The Culling

why is half of gen X already dead?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4102990/Britain-s-used-pesticide-linked-deadly-liver-disease-shocking-new-study-claims.html
cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/risk/lifetime-risk
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/study-says-nearly-1-in-2-canadians-to-develop-cancer-in-their-lifetime-1.3468455
cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-101/canadian-cancer-statistics-publication/?region=bc
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/230620173
veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/
adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q
whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm
illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/a_conspiracy_theory_of_a_conspiracy_theory_to_attack_white_male_dasein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4
donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/david-rockefeller-mastermind-of-the-911-nuclear-terrorist-attacks
youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual
youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk
statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just elites freeing up the retirement funds, thats all

this is the future they sold us

sex drugs, rock and roll, and corn frutose

Soft Genocide Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce US population in 1969.

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context

There was no holocaust fuck off normie.

Bump

>immigration is forced to cover the declining population as a result of soft genocide policies implemented

>gays sudoku themselves

there is an agenda to indoctrinate an entire generation of youth into believing that they may be gay or trans. Hence the massive increase in those who subscribe to identity politics and or claim they are trans or gay.

The agenda is both to introduce laws that criminalise the speech of those who speak out against those who want it to be introduced to kids as young as 4 (safe schools program) and making it legal for children as young as 5 to become trans even if the parents object. As the family courts will eventually be granted the power to remove young children from parents if they go against the childs wished to change sex or gender.

The end goal is a mix of depopulation along side cultural marxism which is by design to bring about the destruction of society by removing our freedoms, such as speech, and who we are and not wanting to associate with. As you will be forced in educational facilities and workplaces to mix and mingle with these ppl or face severe consequences.

So tl;dr, depopulation and totalitarian control of the people with severe freedom restrictions and removal of parental rights is the end goal of the lgbt agenda.

all the globalist propaganda is to simply repackage soft genocide

today these eugenicists/genociders mastered feminism, identity politics, global warming, social engineering, economic collapse, and population replacement

Here's the smoking gun marking the kickoff of phase I: population control solutions submitted to the Rockefeller Foundation and the UN. It was only used on the West, but it was quite effective.
Note that nothing has been done to reverse the declining native birthrate. The solution to dwindling birthrate is always immigration by 3rd worlders.

why is this one not getting a few more views. A bit too esoteric at first glance?

So, will we, the millenials meet the same fate?

I remember coming into work and my boss, 39, wasn't there because he had a heart attack...

Such a fucked up world.

millennials are worse off. there wont be anything but 3rd world left.

A lot of it is retaliation for failed social experiments. GenX ended up fighting back. The "millenials" are a fractured group. You have your early production run from the early to late 1980s, they were raised in the same way as GenX, but then exposed to the internet, cell phones, etc, and your late models which ran afterwards that dont really remember much of life prior to 9/11 and the major power grab that happened.

the goal was always to create a socially pliant, obedient caste of chattel. Its been going on for a long, long time. Look at "beetlemania" etc. That was not a natural event. It was pushed, and pushed hard. Its just now we have a glimpse into the reality of the situation deu to our shared information networking skills being faster than shit can be buried. at least for now.

source for this chart?

bump

started looking into pesticides like 13 years ago. Turns out glyphosate has never been tested for toxicity. I was like what? Then you find out that Monsanto basically owns the FDA and shit because of the revolving door. There's even a quote from a Monsanto rep where he says that no one could say glyphosate was toxic because there was never a study. Then I lost my shit. I literally tape signs that say "cancer" or "breast cancer" to the Roundup displays when they trot that shit out every spring. Home depot manager once caught me, just nodded.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4102990/Britain-s-used-pesticide-linked-deadly-liver-disease-shocking-new-study-claims.html

it is 1 in 2 people. meaning 50% of the population
cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/risk/lifetime-risk

ottawa.ctvnews.ca/study-says-nearly-1-in-2-canadians-to-develop-cancer-in-their-lifetime-1.3468455

cancer.ca/en/cancer-information/cancer-101/canadian-cancer-statistics-publication/?region=bc

Half of Kurdistan population could face risk of cancer in 3 years
half of the Iraqi population will face the risk of cancer in 2020,” he added.
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/230620173

We are drowning in our own wastes and killing ourselves

What better way to take a goys life savings?

>failed social experiments leading to a fractured generation
So it is true then, this weight on our shoulders truly is the fates of the world.
Most people are like hollow drones of what a person should be like, when pressed on having to create an original thought of their own instead of parroting that days headlines they shut down, like an npc malfunctioning.
We are entering the endgame phase of civ tier 1 then.

>the goys work to death, while the elite pillage their savings

>force sheep to save for retirement by paying for medicare and retirement savings, that they will never see

>b-but CAR-T cures n shit

CAR-T therapies could eventually replace some stem-cell transplants and will likely be priced along those lines, price tags around $300,000 to $700,000 per therapy.

top way to rob a generation of it's wealth

globalism is the first step to mass depopulation for the good of the elites.

>don't mind me, just checking these septs

It should be specified that its the depopulation of the more intelligent first world thats targeted first. Soft kills only need to be used on those smart enough to realize theyre being genocided. Hard kill methods would then be able to be used once its mainly only third worlders left.

We are but (((they))) arent

agenda 21 at work. its in our food/water.

I've completely given up packaged food. I only eat the whole foods, the staples, and all if it is organic so at least the pesticides can't be synthetic in origin.

Nicely said user. It really is creepy how many people really are truly empty inside and devoid of original thoughts and just 100% socially engineered. Always spooky to meet people whose whole reality is pieced together from movie&tv show lines... aka the satanist media has effectively brainwashed them to the point that they are incapable of thinking about anything that the satanist media did not want them to think

>CAR-T
nevermind that as with all gene therpay they can insert new code into your body. Sure your cancer will be gone...ish, but so will parts of your personality.

veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

Related. Not that I necessarily agree with all of it.

i know what you mean user. Its scary, because I think about how many memes and shit I used to regurgitate when I was young. I dont know the exact method I used to break free, and that is scary as well.

Who cares, Gen Z is going strong
Millennial are worthless trash, would literally not care if they all died
Only thing that would happen is video game sales plummet

worry not, they just replenish us with a fresh supply gen x'ers from asia and africa

Actually I seem to have been mistaken,Gen Y not gen x are millennial right?

Dude. You fucking hit the nail on the head. NPCs. So many people I meet are fucking two dimensional. You can actually "see" they lack that vital spark that gives them depth. Its fuckin' weird.

He didn't hit the nail on the head he stole it from a Sam Hyde video

Being sacrificed to moloch is a hell of a drug

the policies of the west are based on coordinated and militarily-engineered depopulation effort

>mass
>Moloch
>massacres

No they aren't m8
Nobody trying to kill you shut up and eat your tendies

>elites price out plebs with expensive "cures"

never mind the fact that people right now could be cured from personalized combination/cocktail of repurposed "old" drug

adjuvantmed.com/documents/AdvancedNonSmallCellLungCancer-PersonalizedTreatmentOptionsReport.pdf

lets just ignore cheap, easy, effective solutions and just cull the population as we always do

This is the correct move. Try to start growing your own food as well to lessen reliance on (((stores))). Fuck corn syrup it's literally in EVERYTHING! How does this not make people spit with rage?!

its ancient pagan ritual sacrifice ("trial by fire" ) to moloch rebranded as redemption/endure persecution

mystic and a 33rd degree mason, taught that each of the three Abrahamic faiths has a planet that governs that religion. Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn

back in the 60s there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because there was literally, absolutely no real reason and no practical purpose for the WTC. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC suffered from a high office vacancy rate. one of the major objections was that the project was financially unsound since there was already an economic crisis from a surplus of empty office space in NYC.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space market.

the gov't ignored all financial, social, and practical issues and continued with the "purposeless" project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was always high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001

Saturn's hexagon

youtube.com/watch?v=XHAXjRPXH2Q

whale.to/b/moloch_s.htm

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

Yeah I realized how fucked most people are a few years ago when I kind of broke a normie I knew at the time. Said something along the lines that if you are just parroting shit from the tv you are just regurgitating other people's thoughts and actually don't have any original thoughts and people who just spastically spit out some quote really don't have original thoughts and have been conditioned to think about family guy or whatever once their mind begins to wander anywhere that could lead to an original thought and are nervous because they have never had one and the brain has been conditioned to enjoy the tv memes. He just looked at me and said "bro but that's all I do, I love family guy references, like that's my thing bro .... damn bro do I not really have any thoughts of mine own? I never thought about it before but fuck bro..." dude left my friends apt at that point lol

That fucking link lol

This is one redpill too many for me

Interesting, ride the tiger by evola is along the same lines but goes way more in depth about what has caused the disolution of civilization. Combats each ideology explaining the mistakes in each one and why its a mistake as well.

All I know is that the future is going to be very rough for younger generations. You need to prepare as much as you can. It's not just paranoia. There are too many scenarios that will come into play in the future.

All the social engineering of the "counter culture" and "hippy movement" really personally skeeve me out as someone who was into that shit from 17-22ish after realizing how it was all 100% CIA from the beginning and how much damage tuning in turning on and dropping out had done to me .... user I get acid flashbacks when I drink coffee now and am haunted by serious shit and got involved in really reckless shit and dodged cases and bullets .... now I'm trying to get back into society and lead a normal life and am a recovering leftist anarchist hippy... It's tough because I literally made 0 plans because was so set on dropping out of society. Thanks CIA niggers for fucking up my life and career prospects!!! Great job on making a whole trap for thinking people to fall into where they aren't really rebeling and just fucking themselves up on nice CIA lsd and just smoking weed and removing themselves from society so they are not a threat. Being a hippy is such a total mind virus. FUCK THAT YOU FUCKING CIA NIGGERS

Don't fight the knowledge

No I'm not. Just overwhelmed.

bump

The problem is that the hippy stuff is not all bad. Healthy food, nature, healing music, romanticism, fighting for things other than corporate jewism. Have you read the book "Children of the Sun" about the Wandervogel, proto-hippies? There's a reason so many alternative cancer doctors end up dead. Was the white male anti-war movement hijacked by kikes? Yes. Are burnouts with Marley posters above their couch and dreads fucking morons?
Yes. But, it does not follow that we should do a 180 and suck the military-industrial-complex's and corporate kike materialist's cock.

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/a_conspiracy_theory_of_a_conspiracy_theory_to_attack_white_male_dasein

>and then everyone registered republican that day and Jesus enacted a flat tax across the entire country.

Good post

>Judaism is symbolized with a hexagram
>day of worship is Saturn's Day
>Saturn the planet has a literal hexagon at its North Pole.
How is there not a god or at the very least aliens? Pro tip there isn't.

Knowing how to regurgitate memes can be useful. These programmed NPCs of people will mimic whatever you meme at them or attack it depending on how its presented and by who they percieve the origin point.
Think of each different personality type as a mask and yourself as the actor or player using each as needed to achieve desired results.

tfw 34

I'm in my 40's. Fortyish, if you will.
I graduated HS in 1992 with a class of 70 people. This summer is our 25th HS reunion. The alumni organization decided to combine the classes of 90-92 because there aren't enough of us left alive to bother with a single class reunion. Most of my friends are dead, quite a few were suicides and car crashes. My first wife died of rapid onset leukemia in her 20's. Just one oldfags life experience, take it for what you will.

Eh I'm an encyclopedia of Simpsons and Seinfeld, and other bullshit, because I was raised in front of a TV. Nobody would ever accuse me of being unoriginal, in fact I've always gotten the exact opposite, too unlike others if anything, hard to relate to. Remember not to focus on the superficial. Quotes are just memes, they have their purpose.

>being this delusional

I love literature in the 50s and 60s, even though it was obviously drug fueled, there was a beautiful connection to humanity, to freedom and our connectedness to nature. By connecting us to each other with social media at the expense of nature we sadly lost our belonging.

This described me as well. While I no longer want to drop out of society. (In the fullest sense this is both futile, and wicked.). I do want to decrease my economic dependence on the mass trade system (own, or small community source of food, water, fuel, and building materials)

This.

46 here class of 1988
I've lost so many friends to suicide ,cancer, drug od's and just odd deaths it's scary at this point. So many dead, I won't even go to reunions it's too sad.

I'm 40
USA fell for some serious b.s. The 2x Iraq + Afghan wars took out a huge number of able-bodied and minded men.

Alcohol+Drugs did a number on many others, high fructose corn syrup has been another, and I would imagine that the general rise in environmental toxicity is yet another factor.

I think drugs today are far more dangerous than they were then. There seems to be a concerted effort to supply and poison Americans with drugs

Ahem lads

was equated with the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was first referred to as "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.[35] The identification with Ba'al Hammon later gave rise to the African Saturn, a cult that enjoyed great popularity until the 4th century. It had a popular but also a mysteric character and required child sacrifices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

the star of rapham is borrowed from hinduism, which actually had strong influences on the talmud (which influences cabalah) and cabalah

youtube.com/watch?v=b0U202oh2D4

donaldfox.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/david-rockefeller-mastermind-of-the-911-nuclear-terrorist-attacks

youtube.com/results?search_query=9/11 ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=8j1pH8Ll5fw
youtube.com/watch?v=140-t9qJRps
youtube.com/watch?v=fP0o1phfpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=-nzETuIYS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUyQmwBOt8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxVOSS3aNk

I believe my 20th reunion was canceled.. I didn't go to the 10 year one.. I don't keep up with anybody though since I was an outcast

>There seems to be a concerted effort to supply and poison Americans with drugs

all the mafias/govts are in on this and no one is on your side. no one!

atleast the Opium Wars had a few based yellow man to fight off the molochite empire

now Yellowman ship shitloads of meth and heroine in.
correlation between the consumption and production of heroin in Vancouver and the amount of chinks.

Is there any information on the Chinese connection to the opiate crisis in North America? I remember heroin exploding in Seattle in 2014 and 2015 and an article in a Vancouver newspaper about the appearance of fentanyl on cargo ships bound from China

statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

no one will stop it. it is in the interests of the ruling elite

Why all the disinfo? The only people dying young are the ones who dived into the drug culture. Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, now prescriptions; those of us smart enough to stay away from that are doing just fine. Says a lot about you.

this is silent genocide

this nigga gets it. someone actually took their redpill.
theyre more like neutered dogs than people at this point

this
nothing to see here goys. run along now

I'm not sure how it all works but it's a complex system involving multiple countries.. for most it's fulfilling demand for monetary purposes, but there seems to be an agenda as well, mainly to create soft-genocide of Americans

>social media
Another major pillar of the social engineering behind what is being seen today. It creates a panopticon type effect where trends can easily be dictated to create social pressures to ostracize originality to the point its something that is feared instead of sought after. Where people care more about matching up exactly with the status quo in order to fit in than they do about the status quo itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon

>The Panopticon creates a consciousness of permanent visibility as a form of power, where no bars, chains, and heavy locks are necessary for domination any more.[47] Foucault proposes that not only prisons but all hierarchical structures like the army, schools, hospitals and factories have evolved through history to resemble Bentham's Panopticon.

theyll be grist in the mill for the age of genocide to come

you want to be amish basically

The really filthy drugs have ALWAYS been controlled by the Asians. Opium in the early days. Heroin in the 80's and 90's and now meth, 99.9% of which comes out of gooks

Delaware has a huge port that just recently China was super interested in buying, but for some reason the Governor refused to let it go through, but Chinese delegates constantly visit the state to overlook the port being expanded to handle larger ships. That right there is shady as fuck.

When Chinese ships started being accepted at Delaware's port, heroin suddenly showed up. Its known China is huge on importing illegal drugs like heroin. The port is absolutely perfect for moving drugs AND trafficked humans from - its literally a HUB to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, Wilmington, New York.

Delaware's Governor has been extremely shady as fuck (Governor Markel) he lost the current election so it is a new Governor, but Markel was notorious for refusing FOIA requests, refusing to allow any investigations, was caught Tweeting shit to a prostitute, was caught using a fake fucking name connected to a fucking official state email address. Its one of the shadiest states in the U.S.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

thanks for the advice mister satan dude

(checked)
(palindrome checked)

>this user knows about the chinaman
You know the chinese are in bed with the mexican cartels. The cartel crews rob the mexican mining crew and sells the minerals to the chinese, as well as the chinaman using REM machines to mine rare minerals which destroys the land via radiation output by these machines. Theres most likely a drug connection in there as well. The paris accords as well as un agenda 21+24 heavily favor china by forcing a deindustrialization upon mainly the usa as well as other western countries.

its over lads, the gooks won

Yes yes exactly heh heh no one is trying to kill you my fellow white person.

I agree. The music and other art of the time was something else. A deep connection to what it meant to be a human being. Listen to some of the early Dead songs... Poetry over prose. The early Dead fans were independent free thinkers until they blew up and the mindless drones following the latest trend took it too far becoming the dirty hippy "deadheads" that became degenerate for degeneracy's sake and those that just enjoyed the musical craftsmanship and writing prowess of the Dead became a minority. Mindless masses have always been around crowding in and eventually ruining every scene.

The rise in "cancer" is caused by a diagnosis spree. Not because people got sicker. Cancer is not even a disease. Just a mark the medical industrial complex stamps on more and more individuals do lure more money from them, keeping the death rate high by killing them with deadly chemicals and death certain "treatment" methods.

what if its only so because people are fat and not really a conspiracy?

sorta related

prior to 2000, 20% Interest rates on savings was the standard. then drastically went to 1%

what happened?
>globalisation ponzi scheme

your funds were invested in China/India

>sleepy posting
This is an 18+ board kid

Also keep in mind; There will always be a "cure just around the corner" for a disease that never existed

People diagnosed with cancer who refuse treatment still die.

what if the moloch industry getting people fat is really part of the conspiracy?

People die
Can't even prove cancer exist