How is blaming all the worlds problems and modern day degeneracy on the jews different from feminists doing the same...

How is blaming all the worlds problems and modern day degeneracy on the jews different from feminists doing the same for the patriarchy? Both have """facts""" to support them and they sound just as stupid conspiracy theories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hippie_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump im actually curious

bump

The literal only difference is that people think it sounds funny to blame the jews. And somehow this leads to more people actually thinking that way. It's pretty fucking dumb, but I enjoy it.

Can you even bump your own thread? Doesn't it autosage your own posts or something?

1. Jews actually exist
2. Patriarchy is a made up term and doesn't actually exist.

it's not but Stormfront runs this place

Newfag

sjw

>conspiracy theories

instead the arent consperacy theory's there was a clear motive and delibrate effort of the ussr and the marxist movements to destablize the west by destroying things like the family unit and to promote critical theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
former kgb agent explaining the infeltration of the american goverment by cultral relitavist/communist.
read up on the fankfurth school and you will understand the connection to the ussr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hippie_movement

Every civilisation ended with a period of decadence and cultral decline.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
heres the mouse utopia experiment.

>to blame the jews

there actualy behind alot of the shit you see today.

for example just one.
Jacob Henry Schiff was an Jewish-American banker, businessman, and philanthropist. Among .... In addition to his famous loan to Japan, Schiff financed loans to many other nations, including those that would come to comprise the ... Schiff was also known for funding Trotsky's journey to Russia to overthrow the Tsarist rule.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

jews work in the shadows

while feminists just screech reeee at everything

Since communism, modern media trends, modern academia trends, and Feminism itself are all Jewish inventions, I'd say they all stem from the same source and they cry in pain as they strike you.

"the patriarchy" work in the shadow

hows that different from stormfront fags REEEEEEEEEEing at jews?

Is the meaning of patriarchy here meant to include all men, or is it the name of a specific cultural belief said to be one of dominance?

I already told you and you failed to check 'em

SJWs and Sup Forums are two sides of the same coin OP, you're only going to get unthinking and absurd crybaby "arguments" from either side.
Identity politics are cancer. Sup Forums high jacked the right like SJWs did the left.

Jews made the feminists

Jewish people exist yes, but the all powerful jew that controls everything doesn't exist.

Prove to me that Jews run every major company in the world. Easily done.
Now prove to me that all men meet up and conspire against women because we're all big meanies.

Nice try kyke!

Because both actually exist. The difference is, is that the patriarchy is just simply the natural order of humanity. It's how all human societies evolve to function. Feminists are high on radical Marxist egalitarianism and somehow think this is oppressive, when its just a natural product of human socialites.

Jews, OTH, are a pathologically ethno-centric, alien elite whose ethnic interests are aggressive hostile to those of their host nations. They achieve power through crypsis, subversion, and ethnic nepotism. And promote ideas and movements that are extremely harmful to their host societies in order to make those societies palatable to them. That is extremely abnormal.

I wonder why that 2% of the population seems to be at the top of every company with media hold, banking, education, and policy then? Another difference OP missed, men aren't a minority in that degree by any measure, breaking the "patriarchy" comparison.

1. the feminists are blaming an entire race of people. to them ALL whites are in on it, even supposed "allies" need to continuously check their privilege, remain silent, and have to go to the back of the marches.

2. some at least make make a distinction between Jews (as in all Jews) and the International Jew. For instance, Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat is clearly not an International Jew and actually wants to redpill people on them:youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

3. Whites are the majority of the population. It would only makes sense if whites dominated a democratic society. Jews are only 2.2% of the population: pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/

4. This is similar to 1, but feminists can't name names like those who talk about the JQ. Feminists just scream "white males!" while those who talk about the JQ can bring up big players like the Rothschild Family and George Soros.

there's other differences I could bring up but that seems like enough for now.

Because the feminists are verifiably wrong about feminism everything

Because the Jews push feminism, as well.

Traditional Judaism is a patriarchal society and separates the roles of men and women very clearly. In the most observant and traditional of circles the men study Torah and the commentaries (Talmud and others) every day and the women perform household duties, including keeping the household clean and organized, raising children, and doing anything having to do with food.

W o a h
Really makes me think
/po/ btfo
conservashits drumpfed

MUH WAGE GAP

so you cant blame anything ever and if you do your a feminist ?

gtfo fucking retard

white people cant critize black people. Does that mean niggers are in charge? no

Patriarchy does exist you self bumping idiot. Its the foundation of a stable society. The contention isnt whether patriarchy exists, its whether it should. Feminists want to dismantle it, we want to keep it. Also, for your little shit theory, feminism was literally started by two jews, Dworkin and Friedan. Summerfags dont know shit about the topics at hand you fucks are illiterate subhumans

I almost think you're just shitposting

They're in charge the way a petulant child is to an enabling parent. Stop ignoring the holes I put in your argument. You argue like a jew.

You're the exact same Liberal Brit that posted the hypothetical "isn't Sup Forums a safe space" earlier.

Pro tip: your logic is flawed.

>asks a legitimate question because im curious
"FUCKING RETARD YOU'RE SO STUPID SUMMER FAGS AM I RIGHT XD"
How about you get a rope and chair and neck yourself cunt

You've gotten the answer already faggot, fight me irl. Your premise is flawed.

Why do we have to go through the same bullshit threads day after day
Do feminists or any other group hold an almost total monopoly on the media, all branches. No
Do feminists or any other group control banking. No
Do feminists insert themselves via disgusting means into the governments of all other nations. No
Do feminists control the narrative by screeching, 'Anti feminism'. No
Do feminists claim they are chosen. No
Do feminists claim all others are born to serve them. No
And so on
So shut up. Kikes are so self obsessed we have to put up with at least half a dozen kike threads simultaneously and it has turned tens of thousands away from Sup Forums

So, if kikes are so delighted with themselves, so happy, so content in their beliefs, etc. they sure show it in a strange way, i.e., by constantly trying to draw attention to themselves non stop

And quit the kike soft-sell. You kikes have been boasting loud and long about what you're going to do to the entire world
But as always ... as ALWAYS ... you never know when to stop. You have no concept of moderation. The result being, the entire world wants your guts now
Now kikes are shitting themselves and trying to sell themselves under a new image
Save your breath
We know what you are

"Do feminists insert themselves via disgusting means into the governments of all other nations"
what is sweden?
"Do feminists claim all others are born to serve them" No, not all just half the worlds population (men)
"Do feminists claim they are chosen." They claim they are fighting for the "right" cause

Acknowledge the flaws that have been pointed out in your argument kike.

well ur not open to listening to other opinions sooooo

You clearly are the one not interested in other opinions as you've ignored the flaws in your shit thread's premise from multiple people.

fucking newfags

again with plebit fagots not understanding a single shit and being fucking pretentious fagots
im getting tired of this shit
look, youre lucky everyone is just not telling you to lurk and gtfo because your posts are painfully unbearable. theyre nothing new, youre not the first one to post what youre saying, every week a few fucking fags come and do the same. specially the polack here that has been at it for over a week, getting pised about da joos, and the like, and calling people stormfronts xDxD like anyone gave a shit about that.. you fagots think youre going to argue reasonably, maybe insult your way here and call people bigots, maybe convince people, maybe be a reasonable shill and try not to lose an argument
HOLY SHIT, you have to shut the fuck up. its not going to hpapen, just read, and lurk more, and shut the fuck up please. and if by the 3rd year you havent gotten it, please leave

It's not. If Jews are able to control society it's only because white men have stepped back from their dominant role in shaping culture and civilization.
It's one thing to understand the Jews and their Lies. It's another to blame them for all your problems.
MGTOW is very similar to this. They blame all the problems with modern romance on women, and don't realize their own role in allowing and encouraging slut behavior.
When it comes down to it, we must all fear evil men, but there is another evil, which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men. At the end of the day, it was White Christian Men who stepped away from their role as the stewards of humanity and gave power to those who are unfit to wield it.
Yes we hoped for an egalitarian future, where everyone could learn the values of Duty and Honor that made White Western Nations the greatest places to live in the planet. Unfortunately, most of the world isn't up to the task.

>Because the Jews actually ARE to blame for everything, EVER

t. Sup Forums and the Muslim world at large

"patriarchy" is old white guys. as we all know "old white guys" are actually the jews. as actual white guys we get blamed for the acts of the jew who is perceived to be white.

so essentially there is no difference, it's just that feminists don't realize they are blaming the jew

Who do you think controls the federal reserve and your media?

youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4&ab_channel=TheImpartialTruth

you're right on that.
it's just a white version of niggers blaming white man for everything. hurr durr it's a big conspiracy. your average poltard is no better than a nigger. in fact, I hate them both.

stormfag u arent gonna make me watch a video on why hitler was the 2nd comming of jesus

Watch the video and fact check his points yourself...

>The result being, the entire world wants your guts now
Really? I mean, I'd like some citation or some support behind this statement. Most people I meet everyday are bluepilled morons. How do you foresee the future (5,10,20 years etc.) will unfold?

>Hurr durr look at my autism.
You sound like a manlet