103-yr-old time capsule found during dismantling of confederate monument in st.louis. what will they find inside?!

103-yr-old time capsule found during dismantling of confederate monument in st.louis. what will they find inside?! msn.com/en-us/news/us/time-capsule-found-inside-confederate-monument-in-st-louis/ar-BBDuwJ8?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KrHY3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A warning for the future.

dead nigger storage

Please let it be a bomb of some kind as a one last fuck you to whoever thinks its good to take down war memorials

A time bomb with a really long fuse

>dismantling of confederate monument
Hold the fucking phone. Why?

I would say notes "literally hitler" would say, or a handful of dead niggers

An dormant virus that targets people with a certain amount of melanin I'm their skins.

shitloads of cursive text that no leftist can read

"The civil war was not about slavery."

Because a bunch of cucks complained about "muh racism" and of course no one bothered fighting it so they took it down. Everyone gets their balls ina twist over these fags and yet not one person apparently has any guts to stand up to them

Because dey is raciss cracker

This is the only worthwhile answer. Or like that acid spray from the first Fraser Mummy movie. These people deserve the worst for doing this.

Some photographs, a confederate flag, and plug tobacco.

The NAAPC wants to build a nigger monument there.

Racism.

because all countries hate their own culture mine loves to destroy old churches and it makes me sick even if you don't agree with the building its our culture and ridiculous to destroy things for no other reason than we want to. and no one seams to care

Oh you faggots, so much for "we won't let them destroy THIS monument".

Andrew Jackson's wooden dick.

country is on its way out

Would you fly to Moscow to protect a monument?

That's essentially what you're asking me here faggot.

And yet, you homos always complain about them destroying monuments while you do jack shit to stop it. Great job

I live here. City just elected some white liberal bitch to be the mayor and this is the second thing she did after firing the white police chief because he was a little too mean during the whole Ferguson debacle. We recently had a sinkhole the size of Michael Brown's coffin open up right on the fucking street so the city is spending money to tear down an old statue while the infrastructure's going to open up like the fucking Sarlacc pit.

Please be hundreds of nigger skulls.

yes it was you moron it was literally about slavery cuntbag

Sure, let me just take the next month off from work and fly 500 miles to stand in front of it till they forget it's there.

whities standing by as their culture gets torn down and a Popeye's chicken place will be built there

>white liberal bitch to be the mayor
>women in power

literally churches and monuments are torn down and the left says well whats the problem a mosque is going there don't worry about it why are you so angry Christians???

>leftists trying to destroy historical monuments and national treasures to justify their retarded agenda
Nothing new here.

That happened in Charlotte too, the gay bathroom bill that had sports events and singers and shit boycotting the state was becuase of the female mayor starting shit with the governor.

The same governor that barely lost election this November when they mysteriously "found" a bunch of votes near the end of the election that pushed him from victory to defeat... yeah...

Sledgehammers ready!

The funny thing is her first husband was gunned down by a nigger in front of her son and daughter during a carjacking but she went on to become a BLM, anti-white mayor anyway.

Nice, I recently moved to the city from the county and did not know that.

It is unfortunate that liberals want to erase "bad history" despite that Missouri was both a free and slave state.

No it wasnt. That is like saying WW3 was about killing jews.

Women in power, never once. Friedrich and Basil Bulgar Slayer had the right idea.

They should just toss that fascist, hateful capsule into the ocean without even opening it, who cares what racists from the past put in there? Anything else would be a hate crime against blacks.

>will they find inside?

They haven't fucking opened it yet?
That's like 3 months ago.

They've torn down our history before our eyes.

And they think we are going to be buddy buddy after this shit.

When the fighting begins...we aren't going to let any of them live now. Just for this, the females hang and the kids get wood chipped.

Women's hidden desire to be conquered, caused by generations of women being raped into submission after their men were killed by invaders.

what the fuck
post quotes

The funny thing is most black people DGAF about the statues or the fact that people remembering the history.

Are there any conservatives other than Pat Buchanan calling this shit out?

>what will they find inside?!
Proof of russian collusion.

>yfw it's a IED

>giving women political power
>ever

Don't suffer through the clickbait! Start archiving today!
>archive.fo/KrHY3

Pat Bucannan's conservatism is dying, the neocons are replacing the paeleocons

they said they will open it at a private fundraiser. they didnt say what the fundraiser was for.

It will be a newspaper owned by a rich democrat with the headline "Fuck Lincoln, Fuck Republicans and Fuck Niggers."

M8 it's the other way around here, the neocons are slowly getting purged from the GOP.
The real problem is that we're finally in a position of power but we're 2 decades too late to fix the nation.

Didn't the also find something similar in a Mussolini monument?

Did we ever learn what that one said?

>March 3rd, 1861
>"Here's How John C. Breckinridge Can Still Win"

End racism with racism!!!!!!!

who is that

Revisionism and cultural destruction.

Mayor of St. Louis

>He says the capsule will be opened privately
Can't let the truth out!

any idea what the sticker's about?

Her name is Lyda as in "we need to lie da white oppressors six feet under"

Why have you amerifats done literally nothing to stop this? You're quick enough to brand Europeans cucks when you see a story where part of their culture and history is eroded away by muslims. Here's your chance to show us how it's supposed to be done, get to it then, we're all waiting.

It's a long con job against the constitution. After the confederate statues are all removed, presidents will be next. Any and all presidents who owned slaves will be considered wrong and also removed, then the documents the founding fathers wrote will also come into question, because how can a racist slave owner write anything of merit?

Just you wait, this is what their endgame is.

If we show you how it's done, will that encourage you to work on your problems?

this is what I want.

Wasn't that months ago? I sure wonder (((why))) they haven't released what's inside yet...

Fuck the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. Those shortsighted assholes cursed us with the black menace all because they wanted to make an easy buck with slavery. I'm all for destroying the monuments glorifying any slaveowner.

it's almost like nobody knows what's going on because the news media never reports on things that actually matter to people

Hey man people would lose there shit if they tried telling people that we can be the u.s. without a constitution. Bullets would be flying

They tried to send them back to Africa a lot of founding fathers were part of the American colonozation

People were losing their shit over the removal of these statues. I'm surprised the workers removing them haven't been shot yet. They were getting so many threats they stopped announcing when and where they were removing them, and started doing it early in the morning.

>wut am liberia

Even Lincoln extolled the negative virtues of keeping niggers and white men together, he knew before he was even president, and said as much, that they'll never be able to cohabitate the same country.

Then they're even guiltier for knowing the plague they were passing on to the next generation but doing nothing about it. At least Boomers have the excuse of being bluepilled idiots.

When will you remove this?

>found during dismantling of confederate monument in st.louis
You're having your history taken from you, whitey.
Tick tock, time is running up.

If you fucking Americans have any balls, you will go out and destroy any MLK monuments you can find.
Jesus Christ, what's wrong with you? Have some balls. You have to be willing to sacrifice something if you're going to stand any chance of winning.

Lincoln was assassinated before he could remove the niggers from the country.