'Far-right extremist’ is arrested for plotting to shoot French President Macron in front of Trump

which one of you faggots is this?

archive.is/GD02x

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/french-nationalist-charged-plot-kill-president-emmanuel-macron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i swear its not the goyims this time

A Russian gun? Yeah this is a CNN plant

>tries to buy AK-47 online

>not going to his Muslim neighbor

Fake news.
No name, exactly fits their agenda they are push when Trump has media on the ropes.

>trying to buy an AK47 online

Stupid fucking millennials. The country is flooded with ex-warfighter invaders and they go online to get a gun? Just walk down the streets if Paris and ask someone! Christ, these kids need to learn to unplug.

>daily mail
>reputable source

Pick one.

You're getting your information from a tabloid my dude.

>want to kill president
>say it on the internet
>get reported
>get arrested

>be muslim
>allah akbhar kill all kuffars
>police ignore you
>take a van a kill 7 brits : he was know of the security services but nothing has been done meanwhile a nationalist want to kill the kikes and get arrested immediately

frog here
only an actual autist would buy a ak online
theyre like 1000euros on the street all you have to do is go ask to your local drug dealer group of youth to set you up with the weapon dealer
source a friend of mine tried this but pussied out at the last moment

Is Trump seriously going to France?
That nigger's gonna die. Portugal sends its regards.

>implying your average good goy with no connections wouldn't get scammed and beaten up for his money, especially if it's a white guy looking for guns FROM muslims

Nah, you stick to your own. Not that online is much better in this regard, filled with rats and honeypots and what-not.

>The would-be attacker mentioned his search for a weapon on a video games forum that was being monitored by intelligence officers.

What a fucking retard

so, definitely a Sup Forumsster

That's some edgy kid on 18-25.
Calm down Mouloud.

>tried to buy an ak-47 online
Imagine living in a country where assault rifles are not widely avaliable through black market. I would not want to be in his place

>1000 euro ak's
fucking hell, you guys are pricey as fuck, i have known people who bought them for 50 euros here

do you have an ak at home ?

>no punctuation
>frog here

yeah they buy them around 200 euro in albania but sell them 1000 for profit

>caring on punctuation
>on pol
go back to 15-18 newfag

House ak, porch ak, car ak, boat ak, bike ak, kitchen ak, backyard ak, tank ak, 2nd car ak, tv ak, bedroom ak and finally, my favorite, toilet ak.

Well you don't exactly find that on a flea market here.

What I mean is that arabs don't have punctuation. That's why you spot them easily when writing with latin characters on the internet.

arabs do have punctuation tho
plus i'm on different threads so no time for this shit

You can't shoot Macron, his head is far too complex to be harmed by bullets

He probably didn't even want a real one but some ak-skin for CS:GO. To bad that arresting him happened to fit the agenda.

That's because here they aren't russian pieces of shit, but quality german weapons. Where I'm living, german made AK74s go for 1000-1500.

Too bad they found out.

Can you imagine the anti-Trump shitstorm this would have caused?

>Another Sup Forumstard getting arrested for being as retarded IRL than on the internet

pls Sup Forums, produce more of those morons, that's so funny when they get caught

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe

NICE TRY FBI

seen a yugo go for 400 bucks, but the kraut is right. A solid AK is going to hit 700-1500USD.

how come there isn't more crime/murder if everybody has one ?

'far right extremist'

>in france

they probably finally found Marx trolling around

One day we will murder you all.

Bosnia doesnt have niggers in it like america

Dumb European bitch, you will die a very painful death

>implying poor balkans won't resort into violence to get $$$

Christ almighty this is a false flag if ever I've seen one.

Must have been a bad connection. They were supposed to write it was an AR not an AK.

Does Soros have to start writing the whole story for you?

Trump should live a long healthy life, but if he got downed in France, can you imagine if Mad Dog took it's place? I bet in 2 years France would have amrican AI hunter killers programmed to down every mud roaming the streets. Fucking shit is ridiculous, the most recent major stealing of weaponry and ammo in a military Portuguese arsenal and it came to the surface our useless politicians didn't even had video vigilance on the armories... what kind of fucking useless piece of shit politician, when EU is in the state it is would have armories with MINIMUM security. Some reports say even RPG's where stolen, and some douchebags on MSM are trying to spin it like "oh, that is for drug dealers or criminals in the ME, not terrorists". I hope the war comes right wing death squads become a thing and we have the chance to hang all these fucking traitors. See you in hell you incompetent corrupt fucks.

>using an AK to assassinate a president
>asking how to get one on a fucking videogame forum
this as to be fake, I refuse to believe someone this clueless actually exists

>cia here

>trying to buy ilegal gun online

No one is this retarded

>had targets in his search history

So if I google Donald Trump that means I want to kill Donald Trump? Fake and gay.

>has expressed blah blah

I haven't heard him. Let's get a verbal confirmation.

>nationalist
>thinks killing meaningless puppets would accomplish anything

If he was really /ourguy/ he'd pull a Breivik, not this stupid shit.

I bet there's all kinds of inconsistencies to this story. Keep digging!

>AHMONA AHMONA AHMONA
No you won't faggot. Or maybe you'll try and then get filled full of holes by the cops, that I'd like to see....

From the telegraph article: According to RMC, he said he wanted to make a "political" statement by killing Mr Macron, and said he wanted to attack "blacks, Arabs Jews and homosexuals".

Not to be put on a list and remember pol is satire, but is he /ourguy/

He actually idolized Brevik

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/french-nationalist-charged-plot-kill-president-emmanuel-macron/

>cia
>france
amerishart educashun

>idolize Hitler
>behave like a communist

Something doesn't add up here

>a video games forum that was being monitored by intelligence officers
spooks fucking everywhere

>asking for an AK on a videogames forum
it's not like he was the sharpest tool in the shed either

>buying ak-47 online
>buying illegal weapons online

Fucking hell mate, you guys in Bosnia had it hard as fuck... Bosnia must be full of preppers all over the place. I heard when the sieges started in the 90's, once the military armories where taken everyone and their grandma had an ak (and many ppl died by shooting themselves or getting shot by friendly fire cuz most ppl didn't knew how to operate the weapons safely). Just curious, is there still much tension between muds and others there?

>which one of you faggots is this?

Pretty sure he can't post, bro

The videogames forum in question is somehow a french Sup Forums, for retards who only speak french and don't care about anonimity.

>Most reliable rifle ever built
>Piece of shit

Those two things do not belong in the same sentence. Sure, some AK'S may be built better than others, but no true AK47 could ever be considered a "piece of shit"

Sounds like another (((Stay-Behind))) operative staging yet another false flag.

KEK

yeah, buw why the fuck would someone look for weapons there?

$50 says he was trying to buy an ak skin for CS:GO.

It was me, sorry.

So... What you're saying is... Gun control works?

>not making a makeshift sniper rifle out of a baguette and hiding in plane sight

100 Yuropoors on the table for: it's an autistic kid who bragged about it on a public forum.

LEL

Of course, they always catch these (((far right extremists))) before they start shooting, yet they never manage to catch immigrant bombers before they assemble their bomb and blow up something

F A K E
A
K
E

only when coupled with Sweden-tier cluelessness

No it doesn't

lol

Yep, well known frog from the jvc 18-25 french forum, he posted a thread to ask how to get a weapon on JVC a few days ago.
He already went one year in jail because of terrorism apology ( he was known for posting recipes of artisanal bombs and encouraging other to bomb Francois Hollande)

The guy is retarded
He had already be condemned for 6 months for apology of terrorism, he was spamming explosive recipes to use in mosques.

Lack of common sense?
Who's retarded enough to think that just having an ak will be enough to reach Macron, especially when Trump is in Paris with maximum anti-terrorist measures? In front of thousands of armed troops...
If I was asked the worst movie scenario for a comedy and I came with that, people would say I went too far.
The guy clearly had a problem.

it takes some serious effort to be that much of a mouthbreathing autist

Yep, I'm sure they'll talk about it tonight on the tv news, but will hide all the terrorist wannabees they catch everyday...

that's because your brain is still on communist mode whereas others have discovered the joys of capitalism: most of the heavy machinery in France wound up there after the Yougo business, both from enterprising slavic mafia types as well as returning French mercenaries; all fuelled by a demand from the imported North African filth.

>plotted to kill Macron infront of trump
>postings online shows he was an ABB apologist.
>intelligence officers noticed his post on a "video game" forum looking for weapons

Yeah that just screams Sup Forums. I hope we get the court transcripts and screen dumps.

Well he was proabubly certifiable. The crazies usualy crack first.
>jihadis
>anti-jihadis
I mean who cares anymore. Atleast its not marxsists.

Signs of times ahead

(((Sup Forums))) in a nutshel

that would be a high quality arsenal made in Bulgaria I believe

>Buying an AK-47 online
Literally autisim.

Plot to kill a president in front of the most protect president on the planet
I think that's a combo
>Genius

>Trump honor guest of Macron
Looks like that whole Paris treaty was all big words. Again.

lmao what an idiot

How did they equate buying a gun to assassination? Are they psychic?

I want to kill Macron too