ITALY - YES!

Italy is the new Germany. In fact, it's worse than Germany, because it takes migrants directly from Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/assalto-centro-accoglienza-italiani-massacrano-migranti-1298190.html
romania-insider.com/100-asylum-seekers-caught-trying-leave-romania-illegally/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build a wall. Declare Italy to be Africa. Problem solved.

>Ship arrives
>send them back

Wow that was hard.

Only the South. Rome and northwards is okay.

You are uninformed.
The smugglers go into waters just a bit out of Libya.
Then they turn on their distress signal, if a ship nearby (Italian coast guard for example) sees a distress signal and does not respond they are violating maritime law.
Once they pick up the migrant they legally have to ship them to their home port.
The images of africans in rubber boats landing Normandy style in Italy is misrepresentative.

Just stop taking the ships then Italy, let them die. What would be so terrible is to send them back to the shit holes they came from huh?

>they are violating maritime law
ohhhh nooooo watch out the sea cops will come get you

Are they migrants or are they refugees?
There is no reason to take on migrants if they cannot handle them.

Get with the times.

Why don't they send them to Croatia?

Sounds like Italy is having a huge issue there,
Maybe they should stop taking refugees
>oh no that would be too easy sorry

Wow, amazing resistance. Damaging the hotel you pay for them to stay in.

>stop hitting yourself italy

That English is fucking awful

Waiting for Italy to snap and solve its problem overnight.

Last time Italy tried that, they were nearly sued into oblivion.

this

>ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/assalto-centro-accoglienza-italiani-massacrano-migranti-1298190.html

videos of a mudslime screaming like a pig

>69
lol

>baseball blades

Somehow it's our fault european NGOs smuggle people from africa

Yeah, since they do it on your territory.

YES BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FUCKING DUTY TO PROTECT YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FUCKING BORGERS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>we are proudly racist

south italy is such a stereotype, it actually hurts to read

also, is this chucklefuck seriously called "joe cheese"? christ almighty.

Your navy and coast guard do it too, instead of arresting the NGOs.

>south italy
nope

>german blaming us for letting a german ship smuggle niggers from 10 miles off the coast of Libya
Yeah sorry if i don't take you seriously

sicily then?
you know what i mean. the shitnuggets that spawn degenerates like the american mafia

>"uuuh how-a can-a you-a do-a this-a to-a me-a huuhhh i-a thought-a we-a were-a friends-a"
>cranky old faggots thinking they're worth jackshit, being the white equal of "we wuz kangz"

but the thing with these clowns is, they say a lot, but do next to nothing. didn't they say the same shit about the whatever-stars movement?
>"were-uh gonna, like, war you, europe!!!!11"
>literally nothing happens

i don't like sicilians. maybe the sun fried their mind, idk

joe formaggio is the mayor of Albettone, a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto

I don't even understand what happened based on that english

>Albettone

but that just begs the question wtf does he care what happens at the border, specifically border cities?
dude needs to get his priorities checked.
and also, how the fuck do people like him get elected?

>Italy begs

Stopped reading, that's all I need to know

>close doors o sub 70 negroids
>western and white cuckrope: BBC!!!!!!! YOU THREATEN THE NIGRO BBC MANDINGO!!!??!???? WE KILL YOUR ECONOMY FOR TRYING TO CLOSE THE NEGRO SPERM INTO MY WIFE TAP!!!

We must resist only until next year, then right coalition will come to government and they will close the frontier. Only problem is berlusca, I do not trust him, he is very dangerous.

What you fucking german and european faggots must understand, is that the vast majourity of the poplulation here hates immigrants, but our government is a puppet non elected one. The european union literally substituted our democratic elected government in 2011 opposed to immigration and pro-gheddafi to a cucked austerity one (Look it up, governo monti), and now in 2017 we have our 4th non elected government doing against the will of the people, crushing the popularity of its own party. People here are tired, and eager to vote anti-establishment, far right wing parties. The problem is the fucking european union and the jews controlling it, wich you german cucks daily endorse because they give your country a small cut of the money they steal from the rest of europe. It is all your fault, keep voting frau Merkel Junge.

tl;dr it's Whitey's and Illuminati's fault
Italy dindu nuffin?

>Once they pick up the migrant they legally have to ship them to their home port.
Source?
I heard they have to ship them to the closest safe port, not Italy.

nigger anything south of florence is africa

>I am uninformed and dont know what the fuck I'm talking about so that means others are wrong

Why don't they just sink them?

Don't they realize there's an overpopulation problem going on?

of course, all macros and memes you see on the internet are true

>I heard they have to ship them to the closest safe port, not Italy.
True

Fuck off kraut eat a turd

Oh yes it has its fault, we have put up with this shit without revolting, and also we have our fair share of degenerates here, like the rest of the west, but still 100 times better than france, germany,sweden or the uk.

We would have no problem though, and you europeans not as well, if the fucking EU didn't meddle in national affairs, overthrowing our government to make people pay your jewish bankers overlords their shekels. Dooming us to years of cucked pro refugees, non elected ministers. Hopefully and probably things will change next year.

>wtf does he care what happens at the border, specifically border cities?
niggers are redistributed all over italy

>and also, how the fuck do people like him get elected?
because maybe not all people are as cucked as germans?

Is there any way to see a true number of italians in italy, because i look at wiki and it says italy is 92% italian which i found hard to believe

> Germany shittalking other EU countries

Hey Germany, you think of us as sandniggers, why don't you blow us? You blow every other sandnigger country.

Maybe you should reflect on what you're saying.
Berlusconi was substitued in 2011 exactly because he wasn't on board with what was going to happen.
Also what you don't seem to realise is that German people endorse Merkel because Germany is going great both economically and politically. The politicians and the citizens are different entities.

Is there any way to see a true number of italians in italy, because i look at wiki and it says italy is 92% italian which i find hard to believe

coming from england, who's begging not to be fucked in the ass by brexit, after letting the russian win the vote
kekerino
I do think most people on the right over here are borderline retarded, like most of this post but I would somehow a right wing government just to solve this immigration shit show

>implying everything south of geona/venice isn't african

Hire mercenaries to place bombs away from your cost.

It's about 92% according to the latest numbers, about half of the remaining 8% are eastern europeans

sounds about right, we have a few romanians/albanians and a few people from morocco

yeah but I do like me some fiorentina and emilia-romagnan cured meats.
and if we had to be strict I'd just cut the whole non-continental portion, fuck everything below piemonte, lombardia and veneto

Keep going up and down.

I mean, it's not like you seem an enlightened individual yourself...
you forgot east, sciavo

>they are violating maritime law

oh darn, we're violating laws we created to protect ourselves

time to look the other way

Jesus fucking Christ what retard wrote this, a Londoner?

>forgot east
We'd love to take back what you took after WW1, but calling slavs anything but the purest whites is plain ignorance.

Fuck you nigger

>>we are proudly racist
>this is a bad thing

would you like to know why your country is the way it is right now, Germany?

>I do think most people on the right over here are borderline retarded

Why you think left or anybody else is any different? Just go with the one that will solve the problem aka Salvini/Meloni.

That's what I said, they backstabbed and substituted silvio because at the time he was not on board, now he is dangerous.
German people must understand that their country is wealthy only because they asked ridicolous levels of interests on loans for other european countries made before the crisis. Loans legitimately asked because the PPP of said countries was crushed with the entrance in the EU. Germans must understand they are trading european values and survival with money, gaining wealth with the poverty of others, they are no better than kikes, and if they continue like this they deserve to get extinct for good.

I can literally vote in your elections, spaghettimen

Who should I vote for?

>anyplace other than bergamo alta
>white

>spaghettimen

And their spaghetti waifus?

you don't understand.
If Italy breaks international treaties, not only Italy gets economically sanctioned, but it's forced to correct its stance.
It's a fight you can only lose.
That's the reason Italy is using diplomacy and not attacking anyone, they are trying to get a reasonable deal, if that won't work than we might see interesting developments.

>That's what I said, they backstabbed and substituted silvio because at the time he was not on board, now he is dangerous.
You know that Silvio can't candidate himself as a premier, right? He was condemned by our (((judges)))
>German people must understand that their country is wealthy only because they asked ridicolous levels of interests on loans for other european countries made before the crisis. Loans legitimately asked because the PPP of said countries was crushed with the entrance in the EU. Germans must understand they are trading european values and survival with money, gaining wealth with the poverty of others, they are no better than kikes, and if they continue like this they deserve to get extinct for good.
First of all, you seem under the assumption that germans are smart. they aren't.
Secondly, germans, just like us italians, are forced to swallow every day propaganda. In their case, they really think that they are virtous and just forcing the lazy southern europeans to do what must be done.
The german people is not an enemy of us italians.

Just go to the distress signal very, very slowly.

How many niggers/mudslimes do you see daily

Lega Nord or Fratelli d'Italia

we'd love to take all of you back :)

>German people must understand that their country is wealthy only because they asked ridicolous levels of interests on loans for other european countries

We were wealthier than you in 1990.
We're wealthier than you after the crisis, to roughly the same extent.

Stop delegating your problems onto others.

Of course it is. What do you think would happen if those ships came in vicinity of Israeli border? Bro, those ships would sink to the bottom so fast Nigs wouldn't even have time to say shiiiiiiieeeeet

hayo watch dis

We are going to vote in march, it's still to early to decide.

>mfw they can't cross the strait so they try through lybia

The other day the town square was FULL of niggers. Like literally HUNDREDS of them. Not a single white person to be seen. Except three blondes. A family of Romanians

I unironically wanted to kill myself in that moment

Italian police don't fuck about. Imagine you had the Metropolitan police... they'd be rounding up people for posting mean tweets to brown people whilst exploding bomb factories of peace burn the whole neighbourhood to a crisp and you have no idea who even died because of all the 'undocumented' enrichment?????

If you think it can't get any worse, just you wait...

They're lead by a center-left regime, aka Soros subsidiary.

Beg harder, hol' on a sec let me unzip muh pants, lick my ash hole Italy!
What?! Can't keep em in!
romania-insider.com/100-asylum-seekers-caught-trying-leave-romania-illegally/

>You know that Silvio can't candidate himself as a premier, right? He was condemned by our (((judges)))

Yes I do, But if he gets plenty of votes he gains too much seats for his party, he is extremely dangerous because he is not hardcore anti-immigration anti-EU like Salvini or Meloni. He could be the only thing holding us back from doing what must be done, heck there are some who say he could even join forces with fucking renzi.

>The german people is not an enemy of us italians.

They are not, but they need to start waking up, every european country is slowly understanding and shifting their ideas-consensus to the right direction, except germany, because they are greedy and believe the propaganda that as you said are fed daily. We must make Germans understand if europe is in such terrible conditions a HUGE part of that is because of their government and their madness in still endorsing it.

>Why you think left or anybody else is any different?
people on the left are generally self-harming cucks, but at least they dont cater to the lowest of the common denominators, and some actually have a clue what needs to be done.
the only thing that really pisses me off is this migrant crisis, I realize that this is probably the only way they can do it, due to international law and european bullshit rules, but I would like them to be more vocal about it, instead of falling in line
you think people with as little support as Salvini and Meloni could get any shit done? even if they had 51% they wouldnt be able to do shit because they're dumb as rocks
I swear Salvini must be fucking retarded, a far right party, in Italy, in our present climate, should fucking destroy, and he struggles to hit whatever single digit % he hits, and doesnt have the good sense to just hitch to Berl
pirate party
they "backstabbed" him because in 20 years he did nothing other than laws for his interest and fucking whores.
He was an embarassement

nigga try having a 10s of Billions criminal economy and come back at me.
people talking about GDP and shit here dont seem to realize that until we fucking exterminate the mafia and all its tentacles in our institutions, we will never even have that type of conversation

Croatia is not cucked like Italy is and would shoot in site along with us

If migrants are good for the economy and their culture then why do they want other countries to take them? Why does the EU keep bullying Hungary and Poland if diversity is strength? Shouldn't they be glad there's less competition for the magic minorities? I just don't get it!

>something is bad for your country
>keep doing it anyways

god I hate this world so much

When will you stop believing the jew propaganda and start helping us you fucking german faggots? You destroyed europe and made your wealth upon the poverty of others, making 90% of themoney flow in the kikes pockets.

>lead
I meant "led". Social democrats in Europe are all African dictator types, coincidentally on a Soros payroll. They paralyze all institutions, judiciary, law enforcement, security apparatus.

>ITS GERMANYS FAULT MY COUNTRY PICKS AFRICANS 100M OFF THE COAST OF LIBYA AND DELIVERS THEM INTO EUROPE

fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

>b-b-bbut the EU will sanction us if we don't do it
Right, so you value your shekels just as much as everyone else. You're just as guilty. Fuck you

>We are wealthier than you
Uhm no sweetie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Co-occurence doesn't equal causation.

We have radically lowered our costs of doing business, you've never done it.

The USA is just enourmously full of niggers. Europe is white homelands of course it's hugely white.

>private aid boats
why not deny the private aid boats docking rights, or sink them?

Regarding the left, if you think they can get shit done, you must be dreaming, they are nothing more than puppets at best(renzi), or extremely incompetent people riding on muh fascio te sfascio (bersani).
Not saying that right is any better, I am convinced Salvini is a fucking retard at times, but still he is the only one crazy and bold enough to get rid of this human garbage we are invaded by.
Regarding berlusca, he made its own interests it's true, but he also saved this fucking country, everything went to shit in the exact moment he was overthrown.

>One of the comedian migrants

Please tell me you didn't use Google translate for this. That's an American product.

Delet this >:^(
Italy better do it's part helping these poor immigrants women and children rescued from dying in the sea or there will be sanctions to face off!

We couldn't afford to take those measures because unlike you, we did not lend money to europe only to reduce it in famine and poverty forcing what should be your european brothers to pay sheckels.

Regarding you fucking retarded ignorant burger, our current government is not an elected one,we did not get to choose, the EU fucked up our political parties for good 6 years ago and things have been shit this past years, hopefully things will change next year. No one wants immigrants, it is the government colluded with the fucking foreign NGOs and boats helping these beasts get here. Trust me when I say no-one would give a shit about sanctions here, especially considering the german kikes would never risk losing a client like us, considering how much we fucking pay them.