How do we deal with the forever alone autistic incel problem...

How do we deal with the forever alone autistic incel problem? There's a lot on this board and they ruin it with their daily posts which are a symptom of their sexual frustration and inadequacy with women. Do we just do nothing and let nature take care of them?

yes

>sexual frustration
>inadequacy with women
Sexbots

*tips fedora*

The technology will improve m8.

You get off to the idea of fucking lifeless metal?
Would you fuck a dead body?
And that doesn't solve the problem, its no different to going to Thailand to fuck teensgers or using prostitutes (which is what the type of men that find sex robots appealing do now).

>How do we deal with the forever alone autistic incel problem?

The problem will solve itself in one generation. Two, tops.
NEXT QUESTION.

Is MGTOW's actual symbol a made up road sign like that guy's shirt? That's even more pathetic than the ideology.

>a fucking Chinese cartoon poster even thinks mgtow are pathetic
Yes, it suggests they have walked away from the road men walk to walk their own or some gay shit like that

>Do we just do nothing and let nature take care of them?
Do you believe that MGTOW exist because they're genetically inferior and that the problem will be solved through evolution by natural selection?

In which case, what's the problem exactly?

Or do you believe that MGTOW are men who are perfectly capable of breeding if they wanted to, but have opted out due to influences in modern society, like marriage laws, divorce courts etc?

In which case, MGTOW not reproducing is not going to solve the "problem", because while those influences continue to exist, men will always go their own way.

Which way are the MGTOW numbers going? In fact which way are the Japanese grass eaters numbers going? The answer to both is "up".

What does this tell you about the nature of these men? Try and think for yourself rather than regurgitating rubbish.

Sad.

Needs a sex robot in his room m8.

>Or do you believe that MGTOW are men who are perfectly capable of breeding if they wanted to, but have opted out due to influences in modern society, like marriage laws, divorce courts etc?

Nobody's hormones and natural drives are overridden by something as nebulous as marriage laws and divorce courts.

>How do we deal with the forever alone autistic incel problem

You're literally using the solution right now.

Why do you normies ask such stupid fucking questions?

The Objectification Prevention Act of 2020 will outlaw all female sexbots. Only C.H.A.D-model Thrustbots will be legal.

You are free to have your own opinion, that is your right as this is a website that allows free speech.

Just as it is my right to say that your "movement" is fucking retarded and the fact that you are too weak to find someone who isn't a money hungry whore is pathetic. Shitty laws exist, yes, but that absolutely does not mean every single woman in the country will use them against you, you fucking moron.

I have some IRL friends who have problems with women. They are invariably people who never went to college, were raised by single mothers, have no women in their lives who they don't consider a potential romantic interest, and they only meet women in bars and on dating sites. They're basically trawling the bottom-tier of the female sex, and assuming that's representative of the entire gender and not just some shitty pickup scene. The whole "all women are whores" mantra is actually true in their world, because the only women they interact with are whores.

>Nobody's hormones and natural drives are overridden by something as nebulous as marriage laws and divorce courts.
People have been celibate for centuries, it's as old as people are. What is the difference if modern men are doing it for reasons that are related to risk in marriage and fatherhood, instead for religious or spiritual reasons?

>Just as it is my right to say that your "movement" is fucking retarded
It's not a movement, the idea behind going your own way is to decide for yourself what you want from life and what's in your best interest. That means disregarding what wider society asserts you should be doing. MGTOW is just a label men have accepted to describe their behaviour.

>Shitty laws exist, yes, but that absolutely does not mean every single woman in the country will use them against you, you fucking moron.
I never said they would.

It's a cost/benefit and risk/benefit analysis, the high (but not absolute) incidence of degenerate women is only part of the problem. The problem that most MGTOW have is the asymmetric punishment for men should a marriage or partnership dissolve.

100% of parachutes don't have to fail before people stop skydiving. Most of us wouldn't go skydiving if 10% were failing, because the repercussions of being in that 10% are extreme.

Being cautious as to what legal and financial liabilities you accept is not being "fucking retarded", it's just being cautious.

>modern men are doing it for reasons that are related to risk in marriage and fatherhood

That's not why they're doing it. They're doing it because no woman will bang them and the internet has given a generation's unfuckable people and embittered divorcees a venue to collectively pretend their personal problems are a genuine political movement.

Well, I mean, I can't speak on behalf of all forever alone autistic incels, but I'm sure if you got us laid then it'll solve the problem.

It's not political, and it's not a movement.

These men existed long before the internet brought them together. If you read the personal accounts of MGTOWs you'll frequently hear that they behaved this way long before MGTOW was even defined.

If you look at the welcome/introduction section of a MGTOW forum you'll see thousands of such accounts which demonstrate what you assume, is simply false.

What you believe isn't even internally coherent, on the one hand MGTOWs "no woman will bang" and then suddenly they're embittered divorcees who obviously have had intimate relationships with women.

Pol is just r9k larping as fascists.

>If you look at the welcome/introduction section of a MGTOW forum you'll see thousands of such accounts which demonstrate what you assume, is simply false.

Wow great point. Because I have never heard someone intellectualize their personal problems in an elaborate shuck-and-jive that magically absolves them of responsibility and blames someone else before.

>What you believe isn't even internally coherent, on the one hand MGTOWs "no woman will bang" and then suddenly they're embittered divorcees who obviously have had intimate relationships with women.

Really? Good catch detective, nothing slips by you. But wait, what's that I see?

>"generation's unfuckable people AND embittered divorcees"

A shame. You were a mere two grade levels of reading comprehension away from having a salient point.

I'm not bitter like in OP's pic, but I'm trying to accept the fact that girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends. Maybe I'll get a hooker one day, but probably not.

Bash mgtow all you want, i dont give a fuck.

The meek shall inherit the earth. You're all listening to fucks like peterson who think cleaning your room will get your life back on track and that you shouldn't hate women.

It won't work. Work hard on other things, i havent cleaned my room in months, and was always messy. I got a full ride to college by merit scholarships.

The true davinci is messy.

Women are fucking dumb as bricks. Everyone here hates the world and knows how fucked up it is. You won't be able to stand the cognitive dissonance unless you bluepill yourself.

Fuck this world. Im gonna be a crypto rich hoboman like sam hyde, and then treat women as playthings.

>Wow great point. Because I have never heard someone intellectualize their personal problems in an elaborate shuck-and-jive that magically absolves them of responsibility and blames someone else before.

Refuting what you asserted is a simple matter of establishing a time line. Were there men who exhibited the behaviour of rejecting marriage and fatherhood prior to there being a label for such a thing. The answer to which is clearly "yes", it's not a case of intellectualizing anything, it's simple matter of seeing if what you're asserting aligns with reality, which it doesn't.

>But wait, what's that I see?
What that you're pointing out that MGTOW while share some things in common, like abstinence from marriage and fatherhood, are actually an otherwise diverse group of people who range in success with women. Yet you seek to demonize as one homogeneous group you can attribute traits to, without evidence.

You accuse others of not making salient points, yet your first message addressed to me asserted that

>Nobody's hormones and natural drives are overridden
Yet there's examples of this all throughout history of men being celibate for a wide range of different reasons.

>by something as nebulous as marriage laws and divorce courts.
Marriage laws aren't nebulous, they're explicitly defined, they couldn't be further from "nebulous". The same can be said for divorce courts which act guided by strict sets of rules, for which we have solid data that demonstrates the outcome of such courts.

If I were you, I would focus on generating a coherent position on the matter before you seek to lecture others.

>"it's not a case of intellectualizing anything"
>an unending torrent of bullshit sophistry later
>"If I were you, I would focus on generating a coherent position on the matter before you seek to lecture others"

How's that "internal coherence" working out? I'm totally digging it though, I had no idea that the embittered kissless virgin was the modern analogue of the disciplined monk or Sir Galahad. Really activates my almonds.

Anyway, good luck with your noble celibacy. That is, until you can get that pity handjob from an aging female friend you're bucking for.

VR waifus when?

>a fucking cartoon fapping weeb is BTFO'ing mgtow cucks
What fucking time line did I wake up in today?

When is his fucking mom going to die? I'm tired of the tomgirl saga already

It's not like we can compete with Chad anyway

I mean seriously, how can us virgin NEETs even begin to compare????!?!

Ah yes. The college meme. Get in debt for that useless degree goy. It's the only way to get laid goy.

>Things, non of which are arguments.
Oh boy.

>Anyway, good luck with your noble celibacy.
Not all those who abstain from marriage and fatherhood are celibate.

Ecks Dee, my good friend.

The reason why Mgtow is picking up so much speed lately, is because when guys first encounter the red pill about women they think it doesn't apply to them - "I'll just lift, work on myself and approach, all these mgtows are just lazy, 'sour grapes'."

Only after investing a bit of time into their theory does it all fall apart, it's unbelievable because you don't want to believe you're destined for a life of loneliness; but the truth needs no reason, and knows no fairness.

It's a shame these kids larp before getting some experience, as they spread disinformation. But the genie is out of the bottle, and many people don't realise this yet, but Mgtows will be the first to violently rebel against this shitty system when in sufficient numbers.

>Enlarge image of MGTOW book page
>tear-sized wet spot at the bottom
>MFW

Chad is LITERALLY stealing all the hot young fresh pussy and leaving us with the scraps and worthless bits. His penis has pierced every hole of every woman, unless you marry a 9 year old she's going to have been Chad's cocksleeve at some point!!!!!!

There's more evidence around in terms of ruined men who are educators on the red pill and the dangers of marriage and fatherhood.

So not only do you have the ex-husbands and fathers who have lost their children, now going their own way. But you have a generation of young men who have seen the fallout of marriage and know that it's suicide to opt into those systems.

It'll only continue to grow, I don't think there will be any violence though. No need for that, men have always coped very well outside of these institutions.

I think we're more likely to see rebellion from women, if you look at the measured happiness of women since about WW2, it has steadily declined, whereas men's has stayed the same.

Reasonable to conclude that it will be the women who crack first and demand change in the system such as the repeal of no-fault divorce, and family court reform.

The most pathetic thing about MGTOW is how they front this attitude that
>"Dude I could totally be banging like a bazillion girls right now, I just CHOOSE not to :^)"
Like, come on. You're not foooling anybody. You got left behind in the dust of degenerate modern day gender relations and you're not happy about it, just admit it.

Not like I'd know its story since it's not my pic, but if that's the amount of load you shoot I pity you.

>"Dude I could totally be banging like a bazillion girls right now, I just CHOOSE not to :^)"
Who has this attitude? Do you have examples?

Pretty much any time anyone suggests that MGTOW is a front for incels.

pretty much.

The true and only red pill (Or black pill if you're a liberal pussy) is that when women get power they naturally use it for selfish reasons. They don't have the empathetic qualities men do. If they are in power and see someone lower then them who is in need they will shit all over them, it's in their genes.

Even the ancient Greeks knew this. Women haven't changed one bit throughout the millennia, only societies control on them has.

Most of the niggers "going their own way" are yellow fever faggots still in their young teens that have yet to get out of their anime phase.
Just leave em' be, and they'll eventually learn how dumb they are.

So you're saying MGTOW are accused of something and they're denying the accusation?

What about if I accuse you of being an incel? It must be true right, I mean I've suggested that you are.

>"incel"
>they have their own lingo

>Would you fuck a dead body

I think I speak for everyone here when I say; freshly deceased or late stages of rigor mortis?

Forget it just put me down as yes to both

cry harder faggot

I honestly try my best to be charming and to work out and get women to spread the white race, but I'm just too ugly. Sorry lads, I think I'm gonna hang my coat and just focus on myself for a bit and if girls come, they come. If not, oh well, at least I can say I actually tried.

>Get in debt for that useless degree goy
Found the 30 year old who works at the grocery store.

>t. sub-80 iq greashead who doesn't understand the basics of consciousness or AI

>There's more evidence around in terms of ruined men who are educators on the red pill and the dangers of marriage and fatherhood.
That is like listening to a 20 time bankrupt financial advisor for financial advice, listening to an alcoholic for advice to become sober, or listening to a homeless man for home ownership advice. mgtow are losers when it comes to women and have nothing to offer.

t. Intellectual wannabe that has read too many sci-fi books
You're not smart. You're dumb. Now shut up.

>mfw Chad is literally stealth MGTOW and nobody realizes this

Always makes the neurons fire up

Ruined men are evidence of a system which ruins men. Their competency in relationships is not generally a factor because MGTOW are typically men who have done a risk/benefit analysis and have found marriage and fatherhood fail.

You're focused on trying to tell men to pick the right parachute, but when 50% of them are failing to open, men aren't really concerned with finding the best way to pick parachutes. They simply stop skydiving in the first place.

/thread

>Their competency in relationships is not generally a factor

How convenient!

No. It's like listening to your parents when tell you not to touch the stove.

You've provided 0 arguments against the philosophy, but that's becoming a constant; it's also the reason for it's growth rate, lack of counter-arguments without resorting to 'muh ethnostate' or some white knight hamstering.

If something fails a risk/benefit analysis, the factors for risk don't matter. Either you're prepared to take the risk, or you're not.

source?

>taking the Internet this seriously

Wow I guess it's a good thing that all of these people are detached logicians and not damaged, hurt, lonely men. Between you and me, that's also pretty convenient. Otherwise this whole thing would fall apart pretty quickly.

I don't think incels can do any better than a sexbot in the first place, and if that's what makes them happy then don't ruin it for them.

OP pls

> many men are not allowed to take the straight path in the first place
> half of the ones who are allowed divorce later
There is literally 0 reason to marry a western women nowadays.

I never claimed they were detached logicians or not damaged. No one is completely detached from emotion, and a huge number of the MGTOW have either been directly hurt by women in the past, or have witnessed someone they love be seriously hurt.

I mean 50% of marriages, or there about, depending on your location, end in divorce. Women get the children 90% of the time. So no one is really more than 2-3 people removed from the evidence.

I don't really see how that matters though, risk is risk, the measurement of risk is not based on if you're hurt or logical or not, it's something we can objectively measure with divorce statistics, child custody statistics, debtors prison statistics, false allegation statistics, and so on.

Actually the only solution in liberalism for incels is to allow assisted suicide, given freedom women will never pick sub-5 men.

I agree. You should definitely go pick up an Eastern qt. They enjoy washing a man's feet and kowtowing and definitely won't leave you for Chad the moment she gets citizenship.

if your relationship isn't in the top 50% of relationships you should kill yourself.

You should try to prolong the period before marriage as long as possible. When I was in the uk I saw a number of russian girls with below average anglos, but not married. Probably said anglos know the rules.

How do women get off to fucking lifeless rubber cocks?

This is what I said here.

quintessentially aussie

I'm torn between this and mercy killings

Who does this alpha larp add anything to the conversation?
If it came to that en masse, people would resolve to the lowest common denominator in disputes, violence.
And there would be a 50% of you hanging, not them.

A true AI would reject you too.

You got it. It's a self-solving problem. They'll breed themselves out of existence before long. Just let them get their frustration off their chests, they're not actually hurting anyone so much as just being kind of dumb and annoying. Think about it, you'd hate yourself too if you were too ugly and/or autistic to ever succeed with women.

> nature
> according to nature, there are more men than women born
> according to nature, women want only top 10%
> this can somehow be solved naturally

>grueling day at the kebab stand, the only restaurant in town
>come home to see my wife getting ravaged by the family C.H.A.D. mk.IV
>has a T.Y.Drone unit installed today
>resign myself to my cis-non binary cave
>restricted to exactly 35 sq. feet, just like the inspector said
>can't even think over the noise
>her screams as a Terminator with the power of a V8 engine shake the very foundation of the house
>this is fine

Dunno if mocking or just ignorant about fun theory and reward systems.

The AI would be programmed to be naturally drawn to it's creator while retaining its sentiency, just like your mother is the only person that loves you.
The most important part is that it could be made to function strictly off of monogamy, like men.

Anime is called Log Horizon, that's all I know I swear.

listen kike

nobody falls for your shit anymore, quit your shill job and jump off a high building