Just another abandoned, unused church ready to be demolished.... I guess Christianity is dying...

Just another abandoned, unused church ready to be demolished.... I guess Christianity is dying, not even a beautiful structure like this can survive.

A Saudi-funded mosque will be built here instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCHREyE5GzQ
urbexexperience.com/single-post/2016/11/11/La-chapelle-de-lange-au-violon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Squatting rights no longer apply to residential properties...

Collect up as many patriotic Brits in the area and squat it, proclaiming it as a British cultural centre and you are saving the building for future generations. If that Mosque gets built the area will soon be awash with muslims. Do your duty user, the church is a symbol of the ethnic genocide to come. You must defend it at all costs.

Maybe where you live but not where I live.
It's your own people fault, letting this happen just shows how spineless your government is.
Instead of protecting own faith they're spreading their asses for islam.

how much would buying it cost?
would be nice to live in it i think, after renovating it into a liveable house

Just live in it, what are they going to do? the worst that will happen is they will throw you out.

its so beautiful
This place can be blackpilling sometimes
>why are we still here user? just to suffer?

i guess

>its the only place we can still care
t. edgelord

are you a practicing christian? if not, why do you care?

This is a good idea DESU. Normally I would be pushing squatter types into the railway wagons with the rest of them.

Where is the church?

It is a thing of beauty. While I am not religious I can see there is value in the morals that religion teaches, even if I think the rituals are little more than pantomime.

Just another sign of Europe's inevitable downfall to Marxism.

Why is not recycled? Make a community center, even a pub on it.
Anything but the destruction of the building.

Where is this? Source?

Because the building is beautiful and feels spiritual even without all the religious razzmatazz. Christianity is undeniably the foundation stone of Europe, we should preserve it. I think most people, including myself, are Christian at heart, but the modern church is dire. The last service I went to, in April, made me want to cry. An obese vicar with forced, irritating jollity bounced about like we were at a student camp out, the hymns of old were reduced to bullshit like "God is like a skyscraper, because's he's big", and the Medieval columns were plastered with "refugee" propaganda showing hordes of little brown faces just waiting to receive our money or our land. I'll go back to church when we have a purge of Leftists.

I can just picture kikes rubbing their hands in ecstasy. Sad...

youtube.com/watch?v=vCHREyE5GzQ

pagan temples built on top of churches, mosques, and synagogues when?

Beautiful. I see the old faith rising from the ashes, a sacred place emerging from the ruins. I see it in reverse. What is lost can be reconquered.

varg?

wonder if you can buy it and renovate it into a mancave ofcourse preserving all the "art" there seems loads of room for atleast 2 floors. but i guess some cuck will start screaming and get the governemnt to fuck you to just renovate it and make it a public place cuz muh historical and religious aspects.

Cathédrale St-Etienne-le-Vieux.

This picture reminds me so much of Final Fantasy 7 when cloud falls through the top of the church and meets Yuffie.

the feels

Blame a weak Roman Catholic Church for this

Aerith?

All religious buildings are run by the occultists to brainwash people. Probably has dead bodies and bones in the walls to send people mad. These places are evil, and nothing to do with God.

Bury dead pigs in the ground. It makes the ground 'unclean' for the moon-worshippers and they can't build their shitty mosque on such ground.

In America there is one on almost every corner. They are money making businesses. Some are closing now though. They've already torn down a few in my area because they weren't making enough money to pay the bills.

Shit thread. This church is one the Germans bombed in WW2 and the French never rebuilt it because they're using it as a war monument along with the rest of the town.

isn't this the cathedral from Final Fantasy?

You fags should go to church it's really not that hard. It's like an hour long discussion of moral philosophy. If you like talking about politics and shit on here you'd probably enjoy church

hey! it's the same place?
"La chapelle de l'ange au violon"
found it

>tfw the number of churches in your Texas city is always growing exponentially

Thank God your government will be obliterating hundreds of such oppressive eye sores over the next few years.

Fuck everything.

ok, so apparently it is being renoved.
urbexexperience.com/single-post/2016/11/11/La-chapelle-de-lange-au-violon

La chapelle de l'ange au violon, a 19th century church with features of the 15th century.

glad it will be saved.

I live in New England. We only have liberal faggot synagogues of Satan here.

Christ, why can you always smell the stench of a leaf even behind a filter.

Every time I see this I almost go into a rage.

>tfw you realize that a church's beauty in its ruined state is an analogy of Christ's power in his ruined state.

The French government is literally demolishing hundreds of abandoned churches across France, physically destroying their own history on top of the damage already being done ethnically and socially. And no I'm not fucking happy about it, and I thought I'd made that clear.

edgelord? huh
For saying a cathedral is beautiful and then making a MGS quote?
>oh lord

>meanwhile, Romanian builds10 new churches per month

Don't worry about Christianity.
As long as it's just the catholics, we should be better than before.

It works on multiple levels. Beyond beauty you have the orderly, structured, and masculine world being reclaimed by primordial, chaotic, and feminine.

One less false god temple down. Many more to go.

You will blame Islam, but people not giving a fuck about cuckstianity is the real reason this building is empty.

All cuck religions and ideas eventually die. Why would christianity be different?

I would buy the land if it was near me.

It's also a symbol of post-WW2 Europe and Western Civilization being convinced by post-war Marxist Jews to abandon their faith for not saving other Marxist Jews from their own hubris. Read some modern Semitic (((atheist))) texts attacking Christianity. Their bile is completely bound in Hitler's justified attack upon organized Jewry and the Catholic Church's desire to not get involved (because they deserved it). The tragedy is that so many people have abandoned their faith to appease the Talmudics who have always hated them.

You should fucking kill yourself, Jew boy.

Do you think its possible to connect paganism with catholic saints? If so, what if white people create a indentitarianism movement based in their respective culture, with saints of Nordic's deities like Blacks did with Afros's deities in a afro-brazilian religion after the slavery.

the purge will never happen because it's supposed to be led by people like you who are sitting around waiting for someone else to do something
literally ALL OF YOU who desire a purge are waiting for someone else to do it, so it will never happen
the only people who take any concrete action whatsoever are the unhinged lone wolves, and those are far too rare to create any change
instead they are mercilessly mocked for decades afterwards, like Anders Behring Breivik
this existence is a torture chamber
God put us here to suffer and witness horrors and feel powerless to stop them
i'm confident we'll get some kind of explanation at the end

No. France has a program called Monuments historiques to protect most of its historical and curltural heritage. There are about 44,000 buildings protected.

Only very recent buildings are not protected. This church was built in the 19th centuy though it has a Renaissance look. And it's still being protected, with other funds.

Toodle loo christcucks!

No you would buy the land if you could afford it, which you obviously can't faggot

That pic is Zeitgeist levels of misinformation, it would take several paragraphs to point out everything wrong with it.

which city?

you bongs are a disgrace

I became an atheist at 15 with a ferocious vitriolic hatred and contempt for Christianity in similar fashion to how kids do for their parents after learning there's no Santa.

I had only naturally assumed that as the world became less Christian, it would become more scientific and many on my side (atheist) wold be just as steadfast against Islam as they were against Christianity.

Unfortunatley I was wrong. And I'm starting to learn that the religious we become, the more apathetic to whatever happens to the world we become. Where I thought atheists would stand their ground against Islam, they have instead invited it in. Essentially replacing one religion, for another.

Had I known that abandoning Christianity so fast would pave the road for another one to take over, I might not have been so quick to reject my heritage. Because unfortunately, the only people I see united enough to call out Islam for what it is, are Christians. They have the same unity between them that Muslims do. And as an atheist, the sad reality is that we have no unity. We're lost. Like a bunch of bumbling buffoons wandering around trying to figure out how to get back on the road.

I've developed a new found appreciation for Christianity, even though I may not believe it. The things our ancestors did in the name of it, both good and bad, paved the road for everything we have today. The architecture, the art, the gregorian chant, the stained class and the painted ceilings, all of it is thanks to Christianity. And it's sad to see it go.

Most catholic saints already are. Most of the stories were they have supernatural powers derive from pagan stories and beliefs but were adopted into the catholic tradition so that the pagans would convert faster.

proof?

cant they turn it into something else. demolishing this would be such a tragedy. christianity will die out i have no doubt about that but we really need to come up with a use for these churches we cant just let them get destroyed. they should be converted into something for the community/public

Its from the wiki of umbanda:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda

They blend the African paganism with the Catholicism. I think its possible to make one with Europa paganism.

>renoved
did you mean renovated?

the nature contrast with the stone actually makes it pretty cool

yeah

Return to the lord. All who can be saved should be.

Interesting. Do you think its possible a new Renaissance period to bring they back?

come home, white man

It breaks my hearth.

Nevertheless, buildings in disuse should let die naturally. There is a certain beauty in the ruins.

Correction. Churches are dying. Christianity is beginning a boom.

Church is pretty worthless unless you need to be surrounded by people while you sing songs for 30 minutes then listen to the inane ramblings of a 70 year old boomer for another 30.

There's so many other ways to be christian now than going to church.

By looking at teh picture you can easily tell that this building is preserved, and not for demolishing.
And yes, the time of Christianity has passed.

architecture, art, stained glass and painted glass is not thanks to christianity, faggot, it's due to the european sense of aesthetics and creativity.

>Christian Europeans created art
>Pagan Europeans created art
>Christian africans created churches of cow shit
>Pagan africans created hut of cow shit

It's almost as if christianity have no effect on this. Really Jewsus my brainsus

Good riddance. Get fucked, jews

>many other ways
Useless ways. Religion is a tool. If it's not organized, it achieves absolutely nothing.

Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

as a muslim im very sad to see this happening. those saudis need to make mosques on their own fucking ground, why are they trying to make the world it's caliphate when itself is yet shit

Semantics. None of it would have been created had these architects not been Christian.

Yes they will. Islam will destroy them just like Christianity destroyed Paganism, and Islam will be destroyed by whatever comes next.

I'm not even a christian but I'd gladly defend that beautiful building from being desecrated

Pagans converted. Europe is under an invasion, not a conversion.

>Unfortunatley I was wrong.

oh really? tell me, why is it always the most autistic personality types that lack foresight, intuition and a healthy open mind (as well as a soul and a heart)?

those are the ones who fall for the atheism meme and it really fucking sucks. blows my mind that such faggots even exist. it's the same faggots who actually think that science could replace religion. fucking how? both serves TOTALLY DIFFERENT ends and roles in society and atheist cucklords are too retarded to figure that one out because they can't even think of anything when it comes to terms like "spirituality" and "faith". most of them never bothered to look into religion history and the anthropology, psychology and philosophy side of reasons as of why religion is a thing and why it's good. but no, such faggots were to busy being STEM retards only.

at least now you know better, you stupid cuckold.

>what were the Nothern Crusades
Fast forward a hundred years: "Christians converted. There was no invasion."

you are no atheist, you a a religion chill
fuck off jude
hardcore atheist here, like many others of my kind we hate all religion equally

this

Make it a hanging garden

Jesus Christ said
>I am the church
A Building is not needed to be a Christian

actually, as a Jew I am sad to see a beautiful church like that get turned into a shitfest mosque full of nasty sandniggers

>christianity is dying
good
>islam is growing
bad

how do we get rid of these sand religions once and for all without new one replacing the old ones?

You mean as in bring back pagan traditions or create more saints? It is definitely possible to bring the two together. Looking into Celtic Christianity, it is basically a joining of christianity and paganism.
Celtic Christianity was destroyed though because they believed the serpent in the garden of eden was the liberator and god was the oppressor.
A renaissance is definitely possible, but it has to be very carefully thought out.

source

Not that anyone will give a shit, but this church,
Église Saint-Étienne-le-Vieux, has not been "abandoned" or whatever you wanna fantasise about. It was damage in WWII and it now a protected monument. Do even the most cursory research OP.

>you are saving the building for future generations
You have the dosh to maintain it?
No then it's hazardous place and should be demolished.

By going full commie again and banning religion alltogether, sadly I don't see any other way.

Obviously they could not be created if the creativity and mind for beauty were not there, but the point is that Christianity served as an inspiration for amazing and beautiful things. Not just Christian buildings but Christ inspired paintinings, and music like Christ lag in todesbanden

Full commie? I'd rather die. Even christianity is better than communism

i always saw the snake as the jew
because that snake represents exactly what a jew does between people
many pastors i've talked to agree on this view

Islam didn't destroy Christianity. Progressive politics did. And they will destroy Islam, too. It's a cancer.

Though my bet would be on technology and transhumanism detroying Islam in the end.

no, by going full 1488

because saudi arabia is an israeli puppet aimed to destroy its neighbouring countries and europe

churches are beautiful
even after 60-70 years the ones left by your ancestors in Kolkata are still preseverd , yet number of Christians in Kolkata is minimal compaed to other religious groups

yet the ones in your homekand is getting torn down.
Get your shit together Harry

That's the problem. It's either communism or religions, we are fucked either way.

There was no ethnic substitution. Now you have atheism as the dominant form of cultural expression, which is to say: nothing. Enjoy it.

Sounds like lucifiran indoctrination