User, why haven't you started training MMA ultimate fighting discipline that trainees you the best for street fight...

user, why haven't you started training MMA ultimate fighting discipline that trainees you the best for street fight. If sand-niggers start harassing your GF while you walk you will need to protect her
youtu.be/D55fV53K9zY

I ain't touching no girl what can't handle a couple of kebabs on her own

cause it trainees you for brain damage

Because I live in a country that allows me to carry firearms

Hmm...
Your flag reminds me of one based bot, I thought you'll be posting hooktube link here.
I'm disappointed, you didn't.

I'm sorry I couldn't live up to your exacting standards, user

then do BJJ
Personally I would lean towards boxing. I would spar in gear. JewJitsu seems gay and it's shit against more than 1 person.

I never ever understand people that bother with training for years if its not about competition but about "protection". A pasty random dude with a gun or even a knife is more dangerous than all mma fighters.

In all seriousness I would love to enroll in multiple dojos, hire personal trainers, find sparring partners and all that; but I don't have the time or money. Plus, rapeugees are pretty much all 5'2'' manlets with the stature of a teenage girl. Most don't even look me in the eye. and If I go out at night I carry a knife anyway.

Can MMA fighters stop fuddy five rounds?

>If sand-niggers start harassing your GF
what gf?

Bjj is really awesome in a gym and safe environment, even on the street, sure you would tear up your back and your knees but still you'd pull a choke
BUT Bjj is really shit if you are fighting against more than one opponent, because while your are busy with one the other one will stomp your head to mush
To be prepared for a street fight mma is the way to go.

That's what I said. But in a street fight situation I would rather have a skill of boxing+distance management+fast legs.

>not just buying a gun with bitcoins from a darknet marketplace (or from local schwarzmarkt)

I don't even leave the house without my problem solver anymore.

MMA for street fights is a joke.

If someone is going to rob you, there is always more than one guy and they are probably armed.

Sure, Cain Velasquez could probably beat up 3 guys simultaneously but your average guy who takes a few BJJ and MT classes couldn't even hope to.

If you really need self defence and you don't just want a work out, you need to buy a pistol and have concealed carry or if you can't do that, move out of whatever shithole you are living in where you even need to think about getting the skills to protect yourself.

>train MMA
Post-communism & war/post-war in early childhood. I'm unfortunately versed in street fu.

>your GF

The only people who think BJJ is useful for a typical Saturday night brawl are people who've never been involved in a brawl.

Learn to run and learn to box.

Because i'm a sissy fag that sucks dick

Do you pay Tyrone to fuck your wife too?

I most of the time carry a knife but being unable to fight and defend yourself without a weapon is the most cucked shit ever
You can't imagine the satisfaction you get when you punch some niggers face in

That is until you fight somebody who is comfortable as fuck striking/has better striking than you. Knowing basic grappling principles is always advantageous, even just knowing takedown defence, mount escapes and headlock escapes has you at greater knowledge of grappling than 99% of the population.

If you fight someone who can punch better than you, you go straight for the takedown and start working them from the floor - just knowing how to establish a solid mount has you in a position to mercilessly beat someone to a pulp no matter how shit your punching is.

>If someone is going to rob you, there is always more than one guy

this isn't true. Sometimes there's more than one guy, sometimes there isn't. You're right about them being armed, of course.

You're wrong in assuming that the only reason you'd ever have to fight is if you're being robbed though. Some people get into fights over other shit. Maybe they get into a scuffle with assholes at a bar, doesn't matter why only that it happens. I can't tell if you're making the assumption that the average guy that actually trains in a real combat sport can't take on 2-3 shitters that don't know how to fight though. It happens literally all the time, all you need is some solid boxing training. People that have trained for years, which is a significant portion of people who actually train for combat sport, can easily take on a few assholes. It's not nearly as insurmountable of a task as you seem to think it is.

There's also the little problem that defending yourself with just your fists is a lot less of a legal hassle than shooting and possibly killing somebody. And you yourself made the point that CCing isn't always available. And not appreciating that someone might just want to be able to defend themselves if the unlikely situation ever arises while in the same post citing CCing as a viable way to defend yourself is pretty odd. It's not like most people every actually need to so much as draw their weapon to defend themselves, that doesn't mean that it's wrong for them to carry.

Krav Maga is better for street fighting, you can't fight against Jew tactic with rules.

There was a thread here not too long ago about a guy that used BJJ effectively in a fight. He also boxed a dude out, and broke his leg because of a freak accident, but other than that he said that BJJ works fine.

I actually sort of want to get into it. But I'm 24 and have no combat experience other than a few fights. It's still quite young, I know.
On the positive side, I'm /fit/ and weigh almost 100kgs at 5'11", which ain't bad.

A bunch of guys at my workplace talk about it and I listened in and got into it and now post on /heem/ quite a bit.

There isn't the time or space to employ BJJ in a typical self-defence situation.

You try that shite in a pub - even if you have the room - and you're going to get your head jumped all over or bottled.

I worked on doors for a few years and I never - ever, ever, ever - saw a fight end by a fucking choke or a kimura or whatever. I did, however, see plenty that were ended with one guy sparking the other out cold.

Learn to box.

Or you could just not go to places where packs of niggers have a chance to jump you when you're alone.

You can train all you want but pretending you'll be able to fight off 5 of them at the same time is silly.

Do BJJ and Muay Thai mate, this is advice from an ex amateur boxer who has tried karate, judo etc.

They literally cover everything, most MT schools teach western style Muay Thai with more punches/boxing.

Because I already trained in boxing and greek roman wrestling for most of my teen and young adult years.
Only stopped 4 years ago due to work load and now I just train a bit at home or sparr with a friend.

btw. the only thing that really counts is how well you can take a punch and how good you are on the ground, the rest is extras.

I have a CWP and carry a .357 magnum

We're not animals. Be a civilised human and carry a weapon. Knife, blunt object, etc.

When I was growing up I always remember hearing Krav Maga being the supposed best, but it's almost never mentioned in MMA, which seems mainly BJJ, Muay Thai and kick-boxing.

I don't live in a place where you could easily find classes at the moment, though I used to live in a city with a great gym and they'd do some kind of self-defence classes, but I doubt they were anything beyond normie hobby.

You are full of shit pal, I also know you're chatting shit about working on the doors because you are only allowed to use restraining techniques (much borrowed from judo/BJJ), any doorman who throws punches to end a situation is as good as fired.

That's because you'd be luckily to find one man out of 1000 who is proficient enough to kimura someone in a streetfight. Every street fight Ive seen has resulted in some kind of a clinch/headlock, a smart grappler would welcome some prick who knows nothing about grappling trying a headlock becaus it's two steps away from the aggressor being slammed into concrete.
Boxing is the king, but to try and discredit grappling as useless shows an inherent lack of knowledge on the subject.

how many animals do you know that do fight training on a daily basis to prepare for the happening?

maybe you meant to say "we're not alphas"

Boxing , Kickboxing or Muay thai

Thats a good start. Depending on how flexible you are either BJJ or Wrestling.
Wrestling is better for takedowns and takedown defense, BJJ is glorious for defense from your back. But BJJ gyms are notoriosly hard on newcomers btw.

BJJ can work on the streets if u use the grappling to then just punch or kick the shit out of your opponent like in a MMA match.Now if you try to pull off some kimura shit on the streets....

>fists is less than a hassle than cc

If you are a highly trained MMA guy, your body can be considered a deadly weapon like a knife or a gun. From a legal standpoint, there isn't much of a difference if you kill someone by accident in self defence if you have these skills.

>taking on 2-3 untrained guys is within the skillset of a person who trains for years

You can train for as long as you want. No amount of technical skill will take down multiple opponents who could be bigger than you and can blindside you.

>cc as the only viable way to defend yourself

I'm talking about 'real' self defence, as in you are fighting for your life kind of stuff which occurs in a home invasion or a botched robbery. Not some asshole forces himself on your girlfriend and you get into a fight at a bar/club.

I'd happily invest in training to shoot properly so I have a better chance of performing in your hypothetical situation than hoping to pull off a kimura on some guy who is armed.

KM is mostly a meme, good schools will teach MMA principle as well as the Jewry. Most MMA gyms will have you covered, might have to go into the city but knowing some solid striking/grappling will be well worth it. Make sure you keep lifting too, strength has plenty of carry over to grappling/wrestling.

>grappling in a real fight
I hope you enjoy being stabbed multiple times faggot.

>taking on 2-3 untrained guys is within the skillset of a person who trains for years
This is simply wrong as fuck, luck plays by FAAAR the biggest role no contest at all.
You have world known martial artist getting stabbed to death in a bar by one or two dudes and its not even that rare.

Okay, first off, if and when you ever fight a nigger you will be
A- outnumbered
or B- facing a lone drunk

In the case of A, you are fucked unless you can scare them off collectively.

In the case of B, you don't need to know anything more than how to subdue a drunk, which is not a massive task.

In the case that you are approached by a large group, and we assume none of the group is armed, your best bet is not actual competency but rather an insanity plea, as any fight will result in you being swarmed and beaten to death.

Remove as many of your clothes as quickly as possible.
Smile as wide as possible, showing as many teeth as you can, with your mouth open and jaw stretched, as if you were about to bite an enormous cheeseburger.
Tilt your head back so your eyes really get that Ted Bundy twinkle in your already overjoyed eyes.
The less sophisticated your speech, the better, in fact if you can speak in compelling and confident gibberish it's recommended. The louder the better. If you want to begin contorting and shaking or throwing feces, now is the time.
Pick the most vocal of the group and immediately inflict as much harm on one body part as you can stomach, if not more.
Stomping a knee, breaking an arm, or if you're a renaissance man, attempting to eat his face/neck are all great options. A headbutt or a stupid, stupid dropkick can also have a fantastic effect on a crowd. The most important thing to remember is you must demonstrate a disregard for your own safety to instill fear in others

If the niggers do not flee after this, they will nonetheless want to spend as little time in the area as possible and your job will be done. They will settle for subduing you and getting their friend to the hospital, forgetting about your nonexistent girlfriend entirely.

Of course this is all a waste of time as it's guaranteed one of these niggers will be armed. So just buy a gun.

>gf
>not being so rich that you can just hire a prostitute every day and you don't need to protect her because she's just a whore and you're not interested in breeding.

I certainly aim to move to a city sometime soon, so it's something I'll be bearign in mind. I've been lifting since 16 so that part of my life is nailed down firmly.

If I had to choose right now, I'd probably go with Muay Thai.

>having a gf knowing full well they're all whores
>not waiting for a bio-engineered waifu
>being this much of a white knight
wew lad

For soft brawling, learn boxing or Muay Thai. both are somewhat useful and do not require weapons.
If you actually want to defend yourself, learn some style of traditional FMA. Thats what most armies nowadays use , except that they give it new names like "Marine corps martial arts" (basic Arnis + 2BJJ techniques) or "Kapap" (The israelis claim its Krav Maga, but the techniques, methods of training and even the names of the techniques are 99% Arnis).
They have Knifes, guns and boxing without rules (modern boxing lacks techniques of moving behind your opponent and bone-breaking grapples). The Fairbairn system (WW2 system of american and british army) is also quite useful, but since it can be taught (not mastered) in two days there aren't many schools teaching it.

BJJ is crap nowadays. They teach almost no standup, only thousands of groundfighting techniques and worst of all, to take the fight to the ground by FALLING ON YOUR BACK.
Face it: on the street, there's little to no groundfighting. Falling down on the tarmac is enough to decide it. MMA at least has some standup in it (though most MMA fighters suck at it).

The more useful systems teach knife and gun use, most importantly, how to access your weapon while under attack.

You ever got thrown onto tarmac? Not even by a martial artist, just grabbed by a random dude and smacked down - that'll knock you out faster than you can think about breaking the fall.

Depends. Since Krav Maga got popular, there's dozens of ripoff schools. Some teach other useful systems (like Arnis or the Fairbairn system), most teach complete bullshit. Finding actual Krav is pretty mch impossible by now.

This. Glock 17. Everyday, everywhere. Wife carries Glock 43.

I have though, stupid cunt.

*warmachines u*

>If you are a highly trained MMA guy, your body can be considered a deadly weapon like a knife or a gun

a meme from like one court case that has been perpetuated to no end. This isn't actually a thing unless the lawyer is a dumby

>You can train for as long as you want. No amount of technical skill will take down multiple opponents who could be bigger than you and can blindside you.

this is just wrong though. Countless times people in groups of 2-3 have been knocked out by a dude who knows how to knock you out. If you aren't trained and don't have any defense, a boxer with a couple years of good training will exploit it and KO you with a good hit to the jaw. This kind of thing happens literally all the time and videos of boxers beating up multiple guys are as old as the internet.

>I'm talking about 'real' self defence, as in you are fighting for your life kind of stuff which occurs in a home invasion or a botched robbery. Not some asshole forces himself on your girlfriend and you get into a fight at a bar/club.

in you explicitly talk about a scenario where a dude who has formal training can't beat up 3 guys. I'm telling you you're wrong. And while you're best off CCing because it's the safest option when it comes to defending yourself, it is by no means the only option, and also happens to be an option that is unrealistic or impossible for some people.

Luck plays a huge role, but it's wrong to say that it's out of reach for a dude that's trained for years to be able to take on multiple untrained opponents. They're not guaranteed to be able to of course, but it's not impossible, and I doubt it's even unlikely in a lot of cases.

MMA isn't a combat martial art.

/thread

stop using VJ for your retarded bullshit

God Damn I love bein Murican :')

>If I had to choose right now, I'd probably go with Muay Thai.
Just remember. Any kick aiming higher than the opponent's knee is likely to end up with your leg being grabbed and ultimately in the ground-and-pound scenario with the other guy on top of you. Limit kicking to stomping their foot or to straight kick to the opponent's knee if you want to cripple them.

MT is the best, because you'll also be able to stop people who know how to box - two or three well placed inside leg kicks will cut down any boxer.

No BJJ gym teaches you to take it to the floor on your back? You're told to end up in a dominant position on the floor. Unless your gym doesn't cater for MMA/self defence anyways.

I have huge arms and upper body from lifting. I don't need to. Nonwhites stopped harassing me on the street or trying to mess with me once I became big. In fact now black men always smile at me and say "excuse me my man" or whatever if we pass each other.

Just lift weights. Once they're scared of you they act obsequious.

I don't know if they're necessarily scared of you, just that they respect you now. Dudes like that are primal; they respect strength and despise weakness, sometimes going so far as to assault anyone they perceive to be weak. See the knockout game.

because i carry a concealed FN 509

what did you got, kraut bro? It was easy to buy an AK in Poland, in the 90s, but not so much anymore

Flag says it all , faggot

why would i protect VJ now, shes past her prime