Brit/pol/ - 7:45 bus edition

>Farage rules out UKIP leadership bid (for now at least)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40473602

>UK to withdraw from international fishing arrangement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40471466

>Le ebin Donald Trump tweet sends world into hysterics
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40474118

>Gove says government should listen to review bodies on lifting public sector pay cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40471474

>Still no agreement between DUP and Sinn Féin in Stormont
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-40473238

>SAS unit accused of executing Afghan civilians
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658582/SAS-unit-accused-executing-unarmed-Afghan-civilians.html

>EU to raise taxes and impose Euro currency on all member states by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/823816/Brexit-negotiator-Brussels-EU-states-join-euro-taxes

>Blairites plan to form breakaway party
express.co.uk/news/politics/823781/Labour-Tony-Blair-Jeremy-Corbyn-Blairites-breakaway-party-Liz-Kendall

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40432921
youtube.com/watch?v=VCQAeNXadCE
youtube.com/watch?v=-bnXqnaHkJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So
youtu.be/lMpigAUQt_4
youtu.be/T3Bq1h728X0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660730/Grenfell-tower-survivors-threaten-boycott-inquiry.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659258/David-Lammy-slams-pick-white-middle-class-man-lead-probe.html
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
theguardian
archive.is/BtxPy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We "soft" "open" brexit now

Nice lively thread you got here

Would you vote for this cheeky motherfucker if he went for PM?

b-b-but corbyn is a new kind of p-politician!

Bus carrying refugees crashed into a petrol tanker in Germany

>voting for someone who probably got buggered in private school

Now there's a bus that illuminates Britain and lights again the paths of mankind.

>I-it's o-okay he's a d-d-different type of Tory we can trust, not like all the o-others who've mugged us o-off.

I agree with a lot of his statements and beliefs, but his actions often paint a different picture. Plus he's far too posh for most of the electorate. I think Davis is our best bet.

The Irish Language Act should not be such a contentious issue. Irish should be supported by the state.

No the normies have claimed him now.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40432921

But what about CLAPPIT MANCH IN A BAP?

>Dressed pastie bap
...doesn't putting a pastie in something else defeat the purpose of it
I'm not even gonna ask what those Star Wars alien species on the right are

>slockeners

youtube.com/watch?v=VCQAeNXadCE

fuck that shit.

I'm voting for corbyn

I'd cum all over that face.

Heheh... I realise this isn't very Sup Forums-related..

Source?

why do you hate england lad?

Look, no migrants. How long will this last?

David Davis should've been PM since the moment Cameron resigned tbqhladdo

Anyone got any good Brexit salt from lefties? My HD died and I'm feeling nostalgic. Ta.

Mosques and apartment blocks filled with illegals by the end of the decade.

Fuck no. Corrupt son of a bitch who votes on whoever pays him the most.
Just look at his record on Tobacco company lobbying.

I'd cum all over plenty of things, that doesn't mean I'd go out with them though

>Little babby cup instead of a giant mug
Weakling

because its full of english wankers

Best Dax.

ah I see, well you deserve to die you fucking paki

What's the deal with this guy anyway?

Spicey

Woman at 15:40

youtube.com/watch?v=-bnXqnaHkJ8

>fash

EAT THE FASH

>Tommy Robinson isn't controlled opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=E9eQfwQb6So

I justrealised that judging by her height vs the lightswitch, she's probably 10.

No your party is useless

Well, 14 in fact. I just checked the height of my own lightswitch.

LEGAL IN GERMANYYNAMREG NI LAGEL

>nonce

What should I say on my report when I grass up all the pakis working at the local curry takeaways and the shady Turkish barbers lads?

>punching right
Leave it out lad.

>apply for 10 jobs that I meet all the qualifications for
>get no responses
>mfw
It's almost as if there isn't actually a labour shortage

>feminist

youtu.be/lMpigAUQt_4
youtu.be/T3Bq1h728X0

It's because of brexit m8

All those years of it being exactly the same are fake news

Pic related was good

Why is civilisation so hard for subhumans to understand?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660730/Grenfell-tower-survivors-threaten-boycott-inquiry.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659258/David-Lammy-slams-pick-white-middle-class-man-lead-probe.html

Oh well, at least a lot of people got redpilled today.

>not contacting the businesses directly and applying that way

It's true, though. But just because he rightfully speaks out against the Muslims people gladly forget that he's working for the exact same people responsible for the mass immigration of them to our country.

>Terrorism is a major threat

You idiots don't really believe this do you?

It's been literally a month since the last fatal terrorist incident in Europe, yet only a few hours since the last anti Muslim hate crime (Paisley, Glasgow).

Face it, Muslim immigrants (and others) contribute to our economy, give us a higher GDP, increase diversity, and help us atone for the crimes of our ancesfors.

No, he just has zionist sympathies. But that isn't important, what's important is that he's extremely anti-muslim. That's what he's known for and that's what people support him for.

Don't counter-signal people on the right, only punch left.

>mfw someone is a Gremlin near me

You suspect illegal workers are employed and health and safety laws may be being broken and possible human trafficing is taking place with worker being forced to work for below the minimum wage.

Don't make it look 1488 just keep it at creeping jesus tone

Doesn't matter, it'll get eyed over by a paki, labelled racist and binned.

1 post by this ID

Civic nationalists wouldn't want the cross because they're "Le rational, STEM libertarians"

>we shouldn't care about importing terrorism because we don't have much of it yet

>we shouldn't care about getting AIDs because we don't have it yet

We hired one temp, sacked him, and then hired another. Both were Poles. That's where your jobs are going mate.

He said in that video that British nationalists are NAZIs I don't how more clear cut you need it to be

Oh I know, believe me. Most of the new hires at my current place are foreign.

>England always has based monarchs at the time when they are most needed
>"The Great Protector"

fucking kek
>2/3 of terrorist attacks are kebabs
>kebabs contribute massively to unemployment figures
>decrease diversity by becoming radicalised by their nigger mosques

you will be killed first when day of the rope comes you subhuman.

We are not importing terrorism, we're giving Muslims a home in a tolerant society.

We have a six percent population of Muslims, yet attacks are very rare (ignoring the aberration of the last three months). Why do you insist on demonise a hardworking, and yes, BRITISH community because of the actions of a few?

Should we label all whites as dangers because of the actions of the Welsh van attacker?

Hmmm maybe I could combine it with a report to public health or whatever it's called, saying I got food poisoning, saw rats etc

There are still very few terror attacks.

>Kikes are one blob who think the same

Our enemies are neither right nor left and we will fight them on whatever side of the political spectrum or ideological standpoint they appear. Your "Never punch right" bullshit is insane. You need to be able to punch left and right, up and down.

and they are abusing this tolerant society by trying to impose their on shit law upon us all and if you resist you will be beheaded or labelled racist.

not hard working as 2/3 of muslim women are unemployed and therefore benefit scrounging rats.

>Muslim immigrants (and others) contribute to our economy

>Those describing their ethnicity as Pakistani or Bangladeshi receive 29% of their income in various forms of state aid. White citizens receive 15% of their income from social security, tax credits and the state pension. Those from black ethnic groups receive between 17% and 18%.
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html

>The number of young people from ethnic minority backgrounds who have been unemployed for more than a year has risen by almost 50%. There was a fall of 1% in overall long-term youth unemployment and a 2% fall among young white people.
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities

>Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

>£17bn, the true cost of immigration to the UK every year: Figure calculated as gap between amount migrants pay in taxes and consume in public services.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
And I suggest you put your actual flag on mate, Because everyone here knows you're Belgian.

Philip Davies just asked the Commons to investigate muslims abusing the postal vote system.

Checked. Please archive it

>theguardian com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities
archive.is/BtxPy

I doubt it's actually labour positions for which you're applying.
The shortages are due to everyone having qualifications and thinking "blue collar" work is beneath them.

>Islam counts for a fraction of violent crime
>Drugs count for the vast majority of violent crime
LEL PETER HITCHENS IS A RETARD LADS

LEGALISE EVERYTHING

We must meme this guy into office as PM.

We should start a movement to do it, whether or not he wants the job. One cannot have fascism without a central figure.

Stop defining things as left and right.

There are based left wingers and cucked right wingers. Peoples opinions on pakis isn't defined by their economic or social views.

oh fuck sake eddie do sort yourself out lad

>Impose their shit on us

It's called demanding representation and it shows they're integrating into our society well.

It is not for want of trying you stupid cunt

9/11 for delicious bait

Davis is well past his best now sadly, he should have been in place instead of Cameron.

INTEGRATING INTO OUR SOCIETY WELL

Literally a handful of attacks across the entirety of Europe.

Clutching at straws to justify your irrational hatred.

Z I O
I
O

You still have an EU flag. Come on French Fry. It's getting embarrassing now.

>reminder that you've been posting this shit almost constantly for three days now

Get help.

Link?

guide to trolling Sup Forums
>put on EU flag
>be wrong about muslims

Nothing of substance, just ad hominem.

Take the mog pill

Come on Phlegm. Don't make me ask you a third time.

The nazis just gassed a handful of Jews m8, why all the h8?

Support a corrupt toff? I'm alright mate.

i agree that the left-rigth dichotomy is bullshit however tommy isnt our enemy, he's very good at convincing the working class islam and immigration are bad. His views on jews dont matter

prove to me over the period of time that all muslims have integrated well into society.

i think you need a quick rundown

>We have a six percent population of Muslims, yet attacks are very rare (ignoring the aberration of the last three months). Why do you insist on demonise a hardworking, and yes, BRITISH community because of the actions of a few?
The vast bulk of murdered victims of terrorist attacks are murdered by Muslims, despite Muslims only being a tiny % of the population of EUrope. If you think that we should increase that population, you're silly. The alternative is keeping that population small and the simultaneous number of murdereous terrorist attacks small. If you'd rather become like the Middle-East, where terrorist attacks are normal and regular, that is your choice, but it's an odd one.

>Should we label all whites as dangers because of the actions of the Welsh van attacker?
No, they are white and native and we aren't importing them, and whites are us besides.
Should we import white terrorists from the Ukraine or Caucus though? I wouldn't be in favour of it, personally.

He LITERALLY said that British nationalists are nazis
He has all the resources at his disposal to create a real nationalist party capable of winning seats and yet he fucks around on youtube and signing book deals

They integrate well into the child rape community

Why the fuck is austerity ending?

>the election showed us people are fed up of austerity

no, it didn't. You can deduct many things from a result like that, such as that people don't like old women and much prefer old men. Although not even that is true, since the Tories are still the largest party and greatly increased their vote share.

Austerity should continue.