Why Gr**ks are such Land stealing gypsies?

When will they give us back Cyprus and Thessoloniki? Why do Gr**ks steal our culture? Why do Gr**ks steal our food? Don't they have any culture or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland#Paleolithic
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2015/sancar-facts.html
mercatornet.com/mobile/view/turkish-demographic-worries
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Xhj7qDi08ZFS02S3Vjpi6Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid turks.
Even though greeks use turkic names for yoghurt, baklava and others, that doesnt mean the food isnt greek. kys now

>Even though greeks use turkic names for yoghurt, baklava and others, that doesnt mean the food isnt greek
>rapebaby logic
You see, that's why we should genocide you when we rule your lands, We should just kill your women when we done raping them. Rapebabies was a mistake.

>turkfilth complaining about stolen lands.

My sides stop mehmet

the greeks were there first you disgusting sandnigger

Turkey really needs greece as an ally more than the other way around.

You can act tough all you want towards your east, but the moment you turn west is the moment you stop being of any use.

>Greeks lived there 800 years ago so that means they still rightful clay even though absolutely zero Greeks live there!
You know how fucking retarded you sound?

>the greeks were there first
And neanderthals were first in Sweden, why don't you give back your lands to Neanderthals? they were first here.

Greece has been btfo enough by Turkey, so stfu. Its literally just us Burgers that stop them from marching on Athens.

Is he serious? or is this all just some roach shitpost c ontest.
Everytime a turk opens a thread its shite klike this.

They are in the process of doing so right at this moment.

Scandinava was under huge amounts of ice until just recently you retard.

just neck yourself, your time is very near, you will be killed in the millions , the kurds will rise against , the laz , everyone and the Russians and ourselves will leave no one alive, lucky is the turk who can move to Kazakhstan now.

our church elders have told us, you don't have elders because you are satanist faggots
>& saged

>be greek
>no culture
The absolute state of turkposting

You are just a Turk-raped Anatolian, so STFU.

Turk detected

>rapebaby
You're the one raping them

>If confirmed, the oldest archeological site in Finland would be the Wolf Cave in Kristinestad, in Ostrobothnia. Excavations are currently underway, and if the so far presented estimates hold true, the site would be the only pre-glacial (Neanderthal) site so far discovered in the Nordic Countries, and it is approximately 125,000 years old

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland#Paleolithic

typical american

Your point Åke?

if it wasnt the burgers it would be the brits.

Either way, because of its closer proximity to Europe Greece will always be more important geopolitically.

The dardanelles are the priority here, but remember that Turkey would be easily isolated without greece.

Finland belongs to Sweden.

Return Constantinople, you disgusting roach.

Shitposting idiot Turk at it again. Hide and sage Roach bait

even your country looks like a three dicke'd monster. your countries are dicks!

This

You need us, but we don't need you. Turkey has no allies, and if it ever attempted an invasion whole of Europe would descend upon you and eradicate your kind.

Be nice to us roaches.

It isn't Sweden nor is it on our peninsula

haha
watch erdogan do something stupid and get kicked out of nato
Watch us create Kurdistan

>And neanderthals were first in Sweden
Don't now if I should cry or laugh
When the neanderthals existed they lived in france, germany and other middle european countries. Scandinavia had a huge ass fucking ice mountain on top of us

>roman republic
509 to 27 BC
>roman empire
27Bc to 330
>byzantine empire
330 to 1453
Turkey belonged to those nations. Not some filthy roaches

>You need us, but we don't need you. Turkey has no allies, and if it ever attempted an invasion whole of Europe would descend upon you and eradicate your kind.

Just like how Europe united against us in 1071?

Or just like how they tried to destroy us at Nicopolis when we threatened Greeks?

Anatolia was Greece, you dumb roach.

why are romanians such land stealing gypsies?
why are serbs such land stealing roaches?
why are slovaks still existing?
Idk roachbro maybe its the fact that scum tends to thrive for some time.

don't act so high and mighty roach

>be E*ropean
>DEUS LE VULT
>Summon a large crusader army
>Get rekt
>h-hey Ottomans had more soldiers than us (Although it was literally a small beylik at that year beylik=duchy)

They won't. you'll have to fight for it, weak pussies.

So tell me roach, how much of a NEET you have to be to troll here daily?

This
>Erdoroach would lose his shit
>Turks chimp out all over turkmany and the netherlands
>pol lols out about it in super comfy
Turkroach chimpout threads

So want this to happen

>t-there's only one turk here
>o-other turks sure love us

>Turkroach arrogance

You occupy Greek land, fuck off.

go back to mongolia you filthy uncultured roach

Americans think the world is only 200 years old and history only matters since 1941.

I'm so sick of turkey existing. I wish king roach would fuck up already so an anti-turk coalition can organise and partition the shithole.

Holy shit, this must be what the result of Erdogan banning all legitimate historical sources, so that his subhuman population remains ignorant to the truth of how they are nothing than filthy roaches and maintains its WE WUZ mentality, actually looks like.

>be turkish and asian
>Jealous of large european penis'
>try to use ego to persuade the world you matter

Poor roach, micropenis is a sad disease, but its ok, we will continue making your women pregnant when they fly to our islands for sex.

God won't save you from the Türk.

>Gr**ks

Stop doing this.

Nigel this is turk hate thread
we know yall get sensitive around this time of year, but try to keep yourself together.
happy independence day

Hahaha.
Kill all in that map that are roachniggers, sandniggers and jewish arabs. Kill Kurds too.

never

that's correct

i have actually micropenis

you're in no position to threaten anybody

It's not a threat it's a promise.
All wh*Tes will be killed and enslaved by the Ordu.
Or they can join us and pillage villages like true men.

remember when you lost 2 Leopard tanks to ISIS?

Remember when you lost to rice farmers,Taliban and Iraqi insurgents?

Brave American soldier dies for Israel. May God curse his nation.

oops now you have 1 helicopter left

byebye economy

come get some you savage

name one notable contribution of a roach to science, philosophy, music or engineering.

I'll wait.

another $5,800,000 tank down the drain

and another

SOON.

Prepare for liberation.

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2015/sancar-facts.html

>forgets he dies to taliban too

Türk never dies.

All you roaches do is talk

im getting tired of this same bait every day
mods just ban this roach already

I just imagine Erdogan having his own Shillary/CTR-like office of shitposting turkroaches to show meme-supremacy to the world

mercatornet.com/mobile/view/turkish-demographic-worries

It's one single roach obsessed with making all of Sup Forums hate Turkey.

>Your demographic worries.

Will Finland attack Turkey when the time comes. Or will you stand beside your Turkic brothers.

Can't wait for the Sweden invasion. Those Pewdiepie faggots need to be taught a lesson.

hahahahah wow you must be really retarded,literally half of your "lands" are greek historically.you are the ones that steal lands sand niggers.half of your cities have or have had greek names.stfu roach

you have it wrong you stupid insect faggot, allah wont save you from the bayonets, remember this line , because you will not be shot you will be slaughtered,

pic is turkburn

>because you will not be shot you will be slaughter-
*BEEP BEEP*

Go steal flowers from Greek mountains you dirty Gypsy!

Oh really? So we have to give our lands because it was Gr**k 1500 years? Cool! when do you go back to causcaus mountains btw? Slavs used to live in your lands 1500 years ago therefore it is slavic land.

unless they knock you off your horses/wives and you fall on the back of your shell

There is nothing worse than an uppity roach who does not know his place (ex. in the dirt). I'm not even surprised you are going on a "WE WUZ KANGZ"-tier rant right now, as all your information is more controlled than the US Jew media. Cyprus is rightful Greek clay. All you roaches do is take and corrupt, but never give anything in return. You are the Jew of the insect world, roach.

Hey kid. Wanna join the Ordu and serve the Khagan?

nevery nice my pic , i will collect turks for my fireplace burn a good as wood

Actually, you sound like a fucking retarded. OP said that Greeks took Turk land, which is only what a dumb sandnigger Turk would think, as Greeks had lived in Anatolia for hundreds of years before Turks left Central Asia. Idk what the fuck you think ik but maybe read some history or not post about shit you don't know.

Roaches still enjoying internet privilege I see. How long until King Roach bans it for every civilian?

This post aptly demonstrates the consequences of low IQ. The average IQ in Turkey is 90. We're talking Africa tier. Sad!

Boiiiiiiii kek will be with us and anyway I fund it funny how america uses turkey as a milatary base against Russia if we needed to we would stay there and beat the shit out of u on land sea and air with our superior blood

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Xhj7qDi08ZFS02S3Vjpi6Q/
Oh so you are Gr**k ?? Now I understand why you are so butthurt :DDD How does it feel that we take anatolia from you and slaughter your people one by one ? How does it feel like we take your precious cities from you,converted your churches to mosques and forced you to convert Islam? Please tell me :DDD

Give back Constantinople

Underrated comment

Turks should accept

There is one God and his name is Jesus

Its called Istanbul, learn to spell wh*Te dog or i will fly to your country and make you to spell it meanwhile bashing your skull to the wall.