Antifa have now decided to pick a fight with the Aryan Brotherhood apparently

Antifa have now decided to pick a fight with the Aryan Brotherhood apparently.

Who will win Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're both fags so neither

hahahaa, hold on, is that swastika shamrock real?! fucking hell

This can only end well

Shamrocks are a symbol of the Aryan Brotherhood.

this reminds me - did that u-lock guy meet them in prison yet?

>picking on an actual street gang
I think they will regret it immediately.

One powerful group with honour and conviction vs bunch of gay virtue signalling hippies.

The brand accounts for less than 1% of the prison population, and almost 70% of the murders.

Good luck with that.

AB is not a street gang.

>street

They are a prison gang and one of the most violent at that.

Even cold blooded murderers are scared of these guys.

These antifa guys should know their limits. As much as I hate their politics and their antics, they have no idea about the criminal world and they wouldn't want to be thrown into the deep end of it by fucking with guys who are the apex predators in that world.

They need to stick to student activism and shit like that anything more and they are playing with things that they don't understand.

The Jews always win.

We need cage matches and PPV for this shit. Get them all in a royal rumble and watch the retards maim and kill each other.

Is there members of AB outside of prison? If so wouldnt they outright cripple every aggressor sent by antifa?

I wonder how antifa feels knowing that a bunch of meme-spamming, internet nazi, keyboard warriors on a Siberian sock-puppet enthusiasts board have accomplished much, much more than their super serious organization has?
youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=3aZuj_SDqDo
youtube.com/watch?v=jokYYm7W8Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=pTiryQUcIWk
Seriously, can anyone name me even a single thing antifa has actually accomplished?

There are many brand members outside prison. The new leader has forbidden any drug use or crime, and promotes the peaceful preservation and procreation of the white race.
That being said, treating them is not a good idea. They literally bomb and shoot rocket launchers at people that fuck with them.

AB are primarily a prison gang, lots of them are in for murder or have committed murder while incarcerated. Very tough, won't hesitate to fight to the death. Pick a fight with them if you have a death wish. These are the kind of guys who will stab you in the kidneys with a shiv and then anally rape you while you're dying just to make sure you know how big of a mistake you made.

Antifa- " we punch people when we outnumber them"
AB- " we will puncture your lungs with a sharpened toothbrush while you are taking a leak"

They managed to stab an innocent horse

White prison gangs are not the same thing as White nationalist groups. What happens in prison is that races have to be segregated – this is just human nature – so the Whites group together and form prison gangs which identify as White. As such, they use similar symbols to what normal WN groups use, but when they get out of prison, they mainly focus on drug trafficking – crystal meth in particular.

It must be said that simply because the Aryan Nations-type prison gangs are not the same thing as pro-White activism, this doesn’t mean there isn’t any overlap between the two. Lots of guys get out of prison and do desire to be involved in real activism, maybe of them joining skinhead groups which are not focused on drug dealing. But one trick the media has played is equating White Nationalists to members of prison gangs, even though the majority of people in WN circles have never been in prison gangs and the majority of people in prison gangs have never been involved in more serious activism. The fact that there is some cross-over area does not mean they are the same thing.

Nice , I would love to see some college commie wannabes go mess with actual criminals.

and throw poop at cops like upset monkeys

>picking a fight with one of the most ruthless prison gangs in America
Should be a laugh

Antifa rekt pics and webms are getting stale

About time we got some new ones.

Someone should call the Aryan Brotherhood, call then faggots, threaten them to a fight and give then the addresses of known antifa leaders.

They'll obviously win this fight, op.

If antifa does not consent to having them fit back, they will surely listen.

Too obvious.

Best way to do it is like parent trap.

You need to egg on both sides into violence.

This is is a good idea, send em the pic in the OP too. Antifa bashes the fash so they should be able to handle them.

Are those brave wise antifa gonna commit crimes to try to get to jail to fight aryan brotherhood. Great plan.

Last time I checked AB are crazy fucks. I'd almost feel bad for the Antifas if they weren't so amazingly idiotic.

>antifa

Hopefully they call out NLR next... would be comfy as fuck... hopefully clanton gets introduced to AB quickly. However since he supposedly snitched he may get PC. Our hope is we have /ourguard/ wherever clanton goes

>antifa : we punch nazis
>AB : we shiv you in the neck, then rape you, then shiv you in the neck again
Gee, i wonder who will come out on top here

Who would win? Some hardcore, huge, fucking swole, spend every second in the gym fucking badass Men vs some fucking faggots which can't even show their faces and live in their fucking mother's basement wanking off to Mao or Stalin while fucking their Dad up the butthole and signing petitions on fucking change.org

That's what the question should be rephrased to.

source?

They will get themselves killed

I would love to join that gang of natzi retards just to punch antifa.

Watched every video. I remember most of this in realtime. Very proud of this board.

>swastika over a shamrock
No you retards, it's 666 over the Shamrock as a denouncement of Christianity cucking of Pagan belief. Do they not even have an internet connection?

>antifa

That guy is too manly to be Antifa, try again

How's this user?

jej

Eloquent

Just pay some local punks to rob some stores and beat up some random people whilst wearing antifa clothes, make sure it gets captures on CCTV

There are so many easy ways to fuck up antifa, Sup Forums might actually change something if they could only organise themselves

If only...

kek

>Larpers vs real murders

Wonder who will win that

What's with WNs and all the celtic iconography.

New Jersey Homeland Security has declared Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

The Aryan Brotherhood are just gangsters aren't they?

Not the type of people you can scream at, they will get hurt.

I thought that was the Aryan Circle who forbid drug use and crime not the Aryan Brotherhood.

>>if they could only organise themselves

You know that's not how shit works around here. The moment we develop a hierarchy, or get a spokesman or figurehead, we become easy to shut down.

What I know about AB comes from reports of criminals in the news - am I correct in thinking they are mostly a jail-based fraternity/gang?
If so, my money is on the AB raping antifa to death in their bunk

Sounds like you are trying to find a semi-honourable reason why you continue to stay in your parents basement browsing Sup Forums instead of heading out into the scary world and actually doing something.

>just gangsters
The most ruthless, bloodthirsty, and powerful gang in America.
They're not to be fucked with.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Oh the keks. I want to see an antifa faggot try to assault some guys from the Aryan Brotherhood, please make it happen.

I don't think you'd ever see a street confrontation. I think you would see a couple random antifa members dissappear and months later be found tortured to death in the woods.

This sounds like the same nigger babble that every muppet parrots.

this is great- i hope they do it!!! i predict no actual altercation, antifa corpses just get found in the wilderness much later

>is that swastika shamrock real?! fucking hell
Ask me how I know you're part of the alt-lite

Redpill me on Antifa's rationale for beating people up. It seems to be one of the following:
>A. A deliberate attempt to censor opinions they dislike
>B. They actually believe that beating people up will change people's opinions
>C. They have no higher thought process and just do it because they have the brains of retarded niggers

Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

Their ranks are pretty split between C and A&B

this is Darwin. you cannot fight nature

>antifags declare war on AB
>tell them to meet them on the mean streets of Berkeley
>AB is stuck in prison
>LMAO THE NAZIS DIDNT EVEN SHOW UP WE WIN
>bike lock boy still gets raped

This is actually brilliant.

You all should meme this, hard. Make fake pictures, posters, etc. Saying exactly this. The AB might actually get pissed.

I of course won't be helping, because I have a life. Good luck faggots.

college students vs a violent prison gang. can't wait.

Gender Studies Students vs. Hardened ex-convicts.

I don't know guys, this could be a toss up.

I like your thinking

Please tell me this is legit and not in any way fake.

this is legit and not in any way fake.

Started in prison. Some get released, always loyal to them tho. As in will sell GF pussy to make money for them. As well as deal meth

>we punch nazis
Bullshit if I ever heard it. They ran away from hobos.

There are literally tons of white pride groups across the U.S. flying under the PC radar as celebrating their [X Anglo] Heritage. A lot of them genuinely DO just celebrate their foods, history, traditional music, etc. but there are also plenty of non-violent groups which are covertly held together by their recognition that whites are being outbred and their hatred for the cultural subversion to parasitic ethnicities.

Find a Lithuanian/Polish/Whatever heritage festival or organised meeting and sell it to Antifa as a veiled proliferation of white supremacy. Antifa will march on in and get their skinny asses kicked.

Legitimate Aryan Brotherhood would probably be too difficult to dox to Antifa

Holy shit

They seem really apolitical and are clearly LARPers who just get swastika tattoos to intimidate shitskin gangs. Why would antifa start a fight with them?

Don't forget to mention to Antifa that whatever white heritage group you end up going with is actually the Aryan Brotherhood operating under a front, this way they'll take it serious enough to mobilize.

>D. They have indoctrinated by a corrupt education system since childhood

>A R Y A N B R O T H E R H O O D
If they genuinely think Sup Forums has some secret brotherhood or cabal, they're dumber than they look

And we shoot commie terrorists. So go ahead...show up and start something.

Fucking shits. Did the horse live? How dare these mother less cunts attack one of gods most majestic creatures.

It seems like it would be easy to false flag them with this kind of rhetoric anytime one gets arrested. There are already a lot of credible fake antifag twitters and facebook pages.

I want to be a huge swole badass man who spends every minute in the gym.

But here I am at my shitty wageslave desk ;_;

Round 2 Sup Forums convinces Aryan Brotherhood to kill Antifa electric buggaloo

Best time line

>Manly
Pissing himself when Intoxicated
Right.

Fuck off kike. The ovens are warming...

>Larpers to scare shitskins

Leave your mothers basement you fucking twink. AB are some of the most powerful 'political' entities in prison. Summer break will be over shortly... commit a crime and watch them fuck your little boipucci to pieces. And fuck your edgey flag Nigger

AB members who make it out of prison, and who didn't rat out their MCs, will go back to their MC.

Aren't they funded by Soros? Does this mean we can take out Soros with a drone strike now?

>this

And MCs don't forgive or forget

>buttmad ex-con detected.

Why the fuck should I care about a gang of murderers?

>lol nice try nigger

Fuck off

The next ones will be all nsfw, though

>Fucking with a dangerous prison gang

They mainly operate inside of prison but they still have a presence in public (not all of them are doing life) it is extremely stupid to pick a fight with someone so dangerous and violent. I doubt they thought this through

No they are a large and organized prison gang. They operate in and out of prison. They are extremely dangerous and extremely violent.

>most dangerous prison gang in America
>vs. a bunch of skinnyfat college students in ninja costumes

Gee, I wonder who would win.

If what you said is taking into account is probably gonna be the antifas back

>why should I care about a gang of murderers
>flys edgey flag that promotes extermination of all non whites

Pick one kid. You twink faggots are the reason the adults count down days until your middle school starts again. Nice job revealing your power level you cuck faggot