Cambodia Niggers Vs Entitled White Pricks

If a civil war broke out between Cambodia Niggers and entitled white pricks, who would win?
squawker.org/culture-wars/entitled-white-prick-vs-cambodian-nir-apple-tech-bro-faces-off-hysterical-female-cyclist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk
squawker.org/culture-wars/entitled-white-prick-vs-cambodian-nir-apple-tech-bro-faces-off-hysterical-female-cyclist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for total race war

Im not clicking that shit. Is this uploaded on youtube yet?

>insult the guy for being white
>autistically screech when he responds by calling you a Cambodian nigger

Brown piece of shit.

Cambodian niggers. We are a strong people.

Fuck the entire left coast and also fuck annoying cyclists. Her kid looks like a crossing guard with epilipsy

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkS9Kz--Yk

Woah. Cambootyan.

That is some poo slut.
You not gonna fool anyone.

Thanks m8

The last time anyone let Cambodians do anything we ended up with Khmer Rouge.

Nip this in the bud now.

>entitled white prick
>get the fuck out of California
How about the cambodian nigger gooks get the fuck out of America.

Ahh america the land of being offended and pointless arguments

Imagine the looks she will get when she undresses on the street to take a shit.

i have a friend from cambodia he says your country is shit

A total non-story.

Ok cool but thanks for the bump, m80

DIVERSITY DEATHMATCH

>post it on facebook for the support of white SJWs

>"GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA YOU ENTITLED WHITE PRICK"
>"lol fuck off you Cambodian nigger"
>H-how d-d-dare you?
Fucking hell its hilarious how much power one word has over shitskins. They can give it but sure as hell cant take it. If you ever get into a confrontation with one, especially a woman, just called them a racial epithet and they shut down. It's hilarious. Also I love how there's literally nothing they can call us whites because there is nothing negative about our race. There are no negative stereotypes based in truth, only ones shitskins imagine are true.

Shut up pikey faggot

The instant they called him white they became the pieces of shit and anything he said in return to piss them off is just good bantz.

He won the verbal sparring so hard the lady had to take to the internet.

Fuck off Cambodian nigger. Kek it's nothing personal just an observation. I know fuck all about Cambodia but you have I admit that woman was being an uppity little faggot who made it about race first.

The little brown girl can stay.

>EU fag is a nonce.
Fuck off cunt

Just making a point that calling a Brit a pikey pisses them off

more like cambootyan

thicc

If a civil war broke out between Cambodian Niggers and entitled Jewish 'White' Pricks, then my money is on whoever Schlomo pays to win it for him...Usually hated Goyim white Males.

Doesn't me I couldn't care less

She's sexy!
FUCK EVERYONE, including that faggot in the car!

As others have pointed out, it is a jew.
Jews are not european, they are arabs.

Video should be "Arab calls a cambodian an African".

Is this man supposed to be white in the Tim Wise sense?

one of my bud's gf is cambodian and they really are the niggers of asia; loud, easy to bait with race talk, prone to alcoholism, violent in large groups, surprisingly criminal minded for asians and lots of them live on welfare because school is a joke to them

The war taking place where?

Hmmm...since she posts his license plate on facebook with the intention of getting him doxed (and possibly insiting violence) doesn't he have the right to try and sue?

she can go back to cambodia and work as sex slave anytime, i bet she was mother at very young age.asian nigger are on the level of russian and poo in the loo of degeneracy

That's a CamBOOYAHN.

She looks like Kyra Tropic.

>squawker.org/culture-wars/entitled-white-prick-vs-cambodian-nir-apple-tech-bro-faces-off-hysterical-female-cyclist/
what's his name?

>whats his name
Samuel Hyde, confirmed white guy

Pol Pot did nothing wrong

Apparetly his name is Evan Klinger

are jewish people classed as white? i honestly dont know

>whats his name?

who the fuck cares? The media sites reporting this sure have no issue with doxxing the guy (its all over the place). Welcome to our new SJW future

This bitch has a history of seeing everything through muh racisms

Dumbfuckistan. They both seem like horrid people.

They would probably make some retarded joke about how whites don't spice their food or some nonsense

Looks like she has a white husband too. What a cuck. Any chance this bro is a Jew? Bc we could end the outrage real quick by saying it's anti-semitism

For sure. Props to this article for not giving fag leftists more ammo