200 million Africans heading to Europe

Happening
Happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY
youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA
metro.co.uk/2015/10/29/refugees-are-refusing-to-get-off-a-bus-in-the-swedish-countryside-because-its-too-cold-5468286/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White folk should head to Africa and scarf up all the cheap real estate and build it into a civilization.

>Colonization is bad but only when white people are doing it
Take these "refugees" or you are racist you anti semite.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LTwYpqrkpY
The Kalergi Plan.

200 million africans we be BROUGHT to europe.

when did we start calling them all refugees instead of immigrants?

whats wrong with africans?

It's like you've never even heard of South Africa
Good luck cunt

they're niggers

This is a good idea. Let the Africans take our resource depleted nations while we take their nations still with plentiful resources.

it will turn into a "rainbow nation" very quickly.

Africans are brutal. The coming war will be horrific. I cannot believe the elites want war so badly. It's fucking terrifying.

Look at the Rwandan genocide, that could happen in Europe. We don't even have any fucking weapons. What do we do?

You die
We stop the boats

>we
you'll be fine dad, just keep the brexit train rolling and rule the waves again

You mean the land occupied with women who shit out millions of babies by their men before said men leave to europe?

Africa will never run out of niggers.

There's a difference when you can buy land and there are no Africans left. The biggest mistake of SA was to think people would coexist.

I hope they come in to my town and ravage my boipucci

You mean 200 million engineers and scientists?

Don't pretend we aren't as bad, and for us the niggers are our least concerns.

Closure of power stations has forced electricity prices to skyrocket, as a consequence businesses have had to fire workers and shut down because it's unsustainable. Rolling blackouts will be a common occurrence here. We're going to be mad max in about 5 years...

GERMANY YES

>tfw europe must fall for North America to be saved

thanks for being the canary in the coalmine, eurobros.

It's too late for europe they're a lost cause.
It really baffles me as to why Europeans just role over and let these "refugees" take over their countries.

Most normal people don't, it's the politicians which are so scared of being called racist that they lay down and take it.
Over here, just being called a racist can make you lose your entire career, not to mention the social stigma that will always hang over you.
This British TV show does a good job of showing you what it's like:
youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

dont forget the doctors and pastors.

300~ years later the "European" Africans will cross back. It's a vicious cycle

There haven't even been 200 million refugees in the history of the planet.

>t. Chinada & United Beaners of America
Nigger what? We're still way more white than you & always will be.

>Europe is getting 200 million dirty niggers whether they want them or not
>because of climate change

communist demoralisation

It really baffles me to see how burger let their country be more and more niggered and morbidly obese
We all have problems you faggot, free yourself from (((best ally))) before talking shit

>heading to Europe
As long as they stay away from Israel I am good.

5.10.14 Tel Aviv: Israelis - "Ni&&ers go home!"
youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

do it right this time
annex land, make country, build wall (like what spain is doing to morocco, or israel to palestine)

Wtf. I feel for you brother

Haha, good thing we German Whites were always docile and peaceful xD unlike these genocide niggers xD

>REFUGEES

REFUGEES

GO TO FIRST SAFE COUNTRY
SINCE THEY ARE IN DANGER
ANY SAFE COUNTRY

NOT
THROUGH A DANGEROUS SEA

WOW REALLY MAKES ME THINK IF THESE ARE FUGEES AT ALL

I dont see a problem.

And niggers will just come back. Whites have to realize this: It doesn't matter where you live, minorities will find you and demand you cater to them. Only culling them will solve this

>what is the entire middle of the country
America is a massive fucking country. There are more towns in America that are basically 100% white than there are white people in your entire nation.
White people are much more conservative in America and as a result we mostly stick together. You are just weak willed faggots. The sooner you realize this the better.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA YES YES YES!!!!

Fuck you Western cunts hope you get raped by one of them personally.I'm enjoying every minute of this African invasion.

take your money, go to the balkans and buy some weapons obviously. we are still savages over here. thus we still have weapons workshops left over from the war

even if theyre heading towards Europe, phisically thats never going to happen, its gonna cause all countries to close down borders and that will or could eventually lead to war

its actaully already starting Italy is closing its borders and not excepting any more boats with shitskins and no other european country would be stupid enough to open borders

h a h a h a h a

>being this dumb

do you know anything about how markets operate?

we are next stupid. the only thing that keeps us safe right now is the fact that our countries are shit. what do you think will happen when all those westerners exodus into our lands, because they will. we will be next, mark my words

I hope they all have aids. Can't wait to get my neg hole pozzed.

They're pushing this as inevitable, as if the people should just roll over and accept this drastic, degrading change of life. We should petition the armies of Europe and the Anglo world to patrol the Med, and reconquer Africa if necessary. I'm sure they would love the chance to get their hands on Africa with the excuse they need to control the population and end this genocidal migration.

I still don't understand ''le kebab remove'' meme

Why do they want niggers to rape white wimmenz so much? This is absolutely insane. I mean 200 million africans pretty much guarantees most european women will be blacked.

We are occupied by own own nations. Our states exists to force us to accept this or atleast be silent. Muslims can shout murder, but asking a simple question as a white person is enough to end your career and get thrown into jail.

isn't America already fighting all over Africa, SF style

>Nieuw Boer Land when?

someone is going to get fucked up sooner or later, we may lack weapons right now but if things get worse, that might change. fact is, you can't control everyone all the time

>Africans are brutal.
Yes they are so be prepared

>The coming war will be horrific. I cannot believe the elites want war so badly. It's fucking terrifying.
Of course it's fucking terrifying, I get death stares from Africans over here in Australia, fucking hate it and wish something was done about it. These people are NOT peaceful, so as long as you remember the saying "never relax around blacks" and start preparing for the worst then you should be fine, for now.

>Look at the Rwandan genocide, that could happen in Europe. We don't even have any fucking weapons. What do we do?
You will know the time when we shall fight back. It's human instinct, there is a good reason why its mostly men against immigration and want to fight against the foreign invasion.

Im just glad they are going north and not south

Most Serbs don't give a fuck about Europe,the only thing that they bitch about is that they can't visit Paris and other great European cities because it's to dangerous now.Also we survived the Ottomans we will maybe survive this aswell.

>That's doesn't gonna backfire, kek
Bring them on if you want to see a massive red pill in Europe.

>there are white traitors living and breathing right now, who support this genocide

>i'm just glad other white countries will get to suffer just like us
Wow, if anything you should be giving these Europeans some advise on how to keep yourself alive from niggers.

it's not that I give a fuck, but it's better to keep them alive to fight instead of us. the frontlines wouldn't be here but over there.

I have tried immigrating to 5 different european countries and not one would accept me so fuck europe

the Atlantics too big, they can pool flotation device that shit,kek.

germany or sweden?

>we
No, some politicians and their media are pushing that meme, there are millions of economic migrants on their way to Europe right now and we can solve that easily, just close the border and send every single one of them back from where they come.

*can't

take it as a sign. europe will be shithole like sa soon enough. move to ausfailia, us, nz or the highlands of argentinia

Fuck it, I'm moving to Troms in Norway. At least the niggers wouldn't go there due to the cold.

>they really blame climate change

Well if a big civil war starts in Western Europe the only way the Balkan is going to help is by smugling weapons,but if I know Serbian smugglers they will give weapons to both whites,blacks and muslims.

lol, not a fuck to give.

>colonize Africa
>"Oh my gawd you guys are so awful get out of here"
>leave Africa
>"Wait where are yew guise going come back is that food?"

So, we must become refugees ourselves. Fleeing before hordes of invading nigs? Sure it would work, remember when they refused to get of the bus in Sweden because it was too cold?
metro.co.uk/2015/10/29/refugees-are-refusing-to-get-off-a-bus-in-the-swedish-countryside-because-its-too-cold-5468286/
But frankly, I'll dig in where I live already. Once our economy collapse under the burden and we stop paying gibs, the problem will resolve itself.

If gets they all die

whats wrong with a bit of diversity? europe has plenty of room and wealth to absorb even 200 million african refugees. europeans will survive into the future in africans just as neanderthals survived in the dna of modern non-africans.

That's a lot of engineers and doctors, we are so jealous of you ;^)

Africa is filled with same culture, ethnicity, and is closer
Why not go there

fucking kek and check

My fucking god. Just fucking kill the niggers. Stop this are you fuck in the head? Kill all fucking niggers. They are good for nothing. Kill as many niggers as you can. Kill them. Kill all of them.

wow predictions where 500 billion

Not to my country the not.

White folks for Zimbabwe?

stay based

We don't it's our women. This kike that pushed for female vote is fucking worst of all kikes

Countries are a social construct. We are all one. Fuck off racist fascist

What stance do the nosebones take on mussies?

kek approves

In other news Fairys exist, and you can get free chocolate bar if you do a human sacrifice from cultural marxist. Anyone up for chocolate bar?

Of course you weren't.

You were vicious when it came to allying with muslims and Japs against other whites

Fuck this shit EU, I will go to Poland and join the anti-mud death squads so we can defeat the EU army.

Since when is "social construct" considered something bad? Everything around you is a fucking social construct, and your life is pretty god damn sweet

If gets they all die

It is nearly 25 years since the famous Feed The World campaign began in Ethiopia, and in that time Ethiopia's population has grown from 33.5 million to 78+ million today. So, why on earth should I do anything to encourage further catastrophic demographic growth in that country? Where is the logic? There is none.

By 2050, the population of Ethiopia will be 177 million; the equivalent of France, Germany and Benelux today, but located on the parched and increasingly protein-free wastelands of the Great Rift Valley. So, how much sense does it make for us actively to increase the adult population of what is already a vastly over-populated, environmentally devastated and economically dependent country?

How much morality is there in saving an Ethiopian child from starvation today, for it to survive to a life of brutal circumcision, poverty, hunger, violence and sexual abuse, resulting in another half-dozen such wide-eyed children, with comparably jolly little lives ahead of them. Of course, it might make you feel better, which is a prime reason for so much charity!

But that is not good enough. For self-serving generosity has been one of the curses of Africa. It has sustained political systems which would otherwise have collapsed. It prolonged the Eritrean-Ethiopian war by nearly a decade. It is inspiring Bill Gates' programme to rid the continent of malaria, when, in the almost complete absence of personal self-discipline, that disease is one of the most efficacious forms of population-control now operating. If his programme is successful, tens of millions of children who would otherwise have died in infancy will survive to adulthood, he boasts.

Oh good: then what? I know, let them all come here (to Ireland) or America.

Can someone link me this please, there is no way this is happening

I am perpared to watch the Rapening of Europe.

The elites are trying to make people feel like the current numbers ok by threatening more

No I mean 200 million kangs and sheeit

I just don't understand how this is possible. If most people are against this you shouldn't lose your job for being racist?

Fucking hell who cares if you're racist. Racism is human nature!

HELL MOTHERFUCKING NO. SWEDEN, DENMARK AND WE ARE FULL. WE AIN'T TAKING NO BRAINLESS NIGGERS.

Good, fuck europe. Every single fuckwit that votes for this shit happen:

"We had a good thing you stupid son of a bitch. We had Europe, we had white civilization, we had everything we ever needed. You could have shut your mouth, worked you could have had as much money, security and peace of mind as you ever needed. It was perfect. But no! You just had to save the "refugees, you and your pride and your ego, you just had to be the man. If you'd done your job, known your place, it would all be fine right now."

Any other BB fags think of this quote when you see these stories about Europe bringing in more refugees?

Where the hell are we meant to put them all , inbetween all the mussies and gypsies?

Way ahead of you on that part. Problem is that these governments don't respect property rights, hence why they are shit holes that no one invests in

You are on /pol and you need to ask?