Tell me why europe loves to shit on america food culture? Yet they will defend themselves eating garbage like this?

Tell me why europe loves to shit on america food culture? Yet they will defend themselves eating garbage like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304432704577350194262835880
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/12798/chicken-tikka-masala
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

europe doesnt shit on america's food. you are delusional.
and that shit is good, are you BLIND MOTHERFUCKER, those are tendies on rice. like anime.

what kind of curry is this? where I am from we have delicious Balti curry that is generally served with naan bread instead of rice

It looks like somebody took a shit in a bowl.

>why europe loves to shit on america food culture?

You can't shit on something that doesnt exist.

I've never heard anyone saying negative things about american food here, if anything on the contrary.

>it looks like
Your flag looks like 50 slave colonies of Israel

objectively untrue but whatever helps you feel better

>I've never heard anyone saying negative things about american food here
you can stop with the boot licking newfag slav, you're not white

>he doesn't into deep-fried twinkies

America doesn't have a cuisine. You eat adaptations of foreign foods on a British foundation.

>germany

Your cuisine is almost as bad as the Slavs.

shit isnt orange. the fuck israel take your goy off the internet.

Only thing I would shit on in American food culture is how much food you guys put on your plate and throw in the trash the moment you're fed up with it.

>garbage like this?
seems fine whats the issue

i dont shit on american food culture I think they know what tastes good and their burgers are really good

but I can understand that some people dont like it

Shitting on your fast food shit culture =/= Shitting on your whole food culture. American food is great.
Also that thing tastes like heaven.
This is an example of someone with zero food culture.

no german cuisine is quite underrated and you probably dont know too much about slavic cuisine either

thier moms probaply dont cook. and they talk shit.
>be US mongrel
>mom hates kitchen
>gf doesnt cook

burak

I am very jealous of German ethno-cuisine

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304432704577350194262835880

>objectively untrue

Is it though? I wouldnt consider fast food as culture and everything else is european/asian depending on where you are.

I guess the only thing kinda unique is the bbq-ing which is awesome desu.

At least it isn't shit in their pants

Meat, sourkraut, potatoes and various gravies.

I'm not complaining, it's can be done very well. It's just not close the real culinary powers in Europe.

I'd understand the French or Italians shitting on America, but not Germany.

But no one shits on U.S food everyone fucking eats it anyway

I can tell you haven't travelled much. Stick to what you know, like giving refugees benefits

>thier moms probaply dont cook
I'm personally more fond of grandma cooking than mom cooking, the fact that they are willing to spend 5 hours in the kitchen to give their grandsons an absolute banquet is something everyone deserves to live.

Germany has more than that to offer man, measnwhile American food is barbecue stuff they copied from other countries.
Or something as innovatieve as spareribs, Germans can take a giant shit on American cuisine.

Fucking delicious.

Every culture has managed to at least make one thing that tastes good.

Well enlighten me instead of being a salty fuck.

>Meat, sourkraut, potatoes and various gravies.

Kek i bet you also think everyone wears Lederhosen and Dirndl right?

Nice, I live it every friday. awesome.
>when she cooks el mero in oven

that looks pretty good t b h
looks like a tasty tikka masala

>he doesn't wear lederhosen

Fuck off, non-Bavarian scum.

european "cuisine"

>burger defending american food
>burger thinks orange is a normal colour for shit

This shit writes itself

America is a big place, so a lot of the cuisine is regional. In the northeast they like chowders and crab cakes, buffalo wings, Philly cheesesteak, cobler, and pretty much anything that uses turkey . The south has better food, gumbo, crawfish ettoufee, oysters rockafeller, poboys, jambalaya, bread pudding, grits, chicken fried steak, grits, and BBQ of course. And can't forget the cheeseburger

Curry is the new fish n chips. My British friend has curry like 4 days a week it's disgusting

user that looks good as fuck

mmm butter chicken?

nothing tops indian food... just kinda pricey.

that looks tasty too

Jokes aside German cuisine is pretty good, never had a disappointing food experience there

What else are they known for?

The only things that come to mind are currywurst, pork knuckes, the massive amount of sausage varieties and steak tartare.

I used to. Nowadays I think you are either cucks who are destroying their culture to appease some imaginary leftist deity, Turks or 'Asylum Seekers'.

But, get real. German cuisine has nothing to offer and the people there eat as badly as most Americans do. Germans couldn't survive without Dr Oetker pizzas and currywurst.

Also, your beer sucks.

desu even Mexican food is superior to American "food".

>Jokes aside German cuisine is pretty good
I think so too, it's just more on the heavy and fatty side so you have to be into that but otherwise it's fine

Im just gonna say one thing and one thing only.
> american "cheese"

Because food and drink is apparently the only thing non-Anglos have contributed to civilized society. Let them have it if it helps lament the shame of living irreverent shit hole. We Anglos must be humble.

shit color ratings scale

golden brown - glorious tier
light brown - allowed to live tier
green - sickening tier
black - into the gas chambers tier
orange - go fuck yourself tier

haha, btfoed.
gulp that yellow slime mongrels, then make some (((ramen))) you dystopian burgers.

Still the worst thing that ever happened to me is my grandma Barbara dying.
She used to ring me up and tell me she cooked and its way too much since she always still cooked like grandpa was still alive and her four children at home.
Rhineland style Sourroast with horse meat
Beef stewed in beer and root veggie
god I miss my grandma.

Also op has to be bait, that curry looks absolutely delicious.
There is nothing better than anything meat stewed for a long time.
Fucking love stews.

>Europe

You meant UK maybe?

>Fucking love stews.
Ditto. Nothing like a good old-timey home cooked meal.

Bong cuisine is amazing if you like roast meats.
traditional german and english cuisine are close cousins in style.

Big pot of stew, boiled potatoes, some crusty bread big ass glass of ice cold beer.

heaven.

Well, we're more bread oriented than potato oriented here (at least in Dalmatia) and I have my own vineyards so I prefer wine. DESU, we traditionally need a slice of bread to go along with a slice of bread ;)

Culture is wrong word ,kiddo

No offense, but most British food looks like bachelor chow.

Alot of pies cookies and regional foods, but they also have game meat like boar and venison.
They also make pretty good salads apart from the stereotypical kartoffelsalat.
Its alot of different things man its interesting.

>curry chicken
>american

'Mexican food' as the world knows it is Tex-mex. fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, burritos, that's all Tex-mex. Go to Mexico, they're traditional cuisine is nasty, just lots Aztec type shit and ground corn

Andouillette

M8 you're fucking Algerian, the only thing you're good at is collecting sand in your ass crack. I'm sure you make a mean goat stew once you're done fucking it

Sunday roast is one of the best meals in the world

BURGER IN THE MORNING

BURGER IN THE EVENING

BURGER AT SUPPER TIME

WHEN FREEDOM'S ON THE MENU

YOU CAN EAT BURGERS ANY TIME

Croatian wine? Whot?

Chicken tikka masala is better than plastic hot dogs and bugers.

That is a British dish.

Eh Ive been to Hungary very close to Croatia, close to the Balaton.
Town called Heviz was the biggest "city" close to where I stayed.

They had massive vineyards in their hills there and the white wine wasnt half bad. Our beer sucks, Buddy ive been to shitpostistandland and your beer sucks big time compared. You do know how to set up a mean ass bbq tho i give you that.

And you clearly have no idea about german food or western people food in general. Because most of middle european food and the countries nxt to us have very similar food structures.
And its amazing, Its not our fault you people are too dumb to produce decent cold cuts and meats and a wide variety of breads.
All you got in Australia is spam/ham and white bread. fucking sad.

You do realise that tikka masala is a british dish and ever originated from India right?

you retarded pic is called HELTHY FOOD, not the SHIT you eat from burger king and fatdonalds.

europe is a continent, you starchy ignoramus

Surprised? We don't have french marketing in the anglosphere but in my region wine has been made since the times of the ancient greeks.

i actually like american food, you fags have some great dishes. i generally like all kinds of food, i can't think of a single thing i don't like. looking forward to metzgete (butcher days) here in switzerland which is usually in october. you butcher pigs and cows and literally eat every piece of it, it's awesome.

It is mostly cream. It is not very healthy.

Still better than your disgusting low quality shit tier food
American food is subhuman

I dont think there is some kind of consensus hating us food in eu. Also that looks like a fine meal to me. Id take that over noodles and eggs that i munch daily.

I'd say we eat more pizza than anything

I don't get the burger thing

You're a divide and conquer idiot. Europe loves American food, and that image in your pic is just curry, it's meat and veg in spices, contrary to popular belief Europe had curried foods since the Dark Ages at least, we do actually use herbs and spices. Don't be a pleb.

Absolutely Blasted that cunt.

Pot calling the kettle black. Your national dish is deep fried meat.

haha buttplasted mongrel. the fact you are a burger assures me you know little about other places in the world.

Reported. Take this shit to Sup Forumsck/bant/b/, take your pick, but this is not Sup Forums related.

FUCK OFF!

Amerifats are so fucking retarded it aint even funny.
Traditional mexican cuisine is amazing. If youre not some sheltered estrogen ridden man tit having american man child brought up on doritos, mountain dew and the colonels jizzed on "chicken"

Faggot doesn't like chicken.with sauce.

>deep fried
Nope. It's regular fried.

Schnitzel is GOAT, you paki cunt. Fuck off.

That looks awesome.

I just had me 2 naans and a big bowl of vindaloo

Anglo food is fucking delicious though. No way do we deserve the bad reputation. We have healthy, hearty meals suitable for life on a cold little island in the Atlantic. I defy anyone to eat a beef and ale pie in home made pastry and not think they have gone to Heaven. We also invented the hot curries attributed to India, when the British armed forces dared each other to add more and more spice to the local food, and also dishes that are popular in Britain but thought to be Chinese or Indian.

And its not meant to be a daily dish. its a treat something anglos dont understand.

Also what you dont seem to understand (probably because of the lack of variety) a signature dish doesnt represent the cuisine as whole. Thats an anglo thing ( pie and mash, burgers etc)

It doesn't, classic British food is family food, huge meals with lots of meat, usually some pastry too, and comforting, rich pudding to follow.

Did not say it wasn't. You cant criticise burgers for liking fried chicken or us bongs for liking fried fish.

That's not traditional European food.

that looks like holubki, my wife makes them from time to time, delicious shit.

"American food culture" motherfucker your food culture is hamburgers and fried chicken, get the fuck out of here.

stuffed cabbaged stewed?

fuck yeah, love it. My aunt used to make me the german version of it. KOHLROULADEN!

You can boil it in tomato sauce, shove a pepper on the side.
It gets served with creme fraiche on top.

Traditional German cuisine is very similar to British. We have the same climate and grow the same shit. You eat meat and potatoes like us.

Sarma? Middle eastern in origin but delicious.

If it is sarma then it sauerkraut only it's not cut in those strips.

what is that? It looks delicious.

Chicken tikka masala.

Try it, it will be worth it.
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/12798/chicken-tikka-masala

you guys have sarma there, too? What do you call it?

Sarmale