Why don't the civilised countries (such as the UK) simply take this land?

Why don't the civilised countries (such as the UK) simply take this land?

Everyone hates Russian anyway. Nobody will object. We will put it to better use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4igWP1CPREw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No just let it be nature, you'll just be a U.S: puppet and start mowing down the trees and build McDonalds, eventually Chinese people swarm the place and before you know it China borders with Europe directly.

gee, I sure wonder why countries don't randomly invade each-other

No one wants it right now. It's still too cold. In another hundred or so years it will be warm enough to be valuable. Then it has perhaps a few hundred years before it turns cold again.

Slow down there Britbong. Maybe you should focus on taking back London from the rats first.

Or France

So you would pollute this land with more "refugees" you brit cuck?

You tried remember?
Probably not.

They can just get the refugees out

>We will put it to better use

Yes yes, we saw what you created on American continent, also the own gestion of your land also known as New Pakistan.
Stop dreaming teasipper, your good days are gone

A baneblade?

A landrider?

Build a stable of Hitlers and try again.
Baltics or Poland are ripe for the ultimate sacrifice.

You are more than welcome to try.

>simply take this land
You want ~10 0.5Mt ICBM warheads to hit London?
Oh wait, maybe that would be for the best.

>Why don't the civilised countries (such as the UK) simply take this land?

You actually think that brits have the manpower to claim Russia as their own.

Guy, Putin would feed Lilibet to his labrador.

wew
big man

But if every European country league against Russia?

They got these tall pointy things that make other things go boom. That's why.

I think he means, youre welcome to try and civilize that shit frozen tundra.

Everything russia touches turns to shit. You don't want to touch russia.

It's always been a good idea to pick a fight with Russia. That has never gone poorly.

youtube.com/watch?v=4igWP1CPREw

Find one other leader of any country to counter this.

PROTIP: You can't

You tried, silly

>1918
>be burger/anglo
>think that Russia is weak as fuck after revolution and you can conquer it
>get shot

Wasn't this attempted abt 75 years ago?

>Why?
These 'civilized' countries can't even hold their own land. There are plenty of other places to take where the local fuckheads actually deserve this. And plenty of us are happy with Russia in the hands of the Russians. We don't want the same problems the west is having to be smeared across even more land...

My fellow Americans. In honor of our upcoming Independence day celebration, I propose we sell Brittan to Russia.

Discuss.

Now if you unite european armey they are numerically superior and we can still try again, why not? More if americans are with us, but the problem is Trump

>Why

because we have thousands of nukes and you don`t have them

Why not send them their to freeze ?

Mordor is for the Orks

ahahah blyat, what a great company

>germanised slavshit
>fucking frogs
>gayrecia
>ameretards
>YEStonia
>fucking nips
>fucking pizza
>fucking orthodox gypsies
>fucking chinks
>fucking shitposters
>fucking britbongs

i`m not even surprised, that they were btfoed

>judeo masonic masters
Rich coming a commie

Slide thread?
If not - how old are you?

>better use
giving it to pakis is not a better use

Gee, I wonder who is behind this flag..

you have a bigger probems to solve ahmed

Fuck you jew. Do it yourself.

disgusting

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

Go give our official Twitter a follow if you are interested in joining or supporting the Western Alliance:

@WAMovement

You should have instead of mudsharking in niggerland. But the Anglo can't resist the call of shit-colored skin.

Nah just sneak Ukraine a shit tonne of weapons and anti-nuke devices

So Ukraine won't be nuked..but London will be.

>think we were trying to conquer your shitty uninhabited frozen wasteland instead of helping out White Russians defeat communists
>mfw Russians unironically get taught in their wood cabin schools that the US/UK was trying to take them over instead of helping squash the communists per request by the Tsar himself

I'm glad we killed you communist shills and went home. We had boots on your soil and you didn't do shit.

The missiles fly over Ukraine. Ukraine blows them up

Invest in a map. Ukraine is Southern Europe, it borders Turkey and the Black Sea.

Snek, i think I know how nuclear missles work. Please take a seat and let the adults talk

They invade, but they didn't even need weapon.
East of russia is brimming with chinese, but they make it look like it's cool. As much as west is brimming with hordes of asians and caucasians.

You obviously don't and geography also seems to be a problem. The nuclear arsenal Russia has pointed at London is in Königsberg, that's Northern Europe and far away from Ukraine.

Always dreamed of visiting Washington.

They say that Washington is quiet and beautiful city with beautiful architecture

You'll be a bit surprised

Currently live in Washington, mostly true. Just avoid Seattle if you don't wanna see fags and trannies (the worst kinds). Took pic a couple days ago