Friendly reminder that the only acceptable and civilized forms of paganism are Greco-Roman and Near...

friendly reminder that the only acceptable and civilized forms of paganism are Greco-Roman and Near Eastern(Sumerian/Egyptian/Persian) paganism, everything else is basically just tribal nigger trash

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=R9KT-G9tMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romans and Near Easterners were Brown.

Why?
Do you have a reason or you just makin a shitpost to "bait people".

nordic and celtic paganism is the religion of forest niggers who never accomplished anything of note

Sumerian (Semetic)
Egyptian (African)
Persian (Indo-European)

You have to consider climate though.
Development in colder climates such as England, central Europe and Scandinavia were much colder than those areas in the Mediterranean. Also worth considering that the Mediterranean had more fertile soils due to increased volcanic activity, soil fertility and the ability to grow crops has a big impact on the development of a society/civilization. That image you posted only references their habitations of that period which has little to do with religion.

Pagan religions tend to focus more on explaining each element of their existence (environmental, emotional, etc) to a human like figure. In that sense many pagan religions are pretty much the same thing other than their ritualistic practices.

Which cults then?
you are being a retard, Greco-Roman paganism is related to Norse paganism, there are lot of similarities and unlike Christjews Roman and Greeks didn't consider only their Gods as right and everything else wrong, Romans rightfully considered Odin equivalent to Mercury.

If they were so great how come the Germanics and Anglos outdid them?

Said who? Hitler? Hitler was a retard on ton of issues. Norse people didn't live in mud huts. Gauls at certain point were as advanced as Roman and Romans adopted many things from them.

You are an ignorant buffoon.

British Empire allow the importation of goods from around to world to allow for big industry and people trying to come up with ways to manufacture goods efficiently.

>industrial revolution
>good

I'm very doubtful you would be shit posting here if it weren't for the Industrial revolution.

>it was acceptable
Except for being for dirty goyim

1. babylonian and Sumerian religion is SATANISM
2. Their god "enki" told Adam to eat the bread of death saying it was actually the source of immortality
3. "enki" or SATAN told adam to flee from their version of the Lord (can't remember the name atm)
4. In their version of the tower of babel the story is almost the same as the bible except "Satan did nothing wrong. It was the Lord's fault"
5. Their versions of the creation of Adam and eve and their fall were "satan did nothing wrong it was the lord's fault. now worship him"
6. Their version of Noah's flood is almost exactly the same except it ends with "and it was not satan's fault it was totally the Lord's worship satan
7. They say that Adam was formed from the blood of some slave of a slave of a slave of a demonic slut. And born for only one purpose to be a SLAVE
8. Babylonians thought pedofilia was "sacred"
9. Babylonians thought that incest was "sacred"
10. babylonians thought that chopping of your manhood was "sacred"

Get any book on Mesopotamian Myths and it will be all there

>the only acceptable pagan religions are actually the ones from the same branch.
Well shit.
Not that you're wrong, but include Hinduism, Taoism and Shinto. Those are all partly correct.

>Romans rightfully considered Odin equivalent to Mercury.
That's because Roman mythology was literally Greek with a name change, different emphasis, and a few extra stories. That's not true in all cases of the different PIE derived religions.

Do you think its possible a Renaissance movement with catholic saints based on Paganism? What if white people create a indentitarianism movement based in their respective culture, with saints of Nordic's deities like Blacks did with Afros's deities in a afro-brazilian religion after the slavery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbanda

Post them. I might buy it.

sumerian language was not semitic, you cocksucker, the akkadian one was, the people were an ethnic mix of both, but the religion came from the non-semitic origins.

It's not just their version, it's the original version, that's why in genesis God is in plural, Elohim is plural for El

>8. Babylonians thought pedofilia was "sacred"
9. Babylonians thought that incest was "sacred"
10. babylonians thought that chopping of your manhood was "sacred"

proof?

>7. They say that Adam was formed from the blood of some slave of a slave of a slave of a demonic slut. And born for only one purpose to be a SLAVE
Human in sumerian mythology were created to be slaves for Gods and Enki freed them. Sumerian were against being a slave of Gods while Jews thought the opposite.

I just gave it to you moron. Read a damn book. Read about Ishtar/Innana and Enki And if I did give it to you, you wouldn't beleive it

You should read Enuma Elish because it says so blatently

>WE WUZ ROMANS N' SHIET

>Hitler was a retard
Back to plebbit kike.

Fucking saved.

Your welcome Italybro

>read about this deity, it's total real bro, just read about it i'm not even going to mention which book to read and yeah I can't post the specific paragraphs because you wouldn't believe
kys retard

I already have, but it's evident that you haven't read anything you are posting.

>We wuz greeks

Keep up the good work man!

>trying to be funny by saying the same thing

roman weapons and armor was inspired or just straight up stolen from the celts.
but hey, they were just forest niggers living a non degenerate lifestyle.

That's why celts fought naked without tactics. Ahmed please, you should look for your true ancestry.

SALTY GOY SALTY GOY

I sure will

No it is not. Paganism is LARPing in all cases. Nobody unironically believes in a pantheon of gods who act like sitcom characters (Zeus always cheating on Hera, Demeter being sad because her daughter chose a partner she didn't approve of). People only pretend they believe in them because muh ancestors.

Lmao are you baiting?

Only a sicilian subhuman can be this retarded. kys arab rape baby.

Lorica hamata was developed when Romans encountered celts.

>You have to consider climate though

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes of course, you filthy nordcuck. Blacks are internally inferior but no, nope, muh nords had muh climate and da jooz holdin us down cuh!!
Kill yourself, you subhuman ape.

See

>muh Celtic military superiority

I'm not Norse pagan, that tree means nothing to me.

I swear, they act like niggers.

IQ of a seagull

>continues to pray to a kike on a stick who is also his own father

its not norse, its german

>this coming from a country that gives rape bracelets to women

HAHAHA SURE YOU DOWorship Julius and Augustus Caesar then as literal gods. Remember that they legalized Judaism and funded it and had all their synagogues built.

You're the ones acting like aggressive mindless apes.

>le maymay is representive of the truth
despite celts and germanics having barely any resources, living in extremely harsh climates whilst Romans had lots of resources, easy access to trade and in places where winters were mild at worst, Celts and Germanics still overcome you.
My people, the Germanics, have at one point or another ruled as the ruling elite in almost every single region in Europe and when we where put on the asme level as everyone else in Europe we excallerated.
You Italians VOLUNTARILY became a puppet of the führer in 1943, got your leader captured then Germans had to go and save his sorry ass.
Italy is a fucking joke, you couldn't even beat Ethiopia in the 1800s, meanwhilst Germanics like Bismarck's colonialists, the boers and the Ængle-Saxons faced worse odds yet colonised almost all of Africa.

>this is coming from a person
I am truly in chock.
how can someone this inferior be considered human?

I didn't claim that Celts were superior, but Romans conquered the more with diplomacy, by dividing them first and Romans armies were superior in discipline and tactics.

Nice le meme XD

Same thing, Saxons come from Denmark.

False, I'm not Greco-Roman pagan either, I don't practice religion. I'm panentheist.

>s-shut up! we are the victims here!

Yeah when the Empire was already decadent, corrupt and weak and decided to attack from all sides, true nordic strenght there people!

>you couldn't even beat Ethiopia
We eventually did. Germany was a decadent and corrupt place until Uncle Adolf came, that's the only man I can admire, but he was austrian anyway. The only credit I can give to saxons is that they BTFO vikingz.

Also pic related, you're gonna become like that in the next few years.

Is that supposed to be a comback? Lame, you swedencucks were always lame.

Dude... Germanics are getting colonized by niggers right now... You choosed probably the worst moment ever to be proud Germanic man...

Hmmm
this thread was made to fling shit germanic/french peoples heritage. but nah i guess you are the victim here then. sorry, you're right.

I'm not a christian but at least christian are christian because they actually believe in God. Not because they want to feel connected to their ancestors, mother gaia or the white race.

Exactly, I love how they even post pictures of mulattos saying that this is what the majority of italian population is. They're so blinded by their own delusion they don't realize they are being cucked. Germany got cucked after WW1 and WW2, they have a knack for being degenerates. Weimar Republic and today.

Oh, it's this retarded nigger again

These are Sumerians from modern day southern Iraq. What color is their skin?

>heheh.. that comeback was so bad! it's not like i-i cant say anything back, i-its just that i d-dont want to!

hehe itlaycuck btfo

>SPQR
>The Elder Scrolls Symbol
topkek. This is brilliant.

>Yeah when the Empire was already decadent, corrupt and weak
That's the state Pax Germania was in when the Romans started attacking yet you couldn't
What goes around comes around, know that shitskin.

>We eventually did
>eventually
Yes, eventually you did, but you didn't even hold it for 10 years until the Germanic English people took it away from you.

>Germany was a decadent and corrupt place until Uncle Adolf came
No, it became decadent and corrupt after Weimar came, the NDSAP fixed it however.

>that's the only man I can admire, but he was austrian anyway. The only credit I can give to saxons is that they BTFO vikingz
Austrians are Germanics, all Germanics originate from Jutland where our culture and people started.
Google Sutton-Hoo and the Nordic bronze age
The Angle-Saxons and Danes were the same people, divided by religion and banner, but that's it.

>Germanics are getting colonized by niggers right now
And so is everyone else in W. Europe, I've had friends from Milan and Genoa tell me how both those cities are filled with absolute niggers, France is no exclusion and Spain is as degenerate as Sweden when it comes to womens rights

>they have a knack for being degenerates
that's rich coming from an Italian
your country is full of crime commited by your own native populace and your gangster culture is run by Italians
Italian-Americans behaved worse then niggers when they arrived in America
S. Shitalians are naturally degenerate and crimeridden.

>The only credit I can give to saxons is that they BTFO vikingz.
they couldn't btfo Knut the Great nor Sweyn Forkbeard and in the end they got so fucked by the vikangz LARPing as frogs that they started speaking french

Lucius Apelius' "Golden Ass" can confirm the dick-cutting, and there is a general concensus that the priests of Cybele did so as well, in memory of Attys.
The kiddly-fiddling,though, I cannot comment on.

>B-but Germania was weak too
Yeah try to fight a fight in various fronts, oh wait you did and lost to soviets and burgers who raped your women and cucked you.

Austrians are not germans, read carefully what I type.

Milan was cucked, always cucked. Genoa's right wing gained popularity recently. Meanwhile you make laws that get people arrested for talking shit to immigrants and traps.

>Italian-Americans behaved worse then niggers when they arrived in America
Ok that's really pathetic and the only explanation for this is that you're a coal burner, mafia was about respect and discipline, niggers were busy making drive bys and killing everyone while we made pizzas to choke you americans.
Remember, we don't arrest people for hating on immigrants, we still need to reach that point.

Normans?

>How come the Christian* Germanic outdid them?

Pagan Germanics were nigger tier. Christian Germanic are the only people to have every landed on the fucking moon

Don't be rediculous goy, didn't you knwo two sacifices were offered on the altar in the Temple of Jerusalem for the Caesars? one for them and one for their Poeple? Didn't you know that the jews wept over the body of Julius Caesar? Didn't you know that Roman law was overwritten with Torah when the Caesars came into power? only reading goybooks

>Pagan Germanics were nigger tier. Christian Germanic are the only people to have every landed on the fucking moon

Might it be because they started where the pagans left off since they were all converted and just continued for 1000+ years? its not like christianity gave us rocket science. When has ''god'' given man anything related to technology?
Have you ever prayed to ''god'' during a math test and then just suddenly gotten all the awnsers?

Didn't you know Julius Caesar invented the modern synagogue? Judaism was labeled as a "mystery religion" meaning a cult. To get around this issue Julius Caesar called Synagogues "houses of learning Jewry" not necessarily a center of worship. But a school to learn. Jewlius Caesar caused an explosion of Judaism all over the Roman Empire, he and his family paying for them to be built, they are still called "augustuan" to this day in honor of his son who built the most.

>Have you ever prayed to ''god'' during a math test and then just suddenly gotten all the awnsers?

Yes.

>eah try to fight a fight in various fronts, oh wait you did and lost to soviets and burgers who raped your women and cucked you.
Yeah, meanwhile Italians where losing in Greece and every other single front they started
If Italy didn't invade Greece operation barbarossa would've been launched one year earlier and all would've gone to plan.

>Austrians are not germans, read carefully what I type
are you fucking retarded?

>Meanwhile you make laws that get people arrested for talking shit to immigrants and traps
we don't but alright, I've talked plenty of shit about immigrants publiclly and I'm not in jail yet.

>mafia was about respect and discipline
>was about
yes maybe in theory but in practice it wasn't, I don't think it's very highly disciplined to break the law and kill police.

>while we made pizzas to choke you americans
I'm not American

But most European forms of paganism are almost identical functionally (the "history" may be different). It has nothing to do with the religions but more to do with later Northern European development.
I'm also fed up of Meds calling us barbarians. Sure, we were when you had the Roman Empire, but it's been a long time since then, and we've caught up. In fact, we've surpassed you. The Renaissance was your last period of major relevance, after which us Northerners took over. I like Meds, but I'm fed up of you bragging about your empire that existed almost 2,000 years ago when the computer you're shitposting on was made by Northerners, as well as your car, most of your modern medicine and your television. And the language you're shitposting in.

Also I need to add this, if my country has natives that commit crime, you have sandniggers and immigrants commiting crime in your country, which makes it worse. It tells everything about you when an austrian has to come to calm you down.

>if my country has natives that commit crime, you have sandniggers and immigrants commiting crime in your country, which makes it worse
It makes it worse in Italy's case because it proves that your people are as bad as sandniggers.

>Lucius Apelius' "Golden Ass" can confirm the dick-cutting
With Sumerian and Babylonian religions? I'm aware that there were some Eunchs in certain fringe cults. Christians had eunchs too.

you are making no sense and are talking about completely different subject. typical of butthurt Christfaggots.

Daily reminder that you will burn in hell for eternity

We got out of the war in a better shape than you, germancuck. It was the japanese who made the USA join the war, if you gave us time to prepare we would actually've been of help. But there's no use crying over the past anyway.

>thinks that austrians are germans and calls others retarded

Mafia didn't do anything to you if you didn't annoy them, meanwhile niggers looked for a fight because that what they'll also be, a bunch of violent subhumans, back then we were the ones killing these monkeys.

I'm disappointed in you, I respect germans to some degree.

No, it proves that my people have no issues getting their hands dirty. Meanwhile you're a bunch of cucks that for all that "might makes right" speeches, you are afraid of some niggers coming to your country.

>all those swedish discoveries
>no norwegian ones
JUST

I will not lump together any Middle Eastern goddess who seems to fit the bill here (See: "The Two Babylons" for some tinfoil-grade history - it's good, but VERY flawed) but there was cetainly some degree of syncrenetism between the cults of Isis, Inanna/Ishtar, and Cybele

Norwegians are quite intelligent, but I don't know why you haven't had as many inventions as you should have. Maybe you were held down by the Swedes like we held the Irish down.

IN DENILE
NO SOURCES
Didn't you know that Jewlius Caesar was charged with blasphemy on account of ignoring "the advice of the gods" on many occasions?

eh, denmark. during our union with denmark, all resources were basically funelled into denmark and all norwegians who wished to study had to go to copenhagen if they wanted a real education

Greco-Roman paganism was already diluted from its original Indo-European/native-European roots by the time it rose to prominence in classical history.

The Romans saw Gauls and Germans as barbaric but they too once practiced the same rites, such as head collection and the reincarnation ceremonies.

The Greco-Romans geographically closer were influenced by proto-Chistian and Jewish influence via, Egypt, Babylon, Persia. The 'civilisation' of the Levant wasn't pagan in the European sense.

If you're going for authenticity Northern European and Slavic Paganism is closer to the Indo-European religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

Reminds me of Ireland. Most educated Irishmen, like the IRA leader Michael Collins, were educated in London.

They were all of the Caucasoid race group.

>We got out of the war in a better shape than you, germancuck
I'm Swedish

>if you gave us time to prepare we would actually've been of help
You were fascist 11 years before Germany yet your military was the worse out of all major nations in the war.

>thinks that austrians are germans and calls others retarded
they fucking are, you utter autist.

>Mafia didn't do anything to you if you didn't annoy them
They made money off illegally by dealing degenerate shit like alcohol and drugs.

>I'm disappointed in you, I respect germans to some degree
I don't respect S. Italian trash, N. Italy is semi civilized but the south is completely degenerate.

>but I don't know why you haven't had as many inventions as you should have
They were dirt poor until the 70s when they found oil, they barely have any resources except that oil and some fish never the less they've made huge discoveries and put their mark on the earth despite these things holding them back.

>No, it proves that my people have no issues getting their hands dirty
You could say the exact same thing about sandniggers and niggers commiting crime
You fucking donkey, you're in so much denial that S. Italians are a bunch of sandniggers hiding under a European tricolour LARP:ing as whites.

that is in Suetonius among other sources

Yes, you had inventions later on: I never said you didn't. However, you peaked in the Renaissance, after which we replaced you as top dogs of Europe. Most important inventions in the modern era, especially after the Industrial Revolution, were innovated by Northern Europeans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

>Julius Caesar relized that shitty rituals and memes were retarded
wow Jewlious utterly BTFO hahahah he let Jews practice religion as well, what a disaster of an emperor.

A swedencuck? speaking about degeneracy and whiteness? AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

politics do not equal to military. We didn't have the same resources as Germany, and most african territories were already owned by other european countries.

>still thinking that austrians are germans
lmao

Mafia provided work and good life to everyone that respected them, so I don't see where them being worse than niggers come from, but it must be natural, since swedencucks love their niggers.

Who the fuck needs respect from a beta scandinavian cuck? It's fucking ironic how you call south italians degenerate and yet you're THE ABSOLUTE representation of degeneracy and political correctness. It bites you in the ass because italians, be it southern or northern, fight these niggers, they are not beta nu males like you who give rape bracelets to women and have feminists in your Gov. I will accept anything but other countries, but Sweden? Go put your wig, Ahmed is calling for you on his bed. Fucking unbeliavable, of all the people a swedencuck talks about degeneracy and white superiority. Ahahahahaha.

>italian "men"
youtube.com/watch?v=wu9rt7TbAMk

youtube.com/watch?v=R9KT-G9tMoY

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=11

This is what italian men are, not your pathetic excuses for "males".

Why are you so angry?

>norgaygians

>politics do not equal to military
no it doesn't but looking at how fascism is a militaristic ideology and Mussolini wanted to annex Dalmatia, Corsica and had ambitions in Catalonia he should've been ready for a war that happened close to 20 years after he got elected.

>Who the fuck needs respect from a beta scandinavian cuck?
who the fuck needs respect from a shitskin nation that has been militarily incompetent for 1500 years?

>yet you're THE ABSOLUTE representation of degeneracy and political correctness
only stockholmers

>It bites you in the ass because italians, be it southern or northern, fight these niggers, they are not beta nu males like you who give rape bracelets to women and have feminists in your Gov. I will accept anything but other countries, but Sweden?
You let THE most amount of refugees into Europe through the mediteranean
That's some nice fighting you're doing there

also, learn to compress a fucking image you 75 IQ olivenigger.