What would a jew do?

I have some hard earned cash that sits in bank only making em pay more taxes.

What would a jew do?

How to make a safe investment to have a small secure profit without huge risks?

Something better than bonds that have basically no profit nowaday?

Its about 15-20.000 $ goym

Take it all out and have 20k of cold hard cash

Ask another jew what to do with it.

I'm asking you jews in fact..thats the point..I heard that Sup Forums is full of LARPing Jews so I tought it was the best place for a question abotu money..am I wrong?

what for? I don't give a fuck about money, but I need to work untill I got enough to live. Untill then I don't want the governament to tax my property more than necessary to pay off welfare for black jews.

loan it to goyim with high interest rates

>How to make a safe investment to have a small secure profit without huge risks?
bonds, p2p lending, call options

this thread really should be on /biz/, but most investors allocate a certain % of their capital to a diverse set of asset classes, rebalancing when necessary and/or on a set schedule

>Take it all out and have 20k of cold hard cash
So, get taxed to death and have the rest eaten away by the inflation?

It should be on /biz/ but I need the JEWS to give me tips, not you normalfags.

I want a JEW to give me thier secrets

>I have some hard earned cash that sits in bank only making em pay more taxes.
You get taxed more per your savings, not per your 'assets'? (ie car, house, boat etc)

Where do you live?

He is a kid he doesnt understand what taxes are

i manage about a mill, not a jew tho.

also you're retarded

Read mr money mustache's blog m8.

Apparently.

Invest in gold

Nah but if I have more money in the bank account, when the states look at how much am I worth he adds that 20k and thus I pay more taxes.

Italy, pretty shitty taxation system.

So, we got like an index. They add all your family's earnings and property and bank assets and depending on the final number you pay a certain % of taxes.

So, the less money you have standing there, the less youll pay in taxes.

Shut up faggot, unless you ar e ajew, in that case gimme your sikrits

>
is eh a jew? The name sounds retarded

Usually banks offer investment portfolios with guaranteed minimal yearly earnings but IDK if Italy taxes capital gains.

The problem with those is that you earn nothing if you account for inflation and other bullshit

>So, the less money you have standing there, the less youll pay in taxes.
That sounds kinda retarded. Normally you should be taxed based on your yearly income and your properties, not be penalized for your ''savings''. Looks like your state punishes you for not moving the money around (which is the essence of modern economy).

Do you have those special type of bank accounts that give you yearly benefit based on deposit but you can't withdraw the money for xx time?

Pay me to tell you what to do with it, silly goy.

>Something better than bonds that have basically no profit nowaday?
preferred shares

>
Its not "penalizing" the problem is that we live in a welfare state, welfare is based on total property, not just income.

So when they calculate tax cuts, welfare subsidies and all that citizen expenses they do it based on how much rich you are.

So they add PROPERTY plus cash and everything else.

An exemple: 2 guys, they own both a 100k house, a 50k car, have the same job and earn 30k per year BUT one has 20k in bank.

For the governament one is worth 180k the other 200k so the second pays some more taxes OR has less benefits form the state.

Its not that they take away more, its that you get less from the state.

Like..niggers on welfare get MONEY BACK from the state when they do their taxes because of this.

Learn to use their same tactics or get buttfucked by big governament m8.

Tell me your secrets you filthy jew!

True. Depends on capital gains taxation and inflation. I use it to land on a net 0 positive so I don't get bent by inflation. Better to be wounded than dead. I would suggest you shop around in locally available banks. Every now and then you can find a good deal.

bonds, rolling CDs, commodities-tied investment, established tech stocks, real estate shares, precious metals, cryptocurrencies, etc

>preferred shares
Thanks jew!

Well you have to pay me first.
How much do you have?
My advice is very expensive but it is sure to work

I will give you 20 silver shekles

Is that all?
Not ennough

A jew would buy gold and hide it.

How much money do you have?
It is essential for me to know so that i can help you.

Find a 14 year old, pimp her out, then give her a record deal and rake in the sheckles

1 billion sheckles

jews and pedos typical Sup Forumsuser base

That makes sense...

Hmmm...lucky for you it will only coast you just half of that.
You are in great luck

you only have to pay me 699,999,999.99 Sheckels

you asked what a Jew would do and I told you. don't act all high and mighty faggot, you're here too.

Alright in all seriousness, buy some land, wait until the price of land goes up, (kinda like the stock market because you can wait too long)
When you think the price of land will go down soon or you are happy with what you could get for it then sell it. You could aslo make houses and sell them either but it has a bigger risk.

Also look at the expansion of the city\town on where you live. Buy land where you think will be the outskirt in a few years time. You will buy land cheaper in the countryside you see, so by the time the town\city expands out to your land the land will be worth more.

Buy land when it is cheap, sell it when it is dear and in demand

If the wost happens you will miss the window to sell it at the best time.
If this happens you still have land to set up a business or something.

buy apartments and/or houses, then rent them (remember to not rent niggers)

>he thinks Jews are like actual people

Does your country offer some kind of bonds they won't tax you on?

Also you could try putting it all into crypto but that's a lot riskier