>White balkan women was raped by guys who looked like that

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>laughing about the rape of white women

I wonder who could be behind that flag

I don't find it funny, i find it tragicomic

So you find the rape of white women partly funny?

Are you a nigger?

I am part french, german, english and native american

because you are like the guy in pic

So what you're saying is that you take pleasure in seeing women of your own race get raped, and that you are in essence a race-traitor?

This thread gave me a boner
I hope based Erdogan recreates Ottoman Empire so i get to rape Balkan women again
I hope we haven't painted them brown too much

>white
>balkan women
Watch your mouth scum, Balkan women are literal goddesses, unlike those man-jawed freaks called "white women".

Rapebabies will be rapebabies

Are there any wh*Te balkanites anymore?

go to sleep nikos. it's 40oC outside

saged, reported

There's a POO IN LOO who works at the 7-Eleven I get my Steel Reserve 211 at ($2.85 for two Tall Boys) that looks 100% like this guy.

it's just tragicomedy...
like teh duality of man, life's like a joke duuuuude
like morbid curiosity, life isn't single file
like a little man lost his map, you can't find truth from this trial
look at the lazy mongrel mutants and crazy monster crocodiles

inb4
>white
>Balkan

>wake up
>no niggers
>go to work
>no niggers
>come home
>no niggers
>have seen total of 20 tourist niggers in my country

So why most important turkish actors have Balkanic origins?

>That flag.

Go fuck yourself.

>no niggers
sure about that?

Forgot to change it after stormfagg trolling.
Still, Communism (flag) is disgusting, but not unlike yours. You are literally the cancer of this world and should be purged alongside other degenerates.

I hate Communism more than you.

>I don't find it funny, i find it tragicomic
>LOL

stop crying wh*Te dog

>Making example of a country by posting random set of photos you could make for literally every country

Unlike you, I lived in it, and lost family because of it. So go back to your basement and stop LARPing

im an arab you cuck

Fuck you r*ach. Where did using *** come from?

No you couldn't
If you gathered up non-immigrant Dutch people and had them protest it wouldn't look like a bunch of Turks protesting yet Serbians do.
for good reason

Trust me, serkku, I lost much family to the Commies too. Although my family managed to keep them out in the end.

You should have fought harder.

>b*lkan
>white

>balkan
>white
user,I...

they used to be wh*Te

>Although my family managed to keep them out in the end.
That must be a big family.
>You should have fought harder.
No Communism, only some politicians no one takes seriously. Family remainder pure, anti-Communist even today. While your country has become Jewish reality show, and you are literally overcrowded with niggers, shitskins and other minorities. What a winner.

Wew lad them ottoman officers probably loved going to work everyday.

I'm not a Yankee, lad. Just here to retrofit a few American freighters with our multi-fuel engines so Ford can make steel a little cheaper when they ship it from Wisconsin to River Rouge.

I get to go back home before winter.

BREAKING

ANTIFA OFFICIALLY CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS BY NEW JERSEY DHS

ANTIFA OFFICIALLY CONSIDERED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS BY NEW JERSEY DHS

njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

My apologies then. Hope you get back home safe. My father used to be truck driver so I have respect for people with same/similar job that requires you to be away from home.
Where are you from?

There is hope after all.

Why do some roaches look like the guy in OP's pic, while others actually look white?

It's all about ratio,when we talk about nation being white.
Sup Forums posters,especially Americans,have different standards when it comes to this.
You feel like America is white while being 60% white,while you call out Russia for being Mongol,when it has like 10% of Asian population.
When it comes to a nation,in this case Turkey,white examples are an exception,not a rule.

>still calling people "far right extemists" or even "far right" for wanting strong borders
What the fuck man

>balkan
>white

I'm from the only country on the WWII Eastern Front that didn't become a Soviet after the wars were over.