for their country in WW2.

Also war in Syria has multiple factions, it's not a simple 'fighting for your country'.

>Take in only Syrians then.
Good job trying to figure out who are the Syrians, when they have destroyed their passports.
And many of those who have passports, have them from the prefectures taken over by ISIS and issued by them.
Deserters, wimps and treacherous cucks are a part of every country. Your point?

>Also war in Syria has multiple factions, it's not a simple 'fighting for your country'.
Well what does it say about a country if they can't produce even a single faction worth fighting for? The only way that all the factions are shit is if all Syrians are shit (which they are)

We, or at least I, don't hate TRUE refugees. We hate opportunistic shitskin subhumans.

This
Refugees should be kept separate from the natives and then shipped back when the war is over.

Oh Come On

Trump is in Poland now, don't tell me you are going to cuck out now. Don't blew this up

didn't know germany has a border next to syria

Isn't Germany becoming slowly a Turkish colony?

Aren't Polandballs supposed to be funny? Why does everything Reddit gets it's hands on turn into kike propaganda?

Are you one of those people that were tricked into supporting importing terrorism and now think they are smart because of that?

>triggered
proof?

Because 90% aren't refugees, they're economic migrants who don't give a fuck about where they go, as long as they get money for it.

Serious question:

War related Refugees flee from war and are thus justified to claim asylum.

Economic migrants flee from poverty which may also lead to death and as such are also justified in trying to improve their life situation, its only natural.

Yet for some reason we differentiate between those 2 groups like one is justified and the other isnt.

Why shouldnt economic migrants be accepted?

>inb4 shill
Im simply interested in hearing some legitimate counter points

Neither should be accepted. There is no reason why white man should concern himself with the problems of muzzies and niggers

>Why shouldnt economic migrants be accepted?
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Because you are proposing to destroy our nations.

I don't hate them.
I'm just not retarded enough to think my country can handle a million of them without becoming a third-world shithole just like the one they came from.

OPEN ALL BORDERS NOW. ALL PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO GO TO WHITE NATIONS. ANYONE THAT DISAGREES IS A RACIST XENOPHOBE. WHITE PEOPLES LANDS, WOMBS AND MONEY IS A HUMAN RIGHT.

FUCK DRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If you have the energy and the means to travel to another country illegally, I'd say staying in your country to improve things would be far more demanding and have more impact on yourself and your loved one.
Most economic migrants don't work in Europe, they choosed the "easy" way. Pay to travel to a country, lie about their origins and age to get asylum, get money from the government, send some to their families back at home (if they have and care about them, I'm sure some of them came here only based on greed) and profit.
I can't blame them for that, it's kind of smart. But they don't see ahead of themselves, they can't put 2 and 2 together to see what will happen to them if they stay in the country for 5 or 10 years. Some downright admit they'll just go back to their country once they have had enough money.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

YOU ARE AN INDIGENOUS ABORIGINAL MOORS AMERICAN

>Well what does it say about a country if they can't produce even a single faction worth fighting for?
Protip: USA, Russia, Turkey, Iran.

>big business can have cheap, expendable workers
let's be honest, they don't even work

>There is no reason why white man should concern himself with the problems of muzzies and niggers

White man has started conflits in the region to his own benefit. So white man is responsible for them.

also
>finland
>white
ahhaha

Would you walk into some strangers house and expect them to giverify you a room,money and food and a job so you can stay and then have a family to repeat the same thing until your house was no longer yours?

War related refugees should stay in the closest safe nation. When they get to Europe they're way past that. So for Sweden, real refugees would come from my neighboring countries. Now, if Norway, Denmark or Finland got so bad that they forgot how to feed themselves and then multiplied by the million, technically you could make that point, and if there was mass starvation there I would be for helping them.

NONE of them are refugees. Get that through your head.

HAHAHA Kozojebca

You're running from your own country instead of fighting for it
Refugees are the most pathetic creatures in this world

nice proxy, Muhammad.

Nah sorry i'm not the USA

Just because we love ourselves doesn't mean we hate others. I just don't want them in my country because this would be a dilution of my nationstate.