Hawking attacks Trump: US president will cause ‘250 degree temperatures - like VENUS’

President Trump recently took the controversial steps of withdrawing the US from the Paris Climate Agreement – a move which Professor Hawking says could destroy Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQLuehVJ-to

You'll burn in hellfire Trump!!!!!!
Einstein Saves!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/science/824088/Stephen-Hawking-Donald-Trump-climate-change-venus
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country#List_of_developing_economies_according_to_UNDP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.htmlet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is he talking about?

Sad to see a once-great scientist descend into madness, his condition must have worsened.

should have listend to al.........

>Yes goyim
>We need billions more of your tax dollers invested into (((Climate Change Research))))

So he really is a retard.

Good to know.

Stephen Hawking happens to be wrong on this one

it's actually an established position among climate scientists, that no plausible human forcing could trigger a Venus-like runaway greenhouse effect

for that to happen, the ocean would have to be completely evaporated and water vapor would have to become a major constituent in the atmosphere, which takes on the order of millions of years. A pulse of CO2 however, is removed by silicate weathering after about 400,000 years - before any significant ocean loss occurs.

That means, only a long-lived forcing, like increasing irradiance from the sun, can accomplish a runaway greenhouse effect

I can't understand the levels of gate towards trump. He is the most presidential and people oriented president we have had in decades. They all have to play the game with the Zionists. He is 4D chessing them for real. But there is always a coalition of groups brigading him so hard! Bush with the oil wars didn't get this. Obummer with taking muh guns didn't get this. But they are ripping trump constantly and it runs off of him like water. When will they learn? Its madness

There seems to be some implying that the Paris climate accords would actually change anything.

It doesn't, it just gives even more manufacturing power to china while hamstringing the U.S.

steven hawking hasnt been controlling what he "says" for years. his cant operate the machine anymore. his assistant is doing it

people who were close to him noticed immediately and the people at mensa caught on after 10 minutes. no finger movement no blowing in a tube who the fuck are you kidding

Is it really Hawking at this point?
Considering the depths the world elite would plunge, isn't there a big chance that he has become a literal, remote controlled puppet?

trump single handedly causes global warming and you fucks elected him as a joke? wow we are doomed

Fake.

1. Hawking's voice simulator is much more advanced now. He doesn't sound like this.
2. No scientist would argue that global warming will make us "like Venus". The carbon bound in fossil fuels, by it's very nature, is all carbon that used to be in our atmosphere and was absorbed by either cyanobacteria (oil) or trees (coal). If weren't like Venus before, we won't become like Venus by releasing it again.

a) nothing I said even remotely hints at that

b) what section of the Agreement are you talking about?

>Hawking says Trump will turn Earth into a hellspace like Venus, all because he quit the paris accord

My childhood idol, ruined.
Wasnt he supposed to be intelligent?
What the fuck happened to this man?

ahhhhhhhhh ......ahhhhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhh
ok finished. whatd you say?

Computer voice - "O you didn't know I have a built in toilet?"

Will somebody unplug him already

Ends tpp

Shuts out sand niggers

Cuts retarded paris accord
Memes daily
He is our lord and savior

The part that classifies the most polluting country in the world as a developing nation that shouldn't have to worry about emissions for another decade and a half.

The whole thing is just useless virtue signaling anyway, furthering the global warming marketing campaign (funny how it's shifted to climate change, innit?)

Lol nerds. He should stick with theoretical physics and stay out of politics and economics.

I don't think Trump could turn earth into venus if he started a nuclear war and intentionally nuked methane hydrate deposits for the sake of evil.

>broken transformer who sits inside all day in air conditioning
>its trumps fault

Scientists are scared of living in a literal hell
They should change their way of life then

can you cite the specific passage?

doesn't matter as long as China produces rest of the world combined. We're doomed, and a couple baby steps to the left won't stop it. Basically, if you don't want a 3-5 celcius uptick by 2100, we'd have to instate globalist eco-fascism, because what we do now doesn't work in the slightest for long-term projections.

Don't be to hard on him. Trump has broken much stronger men than him. He didn't have a chance.

express.co.uk/news/science/824088/Stephen-Hawking-Donald-Trump-climate-change-venus

?

>Trump is going to turn the atmosphere into sulphur dioxide and move us closer to the sun
thinking

hawking's voice computer was infected with a virus by the jews it's not him speaking he is now a jew puppet

This, they aren't talking about China and India which pollute far more than the USA.

>At the Paris Conference in 2015 where the Agreement was negotiated, the developed countries reaffirmed the commitment to mobilize $100 billion a year in climate finance by 2020, and agreed to continue mobilizing finance at the level of $100 billion a year until 2025.[40] The commitment refers to the pre-existing plan to provide US$100 billion a year in aid to developing countries for actions on climate change adaptation and mitigation.[41]

China is classified as a developing country.

The U.S. is not.

The irony is, China's coal usage is going to spike higher until 2030.

He has probably been braindead for years. He is driven around like a zombie, parading the talking point of the day for whoever will give out the best grants.

Think about it this way:

>He is managed by a university who would manage any funds allocated to him.
>His movement, speech, etc. are all controlled by computer
>His condition is continually destroying his brain
>He is the last both popular AND respected scientist
>Making fun of him triggers both the "disabled" and "respected" counterarguments

He is the perfect talking head.

Hawking may be a renowned astrophysicist, but man, when it comes to earth science, he tends to be the biggest pessimist and doomsayer of the scientific community.

Most of what he says about climate and human tech is about as baseless and fanatical as Al Gore. He needs to stick to black holes.

Holy shit, this subject started a real shitstorm on my jew-book feed.

The funny part, is that both sides are calling each other idiots.

Makes me wonder what would happen in a 100 years if it turned out the paris accord is useless, climate change is just planet earth breathing.

What would ((((they)))) do?
Stop the planet from its natural cycles?
Spend 9999,99999,999999,99999$ on stopping the planet?

You know you fucked up when even the AnCap thinks you're dumb.

so where in the Paris Agreement does it say
"oh, btw, China doesn't have to do jack shit until whenever and the US has to pay for it :^)"

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the decent into madness fueled by a once highly regarded credibility.

The part that I just fucking linked you, where we give china money to do nothing but grow their industries.

You need to refine your derail.

You should've gone with "but muh non-binding"

He is not in control anymore. They wheel him around wherever and have the voice modular say whatever they see fit.

It's almost like Hawking's a fucking retard or something

Probably right, but in what way do you know more than him?

Reninder that Hawking gets bashed by his wife:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.html

A nurse who cared for Professor Stephen Hawking claimed last night that she saw his wife abusing and mistreating him. Elaine Hawking called her disabled 62-year-old husband a cripple, bathed him in water that was too hot and allowed him to wet himself, it was alleged.
The nurse was reported as saying: "She gets angry and has thrown him on the bed where he kicks his limbs or hurts himself. She allowed him to slip down low in the bath so the water goes in the hole in his throat. "She has left him in the garden without his computer mouse so he cannot talk and call for anyone. She gives him lots of verbal abuse and calls him a cripple and an invalid, which depresses him.
"She would withhold the bottle he used to go to the toilet so he wet himself, which he does not like because he is a very dignified person and a very private person. The verbal abuse is unbelievable. Her mouth is like a sewer. We (his nurses) got so used to it we forgot it was not normal behaviour. "She throws things around the kitchen to frighten people and has temper tantrums. "During one visit to hospital she was asked to leave because she was throwing things around."

These ridiculous scenarios and the lack of willingness to discuss any plausible solutions show why their brand of climate change is bullshit.

makes too much sense

Hawking is bought and paid for by international communists.

>Blomuld Glumpf will encase the world in fire

How can you Blumplings even come close to defending that?

That's actually pretty damn depressing.

>Trump changes earth climate because he's retarded
>South America has to migrate north to escape the climate change
>there's no southern boarder wall because Trump is ineffective
Trumpcucks will defend this

I'm pretty sure his talking device has been hacked a long time ago and that's not actually him talking.
They make him "say" whatever they want.

I'm still convinced he's braindead. The voice box completely gettin his range of words from the eye twitches? Even though his eye doesn't twitch when he talks most of the time?

No, he died internally years ago, maybe decades, and they've been dragging his corpse along because it cannot be criticized and we're told he's a genius so you have to listen to him.

The words "developing country/countries" occurs 37 times in the full text, but is never actually defined.

Nothing in the agreement is definite anyway. It's all "try" and "should" and "expected". Why should anybody sign anything this pointless? All it will ever be used for is to bully countries who don't play along with other policies.

Hell, half the text is about financial redistribution, and even that is vague. It's all about

e.g. Article 4 Section 5:
>Support shall be provided to developing country Parties for the
implementation of this Article, in accordance with Articles 9, 10 and 11,
recognizing that enhanced support for developing country Parties will allow for
higher ambition in their actions.

or 6:7
>The Conference of the Parties serving as the meeting of the Parties to this
Agreement shall ensure that a share of the proceeds from activities under the
mechanism referred to in paragraph 4 of this Article is used to cover administrative
expenses as well as to assist developing country Parties that are particularly
vulnerable to the adverse effects of climate change to meet the costs of adaptation.

I read the whole thing once I started hearing about all the uproar, and my response has been 100% favorable of Trump's decision.

lol that cripple retard is amusing... he belongs in circus.

That's a pledge for the GreenClimateFund
The GreenClimateFund is not China and China doesn't have any approved funding proposals (and thus gets no money out of the fund)

So I ask you again:
Where in the Agreement does it say that China is allowed to do whatever while the US has to pay up

Mexico is not in South America retard.
95% of your "Hispanics" are from Mexico and Central America. None of them are from my country.

Stop lumping South America into your bullshit. Learn the fucking continents.

If Hawking is so concerned about climate change, he should pull his own plug. The fucker probably consumes more energy to function than 100 average healthy adults combined.

No, that's part of the Paris Climate Agreement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

Like I said, you really need to refine your derail game. You just talk in circles, it's quite apparent where your motive is.

hawking's one claim to fame and contribution to physics was debunk years ago and has been unable to communicate entirely for over a decade who is rolled out when they need brain cred.

>#resist cucks
>treated badly by wife/girlfriend
really gets those brain juices flowing

All your marketing bullshit is interconnected.

And that's all this thing is, because it's non-binding anyway.

It's just a fucking marketing ploy, that does nothing.

Is he trolling

He already gave you the answer. It also comes down to expectations and the fact that It's non-binding. No one will give a shit if China doesn't pay, people would hound the US if we didn't pay though.

what if it's not him talking, but the computer that's fully controlled by (((them)))?

Tell me where in the agreement it defines what a "developing country" is. I can't find it.

The best I know is the UNDP list, which lists China directly:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country#List_of_developing_economies_according_to_UNDP

This means the agreement argues:
>should gib money to china to help it green up
>should go easy on china on setting and meeting goals

If there's another list of developing countries, I haven't seen it. The agreemeny is only a few dozen pages, and I have read the whole thing.

you know that actually CAN'T be part of the Paris Climate Accord because it famously doesn't refer to any specific funding targets
If it is part, you should be able to give Article and Section where it says so

>Today we have perfected the mind reading >machine and we will hook it up to Hawking. >Here we go.

YOU LEFTIST PEICES OF SHIT HAVE RUINED ME AND MADE ME SOUND UNHINGED. IM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS MIND READER SO I CAN CALL OUT MY OLD AIDE COMPLETLY TWISTING WHAT I SAID. WE NEED TO BE AS RICH AS POSSIBLE TO GET OFF THIS PLANET. QUIT SPENDING MONEY ON USLESS HUMANS AND DIVERT RESOURCES TO SPACE EXPLORATION. QUIT IMPORTING RAPIST INBRED MUSLIMS.

>Oh sorry folks looks like we have a connection >problem. One sec... ok here we go, hows that >that steve.

"Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"

>There we to its properly calibrated now.

That is improper usage of greentext

to see if China is considered a developing country worthy of funding, you only have to do little more than look up what I mentioned earlier:
the UNFCCC climate fund has granted funds since 2010 and China isn't among the receivers

Hawking was replaced by an actor in the early 90s

I told you the composite of information that says "china can do whatever while US has to pay up"

>China is on the UNDP list of developing economies
>In the agreement, developing countries are given gibs from developed countries, and given lax requirements for meeting targets
>The US is not a developing country according to the UNDP

So, that's where it says "China is allowed to do whatever while the US has to pay up"

You're right, the paris climate accord is intentionally vague in every single section.

Gotta love how they show NUCLEAR reactors yet decry CO2 emissions, liberals BTFO by facts!

Why are people still listening to this angsty malfunctioning microwave?

Hyperbolic cooling towers do not indicate nuclear reactors. They were invented around the same time, but the tech also improves coal and oil based power plants.

The plant shown is a coal plant. You can tell by all the other, not-"nuclear shaped" smokestacks.

that's right, the agreement is vague, doesn't have any concrete requirements and no mechanism to punish failure to meet ones own targets (which inevitably also means that any country which doesn't want to "funnel its wealth to China and the niggers", can simply refuse)

that's why the correct response would have been to GIVE it some teeth and implement strict goals for all parties, not rip everything to shreds and go back to promoting coal and tar sands

you said it yourself that the term isn't defined, so why are you so sure that China is being counted as one? I pointed out earlier that China already pledged to match the American contribution to the UNFCCC climate fund of >3 billion US$. If China would have a history of getting funds from them, maybe you would have a point. But since they don't, what you present is at best speculation

if he is so smart why cannot he walk?
checkmate (((theoretical physicists)))

> be superhero in wheelchair
> engage windows 95 robovoice "Earth temperatures like Venus at 250 degrees"
> smug knowing the audience just needs a sound byte without facts

You will recall that Trump first requested a renegotiation of the agreement before pulling out. He was turned down, so he pulled out.

I list china as a developing country because the only official UN designation I know of, the UNDP list, lists them.

Hawking was a bright guy... I wonder if this is the new, coded, acceptable way to say 'climate change' is a load of horseshit? Like with malicious compliance, tow the line so hard what you're saying is obviously horseshit, but you have to say it because your jew boss threatened to take your wheelchair away if you didn't. 'Climate change will turn the earth into a gas giant like Jupiter and your children will fall through the planet and be crushed by the immense pressure'.

I actually recall the exact opposite - he wanted to re-negotiate the deal a minute AFTER saying that the US will withdraw (and the rejection came about a day later)

and let's get real: Trump didn't/doesn't want to renegotiate the deal to force everyone to do a whole lot MORE (which would have been the right move), he wants the US to do a whole lot less

Who's speculating now?

it's not speculation
it was VERY obvious from his very speech

He literally daydreamed about "clean coal" and all the beautiful coal mines that are going to open soon in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and "so many other places"

Do people who are serious about global warming sound like that, in your mind?

Sounds like he's been awful to his wife too. He probably deserves this.

Too bad he doesn't have enough sense to select a wife that doesn't dailymail.co.uk/news/article-206558/Nurse-claims-Hawkings-wife-abusing-him.htmlet him piss all over himself.