Wtf is wrong with drumpf???

wtf is wrong with drumpf???

Looks like he's trying too much

hes a big guy
also post your geographic location you nigger

No idea.

nothing. The most entertaining thing about trump is he acts exactly how every one complains America(s) acts. It's like a continuing karma slap upside the head.

I don't think he's aware that literally everyone knows about insecurity and body language these days.
Like, we all now what he's trying to do there..duh

Euros trying to shame degenerate Amis upon whom they depend for aid money and food crops.
That only works with betas who care about your precious feelz.
You may as well ask for the stars to land in your back yard as to have us be more like yourselves.
You kicked us out of your countries for being untermensch, remember?
Reap what you've sown.

nothing? he knows hes better than everyone there so he pushes some cuck out of his way to get to the front. something all alpha males will do

>depend on amerilards for crops
Top lel, nigger, go pick some cotton

fucking awesome

BACK OF THE LINE< KEK

trump just totally took control.

drumpf looks like a manlet compared to our guy
drumpflet btfo

Every. Single. Day. I regret voting for this oaf.

kill yourself

He is the most powerful man in the world, he knows it, you know it and everyone there knows it.

No, other males get out of the way for alpha males. A true alpha has no reason to push people out of the way.

He is a tall guy, I wouldnt pick on his height.
He behaves like a typical shart in mart though.
>flag

He's in charge here

Some betas need to be shown the way.

LARGE
AND
IN
C H A R G E

It's called autism

You can't force respect. Everyone in the video is holding back laughter afterwards.

Tiny hands.

dunno man but that election was a roller coaster i think he has alot on his plate and cant stand the fact that his own media is bought out against him his dream of being praised and leading the country with pride and having the support of all of your country men and women instead all they do is point out his weaknesses i swear if the media heard a fart that sounded Russian they would obama would of had a probe up his ass after wasting millions of your tax dollars with all the investigates and fart translators an operation that would resulting in nothing but recordings of bad gas. fuck em and fuck the shit there pushing

he doesn't need their respect he just needs them to know he will fuck them up if he has to