youtube.com/watch?v=aoe0N8__i1o
youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo
youtube.com/watch?v=hlsthBWtxAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Beautiful.

OOOYYY VEEEEYYYY

Really makes ya think

This chick on Fox News said Ana Navarro not a real Republican and that she’s a Fake News Reporter or a fake Republican.
And she and other reporters are following Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals.
Lmao damn

>It is anti-semitic to point out that certain group holds power

>It is anti-semitic to call a Jewish person a Jew

What did MSM mean by this?

Japan strong

you have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't watching morning joe

Little boy Benji, bending whenever the wind blows.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act.

As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well.

This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act and Lowered Taxes.

We will stay a white majority country for a longtime.

>>It is anti-semitic to call a Jewish person a Jew

Why is this anti-semitic?

I like abby huntsmen but her ugly botox lips annoy me

Heheheheh
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

White Swedes must answer for this

I guess it’s “antisemitic” to imply they own “all” the property. He should have been more specific to state they own a disproportionate amount of property in relation to their demographic representation in America, however, that doesn’t really roll off the tongue in a rap song.

I figured my time would be better spent listening to bossa nova and organizing my things.

>we live in a timeline where POTUS, The most powerful man in the world, tweets memes and insults douchebag "journalists" every morning

>Trump incites to violence with his fake wressling gif making a joke about media.

What about the media Trump = Hitler = PUNCH a Nazi campaign.

What about media shilling for a play that depicts Trump being killed (Caesar play)

What media's constant barrage of "Trump is literally Nazi" radicalizing two Bernie bros, one stabber and one armed? The armed Berniebro damn nearly mass murdered dozens of Republicans - who only survived because they had mr. Big Shot with them who rides with sec-detail

Because africans were wearing camo bikinis since they were kangz.

>Media worried about Trump "weaponizing distrust to media" and not worried about the actual cause of distrust.

Just reinforces the point that mainstream media is not media but a democratic party extended.

just laugh at how much rappers talk about shooting, killing, and raping people, but an offhand line about Jews owning property sets off media alarms

Tay-Tay will lead the RWDS troops into Hollywood, personally decapitating all celebrities that shilled for Hillary.

I. I've been looking inside, and I'm terrified at who I saw.

When I go to family events, and tell them all the crazy shit that is going on outside of poland, they just laugh and can't believe I'm not actually pulling their leg. Really feels good to be living in a white catholic nation

How did he get the Jewish Condition so damn right, down to a T?

Ben Sasse needs to kill himself

Cause your stupid ass complained to wikipedia about the Lori edit and left your ATT cell phone IP

Goddamnit, user... I...
>Goddamnit

Sexual emergency, nothing to see here. Poor syrian refugees have to hold their dicks in for months a time, in the desert, they can't help themselves if they rape a woman that doesn't wear a hijab on an impulse

Just goes to show you the hypocrisy of these people

Putin and Poland visit

wew

Seems like it's always the same Republicans who are complaining about shit to left wing media like CNN. Almost as if they are Republican in name only and Never wanted to support Trump.

One thing about Trump's tweet war is great. It exposes people inside R party that are against Trump.

>waah Trump you hurt GOP, your administration with your tweets
>this whining followed his crazy/low IQ comments on MIka and Joe
>proceeds to shit out his third most liked tweet after Republicans whined how damaging they are

fucking cockroaches exposed

>pic related, why would you distrust (((media)))

Sasse sits there when Bill Maher says nigger on TV and he awkardly chuckles, butTrump does a wacky wrestling tweet and he demands everyone disavow Trump for the 80th time this year. And he's supposed to be a republican.

We're going to have to fuck Germany again.

Funny thing is, a lot of the assaults were committed by employees of the festival and they hired a lot of muds.

I hope that they will joke about media or even joke about rigged elections. The fucking butthurt would be eternal

lets be real, no one in the fucking world gives a shit about sandniggers aside from the autists of /sg/

>drowns in semen

this

how man likes is the tweet up to?

Assad is whiter than you, tho

checkmate

128,602 replies 282,374 retweets 460,149 likes
Reply 129K Retweet 282K Like 460K

128,602 replies 282,374 retweets 460,149 likes
Reply 129K Retweet 282K Like 460K

AHAHAHAHHAHAH

>TRUMP PLS STOP USING TWITTER YOU ARE DAMAGING YOURSELF T. MEDIA/RINOS

HAHAHAH

what if trump clotheslines putin?

most liked tweet of his presidency, 2nd most liked tweet of his ever behind the election victory one

They'd be the Brothers of Destruction

SHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT..... put on a 100k while he was sleeping.

Oh yeah. Just like during the election, trump is a perfect litmus test on who matters and who doesn't.This is the best part, even better than the actual MAGA, he opened so many people's eyes wide open for the first time

>Trump reveals he is a Judo master like Putin and they take turn Judo throwing each other.

Since when destiny child owns camouflage undergarments? Wtf

This level of butthurt only 5 months into 8 years of Trump
MFW

>Vlad and Trump tag team against Macron and Trudeau
>Vlad holds Macron against the ropes while Trump lays punches into him
>Trudeau tries to intervene and one of Macron's flailing arms hits Trudeau on his glass chin, knocking him out
>Trump and Vlad are declared winners while Trudeau declares Macron and himself the winners

I loved how he said in the latest rally/conference 8 years and not 4

which tweet?
I was attempting to play bloodborne all day yesterday

>Trump reveals he is a Judo master

More like Judeo-master.

N-NANI?!

So.. Vice just did this

New Archiving methods when?

>America Chavez

Depicting the US as a white woman is racist!

Depressing... But somehow, an erection

The WWE meme of him pummeling CNN

What are we listening to while we MAGA?

youtu.be/jOZac0bNJqw

The one where he closelined the CNN logo.

I think it might be 2 separate unrelated incidents. She culturally appropriated something and then also copied Destiny's Child.

We're just getting started

I legit hope shills and other pests will commit suicide, film it, too, to try and stump drumpf one last time

>breaking news: suicide video leaked only, victim blames president trump's tweets for the cause of his death

When did celebrities became role models? Since when it's their job to ad political commentary? Did these fucks forgot clinging onto an identity as a celebrity can tarnish your reputation? What is their damage? Leave her alone.

DRUMPF CANT WIN

>the past is racist

my theory is that Trump, a billionaire playboy philanthropist from a major metropolitan area, is secretly a masked vigilante we never heard about (because then people would try to emulate him).

Trump, as he got older, eventually decided to form (or join?) an organization of likeminded individuals to defend Earth from serious threats.

And who's in this group?
I don't know, I can only speculate on most members, all but one.
Putin.

Yes.
That's right.
Trump and Putin have a Batman and Superman-esc relationship in this secret "Avenging League" if you will.

And when they meet?
Well.
Phase 2 will commence.

the cries of lefties

DIGITS

>looks up article to see who it is
>Japanese law keeps it hidden until the next of kin find out first
>please not Hitomi

Nice trips. Although I don't give no shit about shitskins, I still want the jews exterminated, so what happens in the mid East still matters.

>leading millennial news source
Fucking kek. And that's President Trump to you, faggots

I hate nigger depictions of greek figures in American government history. Fucking kills me.

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=aoe0N8__i1o

Don't let them get away with this pathetic horseshit

Morning Joe is currently complaining that Trump isn't tweeting about what (((they))) want him to.

For those who missed (pic related and in its own thread: )

In short

1) there is no "gender pay gap" at te White House, women and men get about the same pay for the same job
2) CNN is pushing the issue, fake news
3) in most cases "gender pay gap" disappear when controlled for position, the very concept is also fake news

Give it a bump, share to normies, counter the narrative and stay ahead of it

real, try it yourself.

This song reminds me of Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo

>didn't pay for his ticket
>didn't want to get off
>police forcefully take him out and arrest him
"RACISM"

drumpf is such a failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsthBWtxAI

kek
was it just the meme or did he write something too?
also to all the sonyggers i know are here- am i going out of order in BB if i went from BSB to the unseen village? feels like im more underpowered than usual, nearly everything onehits me

the facebook post is fake

From a news item about illegals being kept as slaves
> “Samirah, an immigrant from Indonesia, said she was forced to walk naked from the servants’ room to the kitchen and to eat 100 chili peppers, followed by six spoons of chili powder mixed with salt water. She said she vomited after eating the peppers and was told to eat the vomit.”

Nice. I haven't seen most of these.

We're going to shut all of you nazis down, deal with it bootlickers. Your time is coming. Tick Tock Nazis.

That's fucked up. Maybe they shouldn't come here.

WHere? Qatar, Emirates or Saudi Arabia?