Who is the true master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Half and half is the true master race

Celts are Iberian retard

Visigoths in Iberia are Anglo-tier
Actual Iberians not so much

jews and asians. whites were opportunist and got to the top but they're declining rightfully so.

t. retard

i win

Skilled at many things, master of none.

Neither are a race though

Celt is a culture not a ethnic group.

Barcelona , isnt it cartheginian too ?
Hannibal Barca etc.
also where is SUEBI galicia and Visigoths?

Well the anglos won in the end so there's that.

Divide and conquer: the thread

Anlgo isn't really a race tbqh. Also anglo-saxons didn't leave nearly as much of a genetic footprint as first thought.

England is still like 70% brythonic.

>be half Portuguese and half English
>5' 6
>ugly as fuck
yes i am totally master race

Not really. The Visigoths got btfo by the moors and ran like bitches. The Iberians had to take back the peninsula themselves

The anglo is just a mixed iberian

dont forget modern anglos are Viking, Norman, Pakistani rape babies

D/C sage

>american education

this is before romans arrive and conquer hispania

this

The people call anglos are celtic you mong.

no need to divide and conquer

Both/neither

ok your map has no date, so you got me with the germanic invasions
still doesnt answer why Barcelona isnt on there

Daily reminder that Anglo-Portuguese mix makes the ultimate warrior/army

I think you're cute, user

Fucking checked

No.

Anglos are not a race. They're Germanics with light Celtic admixture

They're not tho. Scandinavian Vikings stole all their attractive women and took them back home, leaving the rest that would become the modern day Anglo behind.

It doesn't matter if the map has no date, if someone knows a bit of european history, he should identify the period according to the different civilizations presented there.

And I just told you, it was the romans who founded the city of Barcelona.

Anglo is the abbreviation for English and, to answer O.P.'s question, it's obviously the English who are the "master race," if there is to be such a thing.

A lot of self-hating English will deny this, but no matter, the truth will out.

Sort your room Manuel.

What language are you speaking?

Wake up white man! Wake up before it is too late!

Why are distillation columns scary?
>t.chemicalengineeringfag?

>took them back home
This didn't happen.

those are the columns in which we distill ARYAN BLOOD, you continental mongrel

They the distillation columns of their infernal blood refineries where thousands of ARYANS every day are sent in chains into the clutches of their whirring centrifugal shredders.

It is the 21st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the ANGLO and his descendants have sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He was the master of mankind by the strength of his perfidy and once master of a million nations by the might of His inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast British Commonwealth for whom a thousand ARYANS are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His weakened state, the ANGLO continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty Anglo businessmen cross the Muslim-infested miasma of Europe, the only route between distant and more important nations, their way lit by the ANGLOnomican, the psychic manifestation of the ANGLO's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in His name in uncounted countries. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the SAS, the Special Air Servicemen, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Royal Navy and countless blue-water defence forces, the ever-vigilant British Police and the Snooper-priests of the Internet Hate Crimes unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from ARYANS, POLES, AMERICUNTS -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in these times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been stolen away from us, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only BLOOD. There is no peace amongst the Europeans, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting ANGLOS

Brits are fine and dandy in my book.
with politic events even furthering my opinion.

He's a fucking paki and alcohol is haram.

An American telling people what they are once again

Hmmm

One expelled the arabs and one is begging for them to come.

Anyone got the alternate to that image?

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs

The ANGLO is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a betrayer, warmonger, destroyer of nations, monster, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him 'BEADY' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
AIDF in this thread in 3...2...1

The fate that awaits our beloved EUROPA if the dastardly Anglo fiend is allowed to run roughshod over the good folk of the continent.

that one's amazing. i love the crawling anglocreatures.

The reason the English are so well-known is because in great part to my country's place in the world, yes...

This

>no fun allowed

>americans actually believe this

Is this what britsbongs see before they die?